Triple Fun for the Triplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In regard to keeping in touch with family and friends, Lindsay was glad that she was living in 2007 and not in 1987 or even 1997. She could send text messages, emails or use social media like My Space to keep everyone up to date, and her cousins Brittany and Amanda sent photos of themselves and the dog and two cats at the house, showing that everything was okay, the male cousins looking after Glen and Paula's house doing the same with their pets, so everyone could relax knowing everything was good back in America.

One morning in the second week however Lindsay found herself wishing it wasn't so easy for friends to keep in touch. She was sitting on the laundry toilet, her oversized tee-shirt hitched up and her white panties down around her ankles doing her business, when her phone indicated she had a text. It turned out to be from Mitch, peeved that Lindsay hadn't texted him as promised to confirm or deny that draining water spun clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere. Sighing, Lindsay finished having her poo and after wiping her bottom, stood up and flushed the toilet, watching as the water swirled clockwise in the bowl. Exiting the lavatory, Lindsay washed her hands and observed the water in the sink go down the drain clockwise.

Picking up her phone, Lindsay texted back that water did go clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere and anti-clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere. "THAT IS SO COOL!" was Mitch's excited response seconds later. Lindsay could only shake her head as she returned to her bedroom on her bare feet.

Of course, Lindsay wasn't always on her own for the first two weeks. One day she went cycling down the coast with her brother and cousin when their dads were occupied, and one afternoon when the guys were busy Lindsay went to the theme park near the movie studios, her mother, aunt, sisters and female cousin joining her when they finished for the day and enjoying a girls' day out.

There was of course the evenings, and the family could spend time together as a group of ten and go out for dinner in one of the many restaurants and on one evening a dinner cruise on the Nerang River, Broadwater and Spit to admire the lights of the Gold Coast. That day had been a sunny day, but clouded over during the afternoon and wet by evening, and lightning and the distant rolls of thunder could be seen and heard in the night skies adding to the beauty of the lights of the high rises reflecting across the dark choppy waters with bats flying around another attraction on this tropical evening with a full moon shining intermittently between the clouds.

Some evenings like many families on vacation with their young adult kids, the parents would do one thing, while the kids would find other things to do together around Surfers Paradise. There were of course plenty of things for the family to do as a group in daylight as well.

All ten members of the Dennis family went to the Q1 Tower observation deck on a sunny day, admiring the panoramic views of the Gold Coast that stretched to the tall buildings in Brisbane in the North, the Hinterland in the West, the lighthouse at Byron Bay in the South and miles out to sea in the East. On the Sunday morning of the first weekend they all went to the markets at Carrara and had breakfast, before the girls went to the film set.

Lindsay enjoyed going to a wildlife park in Currumbin with all of her family, but as the only non-sporty member of a family of sports-minded people she was a bit out of her depth when going to a Rugby League match on the Gold Coast with her family one Friday night, and even more so when they went to an Australian Rules Football game at the GABBA ground in Brisbane the following night. Back at home, Lindsay struggled to understand American Football, despite her father and uncle playing it professionally and her brother and cousin playing it at college level.

Best family day though was a day during the second week when Chloe and Holly were on assignment as part of their Australian promotional activities. That meant the whole family got to go to Brisbane and enjoy a river cruise, go to a wildlife park, and then have a climbing tour on the iconic Story Bridge, the Brisbane River and tall buildings of the Brisbane CBD like Riparian Plaza, Waterfront Place, Aurora and Central Plaza One dominating the skyline as all ten members of the family posed for their photos in their climbing suits. After that the family got to stay at a fine hotel overnight in Brisbane, before returning to the Gold Coast the next day.

Lindsay was really enjoying herself, and couldn't believe that she had reservations prior to coming on the trip and was thinking that she should stay at home back in LA and do intern work and study for her first semester of college coming up in September. However, on the third Friday as Lindsay walked along Surfers Paradise Beach, the white sands in her bare toes, the tall American teenager wasn't looking at the deep blue waves, the tall buildings or the hunky guys and lifeguards, nor was she thinking about things back at home. Rather she was thinking about some of the things she had seen with her siblings and cousins during the more than two weeks they had been here, and how somehow things didn't seem quite right.

The odd incident on the plane where her brother fell asleep on her boobs and then was talking about their sisters and cousins in his sleep was strange, but could be dismissed as a one-off. It was a long flight, everyone was jet-lagged and tired. But weird things Lindsay had seen in Queensland could not so easily explained.

Lindsay was used to her brother helping out her sisters learn their lines at home, and Adelaide and Justin would do this too. But observing the five in the apartment reading lines in which the two guys played the girls' love interests, and Adelaide a rival it just seemed a bit strange. There was a flirty flavor to it, like they weren't just acting.

If this was the limit of it, Lindsay would have dismissed it, perhaps they were just getting too into their roles and she hadn't seen them rehearse all that much at home, maybe she just hadn't seen it before? And true, people did behave differently on vacation, and there was nothing to see and Lindsay had an overly active imagination. But there were other incidents too, which were starting to mount up.

One evening in Surfers Paradise, Lindsay had noticed her brother and cousin at the foot of some stairs, trying to make it look obvious that they weren't up-skirting the poor girl descending. However, the girl coming down was Adelaide, wearing a very short skirt that showed her light blue panties, the two guys and Lindsay getting a grandstand view of her underwear.

Adelaide's underpants had been at the center of some of Lindsay's other observations these past few weeks. One morning she was going to the laundry to wash her clothes, and a pair of Adelaide's panties, a white pair fell out of her bag. Brandon and Justin had been standing just near about to go out running, and Justin had immediately leaped up, calling out to his younger sister, "Hey, Adelaide, you dropped your panties," before picking up his sister's undies and giving them to her.

"Thanks so much Justin," Adelaide had said, taking her panties and opening the machine. Despite being about to head out, the boys delayed their run to stop and talk with Adelaide as she put her bras and panties into the machine, the young woman not at all concerned that her brother and cousin could see the feminine stains her vagina had made on her panty saddles.

It wasn't only Adelaide's underwear that was the cause of some of Lindsay's concerns, it was Holly and Chloe too. One morning the twins were watching the sun rising while bent over on the balcony, and their short skirts had ridden up to show their white panties. Inside the apartment Justin and Brandon were also admiring the view, but to Lindsay it seemed like that they were enjoying the view of their sisters/cousins panty-covered asses than the ocean and the sunrise.

Then when the twins did their laundry, like with Adelaide Brandon and Justin watched Chloe and Holly load the machine with their bras and their panties, like their female cousin who also joined them, not at all bothered that their brothers could see their underpants, and plenty of feminine stains all over the saddles of their pretty panties.

There were other odd things too. When playing mini-golf, Adelaide bent over to take her shot. Although she was wearing denim overalls rather than a skirt that night, Lindsay could not help but miss that Brandon was checking out Adelaide's bottom and panty lines.

Even stranger was the dynamic between Justin and Adelaide at times. The brother and sister had always been close, but at no time in the past had Lindsay ever observed anything between Justin and Adelaide that would raise a red flag. Until now. One afternoon Lindsay observed from the balcony Justin and Adelaide walking down the street a long way below, and the two seemed to hold hands, then quickly stop doing this as they realized their error. It was a similar story at the Surfers Paradise markets at the beachfront one evening. Everyone wanted to get photos at the Surfers Paradise Sign, and Justin and Adelaide posed for Chloe to take a shot of them. But to the side, Lindsay felt that Justin's hands were just a little too close to Adelaide's chest and her panty line for a brother and sister.

Things were just as odd with Holly and Chloe and Brandon at times. One time Brandon entered the girls' bedroom to talk to them, where the twins were wearing only their bras and hadn't pulled up their jeans fully so their panties were visible. None of the siblings seemed bothered by this, just like when Justin had been talking with Adelaide in the bedroom where she was barefoot and wearing a tiny top that just covered her breasts and flowery yellow panties.

Another evening Chloe and Holly had been taking a shower. That they did this together did not bother Lindsay, she knew that the twins always showered and bathed together, and would undress in front of each other or deal with toilet or period requirements in front of each other. It was just the twin thing. However, Lindsay did notice when the twins emerged from the bathroom, their nubile naked teenage bodies covered only by one white towel each. Justin and Brandon were joking around threatening to remove the twins' towels and leave them in complete nudity, the twins and Adelaide as an observer joining in the laughing.

Plain weird was another incident where Adelaide was sitting on the laundry toilet, calling through the door to her brother who was passing by that she had just run out toilet paper and needed more to finish and wipe her bottom, could he help her please? Justin wasn't of course about to leave his sister stranded on the toilet with no paper, so immediately retrieved Adelaide a new roll of toilet tissue.

This was okay so far although it seemed more reasonable for Adelaide to have called out for her mother or cousins to help her, but it was quickly not okay when Adelaide threw the toilet door wide open to get her toilet paper. From her position, Lindsay could not see Adelaide in her entirety but could see that she was wearing an oversized tee-shirt and that her apricot colored panties were down around her ankles and her bare feet. It was obvious from her posture that Adelaide was sitting on the toilet with her legs wide open, and from Justin's position as he passed his stranded sister her toilet paper he would have had a grandstand view of his sister's crotch.

But Adelaide did not seem bothered that her older brother could see her pussy, and Justin was not at all bothered by the fact that he could see his younger sister's pussy and her lowered panties. In fact Adelaide kept Justin around longer as she asked him to wait while she changed the toilet paper over, then handed her brother the empty toilet roll to place in the recycling. The brother and sister exchanged another laugh when Adelaide accidentally farted on the toilet as she closed the door to finish in privacy, and five minutes later when Adelaide was done, pulled up her panties, flushed the toilet and washed her hands, she emerged from the laundry calling her brother 'her hero' and they exchanged a hug and kiss, Justin's hands just that little too close to Adelaide's bottom for comfort.

Neither seemed to notice Lindsay in this exchange, just like Brandon wasn't bothered at all that Lindsay saw him knock on the toilet door to ask Chloe if she had seen his mobile phone charger. Chloe didn't seem at all bothered that her brother had disturbed her on the toilet with something that could have easily waited until she was done, simply saying she hadn't and to ask Holly. Brandon did just this, knocking on the door of the bathroom the teenagers were sharing while Holly like Chloe was on the toilet. Holly again was not bothered by her brother interrupting her on the toilet, and was way more polite than Lindsay would have been in the same situation, saying she would help him look when she finished in the bathroom. Sure enough, Chloe and Holly finished on the toilet at the exact same time as usual, and emerged to help Brandon in his search for his phone charger, the missing item soon located in the living room.

There were other things too, like her brother, sister and cousins joking around one night that they were going to watch a porno together on the adult channel, sometimes sitting very close together while watching television and the guys seeming to admire the girls in their bikinis after using the hot tub, but Lindsay noted that this didn't seem to happen whenever their parents were around. If her mother and father or aunt and uncle had noticed anything wrong with their kids on vacation, they weren't saying anything.

And neither could Lindsay. The teenager was not entirely sure that all this was her mind playing tricks on her, interpreting normal things wrongly. It wasn't as though she had seen any of the others actually engaging in sex acts with each other. Plus how could she say anything, be this to her parents, aunt and uncle or her brother, sisters and cousins themselves? Once she said it she could never take it back.

Approaching the path that would lead to Cavill Mall, Lindsay brushed the sand off her bare feet and slipped on her shoes. This coming weekend the family would be together most of the time. Things were going well at the film set, and the twins had the weekend off. Tomorrow the teenagers planned to go to a theme park, while their parents were driving down to Tweed Heads for a lunch with some important new client and his wife. Then on Sunday the family was booked on a day trip to the Hinterland. Things would probably be as normal and normal, and Lindsay would have no cause for consternation. That's if the weather held. It was a sunny and reasonably warm day today, but Lindsay could see a heavy build-up of clouds both out at sea and inland over the hills. Perhaps the weather forecast which warned of foul weather for South Queensland on Saturday was right?

*

During their stay in Queensland, the American Dennis family had become more used to the Australian metric temperatures for the weather. But it didn't take this skill to determine that the weather was extraordinarily cold and wet for the South Queensland from the Wide Bay Region, down through the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Logan, Redlands, the Gold Coast, northern New South Wales and inland to Ipswich and Toowoomba.

The top temperature was just 14 degrees, rain poured down in torrents from the black skies and a freezing cold wind blew through the Gold Coast streets. A shivering Lindsay looked at the beach from the balcony, the ocean looking like a washing machine with tremendous seas and visible rip tides. The surf patrol had closed the beach due to dangerous surf conditions, but some idiots were still braving the waves on their boards.

Obviously the trip to the theme park by the teens was delayed, and they would be staying indoors today. The weather forecast on TV was showing the national weather and amazingly for winter, it was Queensland that was copping cold and wet weather today. Sydney had a humid 24 degrees with late rain, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth had cold mornings but sunny days in the mid-20s, while the 34-degree and sunny day was typical of Darwin for the tropical dry season. Even in the smaller capital cities Hobart and Canberra known for cold winters things were warmer than in South Queensland. Like neighboring Sydney, Canberra was having a warmer and more humid day than usual with late rain and temperatures above 20, while the Tasmanian capital Hobart had a cold morning but sunny top of 22 degrees.

The brunch for the adults was still on, and Steven, Jacqui, Glen and Paula all dressed nice and prepared to head off. All were dressed in stylish warm clothing, and the six teenagers were dressed in warm clothing too. Lindsay, Brandon and Justin wore sweaters and jeans, Chloe and Holly sweaters and black leggings, Chloe's sweater red and Holly's green, while Adelaide wore denim overalls over a long-sleeved pink blouse.

"So what are your plans today?" Jacqui asked the teenagers. "I take it the theme park is off."

"Yeah, we were going to stay in and learn lines," said Chloe and Holly, the girls talking in complete unison as they often did.

"Take care on the road," said Lindsay, looking at even more rain pouring down outside, splattering onto the balcony.

"We will," said Steve. "Glen and I have got this Aussie driving under control now."

"Better you than us," said Paula. "I doubt I could ever drive on the left hand side of the road. And those Australian drivers aren't all that friendly, especially around Brisbane. I'll never complain about Anaheim or Pasadena traffic again"

"Well, you kids have fun, don't do anything we wouldn't do," Glen laughed.

"We won't," the six teenagers said in unison.

The two couples left the apartment and went down into the basement car park via the elevator, Glen driving out and into the main street of Surfers Paradise, and heading south to the border and Coolangatta and Tweed Heads, the rain not letting up for a second.

Back in the apartment, Lindsay prepared to do her own thing while the others did line reading with the twins. For some reason they never asked her, but just why that was Lindsay never was. Perhaps Chloe and Holly felt awkward as they were famous twin actresses, and thought that this might make their non-famous non-identical triplet sister feel left out? Nonetheless Lindsay felt raising it with her sisters would be too awkward.

Brandon, Justin, Holly and Chloe got their copies of the screenplays, while Adelaide seemed to have vanished and was nowhere to be seen. Lindsay got up to give the others space, but to her amazement Chloe and Holly stopped her.

"Lindsay, how about you stay and please help us with our lines?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah come on, it will be really fun," Holly said enthusiastically.

Lindsay was taken aback and said, "Okay then, thanks, I'd love to."

"Yay!" said Chloe and Holly, the twins exchanging a high-five.

Brandon looked around, realizing that one of them was missing. "Where's Adelaide?"

The sound of the toilet flushing was audible from the laundry, and Justin smiled. "Does that answer your question?"

The sound of the taps running was audible, before Adelaide entered after washing her hands, the teenager adjusting the straps of her overalls and her panties after pulling them up then sat down besides Lindsay. "Sorry, just needed to run to the bathroom," she said, seeing that everyone was waiting for her.

Holly handed Adelaide her copy of the screenplay. "So Chloe and I, we're obviously our characters. Brandon and Justin are the two guys we like, Lindsay, you're the mean girl Matilda and Adelaide, how about you be Matilda's sidekick Belinda and also the teacher who comes over?"

123456...8