Tre's Massage Therapy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone was naughty," I said with her juices dripping from my chin.

"I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't stop it."

"I guess you're going to have to be punished."

I walked over to my bag and pulled my shirt off as I did so, revealing my muscular back. In our months working together, Veronica had yet to see me unclothed. I found what I was looking for and hid it in my hand as I ambled back to the table. Veronica's eyes were wide with excitement and euphoria as she drank my body in. But her jaw dropped open when I revealed the condom I held in my hands. I leaned my head over her and whispered in her ear.

"Your punishment, should you choose to accept it, is the best fucking you've had this month."

"I want it, sir," she whimpered.

"Oh? What do you want exactly?"

"I want you to fuck me, sir."

"Good. Cause I want to as well."

I pulled away from the table and stood where she couldn't see me. I dropped my pants and underwear. My erection flew free and I wrapped it up the the latex after giving myself a few pumps to ensure full hardness. I went back into view and she whimpered again. The woman had taken my dick in her mouth just a few days prior, but I guess she hadn't quite realized how thick I really was. You see, I wasn't the longest cock on the block, but I made a good showing for myself at almost seven inches. Porn isn't the real world where all men are bigger than a mechanic's wrench. Most men are roughly five inches long and not that thick. Apparently if you have a penis that is 6.3 inches long, you are in the 95th percentile. I'm in the 97th. And I was wide enough that most women had trouble not scraping their teeth against me at first. What can I say? I'm blessed.

I got up on the table and placed myself between the legs of this gorgeous MILF. The sounds of her panting and my own excited breathing filled the otherwise silent room. This was the moment I crossed a new line. And I wanted to.

I pushed inside her.

She was so turned on and close to the edge already that within the first couple of pumps, she started to climax once more. I wanted to admonish her but it felt too good. I wanted her to cum for me.

"Do it. I give you permission."

"Fuuuuuck," she groaned as her body tensed and released once more. I paused and let her adjust to my size. Then I inched in until I had bottomed out inside her. Her throat started making the most seductive sound I've heard in a while. If I had to describe it, I would say it was a groan of pleasure mixed with a smattering of enjoyable pain as she felt my girth inside her.

"Please," she whispered, eyes shut to the world, "fuck me, Tre."

I obliged.

Over the next twenty minutes I made her my personal Fleshlight and she was grateful for it. Before long I felt her cum across my thighs and stomach. She was coming so much. I realized I didn't want to cum inside the condom, but there was no way I was going to fuck her without one. But this wasn't the only hole I could dominate. I pulled out to her displeasure and relief. She was going to be walking sore for the next day despite the copious amounts of natural and supplementary lubrication.

I pulled out and got off the table. I took the condom off and tossed it to the side. Swiping some of her cum off the table, I lathered my dick in her juices. Veronica wanted to feel dominated and I wanted to oblige her. She was going to be my dirty little bitch today. I walked to the head of the table and yanked her backwards so that her neck was against the edge and her jaw naturally fell open. The perfect position for me to throat fuck her. But before I laid my cock before her, I took some of the mixture from my thighs and stomach into my hand. Her cum and my sweat had commingled into a single salty substance that I then held above her face. Sultry eyes gazed up at me as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I dripped some of the liquid onto tongue before swiping it around her face, literally coating her cheeks, nose, and forehead. This accomplished, I leaned over her and gently kissed her on the lips, á la Spiderman.

"You came without my permission one too many times. Your punishment is for me to throat fuck you," I whispered.

"It's not a punishment if I enjoy it though," she replied.

"I wasn't done. When I start coming, I'm going to pull out and jizz all over your face and chest. And when I let you get back up, I'll tell you what to do next."

"Yes, sir."

I placed my cock on her lips and she eagerly took me in. I was pretty close to my own climax considering all the sensations I had enjoyed over the past hour. I knew we were short on time so I just... let go. She gagged on me and I didn't care. Tears started running and spittle flew everywhere. 30 seconds later I was at the precipice. I pulled out and furiously jerked myself off. I erupted and I shot out several thin ropes of cum that landed across her eyes and nose, chin and neck, and one in her hair. I wanted to feel her mouth one last time so I grabbed her with both hands and shoved myself back into her mouth where she happily sucked and drew out the last dredges of my cum. As I pulled my shrinking dick out, she swallowed and grinned up at me. Veronica looked worn out and absolutely thrilled. She had been properly fucked.

I caught my breath fast as possible (thank goodness I worked hard on cardio exercise) and undid her straps. She sat up, stretched her neck, and turned to look at me like the disheveled and sexed up woman she was. My cum shone on her face like war paint.

"Very good girl," I said to her as I pulled my underwear up. "Your last punishment is to wipe your face and put my cum all over your breasts. You will clean yourself up and be presentable, but for the rest of the day you will have my cum inside your bra."

"Fuck me, Tre," she said with a gleam in her eye. "I haven't felt this dirty since college. Okay, you've got it. I will be your dirty slut today."

She hurried and got herself washed up in the bathroom and came out to me to demonstrate her obedience. Hair combed into place, sans cum, face washed with a fresh application of makeup, and her suit pants and shoes perfectly arranged. She was topless with her tits on display. My cum had dried on her chest and she beamed with satisfaction. She sauntered up to me, plopped a kiss on my lips, then my chest, then my stomach, and finally kneeled before me. She pulled my pants down again and took my soft penis into her mouth. She licked, kissed, and sucked until it was clean of all remnants of before. She also made me hard again.

"There, now your punishment is to leave here with blue balls," she murmured. She stood back up and left to put her bra, shirt, and jacket back on. I stood there, lopsided grin on my face as I finished cleaning and packing up. I had put a second set of scrubs on, identical to the first. I was about to leave the room when she stopped me with her voice.

"Tre, I have to pay you, remember?"

"Honestly, I forgot," I chuckled at myself. She pulled her checkbook out and scribbled down the details before tucking the folded piece of paper into the band of my underwear.

"Just saying, if you wanted to have more appointments like this, I wouldn't mind. And I'm pretty sure my staff wouldn't be opposed to having their own appointments either," she said.

"I'm full on clients, remember?"

"I know... but can I introduce you to a few of them? I think you'd agree with me that you should come here once a week for a series of appointments."

"Don't you have a meeting right now?" I asked.

"Oh no, I just knew I would need time to clean up and eat lunch. My next meeting is at 2 p.m. and I know I'm going to kill it. Come with me, baby. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Oh, and you can leave your stuff here. My assistant will bring it to your car for you."

I walked with her out of the office, trying my best to hide my slowly dying erection. We walked down the hallway and Veronica knocked on a door with the name plate saying 'Office of the CFO: Khadijah Sorenson.' An accented voice told us to enter. A woman maybe a little younger than Veronica stood up and welcomed us in. She wore a colorful headscarf, a gray pantsuit that hid her physical features, and a warm smile. She was of Arabic descent, but she seemed happy to make eye contact and shake hands with me.

"Dijah, this is my friend, Trent. He's the masseuse I told you about."

"Ah, I was hoping I'd get to meet him today. You look... satisfied with your massage, Agha?"

"Most definitely. Tre, I believe that Dr. Sorenson would be very interested in your services."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Sorenson, but unfortunately I have no availability right now for any clients," I said. I said this with three thoughts in mind. One, I legitimately had a full schedule already and I didn't want to overdo it. Two, I was a little nervous that Veronica had been sharing about my services. We had a strict confidentiality agreement with our clients. I wanted to make it clear to both women that I was a little uncomfortable with what Veronica had shared. Maybe this was naive of me considering the nature of female friendships. And the likelihood that Veronica would have done anything to endanger us was very low. She had more to lose than I did. And my third thought was that I was a little bummed out that I didn't have more availability. This Khadijah lady was stunning in a very modest way. I couldn't tell what her body looked like, barely could see any hair underneath her headscarf, but there was something about her eyes that captivated my attention. I would have loved the opportunity to see more of her, verifying for myself whether the rest of her matched her lovely face and striking gaze.

"That is too bad, ever since my husband passed away, I have been looking for someone who could... help me unwind. In a setting where I felt completely safe and secure."

"Ah," I said. I was seeing green flags but the logical side of my brain was still holding me back. "Well we have another therapist who would be happy to work with you at my clinic. We have a great spot in Rosewood, just off the first exit. Could I give you our website address and you could check it out for yourself?" I wanted to test the waters. I wanted this Middle Eastern beauty to be the one who broke the barrier. She looked askance and Veronica broke in.

"Well, I'll just come out and say it then. Dr. Sorenson is far too shy for this conversation. Her husband died a few years ago and it would be problematic for her to seek out company amongst the local Iranian community. So, Dijah, take his info down and Tre, come with me," Veronica said. She stood up from the chair she had been sitting in, leaned over the desk and kissed Khadijah fully on the lips. My eyes shot open at the brazen display of affection. I quickly schooled my face and made my goodbye brief as we left the office and went further down the hall.

I was still processing what had just happened when Veronica stopped in front of an unmarked door. She opened it, pushed me inside and shut the door behind her. In the few moments that there was light from the hallway, I could see that it was a cleaning closet. Veronica pressed me against a shelving unit and grabbed my face. She stuck her tongue down my throat and I quickly responded. But before I could fully register what was happening, she dropped to her knees and once more yanked my scrub pants down. I had a slight chub from seeing the two women kiss in such a sensuous way, so within ten seconds I was fully hard and thoroughly enjoying the unexpected blowjob. But it was over far too quickly before she stood back up and grabbed my hand. She rammed it down her pants and I followed her lead. My fingers entered her sopping wet pussy and within 20 seconds she was coming. I felt a little pool of liquid in my hand. And following the energy of the moment, I withdrew my hand in lubed up my cock and pushed her back to her knees. She wasn't the only one who could play this game. She started deep throating and I started nearing the edge of my climax. But just as I felt I could have finished, she stood up, wiped her lips and opened the door. Her eyes sparkled and she walked out of the room, leaving me to stuff my hardness away. I caught up with her and smacked her on the ass, not caring who heard.

"What was that for, you naughty little-"

She cut me off.

"I walked you to realize what you could have every single Friday if you so chose. You would get to finger and face fuck two beautiful women. And then you'd come to me and get to have your own release. And you need to know something."

"What's that?"

"You've only scratched the surface with how kinky and filthy I am."

Her confidence took my breath away. Her words stopped me in my tracks as she kept walking. I caught up to Veronica just as she knocked on the next door.

"Now mind you," Veronica said. "I want you to make these women feel absolutely incredible. They deserve it. But don't go thinking you can have your way with them. Because this cock? It's mine now," she growled. Said cock twitched in response.

To be quite clear and transparent, I had no problem with any of the things she had said. Veronica made me feel better than any woman had ever in my life, excepting Krysten. So I had a smile on my face when I walked through the door. Veronica was the only client I had ever fucked. What would make her think that I would take it further with anyone else?

Ah. That's why.

12