All Comments on 'Triangulation'

by Mericalovess

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

But too much smoking and not nearly enough sex.

And not much of any real attempts to try to loosen up that tight pussy to make room for his cok.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really don't understand the smoking fetish, or why people are aroused by it. Could anyone simply explain it for those of us that don't naturally feel it?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Sure, I knew I was bisexual, " ... Sure? Why? Nothing explains this belief, or why it might suddenly occur to her, post-marriage, that she might actually be a lesbian? really out of place.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If you really must 'shout' using ALL CAPS instead of punctuation, a least spell the emphasized word correctly. Ex: "PREFERED" [sic]. One letter short, can you guess which one?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unfortunately another clearly male author, trying to write about women's thoughts and female anatomy, yet without the slightest clue about either. The hymen isn't where this author thinks it is, tampons do not 'prepare it' for being deflowered' like this author thinks they will, either. Altogether a completely unbelievable, indeed even farcical 'story' and worse, a sad demonstration of some incel's misconceptions about sex in general.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This has nothing to do with the hymen, which was already perforated by fingers and partial penetration. The author likely was suffering from vaginismus (involuntary spasms of the muscles), a real and distressing condition that occurs for a variety of reasons, often fear of first-time pain or past unpleasant experiences. A visit with an OBGYN would have been more helpful than telling friends and family.

Not sure what all the smoking or one-time mention of bisexuality has to do with any of this, but each to his own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMericalovess@Mericalovess
Erotic story, fan fiction, and roleplay commissions are open! Please email for details. mericalovessweets@gmail.com