Trinity Island

Story Info
A tropical paradise with a dark secret.
20.8k words
3.88
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

My wife was waving her arms around over her head and looked like she'd just won the lottery. I stopped loading the dishwasher and stared at her, "Something up babe?!"

She looked like she was starting to hyperventilate, "We've got... oh shit, we've got an interview... for... bloody hell! We've got an interview for the Trinity Island gig!!!"

My eyes felt like they were going to drop out of my head, "No fucking way!?"

She grinned back at me, "Way! Take a look."

She pushed her laptop round and I scanned the email on the screen, "Fuck!" My wife squealed in delight, "Holy shit, that's fucking awesome!"

She was now jumping around the apartment, "Oh my god! Yes, yes, yes!" She threw herself at me "Holy shit baby this is the gig we've been waiting for, this is the one that's going to set us up!!" She started to cry happy tears, "One more gig and then it'll be just you and me and our chance to start a family!"

"Slow down baby, it's not in the bag yet, it's an interview."

"I know but Bertolini said that if we got to interview it was 99% in the bag and he's the one that recommended us!"

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her gently on the lips, "OK babe, let's calm down, remember, professional wins the day. When's the interview?

She scanned the email, "Holy shit! It's this morning 11:00!"

"OK, that gives us two hours, no sweat."

My wife took a deep breathe, "OK, coffee, I need coffee and then I'm going to see what I can find out about the place."

"Make sure you read everything on their web site, it's what they want their persona to be."

"Of course, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going for a run. When I get back we need to get into game mode." I kissed her tenderly and squeezed her breasts.

"OK babe, love you."

"Love you too." I got changed and set off for my run. It's the best way I've found to reduce stress and focus my mind on what needs to be done. She was right though, this gig would be a game changer for us.

For the last eight years we have been professional hosts or house keepers if you like. We work for the rich and famous, mostly the rich and in recent times for the mega rich. As in most things it's not what you know, but who you know that gets you work.

We were doing very well, the job usually entails doing nothing much, then the phone would ring and the client or the client's family or friends or whoever would be arriving in a few hours. We'd go into game mode and get everything just right, just how the client wants it. Between these hectic periods we would have loads of down time which we put to use getting more qualifications and experience that made us more marketable. We were putting away quite a lot of money each month and living a life of luxury... when we weren't working our asses off.

We were saving up to start our own agency and of course start a family, our life was completely on hold until we could go it alone. That was fine though, we loved it.

Just over two years ago we were working for a wealthy banker in New York. He was great because he worked an 80 hour week and was unmarried. Then one day, completely out of the blue he told us that the bank president wanted us to work for him. This was a huge step up and since then we've had a series of gigs each one a recommendation from our previous employer. It culminated with a six month cruise with an Italian Billionaire whom we knew only as Bertolini. We sailed the world on his mega yacht making stops where he would hold closed door meetings. We had no idea what he did or who his contacts were and we didn't care. One of the fundamental rules of the game is, don't ask questions. We are good at the game.

Bertolini paid us very well for our discretion and we were close to our dream, we just needed one more really good gig. At the end of the cruise Bertolini asked if we would like him to recommend us to an ultra exclusive resort on a tropical island called Trinity. Obviously we jumped at the chance. He said that the roles are never advertised and the contract is strictly one year only. The salary would be enormous! He said it would take about four weeks and if we got an interview it pretty much meant the job was ours.

It had been five weeks!

Focus.

I pushed myself hard and shaved 20 seconds off my personal best time, I was elated. Back in the apartment my wife was examining the Trinity island website, "Hi babe, you're not going to believe this, you don't hire a room at Trinity Island resort, you hire the resort... all of it! I've checked, there are no prices anywhere."

"I guess it's like buying a Rolls Royce, if you have to ask how much it is, you can't afford it."

"I guess so. This place looks phenomenal!"

We'd looked at the website when Bertolini had first told us about the gig, but not done any more investigating since, there was no point getting our hopes up if it didn't come off. I looked over her shoulder as she clicked through the Gallery images, "Holy shit, it really is incredible!"

"Their tag line is, 'Whatever it Takes.'"

"Wow! This is incredible babe. I'm going to grab a shower." I kissed her cheek and, as I usually do, I caressed her breasts.

She grinned, "OK baby, I'll keep looking at these photos imagining myself in each and every one."

I confess, I was doing the same. We had become accustomed to living in luxury, but Trinity Island was the next level of utter opulence. It was daunting though! The level of service required would have to be nothing less than exceptional, 24/7.

I got out of the shower with strengthened determination. We had worked exceptionally hard to get where we are now and this last gig would be enough to set us up for the next stage in our lives. I went into the bedroom to get dressed and found my wife on the bed naked. Her legs were spread wide, one hand caressing her tits, the other rubbing her clit, "Hi baby," she grinned, "you know the drill!"

I dropped my towel and moved between her legs, "I sure do baby, let's do it!"

Over the years we'd learnt that long intimate sessions were more than likely to be interrupted. We have developed our own version of the quickie that worked and we, quite frankly, loved doing it. "Make it hard for me baby, rub your cock and make it hard." I stared at her pussy and the wetness on her fingers, my cock quickly rose to attention.

She moved her hand from her tits and squeezed my balls, "Oh god yes, I want you inside me," her fingers moved faster over her clit and her breathing became faster, "Oh baby, I want you to cum in me... ahh...oh yes... ahh..." I moved closer so that the tip of my cock was only inches away from her opening. "Ohh yes, oh god... " she released my balls and pinched her nipples, "oh fuck, here it comes baby, you know... ohhh fuck... you know what to do, what I want... oh fuck, YES!"

As her orgasm washed through her body I buried my cock inside her, "Ahhh fuck! Oh my god, yes baby, fuck me, fuck me hard... oh god... ahh...oh shit here comes...another... ahhh, yes! She dug her nails into my buttocks and I unloaded inside her. "Oh shit yes, oh god, fill me up baby fill me up, shit that feels so good."

Regaining her composure she patted my buttocks, "Nice one babe, it never ceases to amaze me how you can cum so fast and yet still manage to have leisurely sessions when you last for ages."

I smiled and kissed her with as much love and devotion as I could muster, "It's having you, my darling, that makes all things possible."

She smiled coyly, "You sweet talker! OK, get that cock of yours out of me, I'm going to have a shower. We need to get our game faces on."

At the appointed time we had joined our meeting and waited. At precisely 11:00am the meeting started. A man wearing a very sharp suit, white shirt and black tie appeared, "Good morning, my name is Brett, I'm chief of security at Trinity Island."

We both gave our best corporate smile and chorused the reply, "Good morning."

"Thank you for attending at such short notice," he looked down at something out of view, "may I call you by your first names?" We nodded. "Marvellous, good morning Susannah."

My wife smile and nodded, "Good morning Brett, please call me Suzie."

"Suzie? Lovely, good morning Suzie and good morning Paul."

I nodded slowly, "Good morning sir."

A faint smile curled the corner of his mouth, "I'm going to ask you to confirm some basic details and then I'll pass you over to Maxine in our Human Resources department." He took a deep breathe, "Here at Trinity Island we cater for some of the world's richest people. They value their time here because we give them exactly what they want, whatever that may be, but first and foremost we give a cast iron guarantee of privacy and security. To some this may mean that our practices may appear to be somewhat draconian, however, we have found over time that it is the only way to be sure." He paused and studied our faces, "Would you confirm that you have no children?"

My wife nodded, "Correct."

He looked down again, "Paul, am I correct in thinking that your parents were both killed in a car accident five years ago?"

I tried to hide my surprise, "That is correct, yes."

"My condolences. Suzie what is your relationship with your parents?" My wife reacted brilliantly to this unexpected, invasive question, "My parents are estranged very acrimoniously and I haven't heard from either of them in years. I don't actually know where they are." She sounded in control and matter of fact which was exactly what was needed.

Brett smiled, the kind of smile a snake gives, just before eating a mouse, "I know that these questions seem intrusive and irrelevant, but in the past employees of Trinity have been coerced and manipulated by third parties to gain access or detailed information about the running of the resort and our guests activities. If successful, you will have very high profile roles here and we must be sure that you cannot be compromised." He paused again and glanced down, "Can you both confirm then that you have no dependents or close relatives?"

I nodded, "That is correct sir."

"Close friends?"

"We have found that this job is not consistent with forming relationships other than the people we work for. We are away too much and too busy for social lives."

Brett seemed to be satisfied. "As you know, the contract is for one year only. We do this to ensure that what we provide to our guests stays fresh and also to prevent burn out. I hope that doesn't sound intimidating.

My wife shook her head and smiled sweetly, "Not at all. We are used to very hard work and long hours and we are always up for a challenge. We will ensure that each and every guest has the stay they didn't know they wanted... whatever it takes."

Brett smiled, "Excellent. I'll pass you over to Maxine now who will outline our working practices for you. Good luck."

The screen flicked and a middle aged lady with a delightful smile appeared, "Hello Suzie, hello Paul, I'm Maxine, lovely to see you." We reciprocated the greeting and then her face seemed to solidify resembling a stern schoolteacher, "I will make a series of statements, please listen carefully;

If employed by Trinity Island;

Your contract will be for one year only.

Whilst on the island you will be on call 24/7.

There will be no annual leave.

You will have a one hour break per day, but will still be on call.

You may not leave the island except to collect guests and supplies.

You may not have any electronic devices whilst on the island.

You may not tell anyone that you are employed by Trinity Island.

You must sign a Non Disclosure Agreement.

Trinity Island reserves the right to terminate your contract without notice.

Your salary will be paid into an offshore account accessible after contract end.

Your duties will be whatever is deemed necessary by the operating staff.

You will not question any guest of Trinity Island.

You agree to uphold the Values of Trinity Island Whatever it Takes.

Please do not confer. Suzie, do you agree to these statements?"

My wife didn't falter, "I agree."

"Paul do you agree to these statements?"

"I agree."

Maxine's delightful smile reappeared, "Excellent, thank you. Should you be successful all of this and more will be in your contracts. I'll now pass you over to our Chief of Operations. Good luck."

The screen flickered again and a strange looking very young man appeared. I say young, but he also looked old, tired, haggard even. He looked at us for a few moments and then spoke softly, "Suzie, how much would you like to be on Trinity Island?"

My wife resisted the urge to answer emotionally, "I would be honoured to serve your guests wherever they are sir." The man paused and I could feel his gaze landing on me. After a few more moments he spoke again, "That will be all, thank you."

The screen flickered and the meeting ended. In accordance with our established practice, I logged off the call and closed down the laptop before either of us reacted or said anything. As the laptop switched off my wife virtually exploded, "What the fuck was that!?!?!

I had to agree with her sentiment, we had never experienced anything like that before, "I have no idea, do you think we got the job or not?"

"Well, I would say probably not, they didn't seem to want to know anything about us or our experience."

"Maybe they got it all from Bertolini?"

My wife sighed deeply, "I don't know baby, but I really, really want this gig."

"Why?"

"Because of the challenge! It sounds intense. We both thrive on the pressure and this sounds like it would be a real test of our resolve."

"And it's only for a year."

"Exactly, there are so many possibilities!"

"I know what will help."

She looked at me happily, "Coffee?"

"Yep, I'll make a cafetiere and then we can regroup. If Trinity's not for us.. " my wife whined, "I know, but if it isn't, we need to seek out other gigs PDQ."

I had barely begun when my wife's smart watch pinged, a few seconds later all hell broke loose. "Oh... my... fucking... god, WE'VE GOT THE TRINITY GIG!!!!" My wife jumped up and down and made a noise like a thousand teenage girls at a boy band concert all screaming at once. "Oh baby, we've got it!" She jumped onto me wrapping her legs around my hips, "We've got it!!" She kissed me a dozen times, "Oh fuck, I feel dizzy."

I set her down gently, "Are you sure baby, better check." She wobbled off to her tablet and I set about making the coffee. A few minutes later and she hadn't said a word, I could see her reading and every now and then her lower jaw would sag a bit. I carried on making the coffee. When it was ready I poured two of our largest mugs and turned round. My wife was looking at me with an expression I'd never seen before. She'd gone quite pale and seemed to be having problems breathing, "Baby what's wrong, what's the matter." Panic seized me.

"I... we... oh my god!"

I set down the mugs, "Baby, what's the matter? Did we get the gig?"

She nodded, "Yes, my darling we did."

I did a little happy dance with jazzy hands, "Well, that's good isn't it?"

"Yes baby... it... is... "

"Sweetheart, what's the matter!?"

She looked at me without actually seeing me, "Well... two things really...I suppose."

I waved my hands over my head, "WHAT!"

"Start date and... salary."

My heart sank, "Oh shit, not what we hoped for?"

So often it was the case that the employer thought that working for them was as good as a salary and as we were 'being kept' we didn't need money anyway. "No, quite the opposite, they want us to start... tomorrow."

My jaw dropped, "Tomorrow?!"

"And the salary is 500 thousand."

"What!! 500 thousand, holy fucking shit! Baby with that we can... "

She held up a hand, "Each."

My head span, I sat down. "Each?"

She wobbled on her stool, "Each."

We sat in silence for, I don't know how long. The enormity of what had just happened was slowly filtering through and suddenly my game head kicked in. "OK, what next, what are the next steps? My wife looked at me dazed, "Come on baby, get your game head on."

She snapped back into the present and scanned the email again, "OK, if we want to accept we need to call Maxine within 20 minutes of getting the email!"

"How long has it been?"

She looked at the email again, "Twelve minutes."

"OK, babe, you have seven minutes to make sure we have everything ready then we make the call."

I sat and drank my coffee watching my wife do what she does best. There isn't a single person I've ever met that can organize and prioritize better than she can. She was in the zone now and when she hit the call button I knew we were ready.

The call connected and Maxine smiled at us, "I take it you are accepting our offer?"

My wife smiled, "Yes, we are delighted to do so."

Maxine beamed a smile back to us, "Wonderful! OK, I know things seem at bit rushed, but trust me, it works better this way. I'm going to send you your travel itinerary shortly, please travel light, one hand bag only. We will provide you with everything you need from swimwear to black tie. You will want for nothing, so bring nothing. We will sort out all the formalities when you arrive. Do you have any questions?"

I nodded, "Yes Maxine, just one if I may," she nodded, "how long will our handover be with the current incumbents?"

Maxine flashed her dazzling smile, "There will be no handover, now that we know you will be here tomorrow, your predecessors will be leaving today. We prefer it that way to ensure that our service is always fresh and exciting, we wouldn't want you to learn old ways of doing things that would bore the guests."

I nodded, "Quite so."

The call ended and we logged off. My wife turned to look at me, "What do you fancy for lunch?"

"I think a little lie down."

She laughed and kissed me on the cheek, "We did it babe, all the hard work and sacrifice, it's all going to be worth it!"

"Do you know what I would like the most, right now?"

She held my hand, "What baby?"

"Since we don't have to pack, I'd like us to enjoy the day together, eat well and go to bed early."

"To have sex?" She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"To make love leisurely. I think it will be the last opportunity we have for about... a year."

"I love you darling husband."

"I love you too."

My wife set about the practicalities and then we set off, hand in hand to have lunch. It was the most surreal feeling, but at the same time totally euphoric. We allowed ourselves an hour to bask in the moment and then we clicked back into game mode. Everything needed to be in place. We worked non stop to organize our affairs. Emails came thick and fast from Trinity, but nothing was going to faze my wife. By the evening everything was done. We walked into town and had a leisurely meal, with perhaps a little too much wine. When we got home we went to bed and made love for hours. It was wonderful, intimate, passionate. Never had I felt so in love, so content... so happy.

The next morning we set off... well, that's not quite true. A limousine collected us and took us to the airport where a private jet was waiting. There was Champagne and Caviar, we were waited on, which seemed bizarre considering that we were staff. The last leg of the journey was by helicopter which gave us a fabulous view of the island group and also of Trinity Island.

It's phenomenally beautiful.

Brett was waiting for us and greeted us warmly and enthusiastically. Truly, it felt like we were in a dream. "Suzie, Paul, welcome," he extended his arms towards us, "welcome to Trinity Island." He ushered us into the main reception, "Please come with me, you must be tired so we'll make this quick."

He ushered us into a back office of the reception area, "I have prepared a welcome pack for you," he handed us both a large leather bound folder that was impressively heavy for a welcome pack. "please remove your watches and put them in your travel bags along with any other electronic devices on your person. These will be stored for you until you leave." We complied and waited for what was to come next. Brett opened a cabinet near the door and pulled out what looked like two smart watches "Please put these on and ensure you always wear them when outside of your apartment. Failure to do so is a dismissible offence. These devices allow us to know your exact location on the island at all times, we all wear one," he held up his left arm to show us, "it has many uses, but one of the most important is to let you know if you are approaching a restricted area. There are many such areas in the resort and around the island that are prohibited to most staff. As you are briefed on each of these areas your device will be updated to give you access. They also open all the doors in the resort that are accessible to you and they tell the time."