Tributes to the Dark Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One of you will be our sex slave." She bluntly declared, grinning. "Who will be the lucky guy?"

When one of them shifted, blushing, Kairi grinned, acting quickly.

"You'll do. Great."

She bade him present his hands, putting cuffs around his wrists, kneeling before him, and fitting another set of cuffs around his ankles, giving his erect cock a kiss while doing so. The other two boys quickly looked away, dressing up and running off.

"None of you want to join in as your brother will be balls-deep in dark elf pussy for decades? No?" Kairi smirked, looking at the pathetic boys running away, their flat, toned butts and shriveling cocks disappearing upstairs...

"Your loss. Come." She led the shy, innocent man by the arm outside, his erection already wilting from the awkwardness of leaving the house naked in front of his parents.

"We'll take *very* good care of you."

*-*-*-*

The streets were awkwardly silent, villagers looking away in shame or looking on with morbid curiosity. Dark elves combed the houses, taking naked young men and women shackled and tied, to the town center. Soon, they'd be gone, the humans prayed.

At least they had principles, one peasant woman wailing that she only had two small children. The dark elf closed the door with an apology.

"Sorry!"

Still, doors were opened by fearful, and very rarely, by willing humans. And one by one, the dark elven invaders left the humans' stone houses, emerging with satisfied smiles, twitching, big, jeweled ears, leading a young man or a girl on a leash away into slavery behind them. Poor "tributes" were always nude, and in rope restraints or shackles and chains.

Anne-Marie watched one such spectacle. A young dark elven girl in a warrior's outfit (a mix-and-match of leather bikini and steel plate armor on vital areas) led a naked, swarthy human girl roughly about her age on a rope leash across the street, whistling happily. The human girl had messy, short hair, large, saggy breasts, and a hairy triangle between her strong, thick legs. Her complexion was darker than her family's, her hands tied behind her back, wearing only sandals for her feet after being stripped naked. Her body was slightly thick, with outdoor activity no doubt being a factor: Anne-Marie remembered her as a tomboyish outsider that liked to do work meant for men, and swim nude in the town's river, much to the chagrin of "decent" folk.

She must have been adopted; a common tactic in the duchy to provide "tributes" to avoid giving loved children. The orphans would have decent lives until they grew up, and wouldn't be raised with the strict morality of the Lescatian religion that espoused chastity and prudishness, as well as the traditional enforcement of gender roles.

The swarthy "tribute" walked casually next to the holder of her leash, the dark elf who held a hand on the girl's soft ass while taking her to slavery.

Her stepmother had explained this all in detail on her 19th birthday when she had married her father. And she didn't hide the fact that she was going to give Anne-Marie as a tribute to the dark-elven tax collectors rather than one of her sons. It was for the good of the many, she told her: her father's other son was to be taken by dark elves last year, but a few minutes of talk with the tax collector, a dark elf who had brought her daughter to the trip, had convinced the elf that the only son would be spared, in return for a daughter.

That's where Anne-Marie came in. Already open-minded and curious about monster women, she accepted her polite stepmother's reasoning: the dark elves would feed her, shelter her, and teach her a trade for when she was older and not useful as a pretty pet. And secretly, she loved the thought of following the mysterious, underground dark elves who came as exotic beauties as a servant. Being young, horny, and with a "dirty" mind (regarded by narrow-minded townsfolk), it was not difficult to understand Anne-Marie regarded this kinky future with excitement.

The family had left town that morning to avoid awkwardness, her stepmother smiling and waving her goodbye.

A knock on the door jolted her to the waking world.

"Open up! Svartalf tribute!" Spoke a soft, feminine voice. Heart pounding with excitement, Anne-Marie opened the door, seeing a tall, leather-armored, purple-black skinned dark elven warrior lady tower over her. Her armor was made of straps of leather covering her nipples and groin, leaving not much to the imagination. Her belt had shackles and chains. It was not hard to imagine what she came for.

"Greetings, human." She grinned, her big, jeweled ears wiggling as she appraised the cute, young peasant woman. "Anne-Marie, is it?"

She nodded.

"You have come for me."

The dark elf smiled, her teeth gleaming in the half-lit room. Taking out a set of chains and cuffs, the dark slut enjoyed the young human girl's reactions, growing eyes, and quickening breaths.

"Good girl!" The dark elf nodded, trying not to sound patronizing. "In payment for your people's protection, our Queen has ordered us to take human youth to serve us below the earth, and you have been chosen as a tribute. You will be sold as a slave to a caring dark elf mistress where you will spend a large part of your life in return for food, shelter, and trade should you retire a freewoman in our cities."

Anne-Marie sighed, and nodded, cheeks flaring. "I understand."

"Now, I need you to strip naked. You won't need clothes anymore."

Without even protesting, Anne-Marie removed her skirt. Almost squirming from excitement, she started piling the greying white fabric in a corner. Then she pulled her loose dress shirt over her head, biting her lips as she stood in her underwear before the intruder.

Smiling, the dark elf leaned over and cut her chest and groin wrapping away, leaving her bare naked, pale body for her viewing. Humans were comely enough, though they would never compare to the beauty of her superior species, the tribute collector mused as she gazed at her pale, freckled breasts, soft belly, maturing hips with love handles, and thick legs.

"Hands on your shoulders."

The dark elf took a yoke, making Anne-Marie gulp. It was a primitive restraint, a set of three cuffs welded to each other in a row with metal between them.

"Put your neck in the middle, wrists to the side." Standing helpless, the excited poor girl could only raise her hands and put her wrists up, the grinning dark elven slut locking her neck and wrists in a yoke, before fixing a chain to the yoke to drag her along. Helpless, Anne-Marie whimpered, her heart beating fast, and had to follow her outside, naked and yoked. Every step made her heart leap; her legs rubbed against each other, and the rattling of the chains made the humiliating walk even worse.

She could see some neighboring mothers looking at her gasping, hugging their daughters, and closing their eyes inside their homes as dark elves took her into slavery, parading her nude like a trophy.

"Don't look!" One peasant woman gasped, closing the windows. The neighbor's daughter was being dragged in chains, and the relatively happy look on her face, along with the enamored look she threw on her captor might influence her daughters.

*-*-*-*

Not all stepchildren faced the same fate, nor did their families inform them; whether as a bit of parting cruelty or as a prank.

Such was the fate of a young stepson of a mother who had passed away years ago, the birth father joining her beloved. The last part of the tragedy was that he had married a new, younger, more ambitious woman who wanted to sire a child and take over the burgher's family wealth and business. And now that he had died, the lady wanted to make a move to exclude the inheriting son from the will and keep everything for herself.

The stepmother wore her daily clothes a touch more expensive than a peasant's dress, with a fur coat draped around her shoulders to avoid the morning chill, her weasel-like face, and long, brown hair lost in the furs. Politely waving at the dark elves combing the houses with grim faces, she waved the monster women over, who regarded the lady with curiosity in their sapphire eyes, and tense, upraised elven ears.

"Yes, human?" Their ringleader, a dark elf with gleaming steel armor plates covering her vitals, spoke with a low voice, forever wary of any trickery; not that a vassal human would dare try such a move. "Your house is not due for any tribute it seems..." The Dark Elf ringleader went on, checking a small, crumpled leather map with ink markings before resuming her gaze on the curious human, almond sapphire eyes scanning her face for motives.

"Yet I would like to offer a tribute, willingly..." The stepmother spoke in her high-pitched, beautiful voice, donning the very air of innocence. "You see, my poor stepson is beside himself with grief now that his father has passed as well, poor lad. He is in no shape to run his father's legacy and is already thought of as cursed. You see, dear ladies..." The stepmother flashed a thin-lipped smile that stank of dishonesty. "From one concerned lady to another... His place is no longer in this city and I thought, he would not be minding making such a sacri-"

"You want to get rid of him for that inheritance." The dark elf flashed a dead-fish stare and interrupted her, her beautiful face a stony mask of annoyance.

"Just take him off my hands please." The stepmother returned her subtle stony gaze with one of her own with a long exhaling sigh, far too jaded to play that game of words anymore. "He is quite horny, and I'm sure he won't mind...once you break him in..."

"Yep." The dark elf sighed and smacked her lips. "Fine. Girls..." Her beautiful ebon turned to regard her underlings, distant nephews with eager grins to grab humans. "Go upstairs, real quiet. Grab the son, strip, tie up, you know the works."

One of her underlings bit her lips grinning. "Can we have a bit of fun first? To see if he is worth the Underworld or just for surface mamono markets?"

The stepmother chuckled, shaking her head. "I'll be hiding in the basement, signal me when done. I'll make my best impression of wailing and crying about how "my son is taken by these vile dark elves!"

They all laughed with quiet malice; they understood each other. Even so, the stepmother held the larger dark elf's hand.

"Don't hurt him too much alright? He is a bit soft and slow."
"What do you take us for?" The dark elf sneered with a grin. "We just need healthy men."

On cue, the stepmother disappeared into the basement while the dark elven party quietly snuck upstairs, the wooden floors carefully oiled the night before. The monster sluts giggled quietly, the gold-digging human skank had planned for everything.

Upstairs, in his study and bedroom, Jan lay in his bed, the windows letting out a thin sliver of light.

He was a lost child in a lost town, his only "parent" being a distant stepmother, and his future was uncertain. What could he do now, having returned from a funeral that stank of hypocrisy, his eulogy interrupted by averted gazes and coughs, it was as if the entire town was avoiding him? So he was having his depressed moment, laying in his white, oversized undergarments for bed, until...

...he wasn't prepared for three beautiful, sinister-looking, purple-black-skinned women with big, pointy, elven ears towering above him.

"Mom?" He scrambled at first, not understanding why someone was barging in, unable to see what was on the door's threshold. A gust of wind blew open the curtains, the sunlight falling on a very dark-skinned elf towering above her by the bedside, wearing an extremely revealing leather armor with little protection.

"If you want it to be that way, sure, you can call me "mommy"..." The dark elf monstergirl spoke with an amused voice, eliciting giggles from her henchwomen dark elves. She inspected the male tribute "offered" by his stepmother.

"Hey, we don't judge tastes!" Another dark elf giggled, taking out ropes, and sauntering over to the terrified youth on his bed.

He looked decent enough. He had sandy blond hair, was slightly overweight judging by the size of the clothes and expansive undergarments, and was slow to react. If he was good enough to endure being ravished by a Svartalf, he was a keeper, worth a decent sum in the Cheldrai slave markets.

"He looks cute!" A dark elf chimed, smiling at him. "We won't hurt you, relax."

It seemed to sink in slowly. The blond youth slowly rose from the bed to a sitting position.

"What are you doing here?"

The three dark elves giggled. "You are a slow one, aren't you?" One opened the windows and pointed outside. "See for yourself."

Jan looked outside, and his eyes started to grow. Dark elves were barging into homes and dragging out young sons and daughters, naked, herding them in chains to a caged mule train.

"We are collecting our yearly human tribute, and your mother sold you to us to seize your inheritance. Now, if you gently lie down, we will make this as pleasa-"

"HEL-ppmmmhhhh!"

Panic filling his heart, Jan tried to scream, only for a strong, yet delicate, looking fey hand clamp shut around his mouth, another clamp around his throat, two other dark elves starting to push him down on his bed and tearing his clothes away to leave him naked.

"Quiet!" The dark elven intruder hissed, the two others pulling his clothes and tying his legs to the bedposts, then started to undo their armored tassets and skirts...

Squealing in terror, Jan couldn't comprehend why extremely beautiful, delicate-looking dark elven warrior women barged into their home. As moments passed and his limbs were tied by ropes to the bedposts, he could think of a few things. One of them was the lead dark elf swinging a leg over his bed and squatting, blocking his view, while the other two started giggling. The next thing he saw and felt on his lips was a musky pressure; she must be pressing her pussy into his mouth.

Being sat on his face was humiliating enough, yet incredibly arousing. Jan couldn't even scream, giving little more than weak bleats and thrashings, his face and nostrils blocked by the fragrant, sweaty body sitting on him.

He started swinging between panic and arousal when he felt something else: two soft mouths between his legs. The younger dark elves were starting to tease his manhood and balls, giving soft kisses and tender licks.

They were giving him oral sex while forcing him to give one in return: what manner of women were these? Jan's mental resistance started to quiver, the soft, hairless, fragrant pussy lips pressing on his tongue with a delicious feeling. The elder dark elf towered over him with a grin.

"Look at me."

Tearfully, the begging Jan looked up under a mouthful of pussy.

"You are a slave boy now, and you better get used to it." The dark elf started to move her hips, rubbing her nether lips on Jan's nose and mouth. "Get that tongue working and stop talking, understood? I mean..." The dark elf giggled. "We can also use eunuchs without balls..."

That made him shut up and start licking tearfully even though she'd never do it out of kindness. Taking another man's balls without consent would be the epitome of evil: No mamono would be that cruel depriving humans of the joys of sex.

Pleasure building up, the dark elf smiled, stroking his hair as the subdued, dominated blond boy started licking, almost dutifully, his mind melting with the domination on his face and pleasure as he kept licking. He shuddered when he felt one soft mouth going down on his cock, another sucking and gently keeping his balls in her mouth.

The two girls kept treating his cock like a popsicle, licking and sucking lustfully, and occasionally kissing each other as well, the boy almost going mad from pleasure.

"Mm..." One dark elf smacked her lips. "Who gets to keep the first cum?" When the other one motioned her to raise her ass, she giggled, adjusting her head right between his legs and taking his twitching cock deep inside her mouth, relaxing her throat. She shuddered when her squadmate slowly pulled down her panties and gave her hot, burning pussy a kiss and lick. Their leader grinned, seeing the girls playing with each other as well as tormenting his cock with gentle licks, bites, and painfully hard sucking.

The long train of torture didn't last too long, two dark elves locked in a playful, bisexual blowjob, Jan squealed, shuddered, lost in pleasure, and licked the pussy on his face as his balls felt numb. Soon, he started shaking, unloading a long, painful blast of cum to his assailant's throat, who seemed to gulp down greedily, herself lost in pleasure feeling her friend's tongue probing her asshole, who jammed two fingers deep into her purple-black twat. The dark elf was in paradise, she never thought her friend dared to rim her puckered asshole with her tongue as they went down on a boy.

Jan closed her eyes, his dominator shuddering and spraying his face with orgasmic pussy juice.

After some more moaning and shaking, he was very quiet, looking up as his mouth was kissing his dominatrix's nether lips.

She smiled, kissed her fingers, and put the finger on his cheek.

"Good boy!" Scrambling to her feet, she ordered the two orgasming dark elven sluts.

"Finish him off, I want you two bundling him in ten minutes. I'll be outside." She looked deep into his eyes.

"Know your place, boy. There'll be plenty more where this came from after the auction block. And you two." She ordered her underlings. "You both can have fun later. Ride him once more if you want, ten minutes!"

"Yes ma'am!" The dark elves giggled.

Fifteen minutes later, the naked Jan looked down, blushing, as his best female friend, a peasant girl watched him leave nude, leashed as a slave to the dark elves from a window.

She giggled and waved even as her mother watched him with wide eyes, watching his penis dangle, and worse, her captors waved at the girl, stopped to chat with the family, ignoring him, and went on dragging him into slavery. Jan couldn't believe it. It just added to his humiliation.

*-*-*-*

Learned helplessness sucked.

Joanne knew it. She was a guard, a female militia with little more than a millennium-old design of scale armor which was more useful in staying unhurt in bar fights than in a real war. She wore flimsy scale armor, a barely serviceable baton, and an ill-fitting helmet.

And now her town was being ransacked by dark elves, worse, it was allowed. The monstergirl sluts were entering hopes and taking young sons and daughters away into slavery to their underground cities.

Tribute, my foot, she thought, turning her head away and seeing people she knew, young, pretty boys and girls being paraded in chains to a mule train to be herded inside like animals.

She suspected that the "guards" weren't any better equipped so that the monster sluts could seize them as well if they wanted to do so. So she had snuck behind the buildings, away from windows and open areas where dark elves just walked up to humans and carried off the pretty ones.

"I'm safe..." She sighed, relaxing a little, took out a small pipe, and started lighting with some tinder, puffing for relaxation.

After several minutes of smoking, she suddenly felt a soft breeze on her lips. Turning her head, her heart leaped, stomach in knots.

A gentle-looking, short-haired dark elven woman had snatched her pipe with a sweet smile with squinting eyes that were too narrow for friendliness. She wore little more than a leather bikini and a few shoulder and thigh guards that looked like steel but felt much lighter.

The worst part was that the monster woman looked exactly like Joanne's type, a tomboyish, tall beauty whose face looked almost androgynous, with a very strong, feminine figure. Wordlessly, she puffed a bit on the pipe and put it back to her lips.

1...34567...9