Tributes to the Dark Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She accepted that fate, and could even feel a bit of pride in it. Wearing nothing under the sun but the chains around her naked body, thick leather gloves, a hat against the sun, a leather toolbelt around her waist hugging her round butt, and the slave collar that marked her for what she was, she was now Slave #11572, a forced laborer that was repairing and rebuilding the road network destroyed in the Demon Wars; the number was tattooed on her right asscheek, her cheek and back inked with the word "SLAVE". The road she and her fellow slaves were assigned was on a vital trade route, which, once complete, would ensure the free flow of trade across the Reik, and even into human lands.

And now, hundreds of slaves were marching in chain gangs, feet shackled, as they cleaned and rebuilt the old roads linking monster cities, overseen by bored-looking dark elven girls wearing whips. Dozens of nude human slaves, mostly women or some young boys swept the roads clear of rubble, wrecked siege engines, and filth. Lora was delegated to a smaller group to re-pave the roads after the other slave battalions cleared most of the wreckage.

"Heave!" Overseer, an old dark elven matron raised her whip and cracked; groaning, naked human girls rained blow after blow on the rocks blocking the road until cracks appeared, probably a trebuchet round in some lost battle. Once the boulder had been broken into smaller sizes, human slave women would stick planks under the dry earth, pushing and moving the boulder fragments into the ditch next to the overgrown path. Gravel would be flattened with shovels, and beaten with large wooden mallets and logs.

Then, on cue of a gentle whack on her bottom (something she at first hated...now slowly was getting used to) Lora would bring another cart with a hot, magical cauldron, pulling a lever and pouring a hot, wax-like substance to fill the cracks and empty areas where the irregularities in the road were filled, the rubbery, acrid substance slowly pouring from evenly drilled holes in the back of the cart's tailpipe in a roughly even path.

Then came the slave rollers, large, wooden carts with wide, cylindrical wheels hugging the entire road pushed by dozens of girls, their naked bodies contorting with the unison of rattling of chains on their necks, their buttocks clenching and sweat running across their backs. Overseer wasn't that cruel, she would only occasionally whip the roll-pushers' asses, and had even had two oxen pulling from the front funded out of her pocket. She'd always look at the girl's exposed buttocks, cunts, and assholes, and would pick the ones reacting sexually to their restraints, the girls themselves would pant and heave under the sun. Then she'd land a blow, not to hurt too much, but to arouse the girls: her race could adjust the magical power of their whips.

"PUSH!"

Overseer swung, her whip cracking and jigging on a wet cunt, the girl screaming in pleasure. With a groan, the slave roller pushed forward.

Bodies heaved, struck, pushed, and pulled, groaning human girls, nearly all penal slaves or criminals, pushed the roller to even out the elfpitch, the wax-like substance derived from a unique plant rather than crude earth bitumen.

"Push, slaves!" Overseer yelled, the girls shaking in orgasms and collapsing. She slowed her whipping, chuckling.

"Fair enough. Erect a tent here! You will rest and eat!" She clicked her high heels and turned around, smiling at Lora and touching her cheek after slapping her bottom.

"I would never say that to a human, worth only to be a slave. But..." Her purple lips curled into a smile.

"Good work."

Lora bowed her head, enjoying the praise and feeling her hand ruffling her soft scalp. The dark elf held her jaw and made her turn her head to inspect her face. Then she squeezed a nipple, making Lora bite her lips in the newfound pleasure of being softly abused.

"You aren't some kind of spy, are you?" The dark elf smirked, watching the slave girls groan and drop their tools before setting up a tent. Her mature features, pretty yet slightly wrinkled, twisted, eyes boring in Lora's own: "No human I knew would be so eager to please and break her body and sweat doing dwarf work. What's your motive? Do you enjoy pain? Are you a "masochist?" " She had used the strange human idiom.

Lora looked down, bowing her head.

"Not exactly."

"Explain." The dark elf coldly commanded, her face turning to the other slaves. "Inside the tent! Break open a barrel of water! Drink, eat, and rest! We resume in two hours!" She yelled authoritatively.

"I chose to be a tribute so that my sacrifice could help my hometown and keep my kin safe."

"Oh?" The dark elf's ears wiggled, her gaze taking a keen interest.

"I know you strange creatures like to see us naked, smell us, keep us around, but I'm doing this so life gets better here. More trade and more people and your kind mingling will maybe make tomorrow better. Maybe we'll all finally live in peace and well..." Lora looked at her restraints, her body was shaping nicely, sunburnt but toned. "Maybe you'll treat us better. I accepted that fate, all I hope is you learn to..." She bit her lips in audacity.

"...love and respect?"

Lora nodded. "Maybe? Just a little?" She tipped her head.

The overseeing dark elf found herself regarding Lora with what passed for a measure of respect.

"We'll see. After this road's connected to the town, I'll write you up for engineering education. I bought you, so I expect my money's worth." She squinted, her sapphire, almond eyes taking a dangerous glare. "Do not abuse my trust."

"I will not, mistress." Lora bowed stiffly, making the overseer chuckle.

"And you *will* be spanked or whipped part of your lot. Don't think you or your cute tushy are above it." The dark elf grinned.

Life was much better for everyone when some humans knew their place. Overseer noted to give Lora a little treat after the tenth mile was built, and perhaps, just perhaps, they could name the road after the nice girl that helped build it.

Life with humans was strange like that.

*-*-*-*

Schwarzelfstadt Ponygirl Training Ranch:

Suri never thought this would happen to her. It happened anyway, she was a beast of burden for richer monstergirls and ladies. Maliz had sold her to a strange dark elven businesswoman who ran the ponygirl cart service on the surface, in the delicate dark elven cities where the weight and the bladder of a horse would break aesthetics.

She was dragged without care by two chatty dark elven girls younger than her, completely ignored on the way until they pulled her inside a ranch, and pushed her into a stall. Since dark elven cities had perfectly legal slavery, no one looked at another naked girl dragged by a leash.

"Arms up, hands locked behind your head." She obeyed quickly.

Suri shrieked when they started to wash her harshly with splashes of buckets of ice-cold water, slapped into silence. The early shock would tame her, and worse for her blood, her body felt hot being treated like a plaything, much like the humans her race did.

After being scrubbed, she stood at attention, naked, arms behind her back as two assistant dark elves wearing equestrian getups, surfacers by the color of their milk chocolate skin, put her arms into a leather armbinder, and fit her beautiful, dark elven body into a white leather harness much like a horse, yoked to a chariot. They paid no attention to her or made jokes, treating her as just another project. Though she could feel that they were a bit touchy-feely, she didn't mind. They caressed her body with oils against whiplashes, taking care to anoint her ass and slowly, gently, pushing a plug with a horsetail ornament at the flared end.

Suri had a nice, slow orgasm being treated this way, the trainers smiling at her. When the plug entered her ass and her sphincter locked around it, she bit her lips, moaning. The harness hugged her body perfectly, muscles fully devoted to pulling the burden of slavery.

One trainer kissed her lips softly, nodding.

"She is ready."

This wasn't bad.

"New meat, I am Concorda" The businesswoman tapped her buttock with a riding crop. "You are from now on my ponygirl. I re-name you Sandal because your body is of the same color as sandalwood and your natural fragrance reminds me of it. Is this clear?"

The woman was dressed like an equestrian just like her underlings, although her boots had golden spurs, and her getup had golden epaulets. She must have been rich or important.

"Yes...Mistress..." Suri, no, Sandal answered, bowing her head. Concorda shrugged, she had to be passionate, but falling into slavery that deep and early, she could give her a pass.

"I will slowly be transforming your temperament to act like a horse, but for now, you may talk and communicate like a free woman. But you will have different tasks. You will pull a chariot, servicing wealthy mamono who can't move due to snake, tentacle, or slime bodies, or can't be bothered to. Be courteous, be on time, and we will see where your earnings will take you. Unless you want to pull heavy mine carts together with the low-grade human bitches in quarries or go cross-city cargo transporting with smelly horses licking your sweaty body for salt or pissing next to you, you will do as I say. Clear?"

"Yes, mistress!" Sandal shuddered, eyes widening with fear. Concorda smirked. She wouldn't yoke a humanoid with horses, but it helped to scare them with threats. Of course, if they blushed, it would have been a sign they were hard-core masochists, and she'd have trained them harder.

"Very well. Your trainers, Airi and Meiri, will be manning a two-person chariot, with you pulling it. They will teach you how to maneuver in your new boots, and pony tack, and how to step gracefully. You will move with grace and duty, and bring rich ladies to their destination. Do you know why you aren't yoked harder like my humans, pulling the Merchant Guild's heavy loads inside the city?"

Said slaves groaning across the fence: muscular, bald human women slowly walking across the street, a goblin driver lazily cracking a whip above their heads as they pulled a cart full of manufactured goods. The women were muzzled like beasts, bodies sporting welts and thick leather harnesses, faces red from exertion and pleasure.

"I don't know, mistress..." She spoke timidly. Concorda smiled.

"You are a slave, but a dark elf, still more beautiful and graceful, and one of us. I am giving you a second chance. You will be pierced, adorned, painted in gold, not muzzled like a naked human beast. You will be a premium taxi, even talking to your driver and entertaining her with good manners and voice."

"Pierced, mistress?" Sandal gulped. Concorda smiled.

"I bought you for four thousand gold, Sandal. I am entitled to modify your body per laws. Your nipples and cute clit will be sporting bells, and your body hair will be permanently removed below the eyebrows. I am not allowed to brand you, such as laws permit, without your consent. As for the nipples, it's your business to have them healed once you earn freedom if you want to nurse babies in the future, and yes, that means contraceptives unless you want your daughter to grow up under my ownership as another ponygirl."

Sandal's spirits and ears sank a little.

"Your beautiful, big elven ears will be merely gold-tipped. Be proud, it means no one can touch you without drawing my wrath."

She came closer, caressing Suri...no...Sandal's face. "I'm giving you a chance to have more freedom and mobility than a farm slave, a mamono breeder slave in a clinic, or a punitive mine slave and actually to socialize such as you can while earning for your huge debt." She kissed Sandal's forehead tenderly, motioning the trainers to mount up.

"Do not waste it. READY!" She bellowed to the trainers and left.

The first whip cracked on Sandal's round dark elven ass, and she tensed for her first training. The blow was pleasurable, like an electrifying jolt of pleasure being slowly penetrated by a man.

"RAISE HOOF!" Airi shouted, Sandal, raising a hooved boot.

The training began, and Sandal started her new life as a pony slave.

*-*-*-*

Chel'drai Slave Market:

The purple stone enclosure was a massive marketplace with an orderly spiral design etched across the floor. The locus of the flesh trade of the dark elves had been designed to painstaking symmetry. Grooves had been built with secret gears, allowing raising and lowering sections with retractable wooden walls for flexible categorization.

The sighs, moans, whiplashes, and rustling of chains were mixed with melodic dark elven language, droves of naked humans entering the market in chains, and leaving leashed to their owners. The slaves were mostly humans, but a few orcish women in heavy chains carrying heavy loads could be seen, as well as a few small goblin girls who didn't mind the leashes and were giggling as they followed their mistresses.

The surface tributes gulped collectively. Naked, chained, and vulnerable, this is where their fate was to be determined they absentmindedly rubbed their buttocks which were stamped with the hot ink of slavery after being pulled to a medical tent and quickly had their bodies examined, body measures and names recorded. Even the female tributes had giggled at the nurse loudly recording the boys' penis and testicle sizes.

"Listen, humans." The slave trader smiled at them with a slight hint of malice in her eyes, adjusting her blue-and-gold robes, and blowing on her long nails, absentmindedly fingering the whip on her belt. "You are taken as tribute from your kin who sent you here to live as slaves by our laws." She walked around the shivering, naked girls and boys, her high heels clicking.

"Your fate is to work for us, warm our beds, clean our homes, and stay close to feed us and if you act nice, make love. You will be fed, taken care of, and live with us. Our Queen will decide on your future after your buyers have extracted their worth. Be good, and one day you may see your old homes." Her lips formed a cruel smile. "For THIS is your home now, do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress..." A weary chorus from hundreds of naked humans erupted. The slave trader shrugged, satisfied, seeing the boys fully erect; it amused her. Even some girls showed arousal at helplessness. Her head turned, seeing the marketplace's gates open and a long queue of well-dressed, richly robed dark elven ladies march inside, fat purses hanging from their belts.

"Smile to the nice ladies." The dark-elven slave trader, a matron with old age beginning to show on her face, herded the slave humans into two groups: male and female, her assistants attaching the youths' collars to beams hanging from the ceiling like cows at a cattle market and releasing the slaves' wrists from their restraints. "They want nice young men for their beds, and good human girls cleaning their homes and cooking for them. Be friendly, answer their questions, and I'll be richer, and you'll be swimming in pleasure and wallowing in submission, offering your bodies in service for our pleasures and work for our homes."

The boys were positively shaking, necks chained, bodies free, faces red, the slave trader enjoyed their quivering. She just hoped none ejaculated on the ladies' robes when they examined them up close. Or did, not that she'd punish them for showing enthusiasm to be in the presence of the greatest race in the world. The ladies would take it as a compliment, no doubt. She'd only use the whip if the tribute humans hesitated or resisted.

"We'd prefer that you be happy here, though it's secondary." She spoke to a group of boys who gulped, nude, erections throbbing as dark elven ladies surrounded them with appraising eyes. A gulp and nod was the answer that came from the group.

"You are slaves now."

Let the money roll in, she grinned to herself, quickly taking out her ledger and the money box.

*-*-*-*

Two dark elves in expensive fur coats and tasty leather outfits flanked a shivering, tall human boy. He had brown hair, blue eyes, and a very faint hint of beard with little more than a few dots on his cheeks. Both looked almost similar, though one looked older, and her hair had a small coronet, suggesting she might have been noble.

The younger dark elf stood face to face with the young naked man, sizing him up and down. Her eyes gleamed when she noticed his hairless penis stood erect, the red glans throbbing as if moments away from ejaculation.

"Mother, I would like this one."

"Are you sure, dear?" The dark elven mother, Matron Cuuri smiled at her daughter sweetly. "There are plenty of surface humans brought in fresh and I'm sure we can take our time in choosing the fathers of our children..."

The lady walked with her high heels clicking, surveying the row of naked men looking down, some looking at her. She nodded with satisfaction. Healthy, hundreds of human men with hands chained behind themselves, at attention, all erect before her. When one older man bit his lips to wilt his erection, she tapped his chest with a nailed finger.

"No, it is a compliment, slave." She spoke with a soft voice. "Do not hold back. One word of advice, we take it as a compliment when all of you lowly humans are helplessly aroused in my presence." Turning back, she kept surveying.

She was surprised when her daughter kept looking at the young boy she eyed, no older than the humans' age of adulthood.

"Laylis, dear?" Her mother raised brows. "Is there something interesting about this youngling? It's not just the size of his manhood in a slave, although..." She raised her white brows: the boy was hung quite well, with a thick, veiny, and quite long penis dangling almost halfway across his upper leg even when flaccid. Perhaps her daughter had a lewd, simple taste in men. Even so, it would not hurt to browse the entire market for-

She blinked.

The slave on sale and her daughter were talking.

"Who is this, daughter?" She hurried back, intrigued and slightly annoyed.

"I know him, mother. I think you do too." Laylis was smiling from ear to ear, which were wiggling anyway.

"What?" Her mother frowned, completely confused, idly running a hand across her pure white hair, tied in an aggressive topknot.

"The town where we sold most of the spider silk ourselves? The textile mill owner's son?" The girl chimed happily, fondling the blushing man's handful of ballsack and kneading it with a lustful glint in her eyes. It was not unexpected for stud slaves to be fondled but it had its limits...Even so, the poor young man, chained to the spot with a "FOR SALE" tag hanging from his neck, poor human victim, didn't look too uncomfortable. If anything, he was aroused, and hopeful, his gaze was fixed on the dark elf female that couldn't take her eyes off him and had a lustful grin flashing between her dark-purple lips like an ivory dagger.

"I seem to recall something like that. He was very polite and quite interested in you..." The matron looked the young slave up and down, shrugging. "It's good that you are properly acquainted with the humans in our regular trips to the surface, daughter..." The matron spoke with a bit of pride in her voice, her eyes boring into the poor boy in chains.

"Speak, human. How come a wealthy burgher's son like you ended up here in the flesh market? Your family didn't pay the tribute tax, or gave you away for a stipend? Volunteer? Criminal tribute? Hmm?" Her voice was slightly high-pitched as if she was attempting to interrogate the poor human on the spot.

The restrained, naked boy, lifted his eyes and spoke very slowly. "Tribute collectors took me anyway, ma'am...mistress..." He corrected, seeing Cuuri's eyes narrow, flinching.

After a short silence, the matron's features softened, sighing gently.

1...456789