Tributes to the Dark Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twin bandits were a bit skinny, with small breasts, unshaven, hairy pussies with lustrous brown hair, and round, toned asses. The dark elves pulled both to their knees, fondling each bandit girl while holding their heads steady, giggling as muzzles fit for dogs were pushed into their mouths. Then their ankles and wrists were untied, held tight, and fit with iron manacles, and chains connecting to their muzzles.

"Stand up!" The dark elf snapped, pulling each bandit girl, now shackled as slaves, their hands and feet chained across their bodies to their heads, both looking at the dark elves with blushing cheeks and pleading eyes. "Get these two to the slave cart and lock them up, we'll get their beastly hair shaved back home. " The dark elf slapped each bandit girl on the buttocks, her daughters dragging the moaning bandit women away, their ankle chains rattling as they walked; she noticed that the more docile bandit woman was already putting a sexy sway to her walk, her pussy glistening with arousal before getting in the cage. Satisfied, the tribute collector turned with a sweet, gentle smile.

"These four will do, however, you still have twenty boys and sixteen girls outstanding as tribute. I'll make it fourteen since I'm kind, and one of them looks submissive already. They look fit for heavy work, so let's scratch off six female tributes, yes?" Her cold, blue eyes gleamed.

"Thank you, lady... Thank you..." He kept bowing with his wife at her side.

"I'll wait here until sundown, my daughters and cousins will visit homes, collect tributes and explore the town for suitable submissives. I hope that by the time we leave, I'll have the tributes secured for transportation. We have an agreement, human." The dark elf kept a gentle smile. "I hope force will not be necessary, and your guards know better than resisting."

"I pray so, ma'am."

"I'm Milera. Tell your people that any volunteer gets her family ten gold coins. If any girl or boy can wield magic, I'll write them off as two tributes, one hundred gold coins to the family."

The bailiff gulped, running off with her wife.

The dark elf shrugged and beckoned to a tomboyish guardswoman, an auburn-haired, blue-eyed human looking awkwardly afraid with her spear and shield, wearing no helmet, her hair tied in a simple ponytail.

"Come here, I want to talk to you."

Four dark elves, apparently her young daughters, tossed several spikes on the warehouse floor, instantly conjuring a comfortable, brown tent with a small chair for the tribute-collecting dark elf woman to sit on. Another daughter, wearing the white robes of a nurse, set up a small table of healing potions and sedatives inside the tent.

"We have six hours." Milera smiled at her daughters, sitting down. "Go and visit families, taverns, unmarried humans, and the like. Be firm, take no more than one son per family without payment. Avoid only children. These are our vassals, and we don't want to go around burning stuff. You can take it by force if it's a single woman or man in a building. No one older than forty, no young ones. Try tavern wenches, and any prostitutes if you catch them. Any loner near the woods is fair game. Bring me twenty human males and sixteen females at least." She instructed them with every specification, the horny, young elves with platinum hair and ebony skin grinning in response and turning around to storm the streets; off to drag tributes to supply their Queen's slave markets.

*-*-*-*

...If it was nighttime, crickets chirping wouldn't be out of place.

"Me?" The guardswoman, who was guarding the cowardly bailiff a moment earlier, and now stood alone in the town square, blinked, her cheeks red. The tribute collector Milera, that arrogant dark elven woman wearing the sexiest, most revealing armor she had seen, had beckoned to her.

The dark elf nodded and smiled with no malice in her tone.

"You, yes." Her tone was soft yet authoritative. The dark elf cheerfully added: "There is no one else here." The rest of the dark elves started exploring the town, the outlying farm, and the streets, knocking on doors, insisting they be let in "or else".

Hesitantly, the female guard approached, her mail armor looking clunky and ugly in contrast to the arrogant visitor's armor bikini; how these seductive, vicious monster-women moved in such armor and lived, she could not understand. The dark-elven woman did not hide the fact that she was going to take a lot of humans as tribute, and there was nothing they could do to stop it.

The woman merely pulled another chair and conjured a small table with a wave of her hand.

"Sit. Let's talk, I'm bored."

The woman licked her lips as Milera filled a small goblet.

"I assume this is the first time you see this." Milera's big black ears wiggled as she drank. "Your country is our vassal. In return for protection, and the sign of your submission, our people take a few humans as slaves every year."

She nodded quietly. "I heard. But never saw it firsthand." Milera felt she was brooding.

"You disagree?"

The guardswoman could only look in confused sorrow, unable to say "yes". Milera's voice took a gentle, soft yet patronizing tone:

"Such is the way of things, human. Your kind is weaker, fit to be our slaves. Your leaders swore vassalage, which means your kind pays us in return for protection and a little freedom. Besides..." Milera flashed a sad smile. "Our kind and our "mamono" sisters have no men. We need your men to sustain us and give us children."

"That's sad..." The woman's reply was genuinely sympathetic.

"It is." Milera stared in the distance. "So we need boys, else we go weak and die off."

"Does this mean you have a human father, ma'am?"

The dark elf smiled. "Yes. My mother was on her maiden raid, and they met on the battlefield. She defeated him and took him home as a slave husband. Soon they were in love and had me, and many sisters over the years until he died of old age, happily in his bed. What's your name?"

"Uh, Lora..." The guardswoman's red cheeks puffed in frustration. "Is this what will happen to the..." She hesitated. "...Tributes?"

Milera smiled, handing her the goblet. As the guardswoman took a hesitant sip, the dark elf continued.

"You could say that."

"But you take women too!" Lora indignantly protested, looking in despair at the first tribute. Two young dark elf girls were dragging a drenched, naked peasant woman, someone who seemed to be caught alone bathing. Said the poor human woman kept stoically looking forward with her wrists shackled in front of her, cheeks red. Her freckled, pale breasts were bare, the dark elves must have caught her unawares while bathing, yet she half-heartedly resisted, dragging her feet. One dark elf, the shorter-haired one giggled, taking out a small length of chain and fixing the sobbing peasant woman's wrists to the bars with a padlock secured to a ring. The other one got into the cage, shushed the peasant woman, and clasped two short manacles around her ankles before locking the cage.

"One down, sergeant."

The dark elf smiled.

"These women will do the work we cannot be bothered with, and our orc and other monstergirl slaves can't do. And besides, they will likely marry free males in our queendom to produce more families once they are freedwomen. We cannot always depend on you people. Think of that: if we have enough humans, we will leave you alone."

"Is this what will happen to the people you take away from us?" Lora didn't mind when Milera put her hand on her leg, smiling kindly as the dark lady slowly, methodically explained their fate.

"Yes. We will load the tributes and go back to the Reik, our surface city of Schwarzelfstadt. Like all tributes, the silver coins go to the treasury, and goods go to the marketplace. The humans..." Milera's ears wiggled. "...will be processed. The least palatable human women and men will be auctioned on the surface. The highest quality of your tributes will be taken below the earth to our main city, to amuse, please, and breed us."

Lora gulped.

"Body measure, physique, beauty, size of boys' cocks, stamina..."

Lora blushed. Milera was enjoying giving her a run-down.

"Temper, mental state, how glad or upset the human will be our slave, et cetera. Then we will start the auctions."

Lora's ears were buzzing.

"Should the Queen grace the slaves with a visit, she may pick a few lucky ones for her harem..."

"Harem? The queen as a harem?" Lora was astounded, running a hand through her short hair as if she wanted to scratch an itch that wasn't there. The dark elf earnestly nodded.

"Yes. These boys will live like celebrities, or kings even, if they grace the Queen with an heir. Then we sell the rest of the boys to lonely monstergirls who need husbands. The human girls will be put to work. Strong human women go to mines, mills, and farms. Beautiful and smart ones can be secretaries and live-in assistants, accompanying their owners to daily tasks."

The human thought. "Sounds... Almost too good to be true."

Milera's lips curled in a cocky smile, patting her leg. "You imagine stories of old empires of branding, whips, and pain, followed by a short life. No. They'll be indentured servants, sold to farms, mines, workshops, pulling carts where horses can't go...anything we can't be bothered to do. Those two bandit girls will be likely sold to the mines..." Seeing her eyes widen in fear, Milera added. "...they'll be alright. We take care of our human slaves. If they work hard, they can even be set free to live out in peace one day and marry a freedman. Pretty ones can be household slaves, smart ones can run shops for their mistresses... A free human ghetto in Chel'drai is not unheard of."

Milera smiled, softly caressing Lora's leg with a delicate, ebon hand. "If a girl is good with a sword, she can be a gladiatrix, fighting for entertainment. Good money from admirers, can buy her freedom and be rich."

"If she survives." Lora was not amused, pulling back.

"It's all non-lethal." Milera was close, studying Lora's reactions and face. Suddenly, the dark elf's smile widened, her eyes taking a fiendish blue glare "You sound polite, and you are curious. Why did you become a guard?"

"I wanted to do something for the community." Lora shrugged, making Milera smile as an idea came to her.

"Nothing more noble than making sacrifices for the good of all, is it?"

Lora spoke with quiet resolve. "Yes."

"Well then." Milera smiled, holding Lora's hand gently. "Why not be one of the tributes? Your noble sacrifice will be remembered by the villagers. We could use someone like you, whether in gladiatrix school or road construction. The Reik needs to build roads, and your endless toil under our gentle whip would not just help us, but also would help other humans with more trade."

Lora was hesitant blushing with the wine.

"Sounds like a noble sacrifice, but a WHIP?" She almost squealed.

"Occasionally. You'll get to enjoy it."

Lora gulped.

Milera's daughter stood non-threateningly beside Lora, smiling, almost about to take her equipment. She joined in with a soft voice:

"By our pact, we can seize you now, but we'd prefer if you came willingly. My mother prefers a carrot to a stick. You can make love to whomever you want under our slavery, and no one questions if your children will be out of wedlock, the state creche will take care of them until you can join them as freedwomen. In a way, it's a liberating feeling. Freedom from oppressive clothes, and freedom from human laws."

"Well..." Lora gulped, half hesitant, half excited. "If it's a sacrifice for a noble cause..."

"It is." Both nodded eagerly. "We'll make sure you won't be a vanity object, a pet, or a prostitute: we don't need human women hogging up all the men." Milera smiled, motioning her daughter to take the woman's sword. "I'll make sure your labor goes to the public good. Your kin will sleep easier knowing you made this great sacrifice and toil to better all our lives, whether it's building roads or mining silver so we won't extract much tribute in the future from your people."

Lora shuddered when the dark elven nurse helped her out of her sword, spear, and shield. "You won't need this."

Milera was smiling, standing up, her ears wiggling with joy. She closed the tent door, tied it shut, and started to remove Lora's clothes in privacy. "I need to see what we will be working with.

Lora gulped, ears burning with excitement. It was happening, she was a tribute, given to dark elves so others won't have to!

Both dark elves quickly removed Lora's clothes, revealing her pale, toned body and feeling the breeze. Milera took a steel collar out of a backpack, motioning the woman to bend her neck, closing it with a click, and locking the collar.

"Here goes..." Lora gulped, being fitted with four shackles on her limbs, all chained together. Metal cuffs closed around her ankles and wrists like vice, chains hugging her pussy as she pulled her arms up. She now realized the inescapability of the slave shackles, completely rendering her slow and subdued.

"Come with me, please. You did the right thing." The nurse smiled, leading her slowly, the chains rattling as she was frog-marched gently into the cage, pushed inside, the door locking behind her. Lora gulped, her pussy warm with all the chains rubbing between her legs. The other naked slave-to-be women merely nodded at her, accepting their fates, settling into the cage, and resting on each other's shoulders.

*-*-*-*

"Open up!" The dark elf knocked on the door firmly, her hand on her sword. "Your house is selected for a tribute!"

Slowly, the door opened, revealing a tired-looking peasant woman in her mid 40's. Inside stood two young women and two young boys, hesitantly appraising the intruders. The dark elven girls filed inside, surrounding them. Their ringleader stood before the shivering mother, taking out a scroll with a seal.

"By the order of the Dark Elven Queen, we have come for suitable tributes. Your family is picked by random lottery, and we will take one healthy male to be a concubine for our race." She softly spoke to the peasant woman, as if consoling her. "We will take care of the tributes, and in time he may visit you with his new monster wife. Had you no sons, we would take a daughter to be a servant to be educated and used in work." She used the euphemism for slavery. "You can freely give an additional daughter in return for a small payment."

The woman shook her head, hugging her daughters.

Then she slowly walked over to the two young sons, who stood blushing, heads bowed, hearts pounding. Her almond eyes twinkled, her ears wiggling with joy: neither was unwilling. Both were identical and of average build, so she picked the younger one, respecting the firstborn son's freedom. It would be unkind to strip and examine the tribute in front of her family. If the boy had a small cock, the alchemists would fix that. After all, the boys were only good for sex and reproduction: it was not the dark elven way to give them any citizenship rights.

"You. You will do."

The dark elves took the young man by the arms, the family quietly hugging each other. He was led outside, the dark elf leaving a small purse of ten gold coins out of charity.

She ignored the whimpering and arguments erupting inside the house.

"Strip him. You two, restrain him and take him away, the rest, follow me!"

The boy, biting his lips shyly, helped the giggling dark elves, slowing only when he was bare naked, the dark elven girls nodding approvingly at his physique, and cock size, laughing when he was becoming erect out of embarrassment, a neighboring girl peeking out of the window with blush and giggle. Taking out handcuffs, they cuffed his hands behind his back, slapping his ass, before leashing him with a rope and marching him to the warehouse.

One boy down.

"Let's look at the other houses." She quietly motioned to the house where the neighbor's daughter had peeked at the tribute boy and giggled, flexing herself and feeling the thong leather armor hugging her buttcheeks.

"Try this one."

*-*-*-*

The dark elf banged with her knuckles on the wooden door.

"Open up, in the name of the Dark Elf Queen!"

The door creaked open, and a pretty peasant woman in a loose white dress, heavy with pregnancy, opened the door, looking down. The dark elven girls filled inside the peasant cottage, looking around, one pulling a chair for the peasant woman to sit down out of respect. A Human observer could see the gesture with such a harsh purpose for intrusion as awkward, but the Svartalvar respected pregnant women out of new life.

"Welcome, ladies." the husband and wife spoke in a low voice. Behind them, sloshing water and steam could be seen, their adult progeny washing for inspection, no doubt. Kairi nodded approvingly, addressing the family:

"By the authority of the Svartalf Queen Melasa, we have come to take tributes." She spoke politely yet firmly, her hand on her sword in any case. "How many children who have come of age do you have in your household?"

"God blessed us with many sons and daughters..." The husband spoke, fidgeting. He looked aroused by the sight of incredibly beautiful, harsh dark elven girls invading his home. His wife bit her lips, smiling to herself. "And we have one on the way, three young ones sleeping upstairs."

Humans, Kairi grinned. They'd fuck any sentient creature and bred like rabbits. It seemed the woman loved pregnancy: even better.

"Very well." Kairi nodded. "We are requisitioning one human boy from your family for mamono concubinage.

"You want..." The woman bit her lips, Kairi politely nodded in turn, her ears fully erect at the excitement of finding such a fertile and docile household. She was lucky.

"Yes, and he will be taken care of and may visit you one day. Any further tributes will entitle you to a stipend of ten gold coins. Five times if another male, ten times as much if he or she is capable of magic." The dark elf spoke, her almond eyes gleaming with predatory lust.

"We have a daughter...Twenty years old, who never fits in, acts like a boy, tries carpentry, goes skinny dipping with boys." The mother spoke softly. Kairi noted the suppressed eagerness in her voice: they can't afford an education with that many children.

"We will take her as well then. Our laws guarantee free education for human girls as they work, so they can learn a trade if freed. May I inspect them in their rooms?" The last part was spoken politely but was not a request.

Both parents quietly nodded before shouting for their tomboy daughter to come downstairs.

"Marie! Come downstairs, they want to talk to you."

The younger dark elves took out several health supplement potions and put them on the table, one politely bowing before the pregnant peasant woman.

"Our queen sends gifts to dutiful humans, ma'am. Thank you for your sacrifice, I hope your children will be many and healthy."

A young girl appeared behind a door, Kairi noted her being swarthier than the pale family. Was she adopted? She had messy brown hair, cut short. Seeing her mother nod encouragement, the girl descended the stairs, fully naked, unfazed by the presence of so many strangers. One dark elf, the youngest took her by the hand and started to tie her wrists behind her back, and tied another length of rope to her neck, leading her outside, nude in public. Marie didn't seem to resist or yell.

Kairi didn't bother knocking, entering the boys' room with two bunk beds. Four well-built naked young men stood before her, quickly covering themselves with towels they were drying themselves with.

"Towels off, boys." Kairi smiled. "Let me see all of you."

Blushing, the boys, flush with youth, slowly exposed themselves. Kairi held her chin, inspecting their hardening cocks in her presence. She was happy: they were aroused as soon as the dark elf faced them.

123456...9