Tree Change Pt. 02

Story Info
Young couple discover more about their neighbours.
3.5k words
4.63
9.8k
18

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers

Life continued on with our neighbours away. I didn't tell Alena that Johanna knew we had watched them having sex in the spa. They were going to be away for two months so I hoped it would be a distant memory. Not that Alena had forgotten. We had been over to relax in the spa four times in the three weeks since Zac and Johanna had left. Two times we'd reenacted pretty much the exact scene we had witnessed except for the facial at the end. My wife wasn't a fan of mess or cum. Leaving it inside her was okay however she always went to the bathroom after to clean herself.

We had just come back from one of our trysts when Alena asked why we had two sets of keys. I explained Zac's offering us use of their camper trailer. What she said next surprised the shit out of me.

"That's not a bad idea."

"Really? I thought you'd hate the idea."

"It's not my preferred option but given how big our loan repayments are it will be a while before we go five star again."

"Oh, umm okay." I was still trying to digest my wife's change of heart. "Johanna gave me a list of places close by. Maybe we could try one next Saturday."

We picked a spot close by. It took me quite a bit more than five minutes to get it set up but for my first attempt I was happy. The park wasn't busy. We swam, went to the local pub for dinner then came back to our campsite. We fucked as the waves crashed onto the beach only eighty metres away. The next day while I was packing everything back up I found an iPhone in one of the storage compartments. It was probably a 6 or 7 and looked to be in pretty good condition. I wondered if maybe Zac or Johanna had lost it so I slipped it into the pocket of my shorts.

With our first foray considered a success we planned the next one. After consulting Johanna's list we decided to try the last one she had recommended for a weekend. I rang and mentioned we knew Zac and Johanna. They didn't have an opening for two weekends but he assured me we would be in our neighbours favourite spot. That night when I was in my change area I noticed the iPhone I'd found in the trailer. Taking it to the office I fossicked around till I found an old charger and plugged it in. The screen stayed blank. I was about to unplug it when the battery symbol appeared to say it was charging.

It was forgotten again until Friday. I'd brought some work home from the office. When I dumped it on the desk I saw the phone. I pressed the button and the apple symbol appeared before the screen was taken over by a keypad asking for a passcode. I tried 0000 then 1111 but they didn't work. Turning it over I noticed something was scratched on the back. The number 1 then 9 and an R. I puzzled over it for a minute then tried 1919.

The phone went to its home screen. Behind the app symbols a smiling selfie of Zac and Johanna. It was a beach scene with the waves behind them. While the picture didn't go much below the shoulders Johanna's were bare which made me wonder if she was topless. It piqued my interest so I opened the photos application. The screen filled with a grid of thumbnail sized pictures. I clicked on one at random.

"Wow," I mumbled.

It was Zac. Zac naked, standing behind an unknown woman who was bent over a folding chair. His hips rested against her arse so I assumed he was fucking her. The next one I clicked featured Johanna. Her face mainly, looking up at the camera. With the bulbous head of a fat cock millimetres from her lips. I selected several more and found more of the same. Zac or Johanna, and in one both, having sex with other people. I scrolled down. There were hundreds of them. Then I found one with a play symbol in the middle. It took a moment to load then the room was filled with some familiar sounds.

"Oh yes... yes fuck me..." followed by liquid gagging sounds then, "fuck me harder..."

It was Johanna. On her hands and knees getting fucked savagely by a guy while another tried to stuff his cock down her throat. It was only short. I was about to click it again when a voice from the doorway made me jump.

"What are you doing?" I dropped the phone on the desk and looked up to see Alena.

"Er, um it's not mine..." I could feel my face burning red as I struggled to regain my composure. "I found it in the camper trailer."

"So it's Zac or Johanna's?" Alena sounded sceptical.

"Yeah, yeah it must be. Their picture's on the home screen." I explained while I picked up the phone again and woke it up to show her.

"Hmmm," Alena came closer so she could see. The look on her face was somewhere between amusement and annoyance. "And you just thought you'd use it to search for porn on the internet?"

"No, no, it's them. It's there stuff."

"Bullshit."

"Come here and I'll show you."

I opened the photo app again and selected the picture with the close up of Johanna's face and a dick. I turned it around to show my wife and she snatched the phone off me.

"Shit, you're right." Alena did the same thing I had done. Opening and closing other pictures. "Fuck, who'd have thought..."

Alena comment was cut short as she must have selected another video clip. A female voice screeched out of the phones tiny speaker.

"No, I think it's too big."

It was followed by Johanna.

"Just relax. You are going to love it."

My wife quickly hit the phone again and the clip paused. She was studying the screen closely. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into my lap so I could see.

"That can't be real." She said pointing at the frozen screen.

The image was of a naked woman. You could see from her belly button down to her spread legs. Between her legs, resting against her shaved sex was a big cock. The unseen owners hand held it tightly behind the knob as he tried to force it inside. I clicked the screen again so the image came to life. The man swiped his dick up and down over the trembling woman slit while Johanna continued to sooth her. The woman calmed down and her hips began to move. You could see her juices had coated the cock as it slipped back and forth between her intimate folds.

"Let's try again." Zac's voice came from off screen identifying him as the fucker.

He repositioned his cock at the woman's opening. The camera zoomed in so the screen was filled with the thick head stretching the woman's cunt. It seemed he was doomed to fail again. His cock bent to one side but he steadied it. The woman moaned as more pressure was applied then the head slipped inside.

"Fuuuccckk," the woman cried out and the video stopped as her hand shot down to stop Zac going any further.

Alena still sat on my lap staring intently at the screen. Watching the action had caused my own cock to rise. My wife wiggled her hips slightly letting me know she knew the effect it was having on me. Thinking back to our sexy session watching our neighbours from the window I took a chance. Closing that clip down I clicked on the next one.

It was a continuation of what we had just seen. Only it must have been some time later. Zac was rocking at least half of his big log in and out of the woman. She was no longer complaining, just whimpering and moaning. About thirty seconds in a different female hand appeared. It started playing with the woman's clit.

"Cum for us, let go and cum for us..." Johanna could be heard urging her on.

The fingers moved faster while the woman's cries got louder then it stopped again. Alena was still sitting in me lap, transfixed. It was the same as when we watched from the window. Once again I was surprised and decided to see how far I could push her. I cued up the next video the passed the phone so she could hold it. I pressed play and a different image came to life. A woman on her hands and knees. This time we could occasionally see her face but I didn't recognise her. Zac was kneeling behind giving her every inch of his cock. The sound of their bodies slamming together drowned out any other noise.

I slipped my hands up under Alena's shirt and started caressing her tits through her bra. Her nipples were already standing to attention. As I got more aggressive she gasped. The hand not holding the phone trapped mine. I thought play time was over. Instead she pushed it down. I got the hint. I slid it under her shorts and curled a finger into her cunt. By the time this clip ended a Alena was panting. I had two fingers going in and out of her sex while I'd popped one breast out of it's cup.

Alena put the phone down. She stood up and swung around pushing her shorts to the floor as she did. Waiting only long enough to get my cock out of my pants before straddling my legs. Rising up Alena lined up my dick with her saturated opening then sunk down with a sigh. We were so worked up I think it took all of thirty seconds for us both to hit our peak. Then we stayed intertwined. I could feel Alena's breathing return to normal. In my head I was trying to find the words to talk about what had just happened. They didn't come before my wife stood up and mumbled she was going to have a shower.

Later that night when we were in bed cuddling with the lights off I bought up what had happened. Alena tried to fob me off but I was persistent.

"Watching gets you excited, doesn't it?"

"Hmmm?"

"You heard me."

"No, I was almost asleep."

"Watching, like at the window. It gets you going."

"Get's you going more like it. I'm just an accomodating wife." Alena gave a nervous giggle which encouraged me to explore further.

"What about porn then? Like on the internet or DVD's."

"It's gross. So fake and plastic."

"What about today? On our neighbours phone..."

I left that hanging not wanting to mention Zac and Johanna by name. There was dead air for a minute before my wife answered.

"It was so real. Like, we know them. We've met them, had a drink with them."

"And you liked that?"

"Can we stop talking about this please? I'm starting to regret my accommodations." She said in a half joking sort of way.

"But you did, umm," I searched for a way to get her to admit her feelings. "You we're..."

"I think we both know the answer to that." Alena cut me off. "Now can we get some sleep?"

The next morning I woke up to find Alena's hand on my cock. We started the slow Saturday morning fondling that led to the inevitable conclusion. She was riding me when I got a crazy idea. I rolled her onto her back. Rising up a assumed a similar position to Zac on the phone clip.

"Play with yourself," I suggested as I started fucking her again.

"You're naughty," she replied in a cute husky voice as she submitted to my request.

Maybe it was all in my head but she seemed to switch up a gear and we both came soon after. I was laying beside her recovering when she sat bolt upright,

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Alena replied as she swung her legs off the side of the bed. "I just remembered something." She stood up and made for the bedroom door. "I think I know who that girl was..."

A couple of minutes later she was back carrying to framed photos.

"Do you think that's her?"

She passed them to me. One had a woman standing on a cliff top lookout somewhere. Another was of a group of women dressed up at some sort of event like the races. The third a smiling couple on their wedding day.

"Could be. Where did you get these?"

"They were in the store room under the house. I think it's the wife of the couple that used to live here."

"Didn't we throw all that shit out?"

"I liked the photo frames so I kept them. Just haven't got around to opening them up to ditch the photos. Is that the guy from the auction?"

I looked at the wedding shot again. It was hard to tell. He was happy and smiling in the picture. He hadn't been after the auction. The same with the girl. Certainly similar but I wasn't sure.

"I'm not sure. It could be. Go and get the phone and we'll have another look."

"Are you serious?"

Alena mouth stayed open as she pretended to be shocked by my request. I nodded seriously. She hesitated then went back out the door. I could hear her footfalls on the floor get faster like an excited child running to get a treat. When she came back in Alena threw the phone at me as she jumped onto the bed.

"You're being naughty again. Isn't this like, a gross invasion of privacy."

"I'm not sure privacy is high on our neighbours list of priorities." I said as I turned the phone on.

The clip we had watched the previous night was still selected. I clicked the replay button so the action resumed. When it got to a part where the woman lifted her head up and faced the camera I paused it.

"I'm not sure her hair is different."

"Women change their hair all the time." Alena lay down beside me and put her head on my shoulder so she could see. "Look at the shape of her face, her shoulders. It's the same girl."

"Okay, it could be the same girl." I agreed. "Maybe the next clip will give us a better look?"

"You pervert. You just want to watch some more."

"I don't see you running away." I replied as I cued up the next clip in the series.

It looked like our investigation was going to go no where. The woman was on her back again. This time Zac's body completely covered hers as he fucked her in missionary position. He was groaning as he pumped her in short fast strokes. Her legs were raised up with her ankles crossed over the backs of his legs. The camera angled changed as they both peaked together. It moved behind them and focused in on where Zac's cock was plugged in the woman's cunt. You could see it spasm as it fired cum up inside her.

"Wait, no wait, get off, you shouldn't have done that..." the woman protested as she struggled to dislodge Zac.

"You weren't complaining twenty seconds ago." Zac amused voice responded.

"Just get off."

The camera stayed focus in the same spot as Zac pulled back so his fat cock popped out of her. I heard a gasp from my wife as a river of cum flowed out of her stretched cunt. Then the camera panned up, past her navel, lingered on her breasts before centring on her face. Yep, there was no doubt it was the girl in the picture.

"Do you think that this is why they broke up and sold the house?"

"Could be, who knows? We weren't here. There could have been other factors."

"Being unfaithful is a pretty big deal." Alena continued her detective work.

"We don't know that her husband was a innocent. Maybe he was with Johanna."

"She was filming. You heard her talking earlier."

"He could have fucked her before or after. We don't know. Or he might have just watched."

"Why would he do that?"

"Some guys get off on that."

"Watching their wife with another man?"

"Yeah, it called cucking... cuckolding. Something like that. It's a fetish, like voyeurism. You know watching others..." Alena cut me off.

"I know what voyeurism means. Stop teasing me." She playfully punched me in the ribs. "Anyway I wasn't the only one aroused." My wife nodded downwards towards where the sheet across my body had a suspicious lump. "Does it turn you on too?"

"That's because of the naked woman laying beside me."

That caused a satisfied little chuckle and earned me a kiss.

"Are there anymore clips?"

"I'm not sure." I swiped back to the thumbnails. "Do you want to watch another?"

Alena squirmed beside me. I reckoned she wanted to say yes but couldn't bring herself to vocalise it.

"Maybe we can find out if the husband got involved." I added.

"Yes, so it's just... you know, purely for research. To see if my guess is right."

"Yeah, yeah," I agreed smiling to myself.

I found a few more clips. They were mostly innocent holiday stuff. The odd public boob flash or topless sunbathing. Then I opened one and recognised it was filmed in our living room. It has a Johanna sitting on a lounge. She had a tight t-shirt on and bikini bottoms. The camera moved closer till whoever was filming was right in front of her. She looked up at the camera and smiled.

"And what have we got here?"

The camera angle changed slightly so you could see Johanna's hands opening the pants of whoever was filming her. Once she had them loose she pulled them down till a cock bounced up in front of her.

"Is this for me?"

There was a murmured reply then a groan. Johanna wrapped her hand around the base to steady the dick then bent her head to start sucking on it. She was soon bobbing back and forth easily taking all of the cameraman's manhood. His moans indicated he was getting close when a voice came from off camera.

"So that's where you two got to."

It was Zac. The cameraman appeared shocked. The screen wobbled then went black as he tried to pull away. Only voices could be heard as they both sort to sooth him.

"It's okay, he's cool with it."

"Yeah go ahead, she's amazing. If sucking cock was an Olympic sport she'd be a gold medalist."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah no problem. Give me the phone so you can concentrate on what you're doing."

"Wow, this is crazy..."

"Have fun mate." Zac reassured him.

The screen wobbled again as the phone was passed or lobbed to Zac. It came back up and steadied. Framed in the shot was Johanna and the guy who'd pushed past us after the auction.

"Look you've gone soft. I'm going to have to start again." Johanna giggled and waggled his limp noodle then the clip stopped.

"Shit. It was him." Alena said.

"It looks like we have swingers for neighbours."

"Swingers?"

"Oh come on honey you aren't that naive? Partner swapping."

"No but, I thought that was just made up in books and movies. Or just artist, actors, you know... not in the suburbs."

"Maybe we are in the middle of swingers central."

"No... surely not." Alena moved closer so she was pressed hard against like she was seeking shelter. "Do you think they were... the time we went for drinks."

"I don't think so, we'd just met them. Although he did seem to be taking a special interest in you."

"Which was matched by your interest in Johanna."

"I looked at the display window," I admitted. I sensed Alena was surprised and disturbed by my candour. "But I wouldn't dream of swapping. No point, any other woman would be a step down."

"Nice save."

"Do you want to watch another one?" I asked thinking it might escalate to some more actual sex.

"No. No I think you should put it back."

"Now?"

"No, tomorrow. We've seen enough."

Later that day I returned the phone to the trailer compartment I'd found it in. Life returned to normal and the phone forgotten until the Thursday evening before our next trip. I was going over to hook the camper on to Zac's truck so it would be ready to go the Friday afternoon. As I was getting out of the truck I noticed a phone charger in the console. I wondered if Alena may be interested in watching some more while in holiday mode after a few drinks. Retrieving the iPhone I plugged it in. There was still a little bit of life in it so the screen lit up. There were notifications that three new clips were available to download from the cloud. The phone must have automatically connected to Zac and Johanna's wifi network. I scratched my chin then hit download before I went back home.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers