Trinity Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK babe, now... look...I've been thinking about this all evening, I really don't think we need to be alarmed. Granted it's a bit of a slap in the face knowing we have no privacy... I guess we'll spend a lot of the time in water."

I laughed, "OK babe, if you're sure. We will have to be mindful that every word we speak will be monitored, so no loose comments."

She gave me a slightly devilish look, "It's going to be fun shagging, knowing they're watching. We'll have to put in a few good performances, show them what they're missing out on." With that she lifted her arms up out of the water and wrapped them round my neck, she took a deep breathe, "Ahh, oh fuck... fuck... fuck... yes, oh god baby yes, fill me up, oh fuck... yes baby... oh fuck... oh yes, your cock is so hard... yes, yes, ahhh!!" She winked at me and I had a real problem trying not to laugh out loud.

The next morning Brett and one of his team collared me in the reception. "Hi Paul, would you go down to the dock with Ben here? Cobra is having a delivery and I want you to familiarise yourself with it and then take the rep back to Port Arthur."

Ben and I sauntered down to the dock, "What's the delivery?" I asked.

"He shrugged, "A power boat of some sort, I'm not much into speedboats."

"We've got speedboats here, he could use any of them?"

"Apparently he wanted to try this one out."

We waited on the dock and precisely at 11:00 we heard the throbbing noise of a powerful boat coming our way. As it came along side I let out a heartfelt whistle, "That's a Sea Ray SLX, very nice."

"Expensive I suppose?"

"About 190 grand." Ben looked unimpressed.

We tied up the boat and Ben got onboard to check the rep's credentials and searched the boat. Satisfied, he jumped back on the dock, "All yours, see you later."

The delivery checks and familiarization complete I set off back to Port Arthur. The boat was a dream, I took it easy on the way there and let rip on the way back, man it was fun!

Back at Trinity, Cobra and his wife were chatting with my wife. "This is a fine boat sir."

Cobra looked pleased, "Yes, I've wanted to give this one a try for some time. I shall require you to show me how it handles this afternoon and then probably a few trips."

"I'd be happy to do so sir, although perhaps you should know that Suzie is Top Gun around here. I'm more rock steady, but if you'd like a more... thrilling ride, then I think Suzie should take you."

Cobra digested this information, "Indeed, indeed, perhaps then you could pilot if my wife wants to come and Suzie could if it's just myself?"

"That would be excellent sir, may I suggest that there is no time like the present?"

I indicated for Serena to board, she held up a hand, "No, thank you Paul, not this time, but you go darling, have fun."

Cobra clapped his hands together, "Excellent! Come on then Suzie show me what it can do."

There wasn't a lot my wife needed to know about the boat and before long they were powering off, the Sea Ray cutting a clean line through the tranquil water. Serena turned to look at me, "You know my husband is having sex with your wife?" I nodded. "It must be a hard life for you both," she gazed after the disappearing speedboat, "you're wondering if I cheat on my husband?" She turned to look at me, I said nothing, she smiled, "No, I don't, it wouldn't turn out well for me if I did. Life is not always easy, even when you are wealthy." She turned back to the resort, "Would you take lunch with me today Paul?"

"I'd be delighted Serena." She slipped her arm around mine and we walked slowly back to the resort. Lunch was delicious, my wife would be delighted to know the waiting staff were exceptional. We talked about nothing of consequence, I think she was just pleased to have company other than family. We both knew what our spouses were doing and it seemed to weigh heavily on her. I wished I could help, but another key rule of the game... don't get involved.

About an hour later we heard the speedboat approaching and we strolled back to the dock. We arrived just as my wife had finished tying up. Cobra stepping off the boat, "Thank you Suzie that was a most excellent ride." He kissed his wife and taking her hand in his they walked off.

I looked at my wife, she looked flushed and tired, "How did it go sweetie?"

She put her hands on her hips and looked peeved, "You set me up for that!"

I shrugged, "Well it seemed like the sensible thing to do, he was going to want to have you again and out on the boat is the most discrete option available. So, how did it go?"

"Well, the Sea Ray is fucking awesome and Cobra is a fucking sex machine. He's like the Duracell Bunny, he never stops."

I winced a bit inwardly, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"God yes, he made me cum so much, honestly, my bits have taken a right battering."

I think I felt jealous, clients aren't usually so proficient, normally they take what they want in a few minutes and don't care if Suzie is satisfied or not. "That's good then."

She stepped in front of me and put her hands on my chest," Are you OK baby?" She looked concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine."

She stroked my cheek, "Sweetheart, please don't worry. You are and always will be my love. He just... well, he just hits the right buttons. Normally I'm faking it, you know I am, but I just don't need to with him." She reached up and kissed me, "They'll be gone in a few days."

"OK." I knew she was right, it's all part of the game, I suppose I'd never seen her so satisfied by a guest before. I tried to shrug off the feelings of insecurity. "His kids have made a mess of the sun deck jacuzzi, it'll need draining."

She sighed, "OK, I'm on it." She looked into my eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too." She kissed me and then headed off.

Cobra made the most of the Sea Ray and my wife. Serena never went out in it, but she requested my company each time they went out. We talked about life, hopes, dreams, children, nothing really. She seemed to become more sad each day. I think she was relieved when it was time to go.

They left by helicopter and Cobra made a point of saying goodbye to my wife. I couldn't hear what he said, but he took her hand in his and kissed it. A few minutes later and they were gone. I stood next to my wife and put my hand on the small of her back, "OK honey?"

She was silent for a moment and then she looked up into my eyes, "Yes."

"What did he say?"

"He told me he hoped we would have as much fun in it as he has had." I looked blank and she held up the keys to the Sea Ray.

"Holy fuck, he's given it to you!" She nodded.

Just then Max, one of the security team approached us, "Brett and Maxine want to see you both in the Command Centre immediately."

I nodded, "Come on babe, you can take me out for a ride later." She grinned and we set off.

Back in the resort we waited by the Command centre door, Max ushered us forward, "After you." We looked bemused, this was one of only two areas still inaccessible to us. "Use your watch." Max looked amused. I offered up my watch to the door lock and it clicked open. We walked inside slowly and I heard my wife gasp. There was way more kit in here than I'd been able to see, "In here please." Max opened a side door and we went through.

Brett and Maxine were seated at a small circular table, there was virtually nothing else in the room. Brett indicated two empty chairs, "Please, sit down."

Maxine smiled, "OK, guys, routine debrief time. We are of the opinion that you guys have just done an incredible job," Brett nodded in agreement, "well done!"

"Indeed, well done," added Brett, "we have no doubt that Cobra will speak very highly of Trinity."

I'd never liked this habit of senior management handing out praise only to individuals at the top, "Thank you sir, it was a great team effort, we'll make sure everyone knows of your approval."

Brett looked unimpressed, "That would be great."

My wife coughed slightly, "If I may sir, is it permissible to keep gifts from guests?"

Brett smiled, "The Sea Ray?" I wondered if anything happened on this island that he didn't know about, "Yes, you can keep it... I think you earned it." His grin was vaguely sickening. "We'll have a formal debrief later, in the meantime we have back to back guests for the next month so we have a lot to do. Some of the riders we've been asked to provide will prove tricky to source, I'll give you the details nearer the time." He clapped his hands together, "OK, Maxine, you're with me, you two are needed in Housekeeping."

I was glad to see the back of Cobra and his family. I'd never seen a client have such an effect on my wife as he had. From the moment I met him I knew he was charming, but... well, my wife didn't seem perturbed so I needed to get my game head back on... quickly!

The next three bookings were corporate and all of them were a breeze. Nothing outlandish, just some drunken behaviour and late nights. There was one interesting interlude though. Most corporate events tend to be all male affairs which keeps my wife on her toes! The last one, however had a solitary female attendee. Her name was Katie and she was working twice as hard as her male counterparts, just to be taken seriously. I felt for her. She was obviously talented, but in a male dominated world she wasn't being recognized.

On the fourth night, my wife was enjoying herself flirting and teasing various suitors. Most had already been rebuffed and given up, but a few persisted. I was monitoring proceedings and helping the waiting staff when I became aware of a presence next to me. "Excuse me," Katie was hovering next to me looking unsure of herself a look that didn't suit her, "Paul isn't it?"

I bowed slightly, "Yes miss, how can I help?"

She glanced around, "May I have a glass of Champagne please?"

"Of course, one moment," I fetched a glass for her and handed it to her as deferentially as I could, "will there be anything else?"

"Yes, may I speak freely? I.. I.. "

"Katie?" She nodded. "Please do speak freely and speak with confidence, some of your colleagues are watching."

She straightened her back and breathed out softly, "Thank you, I was wondering if you might help me... with something?"

"I would be delighted."

"My colleagues are doing their level best to seduce Suzie and failing."

"Yes, my wife can be a very difficult fish to land," her eyes opened wide, "are you hoping to go one better than your colleagues?"

I could see her trying to gather her thoughts, "Yes... yes, I am, although I don't want to... you know... I want them to think I've... I love my husband."

I confess I was a little disappointed, but I warmed to her enormously. "I see, I would be delighted to help." She smiled up at me and my disappointment increased, "May I suggest that you trace a finger down my chest and then tell me to get you some more Champagne?" She did as I had suggested and by the time I had returned with the Champagne most of her colleagues had noticed what was happening. She took the glass and looked at me expectantly, "Perhaps after you have had a sip of your Champagne, you would like to whisper something in my ear then give me you glass and head towards your room?"

She took a sip, ran a finger down my chest again and then reaching up she whispered, "Thank you so much."

She gave me her glass and started to turn away, "Katie, before you leave the room, turn back and look at me with your best 'come to bed' eyes."

That was exactly what she did and my disappointment knew no bounds. All eyes were on Katie as she sashayed out of the room. I put her glass down and followed her on a slightly circuitous route that led me past my wife. As I passed her I stopped and made a play of speaking to her confidentially, "It's not what it looks like, I'll tell you later, you'll love it!" With that I left the room.

As I approached Katie's room the door opened and she let me in, "Thank you so much, but please understand I really don't..."

I held up a hand, "It's absolutely fine, in fact I love it, good on you! Tongues will be wagging tonight. If I may suggest, I'll wait for an hour or so..."

She looked alarmed, "An hour or so?!"

"You don't want them to think it was a quickie do you?" She smiled and sat down on the bed. "I'll make sure I walk through the lounge when I leave," I took off my tie, "you have two more nights. Would you like to make this a long running romance?"

"Oh god, would you?"

"Of course!"

That was exactly what we did. We were merciless even to the point of letting her colleagues think that Katie had a threesome with me and my wife on the last night! When they left Katie kissed me on my cheek, "Thank you Paul, so much." That was the first physical contact we'd had.

As time went by it became clear that the majority of bookings were either corporate or small party events. Both types carried their own challenges. Corporate tended to be busy and rowdy, small party events more challenging. The guests tended to be more demanding. We had a couple of movie stars stay with us, they were a breeze, but the self made millionaire types were generally arrogant bastards. On balance though I preferred the small party events, they were more challenging and tended to be more entertaining, plus we had more down time which was good.

Everything was looking good and by mid term in our contract we had nailed pretty much everything that had been thrown at us. That was when Brett called me and Suzie in for a briefing, "OK guys, our next booking is a tricky one and is classed as maximum security."

This sounded interesting, "How many guests will there be?"

"Three." My wife and I exchanged glances, "They will only be staying for two nights."

This was unusual, "I thought bookings were for a minimum of one week?"

"They have paid for a week, but will only stay for two nights. I want minimal staffing for this. The guests are royalty and they are here to settle some family business in private. It is not a holiday, nor business. They have chosen Trinity because of our ability to ensure complete confidentiality. The two of you will be Trinity's only contact with the guests, no other member of staff, including myself will meet them. You will perform all duties required. You will give them whatever they want whenever they want it and," he paused, "this is important... do not speak to the guests unless asked a direct question."

We had come to expect the unusual but this was bizarre, "Very well sir, is there anything else we should be aware of?"

Brett hesitated for a few moments, "Yes, but I will brief you when the time comes."

It was obvious that this was a big deal. Security stepped up two gears and all non essential staff were limited to one small section of the island for the duration. All this meant that my wife and I would be doing everything front of house, but with only three guests, it shouldn't be too bad.

How wrong I was.

Three days were spent in hectic preparation, on the fourth my wife and I were waiting at the helipad. Their arrival took us by surprise in that their approach wasn't from where we expected if they'd departed from Port Arthur. Evidently they had a yacht somewhere over the horizon. This was all very unusual. We were eagerly waiting to find out what would happen next!

Three impeccably dressed young men exited the helicopter, the eldest would be about early thirties and the youngest mid twenties. The youngest looked very nervous. They approached us purposefully, the eldest spoke first, "You are Paul?"

His gaze was penetrating, "Yes sir."

He glanced at my wife, "Suzie?" She nodded. "Let's go." I directed them to the car and we held the doors for them. The smell of expensive cologne filled the car, I had to resist the urge to open a window. "Take us to our suites and I will explain what we require." At the resort, my wife led the two youngest guests to their accommodation while the eldest addressed me with absolutely no mellowing of his demeanour, "Do you know why we are here?"

"No sir."

"We have arranged meals and refreshments, ensure they are delivered on time." I nodded. "We have a meeting this evening, do not disturb us under any circumstances. Do you understand!"

"Yes sir."

His mood seemed to mellow a bit, "Good... that will be all." I nodded as solemnly as I could and backed away. I was about to turn when he held up a hand. "Suzie is your wife?" I nodded. An unpleasant smirk played at the corners of his mouth. I had a horrible feeling that this was going to be our biggest challenge yet.

Shortly after, my wife returned. "How did you get on babe?"

"OK, I wish we knew what was going on?"

"It's only for two nights, we can deal with it."

I sighed, I hope you're right. How were the other two?"

"The youngest looks scared shitless, he got a right shouting at after I'd left them. Nothing I could understand."

This did little to steady my nerves, "OK babe, we have an itinerary and menu list, check with chef that we are on schedule, we need to be 100% on point for this one."

The afternoon progressed and to be honest we had little do do. Lunch and refreshments were served as requested and our guests didn't say a word to us. They didn't go out or use any of the facilities.

Shortly before dinner was served I was summoned by Brett. "OK Paul, listen carefully. At 20:00 precisely a new guest will arrive by helicopter. You will meet her and bring her directly to the conference suite. I cannot emphasize this enough... do not communicate with her in any way. Do not make eye contact, do not answer questions, do not linger. Do you understand?

I nodded, "Yes sir."

Brett stared at me intently, "Do not say a single word, not a single word!"

I was proper uneasy now, "I understand sir."

I was ushered out and tried my hardest to get my game face back on. My wife knew something was up, but there was no time to explain. All through dinner service I could see the oldest guest eyeing up my wife, he didn't stop there. Each time she served him he would put a hand on her leg and reach up under her skirt. If his hand got high enough he would look at me and smile. I wanted to bury some cutlery in his eyeballs.

Thankfully, there wasn't any time for this situation to develop. I was summoned by Brett just as my wife cleared away and departed towards the kitchens. Brett issued the same instructions as before and I set off. The helicopter arrived spot on time and a single figure emerged. She was medium height and slim, but that was all you could discern. Her head and face were covered by a silk scarf and she wore large sunglasses, despite the fading light.

I opened the car door and she slid inside quietly. As we moved off she glanced out of the rear window and then started jabbering to me in a language I didn't understand. After a minute or so she switched to English, "Who is here?... How many people are here?... What do they want?... Talk to me, tell me... please!" Her voice was sounding more and more desperate, "Please, don't let them have me!" She realized that I wasn't going to reply so she slumped back in her seat, she didn't say another word.

I opened the car door for her and as she stepped out I got a glimpse of a delicate, gold ankle bracelet, three chains of gold and a small, white, enamelled dove. A moment later and it was lost from sight again. She followed me into the resort slowly and quietly. I opened the door where our three guests were waiting and as she stepped inside she stiffened and she gasped out a single word which I interpreted as 'No!' I closed the door behind her and almost immediately I heard her shouting and screaming, there was a loud slap and she cried out in pain. I walked away... then I ran.

We weren't called upon for the rest of the night which was a merciful blessing. My wife was in dread of our three guests and my nerves were shot to ribbons. The next morning all was quiet and we checked in with Brett, he seemed satisfied, "Well done both of you, our guests are satisfied."