Trials of a Woman Police Constable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've been sold as a sex slave, I have no idea if my master will fuck me, then kill me?" Sarah said matter of fact as she cut her food up, "So my future is going to be a slave that is constantly raped, or I will be dead in less than a month, I've accepted my fate, so what is the point in being hysterical?"

The chief engineer took a drag on his cigarette, "Shit, you're a cold bitch."

Vasquez, the only regular woman on the crew scoffed, "Let's see how she is when we dock."

Sarah ignored the insults; she knew the worst was yet to come.

After dinner, she returned to her cabin. She had asked the officer of the watch to wake her at 5 am so she could start her duties.

She hung up her tunic and loosened her tie, freeing the top button. She sat in her chair, looking out into the blackness of the night through her port hole.

A salutary tear rolled down her cheek.

12