Tributes to the Dark Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the purse and the list of goods, Marie would don the backpack, sandals, and trek nude to the marketplace, passing other naked human slaves, some of whom she knew. Marie would nod at them, still a bit uncomfortable in her public nudity. All human slaves followed their well-dressed owners naked, though she could see a loin-cloth-clad human servant girl or two.

But she began to realize the older dark elven ladies regarded a nude slave girl going about her business with patronizing pity rather than the old tales of hatred and disgust.

"What will it be today, little Marie?" The elderly dark elven storeowner smiled kindly at her, seeing her enter the grocery store. Lit by magical plants, the store was carved inside a bed of granite, cool and dry. The dark elf wore dark green robes and wore a wide-brimmed hat, the shop was mostly staffed by topless dwarven and human slave women wearing loincloths.

"Mistress wants fish today." Marie looked down, covering her breasts and crotch, putting down the list and the purse.

"I have seen enough of you and my nine daughters throughout the ages, dear. No need to cover yourself." The dark elf chuckled. "Nudity of a slave is the most natural thing. There is no shame in that, and we know better to molest some poor girl whose fate ended down here."

Marie smiled, relaxing. "Thanks, I guess." The dark elf waved for a dwarf woman to fill the order into several nets, slipping Marie a small chocolate bar as well.

"Thanks, miss!" Marie's face lit up, earning a chuckle.

"Think nothing of it. Off you go!"

Marie hurried back home, apologizing to bored-looking dark elven shoppers as she stepped politely around them. Walking nude in public would be easier by the week, though her shackled ankles made it a bit difficult to hurry.

Taking the scenic route, she passed by the river, watching fisherwomen spear eyeless, glowing fishes and harvest biofluorescent algae for food, walking as she ate her treat, ankle chains rattling as she walked home.

Then the laundry was next, dark elven soap smelled heavenly!

When the mistresses came home, she would be waiting on her knees, hands on her thighs, head down.

"Welcome home, mistresses," Marie spoke quietly. The dark elves simply handed her their cloaks to hang, heading inside to wash their faces before dinner. Marie quietly hung the cloaks for quick cleaning before tomorrow to a small wooden beam before serving the ladies dinner, eaten in quiet peace save for the clinking of cutlery. Again, Marie would wait for her dark-elven family, the mother, and two daughters to finish eating before they retreated for the evening, the daughters often leaving for an evening's relaxation at the local tavern, not yet independent from the spacious dark-elven household.

That would leave Marie alone with Tanit, something she was always worried about, yet looked forward to. It was peaceful, private, and always had sexual tension. She was Tanit's property, not having worn anything nearly for a year save for chains.

Tanit would order her to serve drinks in a quiet voice, often reading a book, relaxing on her couch, as Marie massaged her feet with oils.

Hours would pass quietly save for Tanit ordering a refill, or massage her legs, or shoulders when she would turn on her back, wearing only her silvery thong. The evenings for Marie were quiet, and she liked it. Tanit was standoffish, arrogant, and quiet, yet she wasn't cruel. And Marie loved massaging her shoulders as she read; the sessions had a quiet, gently sensual atmosphere. Marie would be ordered to eventually massage Tanit's shoulders, then her back, and lower, her thighs and buttocks. Marie would squeeze her mistress' ample butt, pressing to relieve hardened muscles as she ordered.

After an hour or so, Tanit's softer side would reveal itself to Marie. She would take Marie to her slave bed upstairs, reserved next to Tanit's own. The other two daughters had their separate rooms downstairs.

"Lie down."

Tanit would take the massage oils, and then give a simpler massage, rubbing tired Marie's back, shoulders, and buttocks. This was the day's only hour where she would speak with Marie casually, asking if she was having any difficulties working or didn't understand anything about the dark elven life.

"I never had an easygoing slave like you, Ma-ri..." Tanit would corrupt her name, though Marie didn't know whether it was intentional. "I wonder if it's because of fear of being spanked you work so hard? Are you afraid of pain?" She took a small silvery inkpot, and started to rub Marie's buttcheek with a small stylus dipped in it, refreshing the slave tattoo's letters to remind her what she was.

Marie shook her head.

"Odd." Tanit kept rubbing Marie's feet and toes to relieve of the day's effort. "Perhaps we should try a non-punitive session..." She looked with a grin, gesturing to a wooden paddle.

"For fun?"

Marie swallowed. "Um...maybe?...One day?"

Tanit chuckled, squeezing a soft buttcheek and patting it gently.

"Have you thought of bearing children?" She asked as she rubbed Mari's lower back. "We will take care of it as well, and she'll be taught a trade to serve us, you can keep the child in our house, we don't separate mothers and children unless they want it."

Marie thought about it. "Maybe...? I...One day..."

"It's too early to talk about this." Tanit nodded. "I pushed hard."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Half an hour of gentle massage later, Tanit would always chuckle as soft snoring sounds came from the swarthy human slave she took for her own.

It was cute watching her fall asleep. Tanit didn't exactly lust after a young human girl as she had a century ago, but it was always pleasant to toy with her body. Gently covering the sleeping Marie, she would wash her hands and retreat to sleep.

Maybe next month she could take her for a night to meet some human boys or invite a male slave and his owner to mate with her, maybe take her to the temple for an orgy. The girl was pushed hard enough, a boy to share the workload and sexually relieve Ma-ri would not be bad... Goddess knew the girl earned it.

*-*-*-*

Chel'drai Cafe "The Flowers' Bloom"

Another successful business deal, with an even better lunch!

The Traders' Guild had the best luncheon with the surface's Reik Guild of Craftswomen, satisfaction apparent in both sides' faces. Surfacer dark elves, skins lighter with the sun's preternatural effects, mingling with the deep dark elves whose skin was more of a coal-black with a purple tinge, came together in the cozy cafe, which seemed to acquire a few human slaves from the surface. Their skills at cooking were finally a welcome addition to the underground city.

The Cafe had a stall for mounts from the surface where horses could be tied to stakes, with a trough for water in front of them. Three horses were tied, docilely waiting for their owners as they ate inside. The fourth mount was a domesticated, naked centaur maiden, her hands tied behind her, quietly waiting as she drank with her head bowed down, her neck chained to a stake, and eyes blindfolded. Her blonde hair was tied in a long braid, a naked slave girl wiping her body gently, focusing on her ass and pussy.

"Mmm..." The coal-black-skinned manager exhaled with relief, her face full of joy. "I never thought mushrooms could be made this tasty. Thank the Goddess the new slaves know how to prepare them! Though..." She chuckled. "...It's funny human slaves blush when they walk around naked, it's amusing in its way!"

The traders laughed, the two naked human women biting their lips at the comment. At least, they no longer slowed down, the pale blonde one even gaining a playful saunter as she giggled at the pinches and slaps she earned from playful patrons, starting to accept the situation. She knew they wouldn't assault her out of the blue, and her owner even gave her a long talk about setting limits to playful touching.

Not that she minded. The patrons were all female, and pretty dark elves...

The cafe owner was beside herself with joy, bowing as she accepted the huge payment for the bill, her matronly face full of happiness: "Two human women, I bought them at a bargain! To think mushrooms wouldn't just be fried on an open fire but cooked with surface vegetables together in butter...I cannot believe how we missed this detail for centuries! Mm..." She counted the coins. "They are widows, so their village gave them up as tribute. It's not easy to be without a man in human society."

"That's sad." A younger trader, a Dark Elf almost as pale as a High Elf save for a tinge of brown skin, sipped her apple juice. She must have been on the surface for centuries, her clothes resembling an Araby harem girl mixed with a carpet merchant from Farsi. "Far be it from me to question your treatment of your property, but..."

"They are like family to me, we share the same bed!" The overweight deep Dark Elf smiled, "When I get a young man to warm it as well, they are both welcome to share!"

The naked slave women ran off, blushing, their bodies jiggling as they scurried with the plates, breasts shaking in tandem with the short chains on their necks.

"Oh, that man will be lucky indeed!" The Trade Guild's manager cackled.

The traders merely laughed. Life was good. Humans were around to do slave work, mistresses and slaves had plenty to eat, and the Queendom was rich!

And at the end of the day, the dark-elven cafe mistress, and the two widows would sleep in the same, huge bed, snuggling in happiness, exchanging kisses, and caressing each other into a warm, happy sleep.

*-*-*-*

Chel'drai Temple of Pi'Ro'Ro:

Flutes played, cymbals and drums banged. Naked human slave girls danced to the tune, gyrating and shaking their hips, the worshippers paying their respect to the Goddess Pi'ro'ro in cultic rites of sex. Human men fucked the dark elves on altars, lined up against the wall, who received the cocks with wild abandon. Sounds of flesh slapping against flesh were drowned by the music and moans of prayer, the magical lamps focused on a naked dark elven girl on all fours being double-teamed by two strong human men taking her mouth and ass as people clapped their hands and watched. Occasionally the priestess would pass by and whip the girl's back, eliciting screams of pleasure, her ass clenching and bringing the lucky slave boy to a screaming orgasm.

Another altar had a dark elf tied to it, squirming, her both holes exposed with her feet shackled to the Goddess Statue's outstretched hands. Two men were busy fucking her ass and pussy, her moans muffled by a human girl sitting on her face, bent backward as more and more boys stuck their cocks in her perpetually open mouth.

The slave boy with the biggest cock was tied to a statue of Pi'Ro'Ro, where worshippers lined up to kiss and suck his cock and balls, clapping when the boy could no longer hold, shuddered, and let loose bursts of cum to rain down on the praying dark elves. The head priestess passed a bowl of donations, silver coins flowed, and blessings were mixed with screams of pleasure.

The young humans had been very enthusiastic about respecting the Patron Goddess of Kind Bondage Pi'Ro'Ro. Once taken to the living quarters and having their duties explained, they were quite happy to dance, have sex, and embrace the worshippers in public acts of sex and playful torture.

There were a few private chambers as well through a private door, where more exotic sex acts, combined with prayers and bondage would take place. In one area, females from various races were stuck in walls, the lower bodies facing another room while their faces and upper bodies would see the priestesses praying while any visitor would have the right to penetrate them without bothering to face them.

Another chamber had a small shrine to Pi'Ro'Ro's fertility aspect. A mildly overweight human boy was on the ground, mounted by his black-haired dark elven mistress in riding position, who seemed to be lost in prayer for a healthy child as her slave was busy pumping his hips to do his best, fucking his dark elven mistress' white-haired pussy, his glistening, erect shaft pounding her pink, plump nether lips.

Jan didn't know where he'd go when he would one day die.

He just prayed it would be somewhere in the soft arms of this loving, chubby dark elven mistress that fed him, clothed him, and took him to church for a wild, lustful night every Sunday.

*-*-*-*

Chel'drai Furniture Shop:

Anne-Marie gritted her teeth and moaned, suspended from the ceiling by her hands, naked, and stretched. The pain was mixed with pleasure, dark elven craftswomen brushing her body with wax and force-feeding her a strange potion to relax her muscles. They ignored her moans, taking notes, bending her legs, and covering them in rubber to accommodate the future buyer's spinal weight. Her face was in the pure ecstasy of pleasure. Anne-Marie's eyes went white when she felt a finger slowly intruding into her anus, then another, slowly expanding her pretty butthole to accommodate a stabilizing plug. Next to her was a white-skinned high elf suspended from a thin, adamantine frame, her body tied with golden ropes, and magic lamps stuck out of her vagina, ears, mouth, and anus. Her toe had a small paper tag tied to it, reading "SOLD"

The workshop echoed with moans and screams of pleasure, surface girls being stretched and shaped, covered with rubber and wood into ornate furniture, sprayed with gold dust for being turned into ornaments such as a large, muscular orcish girl being twisted into a pillar for hanging cloaks and ornaments, groaning in pleasure as worker dark elves sprayed her body and bent her arms into a prayer position.

She was in paradise.

To be made a toy, furniture for the amusement of strange, dark, fey women...

"You will make a lovely chair for a very rich and very naughty lady."

That night, Anne-Marie was lost in endless orgasms, her face gracing the buttocks of a dark-elven noble during a private party between her friends, as a chair, her feet feeling the lady's warm scalp, her legs and flanks feeling her owner's tender hands caressing her. Her sight was blacked out, feeling the lady's fragrant ass pressing on her face, her weight and warmth filling her with pleasure. If she knew, her own body also nurtured the dark elven lady who didn't want sex with human men all the time, her essence feeding the mamono's own.

She was a thing, sold for a fortune, an item of furniture until her owner would be bored and release her into another form, or put her to simple scullery maid work. But most important of all, for now, she was happy.

*-*-*-*

Chel'drai Arena, Gladiatrix championship.

Bread and circus. State-funded bread tossed at poorer dark elves, baked by cheap slave labor, and games kept the overcrowded Chel'drai amused.

The crowd was screaming, dark elven youths pulling their tops and flashing their breasts at the gladriatixes fighting for glory.

Huzzud countered the clumsy thrust of the dark elven retaria, deflecting the trident trust with a flash of her blade. Launching into the attack, she slammed the pommel of her blade on the ebon slut's raised shield, kicking her legs under her. In a flurry of black legs and arms, the opponent flew backward as she swung the flat of her blade, knocking her enemy onto the sand. Whirling around in a flurry of braided red hair, the naked gladiatrix launched a flying kick, sending the other opponent flying across the air.

Two dark elven youths, fighting for amusement and a chance to humiliate surfacer humans, were knocked out cold.

The dark elf Aedila slammed her palm on the table and rose, screaming into her shouting horn, the runes thrumming with magic.

"AND THE CHAMPION IS SLAVE HUZZUD!"

The crowd roared until the pillars shook

"HER OWNER HAS EARNED THE TRADITIONAL THREE HUNDRED GOLD COINS AND A SILVER LAUREL! ALL HAIL HUZZUD!"

The fiery redhead was panting, her breasts heaving, scratch wounds itching with sweat. Her nipples were hard, from excitement, paraded naked to fight for amusement. Her pussy felt hot after humiliating the ones who mocked her. She was nude, leg and arm muscles twitching from exertion. Her single braid of red hair hung behind her, matted with blood and sweat, giving her the air of a barbarian queen, her nude, muscular, freckled pale body crisscrossed with slashes and scars, her toned ass bearing the proud tattoo of a gladiatrix emblazoned with her owner's family crest.

She was a plaything for them, bought and trained.

Yet...

The dark elves loved her.

They adored her. Roses were thrown at her feet, flower petals tossed to celebrate her victory, dark elven noblewomen and daughters waving at her with genuine friendliness.

She found herself waving back.

Once a nameless, brigand-turned-guard, she was afraid. Afraid to be nothing.

Now she was treasured. Valued. Loved. Used, but loved.

The dark elves who used her body valued her beauty and strength. Her owner jumped down, running at her in a flurry of silken gown. She threw down her weapons and hugged her, kissing the dark elf's lips.

"You were amazing, girl!" The dark elf broke the kiss, slapped her ass, and raised Huzzud's toned arm with her own in a raised fist. The crowd began chanting, to Huzzud's shock. Stamping their feet, the crowd of once bored, now entertained dark elves started to chant, thumping their hands on the benches and walls, in rhythmic celebration.

"HUZ ZUD..."

The dark elves were chanting for her!

"Huz-Zud!"

When her lanista, Miraly, jumped down, joined Shallistri, and slapped her ass, Huzzud began to cry from happiness.

"I trained her!" Miraly shouted to the crowd, some of the flowers falling on her head, and hugging Huzzud, raising her.

She was loved!

Tears flowed down her cheeks, past her joyful smile, and onto the sand. She pumped her fist victoriously into the air, her owner Shallistri supporting her arm as rose petals, coins, and shawls rained around them.

*-*-*-*

The Dark Elven Queen stood at the edge of her subterranean tower, a needle of a tower in the middle of the ever-expanding underworld metropolis. She watched the streets with an amused smile, a glass of wine, and a new human boy-toy in her arms.

Tribute flowed from the surface, young, virile, eager, and more or less charmed humans to work and live for her in chains, forged not just out of domination but perhaps, out of love, in the future.

The coming years would have many more.

(to be continued one day)

1...456789