Trinity Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which suite is the young lady in sir?" Clearly my wife wanted as little to do with the other three guests as possible.

Brett looked away and busied himself with some paperwork, "She has already departed."

I was alarmed, "How so sir? I heard nothing incoming or outgoing."

Brett continued shuffling his paperwork, "It was arranged by our guests, they organized her departure." I started to speak again and he held up a hand, "Now listen, our guests will leave tomorrow morning after they have received a delivery. Keep them entertained until then."

I shuddered at the thought and I could feel my wife tense up next to me. "Yes sir."

Outside I gave my wife a hug, "It's OK babe, leave it with me, you're on kitchen duty." She smiled, thanked me and kissed me tenderly.

As it turned out none of our guests appeared until lunchtime, the youngest didn't appear until the evening. The other two settled down by a pool and talked quietly, they seemed very subdued, but as the day wore on the eldest started to regain his brash over confidence. "Where is your wife?"

My dislike for this man was growing by the second, "She is helping chef."

"Tell her to bring us two Mai Tai's... quickly!"

"I'd be happy to get... " His look of scorn told me not to go down that avenue, "Yes sir."

My wife didn't receive the news well, but she steadied herself and prepared the drinks. I was back in attendance when she appeared. She tried to blend efficiency with speed, but she was denied the blessing of a swift exit. "Come here!" She halted in her tracks and turned slowly, "Come here!" He pointed in front of him, she straightened her back and moved in front of him. He looked her up and down, "You have fine breasts," he looked at his companion, "she has fine breasts, yes?" The other man nodded and grinned, that same evil grin. "Come over here," he waved his companion over, "come here and tell me if she has fine breasts."

The man stood behind my wife and grabbed her breasts, "Yes they are fine, but she has too many clothes on to tell for sure. Take off your shirt." Slowly my wife's hands undid the buttons on her shirt. Just then the eldest man's phone rang, he looked at it and jumped up. "Brother, with me."

They both left quickly and my wife looked into my eyes, I could see her fear. I crossed to where she was standing and took her in my arms. "I want you to take this evening off sweetheart. I can deal with them."

She shook her head as she buttoned her shirt, "No baby, that's not how it works you know that. Me not being there will solve nothing, they'll just get more determined."

She was right, but I wanted, I needed to protect her. "OK, but I'll do the service, you stay out of the way." She looked into my eyes and stroked my cheek, I could tell that she thought this was a forlorn hope. "They'll be gone tomorrow morning." She nodded and walked away slowly.

I was dreading dinner service. They were late, but eventually they filled in, the youngest looking like he been crying for hours. Fortunately there seemed to be much to discuss and they did so, often angrily, in their mother tongue. Suddenly the eldest slammed his hands down onto the table causing everyone to jump, "ENOUGH!" He bellowed. "No more of this, it is done!"

He downed a glass of wine and my wife instinctively moved to refill it. She faltered, but the movement had already been made so she continued. As she stood next to him he stared at her breasts. She started to move away, "No, stay there." He ran a hand up her leg and she started to move away. Abruptly he pushed his chair back, "Come here!" She moved in front of him and he grabbed her skirt and yanked it up. The force of it knocking her backwards onto the table. The bastard stood up and started to undo his trousers.

I was about to charge in and throw away everything we had worked so hard for, when my wife casually placed her hands on his shoulders, "You don't have to rush, I'd love to have sex with you," she scanned their bemused faces, "with all of you... but... "

He exploded with rage, "I do not want to hear any buts!!!!"

My wife smiled sweetly and with one hand pulled her panties aside, what the fuck was she doing! "OK, I only thought I should warn you," she put her hand back on his shoulder and pulled him closer, "fuck me."

He pulled back clearly confused, "Warn me... warn me of what?"

She moved a hand down to the bulge in his shorts, "Mmm, your cock feels so hard, I want it inside me."

"Warn me of what!? He was sounding alarmed.

She looked at him and smiled, "Oh it's probably fine. A guest gave me gonorrhoea a little while back. I've had treatment, but not yet had the all clear. I'm sure it's fine though. Fuck me, I want all of you to fuck me!"

He virtually jumped out of her embrace, confusion and shock were written all over his face, clearly he didn't know whether to believe her or not, "I... I..., " slowly he regained his composure, "I have no time for this," he waved a hand at her, "bring us more wine."

He turned his back on her as she adjusted her clothing. As she walked imperiously passed me to get the wine she grinned from ear to ear. It was all I could do not to burst out laughing. They retired shortly after and we cleared down. "You my darling wife are one cool cookie." I was still in awe of her performance.

She smiled sweetly, "Thank you baby."

Thankfully the rest of the evening was uneventful. The next morning I woke alone on the bed, "SUZIE!?"

"Over here baby."

I followed the sound of her voice to the veranda, I found her sitting on the end of a recliner, gazing out to sea. "Don't worry baby," clearly she could tell I was anxious, "they'll be gone today."

I hugged her tightly and kissed her hand, "Stay here my darling I'll deal with everything until they go."

She turned to look at me and smiled weakly, "No baby, I think my bluff will still be sufficient, we just have to keep them calm." She took a deep breathe, "Make me some coffee please, then get yourself showered, we have a job to do."

I marvelled at her strength and knew it was pointless to object. God I love my wife so very much, "OK babe." I kissed her hand again, "I love you." She smiled.

Shortly after I had cleaned up and made some coffee I was summoned by Brett. He looked serious and I wondered what new drama could befall us, "Come with me Paul." He drove us to the north of the island to the only part of the facility still out of bounds to me. Instantly my curiosity was aroused, what could be more secretive than the command centre?

We approached an innocuous looking chalet, at first glance there was nothing unusual about it, although it did have a somewhat oversized steel chimney. Brett opened the door and ushered me inside. The interior was distinctly industrial, clean but clinical. There was a table, a chair and set into the far wall two large steel doors. Brett turned to me, "This is our retort." He opened the doors, a pervading odour of ash filled the room. He closed the doors and opened a small cupboard. Reaching inside he pulled out a beautifully crafted oak casket about eight inches in each dimension. Placing it carefully on the table. He returned to the cupboard and pulled out a cardboard box.

"OK Paul, take the casket to our guests. When they have left take this box and dispose of the contents overboard about 2 miles off the south shore, it's the deepest there."

My mind was spinning and I felt a bit queasy, "Did you say retort?"

Brett nodded, "Yes."

"A retort is a... a, cremation chamber isn't it?" He nodded. I looked at the casket, "Oh my god! Jesus, Brett is that... I mean is that..."

"Get a grip Paul! Our guests came here to settle some business. It's done, now they will leave."

"Settle some business! What the fuck! Settle some... fuck, Suzie is alone with them, I've got to get back!"

He held up a hand, "She'll be fine."

"How can you be sure, you saw what they wanted to do?!"

"Yes, but she can deal with that."

My head was spinning, "Fuck, what have we done here? What the fuck have we done!"

Brett picked up the boxes and made his way to the door, "We haven't done anything. They've done things their way."

I was aghast, "You're fucking yanking my chain! At the very least that makes us accessories after the fact!"

Brett turned to look at me, his face was cold and dispassionate, "Lots of things happen in this world that your code of ethics wouldn't approve of. It's not the same for everyone. Get a grip Paul, you've got a job to do."

We drove back to the resort in silence and I struggled to rationalize that the box on my lap was all that remained of that young woman. Brett took the cardboard box into the Command Centre and I took the casket to where our guests were having breakfast.

Guests? That word seems so incongruous now. As I walked onto the veranda where they were sitting all eyes rested on the casket. The young lad choked and looked a away. I placed it down on a side table and stood to one side.

A few moments later my wife approached carrying a tray loaded with fruit and bread. She looked imperious, utterly in control. I knew she wasn't. She made eye contact with me and I saw her start, she knew immediately that something was wrong. I tried to get my game head on.

Only the eldest ate breakfast the other two drank coffee and looked morose. No one said a word. Eventually, he threw his napkin on the table, "Let's get going." He pointed at his younger brother, "Pup, bring that." He pointed at the casket and then strode off. The lad shook his head and whimpered. His brother put a hand on his shoulder and then picked up the casket and left.

My wife stepped in front of me, "What's up babe, what's happened?"

I held a hand up and struggled to think, "I... I need to get them off the island, then we can talk." I looked into her beautiful eyes, "It's so fucked up baby."

I was relieved to see them go and when I returned to the resort I went in search of my wife. "She's in the Command Centre with Brett." Maxine breezed past me just like any other day.

I could tell by the look on her face that Brett had already told her what had transpired. "Sit down Paul, I have explained the situation to Suzie..."

"How the fuck do you explain murder!"

My wife was immediately alarmed by my indiscretion, "Paul," she held out a hand, "please."

I took her hand and squeezed it, "That woman is dead!"

"We didn't kill her, we don't kill anyone." Brett's voice was cold and monotone, "We give our guests the environment they need that's all..."

"That's all!" I was exasperated.

Brett stood up slowly and stared at me for a few moments. "You were carefully chosen for this position. We have invested heavily in you because we believed you were the right people for the job. Were we wrong?"

The following silence was broken by my wife who spoke softly and quietly, "How were we carefully chosen?"

Brett's gaze turned on my wife and he sat down slowly. He sighed and drew himself upright in his chair, "Every job you've had since New York has been an assessment of your skills and discretion. Each one of your employers is a shareholder in Trinity Island. We have been watching your every move for two and a half years. Very few people make the grade." He looked at me dispassionately and leaned forward. "What happened last night is not uncommon." He leaned back in his chair, "You have done a great job so far, knowing what you now know, will you continue?" He looked at both of us in turn. "I need your answer by 18:00 today. If you do not want to remain you will leave at 18:15."

Twenty minutes later we were sitting on the beach in silence. My wife placed her hand on mine, "Will you come for a swim with me my love?" I nodded and she got up and discarded her clothes. I watched her walk slowly into the ocean. We got deep enough to ensure our watches were sufficiently under water and my wife turned to me. "Sweetheart tell me what you're thinking."

I struggled to find words, "I... I don't know babe. That woman, she's... "

"I know."

"We were part of it."

""Were we? Could we have done anything to prevent it?"

"We could have... we... I don't know. Brett said it's not uncommon, shit!"

"I know, but it's not us doing it... right?"

"So do we close out eyes to it, pretend it's not happening?"

"What else can we do? If we leave we can't report anything, there's nothing to report."

"Nothing to report?" I was shocked.

"We have no proof baby, think about it. Those three scum buckets aren't going to make any complaint. We don't even know who they are. There will be no evidence she was here and we were the only members of staff that they saw."

"Shit, this is so fucked up!"

We were lost in our own thoughts for a few minutes, "Baby?" My wife looked into my eyes. "Do you remember Manilla?" I shrugged, "You know when Bertolini had a meeting with four men and there was a big argument?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Only three men went ashore." she paused thinking hard, "And that time with Stafford when we flew to Rome with his business partner... he didn't come back with us."

"So it's all happened before, we just weren't involved?"

"I think so, remember Nairobi? That was intense.... I think the only difference this time is that you had to carry a box with someone's ashes in it. If it's not uncommon like Brett said, then we should expect more of the same. Can you deal with it?"

I wasn't entirely sure I could, "Can you deal with it?"

As long as I don't have to hurt anyone, then yes I can deal with it." She wrapped her arms and legs around me ensuring her watch hand was clear of the water. "This is our last gig before we quit the game," she reached down between us with her other hand and fondled my penis, "then it's just you and me baby, living the way we want to," she rubbed my stiffening cock, "we wont have to answer to anyone ever again." My cock was hard in her hand, she kissed me gently, "I want you baby," she guided my cock to her opening, "I want you inside me."

She guiding the tip of my cock inside her and then slowly eased me in. "Mmm, you feel good baby," she moved slowly up and down on me, "we can do this darling, it was a shock that's all... you know, to be involved, you're prepared now and you know that we can deal with anything... mmm... we can deal with this. Focus on the job, it's still a beautiful place and we are doing exceptional work.... oh yes, mmm, don't overthink it OK?"

I smiled and kissed her softly, "You're right babe, as always!" She grinned. "I overreacted I can do this, we can do this."

She moved a bit faster on my aching cock, "That's the spirit baby, it's why we are the best at... ahhh... at what we do, oh god my love, my darling, I... oh god, ahh!" Her pussy clamped onto my cock and a few deep thrusts later I was emptying my balls into her. "Oh god, that feels so, so good."

She wrapped her arms around me, "God I love having sex in the ocean!" She pulled herself off my cock and swam leisurely away from me on her back giving me the most erotic vision of her breasts, "Come on babe, let's go and tell Brett that we are both fine with it all."

As we entered the Command Centre Brett emerged from the side office, "I'm pleased that you've decided to stay." He looked genuinely happy, "OK, Paul you've got a job to do," he pointed to the cardboard box, "Suzie, with me."

Obviously Brett was not one to waste time with pleasantries. I grabbed the box and headed out. Two miles south of the island I cut the Sea Ray's engines and settled into the gentle rocking rhythm as the boat rode the swell. The box seemed to be daring me to open it. Part of me wanted to just close my eyes and empty it, but I was also desperately curious.

I strengthened my resolve and lifted the lid off. Instantly my heart sank. The box was full of jewellery, spectacles, rings, watches, but right on top in plain view a three chained ankle bracelet with a white enamelled dove. I picked it up and stared at it for a few moments and then tossed it over the side. I grabbed a handful and consigned it to the deep. My heart was thumping and I felt sick, standing up I upturned the box over the side. The sound of the splashes faded away and I slumped down. I had to be strong.

Just as I was putting the lid back on the box I spotted one last item wedged underneath the box folds. It was a wedding ring. I pulled it out and stared at it, a gold wedding band, inside was an inscription, 'Naimh all my love, Craig' without looking I held the ring over the side and dropped it

It took me a while to regain my composure, but I knew I had to get back. I let the Sea Ray off it's leash and revelled in the adrenalin rush. Back at the resort I met my wife in reception, she looked worried, "You OK babe?" She asked, stroking my arm affectionately.

I nodded, "Yeah, no sweat, job done, time to crack on."

She smiled, "That's great sweetie. Brett's just been showing me the bookings for the next few months up to when our contract ends. Looks like things will be a bit calmer for a while although there are two maximum security events, one next month and one just before we leave." She gazed into my eyes, "We can do this babe."

She was right, we just needed to get to the finish line then we could spend as much time as we liked processing what had happened.

Over the next few weeks Brett and his teamed geared up for the maximum security event. My wife and I dealt with the day to day. One booking proved to be a holiday for my wife. An internationally well known band stayed for a week and took a shine to her. They insisted that she join them 'on holiday' which meant I had to wait on her too, much to their amusement. To be fair she had a wonderful time and she deserved it. I think she had sex with the drummer on the last night, but we didn't talk of it.

As the maximum security event approached I could see Brett getting more and more wound up. He barked at his staff and worked extremely long hours. There was clearly a lot riding on this. When it was time for the briefing, he looked more relaxed although it was clear that he was extremely tense. "OK guys, show time, this is a big one. When the guests arrive there will be a day of meetings. Paul you will be the only member of staff allowed inside." This was sounding worryingly familiar. "After this our guests will be relaxing for the rest of the week. The chair of the meeting will be known as Nero. I want this to go smoothly and by the numbers, OK?" We nodded. "Paul, this one will get unpleasant. Stay calm, don't interfere, do you job. Sean, my second in command will be on call to you directly. That's all you need to know, get some rest." He drummed his fingers on the table, "OK, lets go!"

Both of us were wired, so we went for a 'swim' in our lap pool. "Are you OK baby?" Clearly my wife was worried for me, this whole event had unnerved us both.

"I think so babe. Seeing Brett so wired means this is a really big deal and what the heck does 'unpleasant' mean? I suspect it will be a little more than someone throwing up in an ice bucket!"

She smiled at the metaphor, "I'm with you baby, but like everything else it'll be over in a few days and we are so close to finishing. Then it's you and me, like we've always wanted."

"Sweetheart?"

"Yes my love."

"Can me make love tonight? I... need you."

"Yes darling husband, let's show them what real love looks like." She kissed me and I felt stronger. So much of what we have achieved is because of her, her strength, and I needed it now.

That night we made love for hours.

The next morning I woke with a start. My wife was standing on the veranda, "Baby, baby come here, look!" She sounded excited.

I dragged myself out of bed and looked out across the bay. There were nine yachts of various sizes at anchor in the bay all dominated by one huge yacht, "Oh my god," I gasped, "that's Bertolini's boat!"