Trinity Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, pleased with his witticism, "I'm sure you have many questions, but for the rest of the day please explore the resort and the island. Tomorrow, Maxine will go through the formalities with you and then we will begin your induction. Your apartment is called 'Tiffany' and is located in the staff quarter, turn right out of the door and follow the signs." He clapped his hands together, "Right, we do not have any guests this week, but there is much to do, please." He indicated the door and we obediently exited.

We were both in a daze as we followed the signs to the staff quarters. We found ours and stared at the door, my wife reacted first and waggled her watch at the door handle, there was a click and the door swung open slightly. She pushed the door and gasped, "Oh my good god!" She wobbled a bit and then stepped inside.

I followed and shortly after I let out a gasp too, "Holy shit!" It was the most incredible room we had ever been given and we had stayed in some incredible places. It looked like something out of a royal palace.

My wife wandered through a door, "Oh my god, this bathroom is incredible!"

I barely heard her as I stared out through the balcony doors at a view to die for. An uninterrupted view of the ocean and several of the smaller islands around Trinity, "Baby, you've got to see..."

"Fuck me baby have you seen this walk in wardrobe!" I tore myself away from the view and followed the sound of her voice. "Bloody hell baby, look at all the clothes, dresses, hats, ooh look at all those shoes!" I looked around and there was an equally impressive array of clothes for me, each and every one in my size.

I left my wife fondling some shoes and walked through another door," Err babe, you need to see this."

I stared in awe as my wife sauntered in still holding the shoes, "Bloody hell!" It was ostensibly an office, but an extremely well equipped one, including a bank of monitors giving us access to the resort CCTV cameras. All the public spaces were open to us. "This is incredible!"

We went on to find a separate lounge, kitchen, our own gymnasium and a lap pool. I simply couldn't believe what I was seeing, "If this is for us babe, what are the guest rooms like?!"

She waggled her wrist in the air, "Let's go and see, shall we?"

We explored the resort complex, rooms and outside areas for two to three hours. It was fair to say that of all the staff we had the best accommodation by a very long way. For the guests though, everywhere was opulent and refined beyond our wildest dreams. Everything, absolutely everything was top class, it was stunning.

As the sun kissed the horizon we sat on the beach staring at the ocean, small ripples lapping at the shore. My wife looked up at the darkening sky, "Oh my love, this is incredible, utterly incredible," she paused for a moment and sucked in a lungful of the sweet tropical air,... "let's go for a swim!"

I sighed, lapping up the last warmth from the sun, "By the time we get changed, it will be dark."

My wife jumped up, "Don't need no swimmies... " she started to tear off her clothes and soon she was stark naked, "come on babe, get naked!"

I grinned and discarded my clothes as fast as I could and then ran after her into the ocean. The water was cool on our warm skin and smelt clean and fresh. My wife was bobbing up and down, on tip toes when I reached her and as I scooped her up in my arms she wrapped her legs around me. Supported on me she wrapped her arms around my neck, "I love you baby, so very, very much," she kissed me slowly and tenderly and my penis got interested in what was happening, "I know that this gig is going to be hard, really hard, but I want it, I really do," she kissed me again and my penis approved, "one year my love, one year in which we learn so much and earn even more, that's got to be... hello!?" She raised her eyebrows and leaned back, "What's that I feel between my legs?!"

I grinned from ear to ear, "You can't expect to be naked in a tropical ocean with me and not expect it can you?"

She pulled herself up and wriggled herself about until my cock was nestling between her pussy lips, she moved slowly from side to side and up and down until the tip of my cock met with that altogether different type of wetness. Slowly I started to ease inside her beautifully tight pussy, she gasped and leaned backwards causing her breasts to clear the water where they bobbled around in a most delightful way, "Oh baby, you're so hard, fuck!" She wriggled some more and another inch or two of my cock slipped inside her, "Oh god that feels so good... " instinctively my hips thrust forward and my full length was buried inside her, "ahh,, yes, oh god yes, baby that feels so good," I began short thrusts into her, focussing on the sensations rather than speed, "oh, yes, don't stop, please don't stop, keep... doing... that... oh god... yes!" Her orgasm rippled through her body and her legs clamped around me.

"God I love watching you cum sweetheart."

She smiled, "Well, it's a good job that I cum a lot then isn't it?" She released one of her hands from my neck and reached down between us, "I think I'd like to cum again." Her hand connected with her clit and she sighed, "Mmm, that feels good.. " I could feel her hand moving between us and every now and then she sighed, "mmm, how shall you cum for me baby?"

"Any way you like my darling."

I could feel her hand moving faster, "Any way? Yummy. Where do I want your cum this time... ahhh... move slowly baby, just a bit... ahh yes, like that, not too fast, yes, yes, keep doing that, oh god, feels so good... mmm... maybe I should suck the cum out of you and swallow it all... ahhh... or let it spill out of my mouth onto... ohh... onto my tits, mmm, I'd like that... oh baby, you feel so hard... maybe you could cum in my ass, oh fuck it feels so good when you fuck my ass, yes... keep doing that baby, oh yes... nearly... there... not as good as when you fill, ahh, my pussy though, that is... so... fucking.....good, oh baby," her hand moved faster and she leaned back, eyes closed, her mouth open, "oh baby, oh baby, here it comes... ahh... I love you....ahhh, fuck... yes!"

Her pussy clamped around my cock, very nearly sending me over the edge, "Fuck baby, your pussy feels so good!"

She relaxed onto me and smiled, "Thank you darling, your cock feels very good too." She pulled herself off me and swam for the shore, she rolled onto her back and shouted, "Come on baby, I know how I want you to cum.

I set off after her and caught up just as she settled onto the shore, the wavelets were lapping up against her pussy as she leaned back on her elbows. "OK, babe what's it going to be?"

She pointed between her legs, "Stand here babe and wank onto me." She grinned broadly as I wrapped my hand around my aching cock. "That's it baby, don't take your time I want your cum on me now." I rubbed my cock faster and watched the water lapping up against her pussy, it looked so erotic, "Faster baby!" She was staring at my cock and I could feel my orgasm approaching fast, I stopped rubbing and gently squeezed my cock head, she could read the signs, "Oh yes, cum on me baby, cover me in cum," my cock pulsed and spurt after spurt landed on her stomach and breasts as my legs trembled and shook, she squealed in delight. "Fuck yes! Look at all that cum! Thank you baby."

I squeezed the last drops out and watched as she trailed her fingers through the sticky mess. She swirled it together between her breasts and I knelt down between her legs and bent over, "I love you babe," I leaned over her and licked my cum off her breasts. When I'd sucked and licked as much of it as I could into my mouth I reached up and kissed her. As my mouth opened my cum slipped into her mouth. Our tongues danced, sharing and swapping my semen.

She leaned back and swallowed, "Mmm, that was yummy. God I love cum!" I lay down next to her and she casually played with my softening cock. "I know it's going to be very hard work, but we must try to make time like this for us."

I sighed and gazed into the sunset, "Absolutely babe. What a place this is."

When we got back to our accommodation we found a message on our TV inviting us to dine with Maxine and Brett. We made the most of the luxurious bathroom and then pondered the array of clothes at our disposal. We decided Black Tie was called for even though no mention of dress code had been made.

Maxine and Brett were similarly attired and I saw a brief smile cross Maxine's face as we approached. Brett pulled back a chair for my wife, "You had a pleasant afternoon I trust?"

"Yes, thank you, perfectly delightful." My wife was clearly enjoying the attention after all it's not often we are treated like this.

Brett continued, "I hope your accommodation and facilities are adequate?"

"Yes sir, they..."

Brett held up a hand, "Paul, just for tonight, call me Brett."

"Of course, thank you. We have never seen such well equipped and luxurious accommodation, it's beyond our wildest expectations.

Maxine smiled sweetly, "Excellent, that's the way we like it."

We ordered our meals and I surreptitiously watched my wife critiquing the waiting staff. At one point the wine waiter withdrew and rotated the bottle he was serving a fraction too slowly and a single drop of red wine landed on the pristine table cloth. I thought my wife was going to explode, but she controlled herself impeccably.

Maxine smiled, "I'm sure you will have them all point perfect in no time Suzie."

Flicking a mote of bread crumb from the table my wife agreed wholeheartedly, "Perfection is difficult to achieve 100% of the time, but it doesn't stop you from striving for it. From what I have seen so far the staff are exceptional, Perfection is only a few short steps away."

Maxine raised her glass in a toast, "Perfection!" We raised our glasses and chorused the toast, the lead crystal glasses chiming their approval.

The next week and a half were spent learning the ropes and getting to know the team. I made it my mission to talk to every single member of staff, I needed to understand their jobs and them as individuals. A few I noted as problematic, but most were competent to exceptional. Gradually all but a couple of restricted areas became accessible to us and our confidence was growing rapidly, we wanted some guests!!

We didn't have long to wait.

It was standard practice to have a team briefing before each booking. In three days time Trinity Island was going to host Cobra and his family. I tried not to smile, but I mean... Cobra? We had been told that some of the guests we would recognize, but many we would not. All guests were given the option of being referred to solely by a pseudonym, this guest had chosen Cobra. The party consisted of 16, Cobra, his wife, their two sons, two daughters (all in their twenties) and assorted relatives from both sides off the family. It was their silver wedding anniversary celebration and the security risk was deemed to be medium to low, which suited us down to the ground.

One of my duties was to take the motor launch to Port Arthur which was the main supply hub for the island group. It was a 30 minute journey giving me plenty of time to relax and gather my thoughts. As with most things to do with Trinity though, there were strict rules to follow. I had to stay on the launch until the land agent arrived. If their I.D. was authenticated and they knew today's password, I could load the supplies. Everything had to be checked by security back on the island before being unloaded. It was a bit too James Bond for my liking, but hey, I was being well paid and the weather was wonderful.

I didn't much like the way the locals looked at me though. They must have known the motor launch was from Trinity and everyone kept their distance. There were sideways glances and a lot of whispering, it was unnerving.

Most guests arrived via their own private yachts a few flew in by helicopter, Cobra was one of these. The helipad was located a good distance from the resort complex and so the guests were collected in a fleet on air condition utility vehicles.

I had the pleasure of driving Cobra and his wife, Serena to the resort. They both came across as very personable people and I warmed to them quickly. Their children, on the other hand, immediately came across as entitled brats. They would be much harder work, however this is nothing new, we could handle them.

We love the game and it was great to be in it. Three days in and the only problems had been the children making rather outlandish requests. My wife though, is a master when it comes to placating intoxicated, peeved youngsters who want to go pearl diving at 2:00am!

Around mid afternoon on the fourth day I was in the security centre monitoring events around the pools when some kind of incident alerted the security staff. I had no idea what it was, but the Command Centre door burst open and Brett rushed out followed close on the heels by two of his staff. As the last one hurtled through the door he pulled it closed behind him, but failed to notice that it hadn't clicked onto the magnetic lock. The door stayed tantalizingly open. I assumed that someone inside would remedy the situation, but nothing happened.

I gazed at it for a few moments and then walked over to pull it closed. As I approached my watch alerted me that I was getting too close. I put my hand on the door and was about to pull it closed when I heard cries of passion. I listened, sure enough, I could hear a woman crying out in ecstasy, but it wasn't any woman, I'd recognize those sounds anywhere, it was my wife!

I pushed the door open and an incredible sight met my eyes. It looked like a NASA mission control room or a set out of some CIA drama. There were monitors and devices and controls everywhere and in the centre was a large monitor on which I could clearly see my wife kneeling on a bed, her skirt up around her waist as a man kneeling behind her fucked her energetically. I watched spellbound and realized that the man was none other than Cobra himself. He had his hands on her thighs and was pounding into her for all he was worth. My wife cried out and I could see her hands gripping the bed sheets as she climaxed. I know her very well, she wasn't faking. As her orgasm subsided, Cobra started to groan, I could clearly hear her telling him to fill her pussy with his cum, he grunted and buried himself inside her spilling his semen into her. I grabbed the door handle and pulled the door shut.

I stood looking at the door my heart pounding and my head spinning. I was shaken to the core. It wasn't because I'd seen my wife having sex with another man, I've seen that dozens of times. In our line of work if a rich client wants to fuck your wife you say 'yes', if you don't they find someone who will and you find a new job, simple as that. We'd factored this into our interviews, if we couldn't see ourselves having sex with a client, we didn't take the job.

No, what had chilled me to the bone was that my wife was having sex with Cobra on our bed. Our apartment was being monitored!

I went back to monitoring events at the pools. A few minutes later I saw Cobra. His wife was sitting on a stool by the bar. Cobra walked up to her, kissing her and sat down. He ordered a drink and casually caressed her shoulder. A few minutes later I watched my wife walking into a conference room for a meeting with the Head Chef. It all seemed so surreal.

When I got back to our apartment that evening, I struggled to act naturally. Fortunately I could hear the shower running so I quickly stripped off and put my watch on the charging dock next to hers. Thankfully, my wife was alone in the shower, I walked in and wrapped my arms around her, she jumped a mile, "What... oh shit! Don't do that babe, you scared the life out of me!"

I couldn't help but grin, "Sorry babe... did you have a good day."

"Yes, OK, but if you're hoping to get lucky it will have to be a super quickie, I've got to be out in 10."

"Cobra?"

"Yep he..."

I squeezed her breasts, "How did you come to be having sex with him this afternoon?"

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "The dirty bugger followed me when I... wait! How do you know that?!"

I had to assume that there was surveillance in every room so I pretended to kiss her neck. "Our room is being monitored."

She froze for a moment and then turned round to face me, she looked into my eyes and then kissed me softly, "I take it you're not yanking my chain?" She whispered, I shook my head slowly. I could see her processing the situation, "Let's go for a midnight swim, meet me by the dock." With that she kissed her way down my body and sucked my hardening cock into her mouth. She worked quickly and expertly on me squeezing my balls as her head bobbed up and down. I gripped her head and gasped as my cock pulsed in her hand. She sucked every last drop out of me and then stood up and kissed me. "Midnight, OK?"

I nodded.

She walked out of the shower giving my ass a sharp whack on the way. She bustled around getting ready as I lay on the bed. Try as I might I couldn't see anything that looked suspicious even though I had a pretty good idea where at least one camera was.

I got dressed, grabbed my watch and headed off on my routine evening patrol. Normally a quiet time as guests ready themselves for dinner, but this evening Cobra's daughters were in one of the hot tubs, naked. They teased me mercilessly demanding drinks, snacks, towels, a weather report for goodness sake! Each time they made the most of showing off their nakedness. When I finally left I had a hard time walking!

The rest of the evening went quietly, I briefly watched my wife interacting with Cobra's relatives, she's such a good hostess, I've never seen better.

Close to midnight I was sitting on the end of the jetty enjoying the night air. It was warm and the air smelt of blossom it was heavenly. I heard someone approaching and turned to see my wife skipping down the jetty. She hugged me and kissed me, "Hello baby."

"Hello my love, good evening?"

"Yep, all good, although I suspect one of Cobra's sons is going to be sick tonight judging by the amount he had to drink."

"I'll alert the cleaning staff."

"Fancy a swim my darling?"

"Hell yes!" We both discarded our clothes as quickly as possible and dived in. The water felt wonderfully refreshing and soon we were treading water face to face, I pointed at my watch, "I love you beautiful wife." As I spoke I dropped my arm beneath the surface, she did the same. "I think we should assume that the watches are also listening in on us."

My wife now had her business face on, "OK baby, let's think this through. We knew security was going to be mega tight on this gig..."

"But monitoring us too?"

"Sure, why not?" She smiled, "How else would they know where Cobra was this afternoon!?" I grinned. "Did you enjoy the show baby?"

"You know I love watching you have sex. Was he good? You looked like you were enjoying it."

She smiled again, "Yes, for a man of his age he was quite... energetic."

"How did it come about?"

"He followed me to our apartment when I went back to get some briefing notes. He was very charming and made lots of complements, I guess I might have... flirted a bit." She grinned and winked at me, "Anyway, what got me was that he didn't force the issue like so many do, he just asked very politely if I may be willing. I said I was and he... well, you know the rest."

"I didn't see all of it just the last minute or so. You looked like you were enjoying it."

"I was baby, like I said he was quite energetic. He gave me quite a pounding." She sighed, "I think it's highly likely that he'll want to have me some more...are you OK with that my love?"

"Yes baby, I'm OK with that, just give me some warning if you can, OK?"