Tributes to the Dark Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, human." She spoke with a soft, gentle voice. "How old are you?"

"T-twenty-two." Joanne's stammering answer made her giggle. Another hand went very gently to Joanne's arm and started caressing.

"Should have guessed old enough to smoke. Haven't I seen you before?"

Joanne blinked, thinking. After some awkward silence, she could almost remember her:

"The border garrison."

"Yes!" The big tomboy grinned. "When we closed the border for the night, you were the girl carrying the banner spear locking the gates..." She strained her face a little, thinking.

"Jo-anne!"

"Yes." Joanne nodded, almost forgetting the danger.

This had a reason. When Joanne and the dark elf were left as darkness settled and they locked the doors, they were left alone for an hour, chatting idly about things the dark elves and humans could find common ground in.

She was beautiful. Her name started with "R" but she couldn't remember. When they turned their backs and left, Joanne could always remember her lovely face, her smile, her sapphic beauty leaning to the masculine.

"Please don't..." She almost wept, the warmth and beauty of the tomboyish dark elf towering over her awfully close. The dark elf merely caressed her cheek and arms.

"Hm?"

"Um...Please don't..." Joanne whimpered. She couldn't swat her hands away, even though she could. Her fingers were electrifying on her cheek. And worse, it felt good. And now she was openly caressing her face.

Then, wordlessly, the dark elf pulled Joanne to her arms for a deep, long, kiss, sweeping her in her arms.

...

Joanne did not resist.

She couldn't resist.

The tomboyish dark elf's voice, body, and face were beautiful. She had lifted the smaller human in her arms and was kissing her gently, her first experience something mixed with a fearful discovery and melting resistance, her lips and tongue tasting like bitter wine.

Joanne was almost crying, her face flushed, the dark elf had lifted her off her feet and squeezed her bottom forcefully as she pushed her tongue into her throat. The dark elf pushed her against a tree, embracing, kissing, and giving her nose gentle, small pecks. Then her cheek, her mouth, the dark elf was showering her with kisses, interrupting her protests with more kisses, and caresses all across her body.

Joanne didn't even notice she had removed her sword and armor, rubbing her breasts over the doublet. When she did, her hazy mind felt a slight amount of alarm, but by then the dark elf had pinned her down, delicate elven hands gently probing under her clothes, softly exploring the little brown bush between her legs.

"MMrrmm... Please..." Joanne tried to push her away, extremely weakly. The dark elf only chuckled.

"You can't even push a leaf now." She softly spoke in a patronizing way, her voice gentle, not even insulting. "Why are you resisting?"

"Be..."

"Bec..ause..." Joanne gasped for air, yelping when the dark elf gently put a finger between her sopping wet pussy lips. She tensed, gasping when the finger got in, probing her virginity. The dark elf pulled her head back and chuckled.

"You are a virgin!"

"MMnnnhhhyes" Joanne was drunk with pleasure. Her resistance started to fade when she started to feel her hands being pulled behind her. The dark elf was tying her hands!

"Pleasedon-"

"Ssh..." The dark elf tomboy put a finger on her lips, shushing her...Joanne instinctively quieted down. "I'm going to cut away your clothes, see the curious fruit I caught..."

"Alright..."

"Much better!" The dark elf smiled. "Shimmy out of your leather trousers... Let's not harm those beautiful legs...You know what will happen, and you will feel very good on your journey..." She assured her. "It was fate we met here, and it's your fate to be taken today."

Joanne nodded. What was the point of resisting? The dark elf was very gentle, and very professional, giving her every inch of pleasure while not being insulting. Seeing her nod, the dark elf made her sit down and pulled her trousers off, and softly cut the soaked, white panties away, revealing Joanne's wet pussy and bare legs, bottomless to the cool air. The dark elf nodded approvingly when Joanne even bent forward, letting her take off her shirt and strip the bi-curious human girl completely naked, hands bound behind her back.

"You are beautiful." The tomboy commented, pulling the pale human to her arms for another kiss. "I'm Sergeant Rei'liss and I'm claiming you as a tribute to my people as payment for the security of this peaceful village. Do you understand?"

Joanne nodded.

"Very good."

"What will happen now?" Joanne asked, her flushed face curious.

"We will have a little fun, then I am taking you back to our outpost with the others, to be processed, marked, and sold in our underworld capital as a slave. You will devote your beautiful body to our race, working, making love, and eventually breeding more humans to serve as your fate demands." She kept kissing her, massaging the girl's burning, wet twat with one hand. "There may be one day when you are returned to the surface, or keep living as a free woman in our cities, but I'd prefer you live forever under our heels as a devoted slave. Me, even, if my family buys you on auction."

"You aren't taking me for yourself?" Joanne stopped the kiss, almost disappointed.

"You'd like to?" The tomboy blinked, her face lighting up in hope and joy. "That takes courage." She held Joanne close, taking off her clothes to embrace her in the nude. "All tributes are auctioned openly. Unless they swear their lives and accept a hot iron brand on their bodies to mark them for life..."

They kissed, the tied human girl moaning louder when the now nude tomboy dark elf started to kick her nipples, and went lower, to her belly, and then, give her pussy a kiss.

"Yes. Rei'liss."

The tomboy's eyes teared from joy, hearing her name spoken. Swallowing, she pulled Joanne into her arms, holding her face and meeting her gaze. Her dark elven features were very serious now.

"Joanne. Listen. Very carefully." Rei'liss spoke in complete seriousness, kindly, yet with a stern tone.

"I'm a "bisexual", as your kind names it. I don't make the distinction between genders in love, and I'm not going to only keep you. I plan on taking a husband or two, and our family's slaves share our beds and men. You will be bred, and your children will live together, though humans always do domestic chores. If you are tattooed, you will be sold to someone else, but you may one day buy freedom and we can still meet-"

"I want you."

"Listen," Rei'liss spoke softly, herself touched by the display. "This is all pleasure and joy, but you will be marked with a hot iron, branded on your body, and kept for life, never to return outside of Reik, you will be property for life."

Joanne started to cry. "I don't know why or how, I just want you to be my...mistress..." She spoke almost in tears. "I remember you, every day we met and shook hands when we closed the gate... I just..."

Rei'liss' eyes were misty as well.

"I love you, I know it!"

Rei'liss sighed and pulled her for a kiss, finally understanding the weird feelings she also had when alone with her. "I...love you too, Joanne." In each other's arms, they wept, kissed, and hugged each other. After some quiet cuddling, Rei'liss sighed and motioned her to stand.

"One last chance. The auction block, or my family brand. Because I will feel awfully bad if I give you the painful hot iron kiss of love and you end up regretting it."

Tearfully, Joanne smiled.

"I accept your brand."

Rei'liss started to cry, kissing and hugging her as she freed Joanne's hands, and locked a silver, jeweled collar to her neck after putting her clothes back on, but leaving Joanne naked, as she would be until she would be a mother.

"Then let us go."

They held hands, passing stunned peasant women and dark-elven tribute collectors whose jaws seemed to drop. "I will be every step with you on the way, and feel your pain, Joanne, love."

Kairi regarded the couple with curiosity as Joanne walked proudly past gasping peasant women, naked, holding hands even as she was leashed to her keeper like a dog.

"Why isn't this human restrained, Rei'liss?" She blinked.

"She will take my brand." The dark elf spoke proudly, head held high. "I ask you to accept her submission as a tribute. Please."

Kairi nodded, sighed, scratched another number, and wrote off one slave as a loss.

Young girls falling in love. Oh well. There were worse ways to lose a tribute's sale price.

*-*-*-*

Once a bandit escaping the gallows, now a guard by being accepted into the town militia with her own gear was great. Except...

"Hey, you!" A lovely voice boomed behind her.

Huzzud turned her head in exasperation. The monster bitches were ransacking her town and she was now being bugged by-

It was a dark elf. A girl who was as old as her, perhaps younger, with pointy, huge ears, wearing a mishmash of fur and leather armor, and an arrogant grin on her face was confronting her. The chocolate-skinned minx was a foot shorter than Huzzud, yet was looking at her as if she was the smaller one, her slender, delicate black hands fiddling with a savage set of handcuffs and a dagger.

"Come along, remove your clothes, and put your hands behind your back." The dark elf spoke in her typical high-pitched, infuriating voice, motioning her to strip in an arrogant, dismissive attitude. "You are a tribute: we decided to take you too."

"Fuck off." Huzzud snarled, her hand jumping to her saber instinctively. "You girls think all humans are like sheep; I'll prove you otherwise." Ignoring the growing eyes of the dark elf, who was shocked that a human talked back to her in decades, she went on. "Grab some soft peasant girl or horny boy and fuck off to your underground cave-"

"What did you say..." The snarl came like a snake's hiss when disturbed, forced by an angry breath through clenched teeth. "Human?!"

"I said..." Huzzud turned, starting to draw her sword, and repeated her answer very slowly.

"Fuck."

The sword came loose without noise, and the leather scabbard oiled to perfection to avoid any sparks or dulling.

"Off."

"Insolent human bitch-OWIE!"

The dark elf let out a very undignified, girlish scream when Huzzud slammed the pommel down on the black-skinned elf's chest, then elbowed the dark elf's lightly armored belly with her other arm.

"You don't want that." Huzzud snarled, seeing her scramble. "Get up, save your dignity, no one saw that. I won't be report-"

"You. Are. Dead." The dark elf snarled, jumping to her feet like a cat.

"Remember." Huzzud drew her saber. "You asked for this."

"GET HER!"

"Shit."

Huzzud was surrounded by at least a dozen, well-armed elves before she could utter another word.

"Load the tranquilizer gas rocket, Rika," Kairi ordered her assistant behind them, handing her a crossbow bolt much thicker than the usual one, looking more like a glorified firework. "But wait. I want to see how this plays out. We're done here anyway."

"YOU SHOWER OF FUCKING ASSHOLES!" Huzzud screamed, swinging both her saber and shield around her like a madwoman and sending four young, inexperienced dark elven sluts sprawling, more closing on her with lethal intent. Soon, the fiery redhead was surrounded by angry dark elves, who staggered back one by one with injuries, stubbed toes, and broken noses. The crazy human redhead's red braid swung like a fiery comet as she danced and knocked out one by one, too careful not to kill anyone as she slashed, swung, and shield-bashed. As minutes passed, Kairi tapped Rika's shoulder when she had a clear shot.

"Loose."

A flash and explosion later, Huzzud was knocked out cold, flying against a tree.

"Strip and hogtie her with heavy chains, bind the wounds of the rest of these young idiots, and move on."

"Mu dose! Dat bahtuhd bruk muh dose!" Came an undignified shriek from the girl pile.

"You dumbasses asked for it." Kairi snarled. "Be glad no one saw this, lest they don't respect us anymore! Who graduates from the Cheldrai Academy and fails Human Subduing 101?! Look at Rei'liss, she seduced a slave-wife without unsheathing a sword!" She'd have to keep Huzzud close to herself, preferably sitting on her face so that others wouldn't go out of the way and maim the merchandise.

*-*-*-*

"Thank you for your cooperation. The slaves will be treated tenderly, as our kind queen has ordered."

Kairi shook the hand of the shivering Bailiff, whose pockets seemed to be full of dark-elven gifts. Naked youths in chains and ropes averted their gaze, docile as cows, dark elves herding them in cages and tying those that overflowed to each other's necks and spanking them to form a single line, arousing the boys into erections, hardened nipples, and wet pussies for girls. The curfew lifted, curious townsfolk watched the naked chain gangs tied to the back of the mule train, seeing their youth naked and marched off into slavery with morbid curiosity.

The tribute train kept moving to the outpost, making a detour to another village to collect more slaves, a long chain gang of naked youths marching in quiet arousal and docility, more stuck in the cages hugging each other or doing more than propriety demanded.

Two hours later, the next village was in sight. A small group of huts, a mill that used a donkey to turn the stone, didn't have much to offer, though a few poorer families herded their sons naked to the dark elves' eager arms, who gladly received the young boys with big grins, piling them inside the slave cart's cages, and yoking those who didn't fit like animals.

Slave trains across the duchy kept their quiet march in chains towards the Ssinrig outpost, where the humans would be weighed upside down like cattle, bodies measured, inked, or branded, separated by gender, like livestock. Most males and a few females would be sent underground into the slave markets to feed the dark elf capital's need for breeders, playthings, and slave workers, and a few males and most of the females would be sold on the surface to feed the dark elf cities' need for the labor force.

*-*-*-*

The tribute carts worked relentlessly, sounds of chains and moans, whip cracks, and screams of pleasure filling the forest paths.

Other tribute parties had stranger encounters. One had been ambushed to a bandit raid, the women and men living in the woods stuffed into the slave cages after some rudimentary first aid. This caravan had to make it short, returning to Ssinrig to care for the captives' and captors' injuries.

Another tributary caravan had it easier. Some human towns were used to the stranger laws of the Reik, naked young women and men already chained and prepared in the marketplace as townsfolk went around them, ignoring the moans from gags as dark elves collected the naked humans and took them away, even inviting the dark elven party to buy and sell other goods as their neighbor's sons and daughters moaned in gags, naked, as dark elves herded them in caged carts.

Another tribute train was even offered a compromise, the brazen offer stunning the dark elves: they offered even more human tributes, or gold in return for some of the dark elves as slaves, maids or adopted daughters themselves. The sergeant dark elf almost attacked the human before being pulled away by the lieutenant, who nodded and told the human to wait.

An hour later, the slave train returned loaded to the brim with gold coins, beautiful, pale human youngsters to be slaves; relinquishing a curious dark elven girl stripping naked and joining the mayor's mansion as a live-in sex slave, one donning the clothes of a maid for a smaller payment, taken by an elderly rich lady. One dark-elven youngling, stunned, had hugged a human woman whom she recognized by name. Apparently, the woman's deceased husband had sired a dark elf daughter in his adventuring days, and the woman decided to adopt her to live peacefully on the surface, gladly giving his lustful son away who didn't seem to mind the exchange.

The Tributary march was over. Hundreds of human youth, in cages and yokes, followed the dark elven mistresses under cracking whips (which mostly struck empty air). Now they were tired, marched into an enclosure with dark elven soldier girls overseeing them, painting their cheeks or breasts with purple stripes for underground, green for the surface.

"The Goddesses blessed us with many humans," General Ayiti nodded in satisfaction, squeezing and masturbating a male tribute's cock absentmindedly, ignoring his moans. "Take nine out of ten males, all the magic users, and hard submissive girls to Chel'drai, the slave markets are hungry." She had meant the girls who volunteered without coercion, who would enjoy the pain and pleasure in submitting to her glorious Queen: they would be blessed with forbidden pleasures and the ultimate submissions. "Do not whip them too much on the way, be friendly to the magic wielders." The mage-mistresses treated the human magic slaves well, almost as equals.

"The rest will be auctioned in Schwarzelfstadt, surface life for them. How many of ours have we lost?" She turned to her lieutenant, letting the boy's penis go. "Kneel." She commanded him, who obeyed with amazing alacrity. She licked her hand, enjoying his taste.

Kairi sighed. "Two married surface boys and settled with their husbands in villages, one was sold to slavery due to their mother's debts. Suri. One horny girl sold herself to the mayor as a concubine, one became an old lady's chambermaid. One of our girls got adopted by a human woman in return for taking her son. Can you believe that? I think she was her ex-husband's sired daughter some decades ago. Oh..." Kairi held her nose, thinking. "One of the softer girls decided to switch places with a volunteer, she will be the family's house slave. Probably the husband will fuck her at night when the wife has a headache. Can you even believe it? I think we are coming to an understanding with humans. I thought of charging the family gold for taking one of ours but..."

"It's alright," Ayiti nodded. "Think of her as a little gift to humans. What did they give in return? Boy? Girl?"

"Two daughters, both quite willing and horny."

"Great!" Ayiti smiled, "I hope the girls we left will end up happy. I was hoping for more, slave or free, we need our seed sown in fertile surface towns. All in all, it's a good harvest. You have done well, Lieutenant Kairi." The dark-elven general smiled at her protege's surprise at her promotion. "Let's hope next year will be as bountiful as this. Say..." She shared a flask of whiskey, Kairi's eyes widening at the expensive surface product's taste. "...How do you feel about subjugating centuress tributes next year? A tribe is low on male humans and weak. In exchange for a centaur maiden each year we'll supply them with our human males. I could use a tribute collector who is tender yet stern enough with horse-girls. The queen wants a centaur slave cavalry unit raised in two years."

Kairi saluted her with a swig of whiskey. "I'd be honored!"

*-*-*-*

EPILOGUES:

Lora was a selfless, kind girl. Sacrifices had to be made, so others might live better.

Her fate was to be a slave, toiling to improve the lives of her owners, but also other humans as well. She would be a slave, so others might be free. She would be sacrificed to a life of toil and labor, so others might have a better life. Human and monster.

Her fate was to be a slave to the public good. Sent to Schwarzelfstadt's slave markets, she was sold to a dark-elven lady who oversaw the reconstruction of surface holdings. She was herded into a stall, shaven bald, depilated, tattooed on her ass, and fit with shackles like an animal before being handed over to a dark elf overseeing architectural schematics for roads. Then she was pushed into an ox cart, together with other naked human girls in chains, and ordered to do anything the overseer told them to.

1...456789