Trials (Entry 16 - 17)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

She gave me a deep kiss, sticking her tongue in me to stimulate my own. Through the kiss I could feel her feeding me energy, enough to respond and give back. What generously spread though me wiped out most of the negative tint of whatever the future visions were, and my redheaded beauty and I made sweet girl-love. She sensually dominated for most of it, pinching my nipples, enticing me with teases on occasion, but always pulling me in for some kind of embrace. We scissored hard, harder than I can ever remember, for several orgasms before we collapsed and passed out for the night.

Between jeremy, myself and Esmeraude, I truly hope I got the last parts of this final trial down correctly, as I am still processing exactly what was, and whatever the hell is supposed to be my future.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers