Triple Fun for the Triplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the seat behind, Justin noticed his younger sister's bare feet as Adelaide took her seat next to her and recoiled in mock disgust. "Oh Adelaide, that's gross," he complained.

"What's gross?" Adelaide wanted to know.

"Going to the bathroom with bare feet," said Justin. "That's so gross, do you know how many germs are on the floor of an airplane bathroom? What are you, a hippie or some hillbilly girl from a trailer park?"

Adelaide giggled and moved herself in her seat, making as though she was going to put her bare feet in her brother's face. "You want me to lie like this?" she teased.

"No, no, please keep your feet to yourself, thanks Adelaide," laughed Justin, pushing his sister's bare feet away from him. "And what took you so long? I was thinking you'd fallen in the toilet, or been sucked out of the plane or something."

Adelaide laughed and shook her head. "Justin, seriously you've been at college a year and you feel the need to ask me something like that? I was in the bathroom over ten minutes, what do you think I was doing? Work it out for yourself."

Justin laughed. "I just feel sorry for the next person who goes into the bathroom you used, Adelaide. Phew."

He held his nose, and laughed, Adelaide giggling and her fair redhead skin blushing. She elbowed her brother in the stomach. "Shut up, Justin."

As it turned out, it was Justin and Adelaide's mother Paula who would use the toilet Adelaide had just vacated while Jacqui got the call of nature at the same time as her sister, both women making their way to the toilets at the same time. Petite Paula and Jacqui climbed over their tall, muscular husbands as they vacated their window seats, and with their wives wearing such short tennis skirts both Steven and Glen were afforded a glimpse of their wives' panties. Jacqui's panties were white bikini briefs with pink flowers, and Paula's panties like those of her older sister were white bikini-style panties only with blue flowers. The glimpses of their wives' underwear up their skirts had an effect on Steven and Glen, and both men hoped that there would not be some sort of emergency, as standing up would result in a great deal of embarrassment for both of them.

In the bathrooms, behind the closed and locked doors Jacqui and Paula lifted their skirts, pulled their pretty panties down to their ankles and sat down on the toilets, the view of their pubic hair between their legs showing that Jacqui was a natural blonde like daughters Chloe and Holly, and that Paula was a natural redhead who had passed these jeans onto her daughter Adelaide. Their vaginas were slim and pink like the vaginas of Chloe, Holly and Adelaide, leaving Lindsay as the only girl in the family with a wide vagina, just like she was the only endomorph in a family of ectomorphs and mesomorphs.

Lindsay was also the only girl in the Dennis family who scrunched her toilet paper wiped her bottom too, as her mother and aunt emptied their bladders and bowels they folded their toilet paper when they wiped their pussies and their bottoms like Chloe, Holly and Adelaide. The feminine stains on Jacqui and Paula's lowered panties were quite damp, caused by both women spending the early part of the flight fantasizing about joining the mile high club with their handsome husbands, this having an obvious effect upon their vulvas. It also hampered both women whenever they wiped themselves, both Jacqui and Paula would feel their toilet paper sticking to their aroused pussies, before they dragged it backwards to their anal openings.

While Paula and Jacqui spent their time on the toilet thinking about how great it would be to join the mile high club with their husbands rather than using the airplane lavatories for their proper purpose as they were doing now, they knew it would remain just that - fantasy. Both had acted out the fantasy at home with their husbands before, even dressing like flight attendants to do so, but on an actual plane it was too great a risk, plus their teenage kids were all there. Also in the nearly six years since September 11, there was much greater emphasis on security on planes, and therefore a much dimmer view taken of passengers who engaged in shenanigans like trying to be mile high club members.

Jacqui and Paula finished in the bathrooms, like their daughters and nieces putting down the toilet lids and flushing the lavatories, both women pulling up their panties and adjusting them around their vaginas and their bottoms, the sisters' bare bottoms amazingly hot for women of any age, much less women aged 46 and 45.

Washing their hands and returning to their seats, Steven and Glen had managed to rid themselves of a problem with their groins that wasn't a sports injury or hernia, but as soon as their wives took their window seats again they once more caught glimpses of their wives underpants, and were back to square one within seconds.

The long flight across the vast waters of the Pacific Ocean went on and on, and at times Lindsay felt as though they were standing still, or circling around Santa Monica Bay, not having left California at all. The various family members occupied themselves with the things passengers do on long haul flights; watching movies, reading and the like while Chloe and Holly were reading their scripts for the movie they would be shooting. At one time Lindsay fell asleep and woke up thinking about three hours had passed, but when she checked her watch just three minutes had gone by. Beside her, Brandon snored in his seat so loud that Lindsay thought that her brother really should see a doctor about sleep apnea.

Time seemed to pass so slowly, and when the captain advised that the plane had crossed the International Date Line, Lindsay groaned, knowing it was still a bloody long way from Australia. More long hours passed, and Lindsay again fell asleep this time for longer, and it was only an announcement from the captain telling cabin crew to prepare the cabin for landing as they were about to commence descent into Sydney that awoke her.

Lindsay's glasses had become dislodged on her nose during the flight and the still half-asleep teenager adjusted them, but as she did so and became more aware of her surroundings she became aware that something else was even more out of place.

Beside her, Brandon was still fast asleep, snoring loudly, and in the world of nod the young man had sought out a pillow to make sleep more comfortable. He hadn't found a pillow, but he had found the next best thing -- his younger sister's D-cup breasts. Lindsay could only look down as her brother slept soundly with his head on her boobs.

Not at all comfortable with this, and with the plane about to land soon anyway, Lindsay shook her brother. "Brandon, Brandon, wake up."

Brandon smiled and spoke in his sleep. "Who's that? Chloe, Holly, Adelaide? Or is it you Brittany, or Amanda?" A grin appeared on his face.

Lindsay shook her brother again. "Brandon, it's me Lindsay, wake up please."

"Lindsay, what are you doing in my bed?" Brandon asked, grinning as he stirred from slumber, at the same time Lindsay noticed that the front of her brother's jeans seemed somewhat expanded.

"Brandon, you need to wake up, the plane is landing soon, and you're all over me," complained Lindsay.

This time, Brandon did indeed wake up, to find his head buried in his younger sister's magnificent teenage tits, although Lindsay's breasts of course were covered by her tee-shirt and her bra.

Brandon looked at Lindsay, Lindsay looked at Brandon, and the brother and sister exchanged a very awkward moment, before Brandon hastily pulled his head out of Lindsay's chest and sat upright in his seat, Lindsay noting that Brandon covered his lower part with a blanket.

"Lindsay, I'm so sorry, I fell asleep, I didn't know ..." Brandon said.

"That's okay Brandon, you were asleep, it happens," said Lindsay. "Let's not talk about it, and see what we can see as the plane lands."

Brandon nodded in agreement, and fortunately there were plenty of great sights for a brother and sister engaged in an awkward experience to see out the window as the plane descended lower. They caught glimpses of the Blue Mountains in the distance, and soon could see the Sydney city skyline, the waters of the iconic harbor and the white sands of Bondi Beach as the plane swooped around to get onto its landing path. The Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House were visible from the planes windows as it flew past the CBD and low over Newtown, Botany Bay and Sydney Airport coming into sight as the plane touched down, bringing to a close a 15 hour flight from Los Angeles.

The next flight the family were on -- a domestic flight from Sydney to Brisbane an hour later -- was much shorter, just one hour and almost straight up and straight down before the plane landed at Eagle Farm, the coast of New South Wales and Queensland providing nice scenery from the plane. As was the case in Sydney, some press were keen to take photos of Chloe and Holly upon arrival in Brisbane, but the family were quickly on their way to their next destination, a mini-bus to the Gold Coast which would be the temporary home for the Dennis family for the next month.

Lindsay kept drifting off during the trip from Brisbane down to the Gold Coast, a journey of an hour by road, but did take in some sights of Brisbane that she would be keen to see during her vacation here. She was certainly spoiled for time.

Finally, the minibus arrived at Surfers Paradise to deliver the Dennis family and their belongings to the luxury apartments where they would be staying in one of the finer apartments on the upper floor of the towering high rise, one of many skyscrapers in this part of the Gold Coast.

Everyone was very impressed with their accommodation, which seemed to have been tailor made for the Dennis family. The luxury apartment had five bedrooms, one each for Steven and Jacqui and for Glen and Paula. Brandon and Glen would be sharing a bedroom, as would Lindsay and Adelaide, and Chloe and Holly, although Lindsay noted that the twins always shared a bedroom no matter where they were. There were three bathrooms, one for the parents and another for the kids and there was a third toilet in the laundry. The apartment boasted a spacious living area and kitchen, a pool table and even a hot tub.

Best of all was the balcony, which had a stunning view of the Pacific Ocean and Surfers Paradise Beach, the busy streets many floors below teeming with local Queensland and visiting vacationers from interstate and overseas as well. To the south one could see the Q1 Tower glittering late afternoon sunshine, and further down the southern regions of the Gold Coast all the way to the Queensland and New South Wales Border. And if one wanted to admire the views the other way, all one had to do was look out a large window near the elevators to see the Nerang River, the canals of the Gold Coast, and further into the distance the hills and forests that formed the Hinterland.

Lindsay stood on the balcony with her brother, sisters and cousins, the six of them enjoying the sea air blowing in from the Coral Sea, the constant roll of the waves very soothing and admiring the view. "I think I can see our house from here," Brandon joked as he looked into the distance, ships, boats and yachts visible out to sea.

"It's hard to believe that home's so far away, but that's the same Pacific Ocean," said Holly.

"It will be strange seeing the sun come up over the sea, and the sun in the northern sky," conferred Chloe, she and her twin staring at the postcard-perfect beach with its white sands, the other California-raised teens noting that it was indeed going to be different.

There was much to see in Surfers Paradise, but this would have to wait. Australian Eastern Standard Time was nearly a day ahead of the Pacific Summer Time they had left behind in LA, and with such a long journey to get here plus losing a day, jetlag was kicking in and all ten members of the Dennis family retreated to their beds, the next day spent sleeping off the lack of sleep and getting acclimatized to their new time-zone.

On Friday, it was time for Chloe, Holly, Adelaide with Jacqui and Paula to go to the film set out at Helensvale to meet their Australian crew and co-stars, filming to start tomorrow. While her sisters, female cousin and mother were busy, Lindsay found herself in an all-to-familiar position when hanging around with her geeky friends back at home, being the only one in the group with a vagina. This time it was because she was with her father, uncle, brother and male cousin going around a theme park near the film studios, until the other women finished mid-afternoon and joined them experiencing the shows, rides and other attractions at the park until closing, and they returned to Surfers Paradise.

The next day Lindsay awoke to find Chloe, Holly and Adelaide dressed up in school uniforms -- a blue school dress, white ankle socks and shiny black Mary-Jane shoes for each girl. Chloe's hair was in a pony-tail to the left, and Holly's to the right, while Adelaide's red hair was in loose pigtails. There was nothing unusual to this for Lindsay, her sisters would often dress as their characters at home when acting on TV or in movies, it helped them get into the feel of the girls they were playing and learn their lines.

Brandon and Justin also noticed the school uniforms their sisters/cousins were wearing, and had plenty to say. "Enjoy your day at school girls, be good," Brandon laughed.

"I always knew you were a square Adelaide, but school on a Saturday?' Justin asked. "And now it's rubbed off on Chloe and Holly too."

Chloe, Holly and Adelaide laughed and exchanged in some good-natured banter with Brandon and Justin, before leaving with their mothers to go to the film set. Lindsay headed off with her father, uncle, brother and male cousin and their destination was a golf course inland from Burleigh Beach, where Steven and Glen would be meeting two important clients potentially worth a lot of money to their sporting goods empire. In the hire car on the way there, Lindsay was impressed with the way her father adjusted to driving on the left-hand side of the road so easily on the busy Gold Coast roads. Her uncle had expressed interest in driving back, but the thought of driving on the other side of the road scared the shit out of Lindsay, and it terrified her sisters, brother, cousin, aunt and mother too. Therefore any Australian driving would be in the hands of Steven and Glen.

At the golf course and country club, Lindsay found herself the only one in the group that had two X-chromosomes and the only one unable to play golf. Her father, uncle, brother and cousin were golf mad, and the two businessmen they met were too. So Lindsay was caddy for the day. This would have bored her back at home in America, but in Australia there were plenty of new things to see plus it was a nice day, warm and sunny in South Queensland. Lindsay found it hard to believe that it was winter in the Southern Hemisphere.

Apart from Lindsay noticing some creepy guys old enough to be her father and in some cases her grandfather from another group checking out her large teenage tits and big bottom, she enjoyed her morning at the golf course and as it turned out, the two businessmen each had two teenage daughters who were huge fans of Chloe and Holly Dennis. Steven produced some Chloe and Holly posters personally autographed by his famous 18-year-old daughters and he and Glen left most satisfied with a very impressive contract signed.

For the next two weeks, the family settled into sort of a pattern, where apart from Lindsay they were mixing work with a vacation. Chloe and Holly were obviously filming their movie, either at the set at Helensvale or sometimes out on location in places such as the Gold Coast beaches and Hinterland, Brisbane, in the Redlands Bay area and even at Toowoomba out in the Darling Downs. Adelaide was on set too, either doing her background scenes as an actress but for the most part her internship behind the scenes. Paula and Jacqui would either be on set with their nieces, or doing publicity works and press for the twins.

As for the guys, Steven and Glen would be meeting clients some days, usually taking their sons with them, other days they would be free to enjoy their vacation. As for Lindsay herself, she was a lady of leisure and free to pretty much do what she wanted during the days. And there was plenty for everyone in the Dennis family to do with their leisure time. Given it was winter school holidays in many Australian states and territories as well as New Zealand, there were lots of tourists in the region and this added to the fun atmosphere of the Gold Coast.

There was plenty of opportunity for exercise, but while the others favored running and working out at the apartment complex gym, Lindsay wasn't so much into sports but did hire a bicycle on some days to explore Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, the Broadwater Parklands, Southport and down to Broadbeach. Lindsay got on buses to explore other areas of the Gold Coast such as to the south like Burleigh, Mermaid Waters, Palm Beach, Currumbin and on the New South Wales and Queensland border, the twin towns of Coolangatta and Tweed Heads. She would go to the theme parks at Helensvale, Coomera and Main Beach and have fun, on one day went to a working farm or she could browse the enormous shopping centers found at Pacific Fair in Broadbeach or Australia Fair in Southport.

Around Surfers Paradise there was plenty to enjoy too -- shops, arcades, video-game arcades, mini-golf, ten-pin bowling, museums and countless other attractions -- many of which satisfied Lindsay's inner geek and as an 18-year-old girl her love of fun. Sometimes it was just fun to hang out here and enjoy the beauty of Surfers; the big buildings, the tall Norfolk Island Pines and palm trees and pretty streets.

For her love of the outdoors, there were the sandy white beaches and wildlife parks where she got acquainted with Australian animals such as kangaroos, koalas, emus, cockatoos, dingoes and wombats, as well as non-venomous snakes, lizards and frogs. Dolphins could frequently be observed in the ocean and rivers, and black swans, geese and ducks filled the lakes and canals. There were other birds aplenty in the region, and Lindsay loved hearing the songs of the magpies, kookaburras and currawongs in the region. There were seagulls aplenty, but of course there were many of these in America so not a novelty. In Surfers one lunchtime, Lindsay learned about Australian native birds the hard way in that feeding an Australian White Ibis a piece of her hot dog in Cavill Mall wasn't such a great idea, as the greedy bird and his mates tried an audacious act of larceny to steal the whole thing, the young American girl having to duck into a shopping mall to avoid the determined birds intent on making her lunch their own.

Lunch the next day was in a small café near Northcliffe Beach just up the road from the Q1 Tower where there were no ibises, and while eating her hamburger and fries sat near two young men who discussed in some detail attractive women they wanted to pork. Top of the list, the Dennis twins Chloe and Holly. Lindsay could only shake her head, and smile into her milkshake. The two guys had no idea that the tall and overweight brunette near them was an American, and the lesser known fraternal triplet sister of Chloe and Holly Dennis.

Other days Lindsay caught the bus out to Nerang, then the train up to Brisbane and enjoyed the sights in the Brisbane CBD, South Bank, around the Brisbane River and up to Mount Coot-ha, which afforded panoramic views of the Queensland capital and suburbs. Walking through the Queen Street Mall, Lindsay went into an arcade where there was a shop about science fiction, anime and comic books, and she thought that if she told her friends Luke, Kevin and Mitch about this place the three boys would probably jump into the sea off Malibu and swim the entire length of the Pacific Ocean in less than an hour to get here and check out the shop for themselves.

123456...8