Triple Fun for the Triplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The boys have no problems with our panties, but with our bras it's a different story," said Adelaide.

"Yeah, if we left it to Brandon and Justin to take off our bras we'd be still here on the day we leave," agreed Holly.

Brandon and Justin laughed. "We're not that bad, are we?" Brandon asked.

"Yes, you are," asserted Chloe.

With the twin telepathy, Chloe and Holly moved their hands around their backs to their bra clasps in unison, Adelaide and Lindsay following suit. With ease, all four removed their bras to show their bare breasts to the boys and the other girls. Again, Lindsay felt self-conscious about showing her big teenage boobs to the others, but reasoned that she was standing here with her panties around her thighs showing her triangle of pubic hair to the others, so her tits were probably not such a big deal.

The boys stared at the bare-breasted girls, enjoying especially Lindsay's big tits, before Adelaide said, "Okay boys, now you can take off our panties."

Brandon and Justin nearly injured themselves in their haste to get to the panties of their sisters and cousin. Brandon took hold of Holly and Lindsay's panties, and Justin took hold of Chloe and Adelaide's panties and pulled them down their legs, the girls stepping their bare feet out of their underpants and leaving all four of them in complete nudity.

"I think we'd better get the boys' undies off before they bust them," said Holly, she and Adelaide taking hold of Justin's underpants and pulling them down and off, with Chloe leading Lindsay to do the same to their brother, the naked teens pulling down Brandon's undies.

The boys were now fully naked like the girls, their massive erections and impressive balls now released. Justin, Chloe and Holly all sported blonde pubic hair, Brandon and Lindsay brown, while Adelaide was the sole redhead in the group. Brandon and Justin perved on their sisters' front bottoms, seeing their pubic hair and vaginas, but loving the sight of their back bottoms too when the girls turned around to pick up their panties, loving the sight of Lindsay's big meaty naked butt that contrasted with the taut rounded peach-shaped matching buttocks of Chloe and Holly and Adelaide's skinny ass. And it was not only the boys who appreciated the girls' nudity, both the upper and lower lips of all four girls got wet as they looked at each other's breasts, pussies and bottoms.

Lindsay regarded the throbbing erections of her brother and cousin with delight, knowing that she was partly responsible for this and she couldn't wait to touch, suck and be fucked by their dicks. It was nervous excitement for Lindsay, sort of like she was about to go on a scary ride at a theme park. Again Lindsay felt self-conscious about her nudity. As the only one of the group who was overweight, Lindsay's rubenesque figure contrasted with the fit muscular boys, the petite Chloe and Holly, and the flat-out skinny Adelaide, but she pushed aside the feelings knowing the others found her hot. They had all said so.

The group of six lay down on the carpet together. "Prepare to think you've gone to Heaven, Lindsay," Chloe promised.

"Yes, and believe me your hands and mouth won't want this to end," Holly promised.

"Okay," the eager Lindsay said, as their brother put his hands on her big teenage tits, then Brandon touched up Chloe and Holly's smaller tits at the same time, the teens squirming feeling not only her brother's touch to her own body, but the touch to her twin too.

Nearby Adelaide and Justin were going at it hard, the brother and sister making out like crazy, Adelaide teasing her brother's erection with her sensual hand and jerking him off, and Justin having one hand on Adelaide's bare breasts teasing her teenage tits, the other between her legs touching up her teenage twat. Adelaide gasped as her brother put his fingers up her tight young pussy-hole, and one of his fingers snuck around to finger her even tighter little anus, pushing up into her rectum.

The living room soon smelled of pussy -- four teenage pussies belonging to three sisters and one cousin all very excited -- and this feminine smell added to the excitement of the six teenagers. The four girls ran their bare feet over the guys and the other girls, and felt the touch of the boys and all the other girls to their tits, their bare bottoms, their female mounds and pubic hair.

Making out was popular, and everyone with the exceptions of course Justin and Brandon made out with each other, while exploring their partner's nudity with curious and nimble fingers. Lindsay thought her clitoris might reach orgasm as she watched Chloe and Holly at Brandon and Justin's groins, the twins teasing their cocks and balls, then jerking them off and giving them hand-jobs.

As Lindsay watched this, Adelaide had her fingers up her twat, while she in turn was fingering Adelaide's very wet and sticky twat with her own fingers. "You think that's hot Lindsay, you should feel this," Adelaide promised.

Lindsay soon felt Adelaide's finger against her asshole, before her kinky cousin pushed her finger up into her bowels, the walls of Lindsay's bowels closing around the digit. Lindsay wasn't sure if she liked it at first, it felt a bit like she needed to visit the toilet to have a poo, but as she got more used to it the more she liked it.

"Well don't be shy Lindsay, put your finger up my ass," Adelaide urged. She giggled as she said, "Don't worry, you won't get any nasty surprises, remember I went to the toilet right before we started the script reading."

"Go on Lindsay, stick your fingers up my sister's butt!" yelled out Justin, who was enjoying the blow job Holly was giving him at present, the blonde teen going down on his cock with great passion with her ass in the air, showing off her vagina and anus to the other girls.

"Do it Lindsay, put your finger up Adelaide's ass, it's so hot," said Brandon. Like Justin, he was enjoying a blow job, only his was from Chloe. Like her twin, Chloe had her teenage ass thrust up in the air as she gave her older brother a blow job and was showing the other girls her vagina and anus. Like Holly, Chloe's mouth was too full of dick to offer any contribution.

Lindsay put her spare hand behind Adelaide's bottom, soon feeling her tight anal opening, before pushing her finger up Adelaide's ass into her rectum, immediately feeling how hot and tight Adelaide was in her bowels. The cousins continued to finger-fuck each other's vaginal and anal openings as Chloe and Holly changed around with Brandon and Justin, Holly having fun with her brother and Chloe her cousin giving the guys very satisfying hand jobs and then head jobs, the boys having to restrain themselves from reaching orgasm in the twins' eager young mouths, and covering Chloe and Holly's tongues and teeth with sticky white cum.

"Our turn now," said Adelaide, she and Lindsay extricating their fingers from each other's vaginas and anuses, and rushing over to the boys while Chloe and Holly extricated the cocks from their mouths and concentrated on Sapphic sisterly fun. Again, Holly could feel the delight as Chloe stuck her fingers up her pussy and ass not only of her twin's physical touch but her sister's pleasure too. The same was true of Chloe, as Holly's fingers penetrated her vaginal and anal openings not only did she feel this but her own pleasure at her twin's touch but her sister's pleasure too. Each twin squealed in delight as she fingered her sister's tight wet pussy-hole and the felt the walls of her sister's rectum close around her finger in the hot and even tighter confines of her bowels.

Adelaide wasted no time in taking Brandon's cock and balls in her hands, first teasing his penis and testicles with her tender touch, before giving him a full-on hand job. Lindsay's vagina felt on fire as she watched her cousin giving manual relief to her brother, and she did the same in turn to Adelaide's brother. Taking her cousin Justin's very impressive cock and balls in her hands, Lindsay teased and stroked his penis and testicles, before jerking off Justin's erection, Justin in Heaven as he watched his younger sister giving a hand-job to his cousin, while one of his female cousins with her full naked brunette figure give him his own hand-job while a short way away, his other female cousins finger-fucked each other's pussies, the sight of Chloe and Holly in action and his other sister giving manual relief another big turn on for Brandon too.

Lindsay watched through her glasses as Adelaide changed her tactics and went down on Brandon, taking his cock in her mouth and giving him a blow job. Lindsay had never sucked a dick before and couldn't believe that she was going to suck off her cousin, but Lindsay did just that and went down, taking Justin's cock in her mouth as she went down, tasting Justin's erection with great delight. Justin and Brandon moaned at Lindsay and Adelaide sucking them off, before the cousins switched.

Now Adelaide was doing things she loved with her brother's cock, jerking him off with a hot hand job and Lindsay taking her own brother's cock and balls in her hand and giving him a hand job, jerking off his big cock with a firm grip and sensual touch that belied her inexperience. Brandon was worried he would make a mess of his sister's hands as she continued to jerk him off, but he suppressed the urge to cum.

His cause wasn't helped by Adelaide and Lindsay changing tactics and going down, taking their respective brothers' dicks in their mouths and giving them blow jobs, sucking their cocks with much delight. Adelaide was used to blowing her brother, but for Lindsay giving her older brother a head job was a new experience so obviously much less familiar, with the excitement of doing something new and completely taboo.

Still fingering each other's pussies and anal openings, Chloe and Holly looked at the scene even more turned on. Adelaide and Lindsay had their asses thrust high in the sky as they went down on their brothers, and the twins could see the pretty pink vaginas and anuses of the other girls as their butt cheeks parted. That Lindsay had a hairy pussy and a wide-set vagina while Adelaide had slim pussy with hair removed from her vulva like they did provided the twins with a contrast both girls very much enjoyed.

Sensing her brother might blow his load in her mouth, Adelaide extricated her mouth from Justin's cock and indicated for Lindsay to do the same with Brandon. Adelaide picked up her panties and those of her cousins, and handed them to the guys. "How about you have some fun with our panties while Lindsay and I go play with Chloe and Holly for a bit?" she suggested, joining the twins along with Lindsay.

Seeing Brandon sniffing her own panties as well as those of their sisters and cousin, and seeing Justin do the same with his younger sister's panties turned on Lindsay as well as the other girls, but not as much as the boys. They eagerly sniffed the four teenage girls' cotton panties, enjoying the feminine fragrances from the vaginal stains on their damp panty saddles, and when not smelling the snatch stains of their sisters and cousins would sniff the back panels of their panties, enjoying smelling the panties where they would have gone between the girls' butt cheeks and made contact with their sisters and cousin's anuses.

Before this morning and Adelaide had gotten kinky with her fingers, the only one who had touched Lindsay's anus was herself, and this was of course with toilet paper when she was wiping her bottom while she was on the toilet. And the only things to go up Lindsay's vagina were tampons when she was on her period. But soon, she would feel her triplet sister Chloe's finger go up her tight young vagina and anus, and Lindsay felt her own fingers going up Chloe's own vagina and anus, feeling how tight her fellow triplet was both up her pussy-hole and in the tight confines of Chloe's rectum, Chloe so hot in her bowels, Chloe feeling the same observation with Lindsay's vagina and rectum. Chloe stroked Lindsay's full bush of brown pubic hair, Lindsay doing the same with Chloe's minimal blonde pubic hair.

Adelaide and Holly were far from idle. While all this was going on they had inserted their fingers up each other's pussies and bottoms, the teenage cousins enjoying each other's tight wet pussy-holes and the hot tight confines of their bowels as each girl fingered the other up her back passage.

"My turn with my sister now," said Holly, the girls switching partners and soon Lindsay found Holly's fingers being inserted up into her vagina and anus, as she in turn put her fingers up Holly's vagina and anus, feeling that Holly was just as tight in her pussy and ass as twin sister Chloe.

Chloe could not only feel Adelaide's touch as her fingers went up into her pussy and ass, she could also feel their fraternal triplet sister touching Holly, while she in turn finger fucked Adelaide's redhead pussy and tight anal area.

The boys, having the time of their lives sniffing the girls' panties as they watched the girls exploring each other's vagina and anus, came back into the action, and soon Chloe, Holly, Lindsay and Adelaide felt Brandon and Justin's strong masculine fingers up their pussies and press up against their anuses and up into their back passages.

Chloe, Holly and Adelaide had of course had their brother/cousin insert fingers up their vaginas and anal cavities in the past so while it was hot as ever to have guys stick their fingers up such private places on their young bodies, it was all new for Lindsay. The teenager squirmed in sheer delight as first her brother than her male cousin digitally penetrated the entrances to her reproductive system and her bowels, loving their strong male touch as much as she loved the softer female touches of her sisters and her female cousin.

Adelaide definitely seemed to have the kinkier side of the girls, and the pretty redhead asked mischievously, "Anyone thinking 69?"

Lindsay had obviously never done 69 before with either males or females, but soon she would have done it with two males and three other females. The tall, pretty, plump brunette sat on her brother's face, lowering her pussy down so he could eat her out, and leaning forward to suck his cock. Adelaide sat her own pussy down on Justin's face, leaning her skinny figure forward to suck his cock while he put his tongue up her pussy, while Chloe and Holly went down on each other, the twins' tongues exploring between each other's legs.

Lindsay squirmed as Brandon licked her three openings between her legs, her tight little pee-hole, her vagina and her anus. At school, Lindsay had hated the single-ply toilet paper in the girls' bathroom against her private parts when she wiped herself clean, but if there was toilet paper that felt as good as her brother's tongue on her private parts Lindsay would quite happily have spent all day on the toilet.

The teenagers switched around, and soon Lindsay's urethra, vagina and anus had been licked by Justin, Chloe, Holly and Adelaide too, the girls getting their tongues deep up inside her, Lindsay licking her sisters' and cousin's urethras, vaginas and anuses just as hard, Chloe, Holly and Adelaide licking each other's private areas between their legs with just as much passion and enthusiasm, Chloe and Holly again feeling each other's sexual pleasure.

The boys didn't miss out either, both Brandon and Justin having their dick sucked by each of the four girls, and each getting to eat out all of their sisters and cousins in the private girly places where they peed, had their periods and pooped, not to mention the sensitive skin that separated each girl's vulva from her anus, a places the girls had also licked when going down on each other. With Lindsay having such a hairy muff, her pubic hair trapped her girly smells between her legs, a definite winner for the two guys and three girls when they each took their turn going down on the pretty brunette.

For her part, Lindsay noted a difference between her partners when they went down on her. Brandon and Justin were strong and masculine, Chloe and Holly gentle and feminine and Adelaide definitely kinky, the teenager's tongue teasing and getting into all sorts of places between Lindsay's legs.

With the 69 session over, and all six teens hot for each other, it was obvious what was going to happen. Adelaide jumped to her feet and ran into the bedroom she and Lindsay were sharing, her naked nubile figure returning seconds later with a box of tampons.

However it was not feminine hygiene products that Adelaide extricated from the tampon box, but two condoms. Lindsay was surprised. "You keep condoms with your tampons?"

Adelaide nodded. "Yes, best place to keep them hidden, nobody is going to look there." She smiled. "Although one day if Mom's period comes early and she hasn't got enough of her own feminine products, I'm going to get busted."

"The boys need to wear these," said Chloe, as Adelaide unwrapped the condoms. "One of us getting pregnant doing this is a really bad thing."

"That's right, double first cousins getting pregnant is bad enough," said Holly. "But brothers and sisters? If the kid had albinism, webbed toes and cystic fibrosis you'd be getting off easy."

Chloe and Holly took the condoms, Chloe and Holly each putting a condom onto Brandon and Justin's cocks respectively, securing them nice and tight.

"So how this works is that Chloe and Holly are going to fuck Brandon and Justin first while we go 69 again," Adelaide said to Lindsay. "Then Brandon fucks me, and Justin fucks you while Chloe and Holly go 69 again. Then we switch over, and our brothers fuck us until we all cum."

"The boys have fucked us heaps of times, so we're happy orgasming with each other," Chloe said, she and Holly stroking each other's bare bottoms.

Lindsay watched as the boys lay flat, and the twins teased their erections with their vaginas, before straddling them to go cowgirl, Chloe taking Brandon's dick up her pussy, while Justin's big cock went up Holly's pussy. The girls got themselves comfortable with two such big cocks up two tight young vaginas, each able to feel the boy entering her twin, and then they went for it. Chloe bounced up and down on her brother's cock, her pussy juice flowing as he fucked her hard, then they went slower, the sister grinding her pussy against her brother's cock sensually as they kissed, and Brandon touched up Chloe's bare bottom and her tits.

Things were no less passionate next to them, as identical twin Holly fucked her cousin. Like Chloe Holly bounced up and down on Justin's groin, the cousins fucking hard while Holly's pussy juice flowed from her vagina. Then Holly would go slower, her pussy grinding her cousin's cock, Justin touching up Holly's boobs and the cheeks of her bottom like brother and sister Brandon and Chloe were doing.

With tingling and wet vaginas, Lindsay and Adelaide went 69 again, their heads between each other's legs, Adelaide watching her brother fuck her cousin, while Lindsay watched one of her sisters fuck her brother. Again, Lindsay felt Adelaide's tongue in her vagina, licking up all her fragrant sticky pussy juice before travelling to her anus, and Lindsay in turn put her tongue deep up into Adelaide's twat, before licking her cousin's asshole.

Chloe and Holly swapped partners but stayed in cowgirl position, and now it was Justin fucking Chloe with great enthusiasm, while brother and sister Brandon and Holly were fucking like a pair of rabbits given an aphrodisiac. The twins' bare toes clenched as the boys pushed up their tight teenage holes, and both had to remind themselves they couldn't cum yet. Likewise, fucking their sisters and cousins was bringing Brandon and Justin closer to their orgasms, and they had to remind themselves to leave something in reserve for Lindsay and Adelaide.

1...345678