Trinity Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped out of bed. The urge to join my wife in the shower was overwhelming, but there was work to be done. A few minutes later and I was putting together the finishing touches to our guests' departure. I was genuinely sad to see the guests leave, they'd been a lot of fun.

Meg sought me out and gave me a lingering kiss that had everyone nearby cheering and clapping "Thank you Paul, I've had a wonderful time." She kissed me again, "You know where to find me when you finish here." She winked and sauntered off towards her grinning colleagues.

Just then Bryony came over, "Please thank Suzie for a spectacular time last night, you're a very lucky man, she tastes delicious." My head started to swim and my penis demanded to know more. "I think Clara and I would like to spend some... quality time with her soon, if that's OK?" She looked into my eyes and a 'pretty please' look spread across her face, "I'm sure she would love that." She smiled and walked outside into the glorious sunshine, "Kierbasha, Kierbasha? Where are you?"

Shortly after Brett summoned me to the Command Centre, "Great job Paul, before you do anything else, would you..."

The door burst open and Maxine almost fell through it, beathing hard, she steading herself, "Brett, they've accepted, the ritual will be tonight!" She took a deep breathe and leaned against a chair.

Brett clapped his hands together, "Excellent!! Not a day too soon. I'll let everyone know the ritual will be at 20:00 tonight. I had no idea what he was talking about and he didn't seem overly concerned to explain. "OK Paul," he pulled an envelope out of his jacket pocket and handed it to me, "these are your instructions for this evening please follow them to the letter."

I took the envelope, "What is the ritual that you speak of?"

Brett grinned, "You will see tonight, it's the most amazing thing. It happens once per year." He clapped his hands together again energetically, "I can't wait! Come on Paul, buck up, this is your last night on Trinity, no time to lose!"

He ushered me out and I found a quiet spot to read the contents of the envelope. It read like a plot out of a mystery novel. The list of instructions included sending codewords to attendees, distributing ritual regalia, whatever that was, to the staff and most ominously, firing up the retort which did nothing for my nerves.

Everything done I slumped wearily into a recliner by the infinity pool. "You look knackered baby." My wife sat on the edge of the recliner and stroked my leg. "Have you been working hard or fucking hard?" She winked at me and grinned coyly.

"This last booking is bloody weird, anyway you can talk, how the hell did you end up in bed with Bryony? It seemed like she knew you."

"A case of mistaken identity." I looked baffled. "It turns out that the previous CEO is Bryony's partner."

"Oh, that explains why everyone was so pleased to see her."

"Indeed and Clara, her partner, had had the most amazing sex with me." My look of confusing was now comical, which amused my wife no end, "Clara, the previous CEO, had spent most of her time here last year having sex with my predecessor and she'd told Bryony to do the same. She didn't know that we were new. It was kinda weird because while we were having sex she kept calling me Niamh, she was soooo apologetic when I explained, oh by the way, your name is Craig." She laughed brightly and my blood ran cold through my veins. "Baby? Baby, what's wrong?!"

My heart was pounding in my chest, "I... I need...some air." Almost falling off the recliner I made my way to the veranda, the warm afternoon breeze felt so good on my skin, but my head felt like it was going to explode.

I felt my wife's hand on my shoulder, "What is..."

I turned and pulling her close and whispered into her ear, "If Niamh and Craig were our predecessors they didn't leave... they were cremated... here... I saw her wedding ring."

My wife looked at me completely dumbfounded, "What! That's ridiculous, what makes you say that?"

"I told you, I saw her wedding ring in the box of personal items that Brett told me to dump! Oh Jesus!" I started to feel queasy and panic was rising in my chest, "Oh shit, what if..."

"Sweetheart, you're being ridiculous! If it was her ring it probably just dropped in the box by accident. You don't honestly believe that they were killed here?"

I felt like I was starting to hyperventilate, "I don't know, but... but why did they want to know that we had no dependents? No one knows we are here, what if... oh fuck!"

My wife hugged me tightly, "Sweetheart, you're over tired, you're imagining things. I suggest..."

"Everything OK here?" Brett and Maxine approached at a brisk pace, expressions of concern across their faces. "Are you OK Paul?" Brett's question carried no feelings of concern or worry, more impatience than anything else.

"I... I..." my heart was pounding in my chest.

"He's fine. Just tired," my wife took my hand in hers, "he just needs a little rest. He'll be fine." Maxine whispered something into my wife's ear. My wife nodded, "Come on darling let's get you more comfortable, we want to enjoy our last night on Trinity after all."

I felt the panic subsiding, my wife is my rock, "OK, OK, I'm... OK."

Back in our suite, my wife reassured me, undressed me and showered with me. Her presence was soothing and I began to feel somewhat ashamed with my behaviour. I lay down on the bed and breathed deeply, "I've got to go and help with the preparations." I started to protest, but she placed a finger on my lips. "Shh, baby, rest. Here drink this, it'll help you sleep."

She held up a glass to my mouth, "But... " she shook her head in mock reproof and I drained the glass. "I'm sorry baby, I... I must be..." my head began to swim. I could see my wife's mouth moving, but I couldn't hear any sound. Everything seemed to be spinning.

"Wake up Paul. Paul? Wake up." I felt myself being shaken and wearily I forced my eyes open. "Good boy, come on wake up." Maxine was smiling at me, come on, the ritual will start soon, you need to get ready."

My throat felt dry and I struggled to remember what day it was, "Where's Suzie?"

"She's getting ready, you should to, get dressed, I'll be back in 15 minutes to get you. Oh god, it's so exciting I can't wait, I'll be back soon."

As she left I dragged myself out of bed. I climbed into my clothes and wobbled over to the balcony. The evening air was refreshing and my head began to clear. Briefly I pondered that this was our last night on Trinity... our last night, where was my wife?!

There was a knock at the door and it swung open. Maxine strode in, she looked flushed and exuded excitement, "Come on lover boy, we've started." She grabbed my hand and led me out. I could hear sounds of revelry it sounded very out of place with what I had become used to. As we entered the main conference room an incredible sight met my eyes. All around people were having sex, there was the smell of incense in the air and three men were clustered around a large book on a table in the middle of the room. They were taking turns reading from the book and in front of them was a large ornate goblet. "Come over here Paul, get in line." There was a ring of about 12 men around the room and as my eyes became accustomed to the light, I recognized them as our previous employers.

"Where's Suzie... Maxine, where's Suzie?"

Maxine Stared at me wild eyed, "She'll be here soon, we need to get ready, stay here." Maxine moved to the central table and one of the men gave her a goblet and a knife. I watched with morbid fascination as she moved to each person in turn. I couldn't see clearly what she was doing, but all too soon she was standing in front of me again. "Come on Paul, it wont hurt... much."

She took my left hand and before I could move she pulled a knife across my palm. People started cheering and I shouted out in pain which made them cheer all the more, "What the fuck? Maxine what are you doing?!" I was aware that my hand hurt, but my mind was locked onto my beautiful wife, where was she?

Maxine looked beyond excited as my blood trickled into the goblet mixing with the blood from all of our previous employers. The dread in my heart seemed to be growing out of control, Maxine smiled, "There's just one more thing we need."

My heart missed a beat as the conference room doors opened and Brett appeared holding a platter with a red silk cloth draped over it. He approached the CEO and offered the platter up reverently

The CEO drew himself upright and took a deep breathe, "Brothers and sisters, tonight we restore and renew. Tonight we draw deep on the lust for life, tonight we quench our thirst. Are you ready!"

There was a roar of approval and pulling the cloth away he revealed a piece of meat. My mind was spinning, what he fuck was going on, but as he held it up I recognised it for what it was... a heart. He took a deep bite out of it and the cheering grew even louder. Blood was running from his lips down his neck and as I stared at him his features began to mellow. The dark rings under his eyes faded and his skin tightened. He let out a roar and tore his robe away, "YES! Feast, let us all feast!"

The remains were dropped into the goblet of blood, I tried to scream, but something hit my head.

I woke slowly, my head felt like it was splitting open and I could taste vomit. My face was pressed against a cold surface. I could hear voices;

"That was the best ritual for decades, fuck I feel fantastic!"

"Damn right, The Boss, looked amazing, these two were the real deal. I've never felt so rejuvenated."

"Looks like this sack of shit has woken up." I felt a foot nudging against my side.

""Well Paul, are you back with us?"

I groaned and rolled onto my back. Slowly my eyes adjusted to the light and I could see Brett looking down at me, but he looked different... younger. "Where's my wife?" The words rasped from my throat.

Brett grinned and stood upright. "In here." He tapped the retort. "She served her purpose last night as did you."

My mind was spinning out of control, "What... do... you... mean... "

"Fuck me Paul are you so fucking stupid?!"

"Why are we waiting boss, their replacements will be here soon."

Brett grinned, "And then it all begins again, fuck I love this life!"

"How long have we been doing this now?" I dragged myself around in the direction of the voice, it was Ben. "It feels like a long time."

Brett though for a moment, "You came to us in 1723."

"How long has The Boss been here."

Brett shrugged, "No one knows and personally I don't care! We get to eat drink and fuck forever, what's not to like!

"Damn right! Let's get rid of this sack of shit!" Ben bent over and glared into my face, "You and you lovely wife have served your purpose... " he paused for a moment, "I wish I'd fucked her... did you fuck her boss?"

Brett grinned, that sickening evil grin, "Yeah, just before I cut her heart out." He leaned over me, "Your wife was a good fuck!"

Fury burst out of me, "You fucking bastards, I'll rip your fucking heads off!!"

Brett looked down at me and smiled, "I think not." He pointed a gun at my head, "Goodbye Paul."

The end

---------------------------------------

I hope you liked my story. Please check out my other stories under the name Garmo127. Thank you.