Trial by Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

Glancing down, Kate could see that the pan now had a few additional droplets, which had now formed a small pool. It was lower than before, but still a little higher than the feather. Checking the sand timer, Kate could see that he didn't have long to go. Over three quarters of the sand had run through and the remaining grains were trickling steadily. Richard could still win his reward if only he could hold out a little longer.

Kate wanted Richard to pass this test - she could think of a lot more rewarding applications for his perfect cock than striping it with her crop. Of course, she could help him out by withdrawing and allowing him to complete his task alone. However, Kate was aroused and needed to cum and, after all, why should a Goddess wait? This was meant to be challenging; it was a trial after all.

Reaching to the side of the throne, Kate pulled out a large, carved ivory phallus and proceeded to tease the bulbous head across her plump lips, darting out her tongue to wet it and then easing her mouth down the long shaft, leaving a trail of glistening saliva. Richard's mouth was like sand; seeing the thick dildo being swallowed by his Goddess was one of the most erotic sights of his life. With the toy thoroughly moistened, Kate then proceeded to slip it down, down between her spread thighs to the apex of her desire before plunging it in to the hilt. Kate and Richard groaned in unison - her at the sudden stretch, and him at the sight of the large shaft disappearing into his Goddess' tight pussy, her honey being displaced with every subsequent thrust.

'Hold on, boy. Your trial is nearly over, and you have not failed me yet.

As his Goddess spoke, the sensual undercurrent reverberated through every nerve of his body and soul. His only hope in this state was that the shooting of his seed would be strong enough to miss and pass over the cup of the justice scale. Watching his Goddess pleasure herself and enjoying the reaction it was causing in him caused another drop of precum to splash into the scale. Even though he could not take his eyes away from the spayed Goddess and her ivory phallus, he was getting a little jealous. It was his purpose to keep the pussy of his Goddess pleased at all times, not some inanimate object that seemed cold and lacking in feeling.

These thoughts of being left out of his Goddess' pleasure did nothing to quiet his throbbing cock but did mentally help stop the flow of pre-cum from travelling along his shaft. This one moment of reprieve allowed him to take a deep intake of breath, a big mistake, for in the humid confines of the orangery his Goddess had such a heady womanly scent that the inhale only drove his despair deeper, igniting even more passion, for that scent was all that was embedded in him from listening to her erotic hypnosis training tapes. With his shackled hand, he crossed his fingers, praying that Goddess would not say those trigger words, for if she spoke them, he was lost and would fail the truth test.

Kate was getting past the point of no return, but she knew that she didn't want to cum on the ivory cock, despite how well its intricate carvings were rubbing and stimulating her slippery tissues. What she wanted was her boy's hot, throbbing length; a length which was even now pulsing with need and straining to reach her across the room.

As the final grains fell and the pan remained balanced, Richard has passed the test. His trial was over, and he had earned his reward.

But Kate had a dilemma. If she stopped plundering herself to free him from his bondage now, she'd be left needy and wanting. However, the alternative was that she finished herself with the antique horn and that the sight of her orgasm would send Richard over untouched. Hardly a fitting reward after so challenging a trial.

But maybe there was a third option?

Kate had already ensured there was some slack in the chain so that Richard was able to work around the height difference when he had used his mouth so diligently to attend to her aching nipples. That same slack would also allow him to bend his knees slightly. Yes, this would work. Quickly she whipped the carved phallus from her honey pot with a wet slurp and pushed the throne closer. Then she stood in front of her eager boy, her cushiony ass rubbing up against his swollen organ, before bending forward, supporting her forearms on the chair, and spreading her thighs, going up on tiptoe to line up her greedy hole with his straining cock.

'Now, fuck me, boy. Your Goddess commands you!' Kate slammed back against him, her cheeks slapping against the wooden stocks causing the hanging chains to rattle loudly.

Without his hands on her hips, Richard was limited to thrusting his pelvis forward as Kate pushed back, his bound hands gripping the hanging chain. The tight grip of the stocks around the base of his heavy balls acted as a cock ring and had probably aided him in his task, although now it was going to make cumming that much more challenging. However, the pressure in his balls was immense. After edging for two weeks then having to hold back under extreme provocation for the past hour, Richard was more than ready to blow, and the tight, hot grip of his beloved Goddess' wet sheath was the truly the trip to paradise that he'd been promised.

Kate's frenzied thrusts against him, which spanked her pale cheeks to a healthy glow from the paddling of the stocks, had reached fever pitch and as she threw her head back in ecstasy, she screamed out 'Cum, boy!' and Richard shot forth a tsunami of boiling cum over and over, painting her spasming channel with his thick, rich seed.

And as the fevered sounds of rutting died away, all was finally quiet in the Hall of Truth. The soul of an obedient sub had been tested and rendered worthy and both he and his beloved Goddess Ma'at had crossed over into the realm of eternal paradise.

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers
12