All Comments on 'Trials of a Woman Police Constable Ch. 02'

by brendachaplin2000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SaraHushSaraHushover 1 year ago

Well thought out plot development. Thank You for writing this and not letting our heroine lose herself completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way to short but an interesting start I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a not very realistic slave rag. The writer should research human captivity response. Then add that she's law enforcement. She knows she can't make it to that boat, so no she doesn't just give up. Adrenaline would fuel her. She would also have several plans, including taking her own virginity or getting a crew guy to do it to ruin the buyer's investment. Simply put, she's seen as an asset. Her job is to not be an asset, even if it means her life. This junk is just....she's kidnapped, she follows along, gets sold, makes a weak attempt to escape and quits. Last point? She would never try and take everyone with her escaping.

Sluttykitty76Sluttykitty76over 1 year ago

While I’ve read other comments I am enjoying the story and realize that it is fictional. So doesn’t have to follow anyones expectations. Eagerly awaiting part 3!! Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well it's different. I spent 40 years in the merchant and Royal Navies, the writer has her ideas on ranks confused, but I've enjoyed the read.

I (we) want her ship to arrive at her destination and the rest of the story to unfold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous