Triggered by a Pink-Perfumed Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get Will to get a case for you when he's in town with you tomorrow."

"Great thinking but why don't you take me on the rounds of building material and fittings suppliers instead of Will?"

"It's because he'll be the one collecting most of our smaller and urgent orders. Larger orders will be delivered. Also, I had to select a steer to be shoot to butcher it and hang it for ageing. I'm the most accomplished butcher in this neighbourhood unless you..."

"Oh god no. My whisky please."

While they sat relaxing on the sofa, Rick said he'd been born 34 years ago on the farm that was originally part of his paternal great-grandparent's property.

"Will you introduce me to your brother and your sister who are our closest neighbours?"

"Of course, we remain a happy family. Both siblings are married with children."

"Lovely."

"Give me your stats."

Her face turning red, Julia said age 23 next month, bust 34, waist 32 and hips little over 34.

"And in very good shape in terms of fitness, what a package," Rick leered, sending Julie scuttling off to serve lunch a little earlier than intended.

"Meal's ready," she called, and holding plates and cutlery asked where should she sit?"

"Your pick," he said, politely.

She chose to sit on the left side of the head of the table, expecting Rick to take what she assumed was his accustomed place at the head.

He walked up her, she standing with both her hands on the back of her chair, and gently pulled her free to face him and kissed her long and sweetly.

"Christ," she murmured. "That was beautiful. Kiss me whenever you wish unless I'm angry with you. As for sex, I agree, it makes sense not to not rush into that."

"Sure, why rush into it as we might not be compatible," he said calmly, walking around the table to sit facing her. "How have you enjoyed the first day being with me?"

"The countryside where I was raised on the other side of the mountainous range is pleasant and largely well-developed farmland, but nothing in my former life matches this project I'm committed to surrounded in isolated beautiful wilderness as well as possessing the potential to deliver a memorable work experience and having my own loan horse to ride. So, obviously, I'm enjoying being here."

"And being in the company of pleasant laid-back me," Rick grinned, about to bite into a cold beef sandwich.

Giggling, she said, "Yes, and I'm loving being in the company of pleasant laid-back you."

Four hours later, clearing away after dinner, the couple sat relaxing with coffee and chatting. Then unexpectedly, Julia asked had Rick mentioned to the men that she would be sleeping in the house every night for some time.

"No, I didn't think being the owner of the property that I was required to tell my employees about where my guests would sleep."

"Good."

He frowned and said he didn't understand.

"Let them wonder where in the house I sleep. It will give them good mental exercise. By the way, they have been invited to have dinner with us here tomorrow nights and regularly on Sundays thereafter providing we don't have guests."

Instead of erupting, he said, "Are you attempting to make them feel like family rather than peasants?"

"More accurately would be somewhere in between"

"Very well."

"Thank you."

He said by the way, he should mention that he slept in the nude apart from winter and Julia said why did he think it was necessary to mention that as she slept in the nude too and thought that more or less, most people did.

Nick said if they walked about during the night in the nude, perhaps they should consider the accelerated temptation nude bodies were likely to arouse.

"Nick McKenzie, I'm confident that I can control myself and don't you think a man of your age is perfectly capable of keeping his primeval instincts under control?"

"I would prefer not to comment until after being put to test," Nick said slyly.

"Get lost, sailor."

"Um, Julia, if you sleep in the nude, do you tend to sometimes do you know what?"

"Sometimes? Poof, Nick, I do it all the time."

"Well, Julia. Thanks for being with me today and being such a delightful companion. Give me a modest goodnight kiss and turn in early as have an intense morning in town doing the rounds with Will. I'll clear away and do the dishes."

She left the room after a long sloppy kiss and Rick stood smiling gleefully savouring Julia's disrespectfully final words, "Goodnight you selfish male idiot who won't disclose when he'll deem to have sex with me for the first time."

* * *

Nick arrived home at 5.40 next evening to the smell of dinner cooking and hearing splashing in the bath.

Julia called, "You're early."

"Yeah, Will said you two had a full-on six hours in town introducing yourselves to merchants and their orders and despatch managers and key staff and you insisted on ordering a truckload of building material to get you through the first week to 10 days. How did you know what to order?"

"You may think this is dolls' house piffle, Nick. In my fourth which is second to last year at high school, most of us girls took the option of taking a class in Home and Employment Skills for the Modern Female, that in mum's days was called Home Science at a far less sophisticated level although it did turn out girls who could make fabulous scones, became skilled at washing and ironing and learned how to control a family to keep a tidy house."

"We had the fabulous visionary teacher Mrs Walsh who'd been a Special Services soldier for two years in the Middle East. We were half-scared of but worshiped her because, in commentaries as we worked, she illegally taught us about safe sex and safety with firearms and hunting knives and when it might be appropriate to knee males in the nuts."

"Mrs Walsh divide us into teams of three and taught each team from scratch how to build a large luxury dolls' house and all completed houses would be raffled off on our school's annual pre-Christmas Gala Day. That involved learning to read a building plan, to adhere to plan measurements and specifications and to learn how to use carpentry tools but having to use hand saws instead of electric saws."

"What, you were allowed to use sharp chisels and nail guns?"

"Of course. She warned us if any of us cut ourselves using a chisel incorrectly or misusing a nail gun, we'd face being admitted to hospital to get her ex-Army boot removed from our arse. God, we loved that woman who had two pre-schoolers at home being cared for by a nanny. So, thanks to her training, I searched around and found the plans and specifications for this house and took them with us to check with when ordering supplies and needing to know such things and room measurements, as stud height for the height of gib board for wall linings, etcetera."

"Holy smoke, Julia. Brilliant!"

"Thanks, so come in and give me a 'I'm home darling' kiss."

"I'll see your nude body."

"That's what I'm hoping for, Dumbo. I've decided I must work at getting you really interested in me."

"Nah, I'll leave you working up your lust so that when we finally get our first one off, we'll do so with a memorably big bang."

Julia moaned loudly in frustration and yelled, "Now I understand what motivates axe murderers."

Rick said, "I'm getting drinks ready. And don't come to the kitchen nude."

A few minutes later, Julia arrived dressed and the top of her shirt buttoned to the throat as if she were an Old Maid.

Later that evening when they went off to their respective bedrooms, Julia said when she'd cleaned her teeth, that she'd come to the guest room to kiss him goodnight

Wearing a robe, she came into the unlined bedroom with whitewash over the windows and ranch sliders to reduce sun penetration in lieu of blinds or curtains and drapes to be fitted at a later date, and kissed Rick sweetly.

She frowned and said it had been a waste of time rushing to get that bed.

"What do you mean?" Rick said after she kissed him again and said goodnight.

"Have patience and you'll comprehend that comment," she teased.

"Fuck off," he yawned.

A couple of hours later, Julia, nude, slipped into bed beside Rick who was also nude and facing away from her.

"Are you here to talk?" he asked, turning on to his back.

Julia remained mute but made her intention perfectly clear by grabbing his limp dick in her hand and began jerking it into an erection.

"By my guest," he yawned sleepily.

"Fall asleep on me and I'll nail your dick to the bed frame with my new gas-fuelled nailer," she hissed.

"I'm fine, wide awake and ready for action," he enthused, tweaking the nipple of one of her cute boobs to prove his claim.

"Gee, Julia. You are well-lubricated. Your fingers must have been busy."

"That response is unbelievable coming from a guy who rides with a western-style saddle to rub his dick constantly instead of just using it for roping horses to bring them into the yards individually."

"Okay, truce. No more crudeness, Miss New Zealand. Kiss me sweetly and then swivel around and down and introduce that sweet mouth of yours to my manhood to get it pulsating. I'll pull your body over my belly and chest to line up what you have on offer to juicily captivate my taste buds. That will begin the binding of us into a divine wonderous couple of hours of the perfect way to really get to know one another intimately."

As his searching tongue slithered into a very moist slit amid a new warm juicy flow, Rick wondered why the fuck did couples watch boring TV when they could be arousing their senses to temporary greater highs like this with little effort to stimulate maximum reward.

He slapped one cheek of Julia's luscious butt and her muffled yell and a further new juicy flow from her indicated she was well awake in addition to the signals from his groin sensors signalling she was working down there competently.

What a ripe woman!

Rick wondered if were likely she'd become Mrs Julia McKenzie. He must involve her in working with taming the horses to sharp her focus on sharing his life.

"Omigod, am I back to really enjoying life," she gushed, and increased her rate of wanking and tonguing to achieve a preliminary desired result. "This new lifestyle is beginning to really appeal to me."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Goodness, what a comedian," she spluttered, as she erupted over his face and squeezed his nuts to get him off, big time.

Later, as they lay resting, she said: "We have launched into the good times and long may they last."

"This new life rather appeals to me," said her man. "Let's go over our activities for tomorrow and a few more days ahead and don't forget we'll have to squeeze in working on the house."

The End