Tributes to the Dark Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's lips tasted heavenly, Kairi savoring the soft lips that were freely offered, both enjoying their kiss. Around them, similar scenes were unfolding. Her friends each started to kiss their bath slaves, Nishari, their leader, had her shoulders massaged by the Arab girl as she leaned and started sucking the boy's penis, the dark elf's ears perking up as her head moved up and down. Kairi giggled when she saw her sister, Sila, open her mouth, being face-sat by a human girl who leaned forward with a shudder, massaging Sila's belly and legs while the dark elf started licking her pussy. Her cousin Vira was sipping wine, eyes closed at the edge of the pool, being fed grapes by the black slave girl whose one hand was between her legs. Vira herself had her free hand fingering the black slave girl's asshole who bit her lips and closed her eyes.

A younger dark elf she couldn't remember was bent over to the edge of the pool, talking with her friend nonchalantly over a cup of wine with a young, well-built man behind her, slowly fucking her pussy. She kept a straight face, ignoring the young man pounding her black elfin pussy who made sure she wasn't disturbed in her chat, eating a strawberry.

She almost squeaked when her slave kissed her pointy ear, distracted.

"Sorry!" The girl giggled seeing her reaction. "I love your kind's ears."

"Really?"

The girl nodded. "Can I? Lick your ears?"

Kairi grinned. "I'm sensitive, take it slow." She then shuddered when the blonde girl gave her black ear tip a gentle lick, softly licking up and down from the tip to the base like a penis. Her hand felt the girl's pussy under the water, which felt even hotter than the bath. Slowly inserting a finger, Kairi giggled when the slave girl herself shuddered and gasped. Locking her in a kiss, Kairi motioned the girl to finger her in return, gently masturbating each other locked in a kiss.

Around her, her sisters and cousins, friends, and clanmates were having the time of their lives. Even the prudish Suri, the prudish dark elf with waist-length hair let go, eating and drinking with a slave girl, offering her fruit as she massaged her back and shoulders, her feet rubbed by another, an older slave woman, a brown-skinned human slave in her 40's.

A lazy session of snacks and bath turned into an orgy fast, moans and sounds of pouring water mixing in a friendly air of pleasure, slave, and mistress mingling in relaxation.

Kairi stuck her tongue into the blonde girl's throat, who gasped and started rubbing Kairi's pussy faster. Locked in a kiss, they moaned in each other's mouths, rubbing each other's clits faster and faster until dark elf and human squealed, teeth hurting from the sudden exhalation as they shuddered in each other's arms, convulsing with their fingers hurting from their pussies clamping hard. After a good several minutes, Kairi kept kissing the girl, convulsing ever so slowly in each other's arms, sounds of flesh slapping and moans around them adding to their pleasure.

"Hah..." Kairi gasped in the slave's mouth. "That..." She swallowed. The blonde girl blinked, still stunned.

"Good, mistress?"

"I...love the surface!"

The blonde giggled. "There's still snacks left, mistress. If you want, we can keep bathing or I can give an oil massage."

Kairi grinned, her big, long ears wiggling with joy.

"Whew! I didn't even ask your name."

"Sigrun, mistress." She handed her a refilled cup with a chuckle, returning to kissing the dark elf's ears and massaging her shoulders.

After an hour of orgy, all the dark elves were laying on their bellies on massage beds, the nude bath slaves massaging their backs, necks, and bodies tenderly with oils. Each dark elf had a rubber chin rest where they could rest their necks, mouths open for access so that the male bath slaves could feed them the essence directly while massaging their backs from the front. Kairi closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Sigrun massaged her feet from behind as a burly human male lined up his cock to her lips.

"Open up please, mistress." The young boy smiled, thrusting his hips to stick his erect cock in her mouth. It tasted and smelled just as nice, Kairi noted, suckling his shaft. Around her, she could hear suckling noises and moans, the girls fresh to the surface enjoying their "sweet twenty-first" debauchery as human men fucked their mouths and the human women massaged their feet and backs with giggles.

Kairi felt the cock violate her mouth like a pussy, the man's breathing getting heavier and heavier by the minute, going limp, she panted and hummed, the young man massaging her head tenderly and pumping his hips now as if he was fucking her ass. Minute by minute, she felt her lips tingle with pleasure, her belly warming up with the human essence filling the steamy massage room.

The dark elves were monster girls, for all intents and purposes. Ambient human essence, even sweat, and emotions fed them when surrounded by them.

Soon, she felt the invigorating rush of the man's orgasm, pumping his delicious essence down her throat. Suddenly she appreciated the idea of human slaves pampering her very, very much. Having a lot of human slaves to tend to her every need; was the best thing she had in life!

And life was good!

*-*-*-*

An hour of horseplay and splashing later, all the dark elves were on their bellies, resting on massage beds, sighing, groaning, and gasping while the dutiful humans massaged their bodies to rub the aches and burdens of the road. Each dark elf had a slave girl rubbing their feet, hands oiled, thumbs circling their soles, deft hands cracked, and pulled their toes. Strong young men and women accompanied the dark elves' bedsides, hands squeezing and rubbing their backs, buttocks, and shoulders.

Nishari noticed half of them were falling asleep, their butts caressed and squeezed by grinning slave girls: humans may be their slaves, but it was dark elven tradition to let one's slaves enjoy their lives as well. She instructed her two attendants, a petite black human girl, to focus on her butt and the young man on her neck. Warm oil relaxed her strained spine, melting the worry of a long, long trek. She even smiled at the black girl whose fingers were getting a bit touchy, one small finger very gently rubbing around her vulva with gentle, soft strokes.

"Be gentle." Nishari winked at the girl, feeling her fingers softly enter her cunt. Closing her eyes, she gasped. "Just like that. Slow. Keep going." The dark elf suppressed a moan when the slave girl kept masturbating her, shuddering when one thumb gently pressed her twitching anus.

*-*-*-*

The sexual massage had turned the party into a happy gang of tired girls.

Now they were sitting down for dinner.

"Salad!!! ENDLESS SALAD!"

The Lamia innkeeper smiled politely, yet was inwardly grinning. The cheapest salad was like ambrosia to deep dark elves. Just cut up fresh lettuce, top it with the shiniest-looking fruits and vegetables one could eat raw, and...voila! Being a carnivore with simple taste buds, her two tavern girls did all the work. She merely smiled, hissed, bowed, and waved the dark elven party inside, having her two tavern maids set up a massive salad table with all the tacky "surfacer" artwork and cutlery. Putting up the shiniest, most outrageously kitsch artwork, it was going to be a profitable night.

The innkeeper shared the servant and slave humans with her sister who ran the bathhouse. Until her sister could send reinforcements, she was stuck with just two humans.

One was a slave girl, and served naked, another a freedwoman in a voluminous skirt and blouse(the latter having bought freedom but decided to stay anyway under salary), both tavern servants had set up several plates and had merged a few tables since no other patron would be present during Autumn harvest, monster or human, everyone busy with harvests.

The lamia's sister had promised to send her slaves to supplement the tavern after the bathhouse was cleaned up.

Judging by the laughter of these dark knife ears, bawdy songs, and the amount of wine that was being rapidly consumed, she hoped that her sister would come through with the promise.

Their ringleader, a dark elf with a more conservative suit of armor (conservative here being a relative description- she wore nothing below the waist save for a leather thong that his nothing) slammed her palm on the oak table, shouting to get everyone's attention. The Lamia squinted, her ophidian eyes becoming slits. Nishari...it must be the big dark elf's name.

"OI! Simmer down, girls, now listen to me. I know you drowlings are eager to get your pick of nice human youths and treat this like some vacation but you will follow me and obey! Now shut up and listen."

The singing died down a little, and two tavern girls quickly filled wine cups and filling plates with more salad.

"You little brats treat this like a vacation, and since you were cooped up in Chel'drai, I can understand. But now listen up. We have a little dinner and relaxed, long sleep, then..."

Nishari sipped some wine, taking a deep breath.

"There is a human duchy up there. Full of humans with life essences. We need slaves not just for sex, or fathering new little drowlings -she glared at a few younger ones giggling- but also for essence. We are packed tight, and one of the reasons we are going up is to colonize *and* exploit humans without hurting them too much.

That means we will knock on doors, and be firm, but fair. We are allowed to take one boy from a family with more than one son. If the adult son is willing, and you can seduce him with promises of a happy life full of sex, he is allowed."

One young dark elf raised a hand. "Ma'am, how do we..."seduce" humans? Aren't we supposed to crack whips and drag them? I mean, I *love* human men. Some are cute..." A few dark elves giggled. Nishari sighed: she knew this was bound to happen.

"The humans know some of them have to be slaves. So...Be firm, but not too firm. Don't start a fight when it's unnecessary. Display bondage and bold moves, don't hesitate to parade naked tributes down the street in public as you take them to the slave train. Some like being bound, make use of that. Some humans are naturally subservient, like something we share..."

She quietly watched her young dark elven underlings, some blushing, not just because of wine.

"...We have our tradition of slavery for 3000 years. Now it's softer, thank the Succubus Empress, but it's still there. So some humans are just like our submissives. This also brings us to something else I want to talk to you girls about." Her voice took a soft tone.

"There is a slave market and a slave trader matron in the outpost. She takes young, horny dark elves too. If anyone doesn't show up for morning muster and is in the slave cages, I'm ordering you girls not to judge them. There will be more of our kind coming from other cave exits, and we will all assemble at the duchy castle to take the first party of humans. Criminals from the dungeons. You can be harsh with them, but don't do anything stupid. Shackles across the body, chains locked to ankles and feet, you will herd them to the slave cart. One elder sister will take them to Chel'drai in advance. Then we all separate in groups of twenty and start visiting towns, villages, and cities."

"Ma'am." One dark elf raised a hand, her vicious question overshadowed by her innocent, youthful face. "Can we kidnap travelers?"

"No." Nishari shook her head. "This duchy is not just a slave pool. They also depend on us for protection. You see a robbery, you intervene and HELP. You will be kind to travelers and lost children. That is the meaning of being an overlord. Yes, we take tributes, but we will be kind to them, and good to the daily worker. They will have many children, and they will be prosperous so that we take a few without making things too miserable."

"Sounds noble." Kairi nodded.

"It is." Nishari nodded back. "Learn to be an overlord. This is a responsibility."

"If we...um...seduce someone on the way, like an adventurer? Or knock out a robber or bandit?"

"Fair game. If you catch an Imperial messenger, you can "arrest" them on espionage and enslave them too. Human Empire has no business behind Reik lands. Then we will herd all the humans we take to the outpost, giving the least valuable humans to the surface dark elves, the unwilling, criminals, and combative ones. Then we take the best men and women to Chel'drai Slave Market to sell. Any slave sale above the quota gets split between all of you."

"So fewer returnees mean more money for the rest?" Kairi blinked.

Nishari nodded. "We as Svartalvar are a proud people, so we do not regard certain things as open for public discussion. This is why I waited before speaking about staying on the surface. Your mothers might have objected even though you are all adults now. I don't judge."

Some dark elven brats nodded, blushing. Nishari felt some might have wanted to taste the other end of the chain.

"Talk's over. Eat, drink, and be merry. For tomorrow we gather slaves."

"Bringsh ush more of that...wine!" A drunken young dark elf bellowed, leaning against the naked tavern girl who supported the uneasy mamono, casting an apologetic glance at her mistress.

The lamia simply nodded at the naked one and motioned her to keep the drunken Svartalf brat steady.

*-*-*-*

The next day:

"Everyone!" Nishari shouted across the small tavern, loud enough to wake the dead. "Finish fucking or whatever you are doing and grab a bite, we move out in one hour!"

"Oh, goddess! OH, GODDESS!" Came one reply in the form of a scream from the next room, the bed creaking audible enough from the next room. Nishari rolled her eyes: Tisha had been enamored with the tavern slave boy and paid for the night. She didn't even have the imagine the scene: the young dark elf on the bed, naked and panting, legs wrapped around the young man pumping his hips to fuck her for all he was worth.

"Whatever..." Nishari kissed the slave girl's sweaty forehead who came to clean her room, handing two silver coins as a tip. Smiling brightly, the young slave girl thanked her and stuffed the coins into a tiny purse tied to her thong loincloth, hopefully, to buy her freedom one day. Nishari slapped her butt and sent her running off with a blush.

Time for a quick breakfast and off for the tribute. Anyone that stayed behind or changed her mind was not her business. The subterranean city was stuffed, and this tribute was also an excuse to send youngsters to the surface world to populate the Reik. She was even thinking of selling a few horny Svartalf underlings to the slave trader matron, keeping the money to herself. It was a win-win: she'd write the girls under her command off as "surface attrition" and get more soldiers, having a daughter back in Chel'drai to finance education for.

It wouldn't be hard. The naked slave girl from the last night emerged arm in arm with one of the younger dark elves, Zaya. Zaya was a short-spiky-haired tomboy and showed no interest in human men. And they were hugging, whispering in each other's ears, Zaya tipping the girl more than a few silver pieces and kissing her cheek.

At least her underlings were not cruel to humans.

*-*-*-*

Suri drank her tea, crumpling the paper that came by the mail harpy in her fist. Her appetite was gone. The rest of the team was already mustering on the marketplace, she was the last one staying after reading the letter sent from home underground.

It was an "Order of Acquisition" for her body, a sentence for slavery underground.

"Dark Elf Private First Class Suri,

We regretfully inform you that your household's outstanding debt of 10720(Ten thousand seven hundred and twenty) gold pieces are due. Per the Queen's laws, the N'chel family house and 1(one) Jewelry Emporium have been repossessed, along with N'shara N'chel, your mother, into indentured servitude. As of Twenty-first Nar'shal, Seventh Month of Year 736, she has been auctioned as a debtor slave to Euryale Gorgonidis, the sales successfully writing the debt repossession from your property to 8100 (eight thousand and one hundred), with the auction of your residence, property, and businesses further reducing the debt to 2900 (Two thousand and nine hundred) gold pieces, with an annual interest of 10%(ten percent).

Per the Svartalf law, you are now the sole inheritor of your family debt and since you own no property of your own, you will be seized for debt slavery upon arrival to Chel'drai.

To help you with your situation, we offer the following options:

You can return with or send the payment in liquid assets, upon payment you will be reinstated as a citizen and your mother will be released at the end of her indenture. Downpayment rates are in the addendum.

Or, you can surrender upon arrival, at which you will be reporting to the Slaver's Guild for training and auction. Below is a list of merchants and relatives who have taken an interest in your situation, we suggest you contact them for a more manageable slavery condition, starting with agreeable relatives for domestic slavery.

Within two months, the Slaver's Guild, individual bounty hunters, and Svartalf military will be informed, and you may be subject to forcible retrieval with additional penalties.

You are a young, promising girl with a long life before you; I am fairly certain you will choose sensibly. This is but a few score years of slavery in a centuries-long life, I suggest you return peaceably.

Royal Treasurer Kasita Schendi"

In short, she was fucked.

Her mother's business was bankrupt, and the family house, including her mother, was seized and sold into slavery for her debts. It was an acceptable way of life for her race: she was auctioned off to Euryale, a medusa. Suri remembered the name: a Medusa aristocrat who loved keeping petrified granite statues of various races as artwork, circulating them with unpetrified servants every year after making marble copies to keep for good. Euryale had visited her family, offering to buy Suri to make into a statue, and offering an eight-year apprentice-hood in sculpture after she was bored with her as a downpayment for indenture.

"I'll be a statue at Euryale's display for two years, come see me if you can, love, Mom." Read the post-scriptum note allowed by the Slaver's Guild.

Suri sighed. She did not have the heart to do errands on her own anymore, handling masses of slaves and bullying humans. What was the point?

If she returned, she'd probably go through a harsh training regimen and be sold off to the mines, the worst humiliation for a dark elf was to dig naked and under lash alongside dwarven women, the staple heavy labor slaves of Chel'drai. She would be sharing their slave gruel, and slave beer, and endure teasing during off-duty time in the communal slave cages, patronized and pitied. If by any chance she would work hard and long enough to be released, she'd be forever mocked and belittled for "doing dwarf work" in the city, effectively destroying her reputation in Chel'drai.

Her relatives *might* take her in as a domestic slave, but she detested the idea of cooking and cleaning, toiling and laboring her best years in Chel'drai, perhaps centuries. She could almost hear the mocking laughter of her cousins and aunts, drinking and partying as she would do dishes, clean the floors, and wait on guests with a fake smile. What if they make her sleep with older, rich human visitor males for essence? Her children would be the children of another house, though free, albeit second-class citizens inheriting the owner's last name.

No. Anything but that.

Nervously licking her lips, an idea came to her. Finishing her breakfast, she tipped a silver to the serving slave, who smiled and thanked her, giving her cleaned armor back.

123456...9