All Comments on 'Tricked, Trapped & NAILED!'

by HornyPup

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would anyone be horny over a rape?

It's called DNA and as evidence it works great. The asshole is going to prison for the next 20 years where he will become Bubba's Bitch everyday in prison. Have fun. How do you like the plan now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sexy

Contrary to the other comments I think this was fine. The story lost its way a bit, but you set it up well. In general I think your stories are really good, much better than many on here. Always give me a dripping erection. And in my imagination I'm usually the one taking the punishment. Keep them coming.

horny4itnowhorny4itnowalmost 10 years ago
tricked, trapped & nailed

oh my my virgin ass could feel all you were making that slut do

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This made me noxious

The only getting off was when my stomach tried to hurl up my dinner. It was THAT bad. You have no talent for writing. This wasn't original or clever. The writing was simply awful. A "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible story

Poor storyline, poorly written and poorly delivered. A giant pile of manure.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01almost 11 years ago
Very hot

Very well done. The impossible tits kept the story from being believable, otherwise near perfect build up and follow through. I'd like to read a little more about their ongoing relationship and his use and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tricked, trapped & nailed

you are a very good writer. It makes me want to present my virgin ass to be used and cum over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Im so horny after eading it please continue the story there are lots of things u can do with it

xangel_eyezxxangel_eyezxover 14 years ago
damn

Mmm you had my pussy dripping after reading this.... I love it... I would love to be taken like this...... keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
*sigh*

i'm 22. i read this while my boyfriend was at work, brought the computer up to bed and wow... it was amazing. nice set-up, good leading into the story, excellent. was just what a girl like me needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Loved it very much. Made my pussy dripping wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh dear..

..Another story containing huge passages about female submission very obviously written by a man who's never tasted submission and most likely does not even have experience of domination. It's a stroke story, a little bit of mental masturbation that does not entertain on any other level. Pure fluff and (very silly)nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cumming and cumming again

I loved this story it kept my fingers busy , I love to watch men together and have dommed a few myself..and if you don't mind I am going to incorporate this into one of My Domming sessions...My bitch will certainly love/hate it....keep up the excellant work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so very hot

That was so hot, I'm so wet right now. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DAMN!!

You have my pussy dripping after reading that story. I have broken in a few male asses myself and I love to hear them moan while taking my strap-on in their ass. Continue on. This was GREAT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

This story could turn a top topsy-turvy! Maybe the Bull-man could invite a few of his friends over to keep the party going non-stop over the weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BRAVO!!!

Please continue the training of his new bitch!!! Great possibilities in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!!

More keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Bull seed rocks!!

I am SO horney after that...I wanted it to go forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Foreplay for a single horny woman

That was one of the best stories I have read in a long time.It made me so horny visualizing it and imagining him in that position . A victim of his own lust and being controlled by Bull Seed.Being a woman I loved the idea of turning a man into a woman and letting him sense how it feels..Controlling his emotions and sexual feelings were very exciting to me. I had to masturbate while reading and had to pause a few times to really enjoy myself.Thank you for an entertaining afternoon. I will keep this for further enjoyment.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous