Trio of Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick couldn't deny her. Couldn't dream of it. He wanted to give her it all. Everything. He had to. Needed to! He thrust up into her as best he could, moaning obediently as she fucked him. Took him. Claimed him like the others!

Pollena cried out as she hilted herself atop him a final time, her body tightening with that sweet high of orgasm, her lips parting, her pussy milking his cock almost as effectively as his lips milked Minotauria.

With a groan Nick surrendered to her, filling the seductive green woman with his cum, his orgasm sending him shuddering and twitching, every jolt sinking him even deeper into his submission. No longer fighting. No longer even thinking of resisting. It was all so good. So pleasurable. So wonderfully orgasmic.

Pollena fell against his chest, moaning softly. The flowers in her hair were right next to his face and released another puff of sweet scent. He inhaled deeply, soaking in its floral hypnosis, relaxing with the heaviness of cream. Of submission to his trio of mistresses.

"Good boy," Minotauria said, still petting him, still sinking him deeper and deeper into his mindless bliss. "We three are going to have such fun with you, our new plaything. The perfect bimbo hero."

"Yeah... Ha... And without him... around, we can do whatever we want," Pollena cackled.

"I wouldn't say that," Spira said, pushing her breasts against the back of Nick's head.

"What? You think he'll be able to escape?" Pollena snorted.

"No," Spira said, her resonating voice humming through Nick, stirring his cock once again to its full length. "But I suspect that we... will not be able to commit nearly as much crime. Not with our new slave to occupy our time."

"Mmm. An excellent point," Minotauria chuckled, her mirth vibrating through her breasts as Nick swallowed another burst of her warm cream. "Dear Nicholas. It seems you may be an even more effective a hero as our personal plaything."

"Speak for yourselves," Pollena scoffed. "I'm going to build my harem all over again!"

"Is that so? Then, I suppose Spira and I will... hmm... get your time with him instead."

"What? Forget that. He's mine too!" Pollena said, hugging him against her chest.

"But with you occupied, there is nothing to stop us taking our sweet time," Spira cooed.

"Ladies, please," Minotauria said gently. "We'll all get as much time as we need with dear Nicholas. As agreed."

Nick listened to them argue, smiling happily at their words, his mind sloshing, empty, but his heart and balls filled with love for his three mistresses.

His goddess.

His villainous queens...

12