Trial of Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but--"

Big audacious gestures, Naomi said. Fine.

She leveled a finger at Mike. "I'll show you how well he fits in, because he's the only person in this room that could ever get me to do this."

Krista grabbed Brett by the lapels of his robe and yanked him toward her. Her lips pressed into his, stifling his muffled protest. Around their awkward kiss, she muttered, "Just go with it, okay?"

His surprise and confusion were evident. "But--"

"Shut up and trust me."

Krista dropped her hands to the belt of Brett's robe, loosened it, then ran her fingers up his chest to the shoulders and pushed it off him. She broke their kiss, took a step back, undid her own robe, and shed it, leaving them both nude. The giddy thrill at being the center of attention she'd felt on the street came roaring back, ten times stronger than before.

As the saying goes, they ain't seen nothing yet.

She guided him by the shoulders until his calves collided with a nearby couch. Brett fell into a sitting position. Krista slapped his legs apart and knelt in front of him. Her hand snaked out and grabbed his member. She began to lightly stroke and his flesh immediately responded, hardening beneath her fingers.

His eyes widened. "Krista--"

"I said trust me." She smiled at him, then glanced at Mike and the other Kappa officers, who watched with wide eyes and flabbergasted faces. "Enjoy the show, guys."

With that, she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around Brett's cock.

Warm, spongy flesh filled her mouth as she slid all the way down his rapidly-growing shaft. A musky taste glided over Krista's tongue, inflaming her senses and awakening a hunger that she could only describe as primal and urgent.

She planted one hand at the base of his cock and began to bob her head up and down. With each rocking movement, she puckered her lips at the tip. Every few strokes, she paused and washed her tongue around the head.

Gentle fingers wound into her hair. For a moment, she feared Brett would press her head further but his hands were tentative and caressing, riding her own motion. His cock had gotten hard as a steel rod and with every pass, she felt it throb.

She pulled all the way up and raised her head while she made gentle strokes with one hand. A quick glance to the side told her Mike and the others continued to watch with amazement and obvious lust. Visible bulges in their pants delighted Krista. She felt naughty and vulnerable and indecent... and more turned on than she could ever remember in her life.

She looked the other way and realized that not only Kappa officers watched, but that the entire party had gone quiet. Everyone in the room stared at her and Brett with awe, confusion, or simply raw desire. Isabelle caught Krista's gaze and licked her lips with such subtlety Krista was certain it was a subconscious reaction. Her friend Ashley stared, her face etched with drunken excitement and one hand lightly stroking the front of her pledge partner's jeans. Krista's abdomen contracted, sending a delicious ripple of pleasure through her.

Everyone's looking at me. Everyone's turned on because of me... and I love it.

Krista locked eyes with Brett. He still looked a bit wild and stunned but the passion deep in his gaze was unmistakable. She said, "Look at me, baby. Watch me."

He did.

Without breaking his gaze, she lowered her mouth once again, massaging his cock-head with her lips. She rolled her tongue around it and squeezed, recalling everything she had learned from her limited time with her first boyfriend. A stray thought hoped she was doing it well.

As she watched him, Krista understood that she shouldn't have worried. Brett moaned, closing his eyes. Her other hand slid down her abdomen. She parted her soft lips and shivered at the first touch on her clit.

She continued her ministrations on both Brett's rigid cock and her own increasingly-sopping pussy for several minutes. When she could take it no more, she dragged her lips up his shaft one last time, gliding off his head with a soft pop. She raised off her knees and crawled onto the couch, straddling Brett.

Strong hands stroked her hips and waist, and cupped her breasts. His thumbs tweaked her nipples and Krista shivered. She reached between them, guiding his cock toward her drenched entrance. The head rubbing between her lips and across her swollen nub almost made her come on the spot.

She sensed a presence at her side and a voice whispered in Krista's ear, as gentle as a spring rain. "You don't have to do this, Krista. You're already in."

The words, He's about to be in too, sprang to her lips but she resisted the urge to call out the double entendre. "I want to, Isabelle. Really."

The older woman nodded and backed away.

Krista looked at Brett again. She whispered, "You ready?"

"Uh-huh."

She held her breath as she slowly sank onto his rod, savoring the sensation of solid heat filling her, pushing her apart. She lowered until she rested on his thighs, with him fully sheathed inside of her. Krista hung there for a second, enjoying the pleasure of fullness before rising. Her body rebelled; muscles contracted, squeezing Brett, trying to keep him within. The slippery friction of his cock sliding loose tickled her stomach and made her light-headed. Krista moaned. She dropped again and the feeling of him splitting her open intensified. "Oh, God."

"You okay?" he gasped.

"Yeah." She clenched her teeth. "Just hold still."

"You got it."

She repeated the motion again and again, almost massaging his cock with the walls of her clenching pussy. With each fall of her body, she inhaled, letting the contractions of her abdomen add to the pressure and the pleasure. She placed her hands on the back of the couch, to either side of Brett's head, giving her more leverage.

Brett leaned forward and took a nipple in his mouth. His lips clenched and teased the swollen bud. His hands squeezed and caressed her breasts.

Krista tried not to pant. Each bounce of her legs drove Brett's cock deeper into her and the mounting pleasure was building to a familiar, wonderful crescendo.

"Go!"

She glanced at Ashley, who careened forward, sloshing beer from her cup. Ashley began pumping her fists, emptying her cup everywhere. She chanted in rhythm to Krista's rise and fall. "Go, go, go!" The chant spread and within moments everyone in the room--Epsilon, Kappa, and pledge alike--followed. The chant reverberated, filling the room.

Brett's steely cock filling her pussy and lips on her breasts, the excitement and thunder of her peers, her joy and adrenaline at being the center of everyone's attention... it was all too much. Krista closed her eyes, threw back her head, and cried out as she came. Her body tensed. Heat filled her head to toe and the wave of euphoria swept across her mind, banishing rational thought. For several long moments, there was no sensation save the pulsing pleasure beating through her.

She was barely aware of Brett lifting her until his cock wriggled free. She moaned in disappointment and reached for it but he was stronger than her to begin with and with her limbs still trembling from her orgasm, he moved her hand away with ease. She opened her mouth to complain, only to find herself thrust over the arm of the sofa. She barely caught herself with her hands. She felt Brett move into position behind her, prying her knees apart with his. Powerful fingers dug into her hip and his cock poked at her pussy

Krista's dismay morphed into elation. Her voice escaped as a hiss. "Yes, Brett, give it to me!" She inhaled sharply as his cock slid into her, as smooth as the proverbial hot knife into butter. "Yes, yes!"

Brett gripped both her hips and began stroking himself in and out of her pussy--quick powerful thrusts, followed by slower, more deliberate withdrawals. Each ram of his cock into Krista jolted her body and made her tits swing... and she moaned with every one. Her pussy contracted at each thrust and waves of pleasure flowed through her torso. Her orgasm, which had not fully faded, built again, stronger than before.

God, Naomi... if only you could see me now. Krista smiled, closed her eyes, and let the sensation take hold.

The crowd found their rhythm and resumed their cries of, "Go! Go!"

Brett sped up. His fingers clenched and his breathing grew ragged. Krista began thrusting back at him, her moans growing to yells. Her legs started to shake and her abdomen quivered. "Oh... oh!" She came again. Her orgasm tore a primal scream from her throat. Her vision dimmed and her ears rang.

Brett yanked himself loose with a roar. Spurts of searing hot liquid erupted across her back, all the way to her shoulder blades. Then Brett slumped across her. His heaving chest rubbed against hers and his slick cock rested between her ass cheeks.

Krista hung her head, unable to concoct a coherent thought.

She was barely cognizant of the crowd falling silent until she heard Mike yell, "All in favor of Wilkinson joining Kappa Omicron Kappa?"

"Aye!" shouted several dozen male voices.

"All opposed?"

Krista raised her head just in time to see Val, his brother, and Dave stomp to the exit and leave.

Mike grabbed Brett and all but wrenched him to his feet. He raised his hand. "Welcome to Kappa, Brett! Now let's get this party started!" Cheers went up all around.

Hands grasped Krista under her arms and helped her to her feet. She started to object until she realized they belonged to Isabelle. The woman draped Krista's robe around her shoulders, cinched it, and guided her toward the back.

Krista wobbled but with Isabelle's help, managed to stay upright. Friendly hands patted her shoulders or cheered at her. Ashley looked at Krista with something akin to hero-worship. Isabelle got her into a side chamber that turned out to be a laundry room and shut the door, muting the noise.

The two women faced each other. Krista took a deep breath. Her body felt relaxed and languid. "What?"

"That. Was. Awesome!" Isabelle grinned and clapped her hands together, reminding Krista of a giddy schoolgirl.

"It was?"

"I mean, we've had some public sex or people put on a show before but never two pledges and never with that much enthusiasm. You were incredible, girl."

Krista blushed. "I-It just seemed like the thing to do after he helped me." She gave Isabelle a ninety-second recount of their trip across campus during the Trial of Skin. "What about Val and Dave?"

"Kappa has to deal with that. I suspect they'll end up getting kicked out but whatever. You don't have to deal with them if you don't want to. Mike will keep them in line. He's fair and runs the frat good, even if he has the creativity of a walnut." Isabelle lowered her voice and rolled her eyes. " 'Let's get this party started.' Sheesh. I'd say you already well and truly started the party. Lucky for him he's got a nice smile and knows how to use his cock. I'm sure you'll be able to find out if you want."

"Uh..."

"Or not. You owe no one man, sweetheart. Besides, I watched the faces of the brothers. There's not a guy in Kappa that doesn't want a crack at you, Krista. You'll have your pick. Gals are going to be lined up to fuck Brett too."

"I'll have to figure that out later."

"Exactly. For now, let's get you cleaned up." She rummaged through the cupboards and came up with a couple of hand towels, then turned around.

Krista smiled. Her president had seen Krista naked as the day she was born and even watched her getting fucked hard, and still faced away so Krista could wipe herself down without being watched. Something about that basic level of consideration made her feel even better. She tossed the cloths in a hamper and refastened her robe.

Isabelle looked her way again. "You ready to go socialize?"

"Yeah. I have to say... I never expected this."

"Me either but it makes me very happy."

Krista raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Knowing that you're Naomi's sister and that you have the same fire inside that she did. She taught me so much and I'm looking forward to passing that back to you."

"You mean--"

Isabelle stepped closer, leaned down, and gave Krista a small close-mouthed kiss. Her lips were soft and warm, and her finger stroked Krista's cheek.

Unsure what else to do, Krista closed her eyes and enjoyed the contact.

Isabelle broke away. "You even taste delicious. I think you're really going to like Epsilon, Krista." She smiled and exited.

Krista stared in the direction of her departed leader. Her fingers touched her lips and she smiled again. "I think I am too." She squared her shoulders and returned to the party, eager to see how her next adventure might unfold.

END

Thanks for reading!