Triple Fun for the Triplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me," said Adelaide, before she turned to Lindsay. "Lindsay, I should warn you, Matilda is really mean, so prepare yourself. She's a bitch."

"Ever heard the expression, it takes one to know one, Adelaide?" Justin smirked.

Adelaide jokingly tossed a cushion at her older brother. "Shut up, Justin."

The line reading began, Lindsay feeling very happy to be working with her fellow triplets like this. The acting genes had never reached her, but this was kind of cool. Except that Adelaide was right. This Matilda girl was an A-class bitch.

"Wow, this Matilda girl is such a cow," Lindsay observed, dismayed at how awful the character she was reading for was. "She's really awful. Her friend Belinda isn't much better, both such bitches."

Chloe laughed. "Funny thing is, the Aussie girls who play them are such nice girls. Says how good they are as actresses to play such nasty girls so well."

"Yeah, it often works like that," observed Holly. "In one of our films -- I won't say which one -- we had an actress who played our best friend and the character was so sweet and nice, but off screen the girl was such a horrible bitch. A nasty piece of work through and through, a spoiled brat drama queen."

"It must be a bit of a challenge," Lindsay observed.

Adelaide laughed. "That's why it's called acting."

The group continued to read, and Lindsay was again surprised at how easily Chloe and Holly flirted with the two guys reading for the parts of their love interests, even though they were their brother and cousin. The flirting was noticeable, and again Lindsay asked, "How do you do that?"

"Do what?" Holly asked.

"Flirting with the two guys, when Brandon and Justin are reading the parts?"

Chloe's response was casual. "Again, acting."

"But isn't it weird?" Lindsay asked. She read through her screenplay, where the directions were for the twins to kiss the two guys. "What about the kissing scene?"

Chloe and Holly looked at each other, Brandon and Justin looked at each other, then to Lindsay, who watched as Chloe and Holly giggled, then leaned forward, Chloe throwing her arms around Brandon and Holly embracing Justin, before they began to make out. Chloe and Brandon's tongues intertwined, and the brother and sister made out passionately. Beside them, Holly and Justin were giving a practical example to the term 'kissing cousins', both French-kissing deeply, and like with Chloe and Brandon, their hands roamed over each other.

As Adelaide watched impassively, and Lindsay in shock, the twins stopped making out and swapped partners. Now it was Holly and Brandon making out as sister and brother, while Chloe and Justin were the kissing cousins, the teenagers making out as though they shared not a shred of DNA, much less being siblings and double first cousins.

"See what good actresses your sisters are?" Adelaide asked Lindsay.

"I um, don't think they're acting," Lindsay said uncertainly.

"Maybe, maybe not," Adelaide mused. "So Lindsay, am I acting now or making out with you for real?"

With that, Adelaide lowered her pretty face into her cousin's equally pretty face, their red and brown hair touching. Adelaide kissed Lindsay on her lips, shallow at first, then pushed her tongue in deeper, and almost before she knew what was happening, she and Adelaide were making out, the two cousins making out with their tongues deep in each other's mouths, their hands roaming over each other.

The Sapphic action from Adelaide and Lindsay certainly interested the others, who stopped making out. "Kissing girl cousins, that's so hot," observed Brandon, an erection throbbing in his pants at having made out with his sisters, Justin also sporting a hard on as he watched his own sister and cousin making out in some girl on girl action.

"Kissing sisters is hot too," said Chloe.

"Especially twin sisters," said Holly.

With that, she and Chloe started kissing, like Adelaide had done with Lindsay shallow at first before they kissed deeper and felt each other up, the identical twin sisters making out with great passion, their hands going everywhere and their tongues deep in each other's mouths, which were firmly locked together.

So hot was the sight of the girls making out, that Justin and Brandon worried that without any touch by themselves that they might fill their underpants with a sticky white substance that none of their sisters or cousins could produce.

Being girls, the excitement of Chloe, Holly and Adelaide was not visible to observers, but between each teenager's legs her panties were getting damp and sticky and her clitoris going crazy, like she had a vibrator inserted up her pussy.

Adelaide stopped making out with Lindsay, and Chloe and Holly with each other and they looked at Lindsay.

Lindsay looked back at them. "So that wasn't acting, you do that with each other for real?"

"Yeah, and much more," said Chloe. She moved closer to her sister, Holly on the other side. Both girls stroked the face of their fraternal triplet.

"So what do you say Lindsay?" asked Holly. "You want in?"

With her glasses fogging up, Lindsay didn't know what to say at first. But the excitement of making out with her cousin Adelaide, watching her sisters make out with their brother and male cousin, and then with each other had Lindsay's panties as wet and sticky as the other girls underwear, her tingling pussy driving her nuts. Plus during the observations of the other teens' at times odd dynamics these past few weeks Lindsay had at times felt a bit horny by the forbidden nature of all this, not to mention a little left out.

"I want in," said Lindsay, the excited teenager still finding it hard to believe that her siblings and cousins engaged in incest, and now she was going to be part of it too.

The other five teenagers looked delighted. "Awesome!" exclaimed Brandon, he and Justin exchanging a high five.

"The guys are pretty excited, they've wanted to get into your pants for ages, Lindsay," said Chloe.

"Yes, a group of six or eight is hotter than five or seven, nobody misses out," said Holly. "Plus Justin and Brandon want to fuck a brunette as well."

"I think the guys want to see a little more girl on girl action," said Adelaide, immediately beginning to make out with Chloe, while Lindsay and Holly began making out as the guys watched. If Lindsay had been excited at kissing her cousin in an intimate way, she was even more excited at making out with her sister. Chloe was so passionate, and Lindsay loved feeling her triplet's tongue against each other's. Like with Adelaide and Holly, Chloe and Lindsay's hands went over each other. All four girls' clitorises tingled and their pussies got wetter, before they swapped partners again.

Now it was Adelaide and Chloe making out, while Holly and Lindsay kissed deeply, each set of girls touching each other up to the delight of their male brother and cousin. While it was hot watching the girls make out, Brandon and Justin could take it no longer being observers.

"Mind if we cut in?" Brandon asked Chloe and Holly.

The twins didn't mind at all. "Not at all," Chloe and Holly said in unison, the two girls falling back on the couch and kissing, each sister touching the other between her legs, feeling the indention of her vagina and her panty lines.

Lindsay felt Justin's strong hands all over her plump body as she made out with her, Justin's touch finding its way to her big tits, fondling them through her sweater. Likewise, the sight of cute redhead cousin Adelaide looking so hot in her denim overalls was driving Brandon crazy, and soon he and Adelaide were making out too, Adelaide's pussy going crazy at her hunky male cousin making out with her and her touch to her bottom and panty lines.

Much as the kissing cousins enjoyed their make out session as twins Chloe and Holly practically dry-humped each other on the sofa, there was still the turn-on of brothers and sisters making out. While Adelaide and Justin had made out with each other many times before, it was a new experience for Lindsay as she looked at her older brother, and he looked back at her.

With Adelaide and Justin looking like they were going to dry hump each other like Holly and Chloe were doing, Justin pushing his tongue far down his younger sister's throat and Adelaide writhing and kissing her sibling back in turn, Brandon and Lindsay took things more slowly.

The brother and sister -- the only ones with brown hair -- kissed more shallowly, on the lips at first, then began to make out, French kissing deeply, Lindsay feeling Brandon's strong hands upon her big teen tits and her plump young body. She trembled at her brother's touch and passionate kissing, the young girl making out with him just as hard in return, her lower lips feeling it more than her upper ones.

With everyone having made out with each other except for Brandon and Justin -- and neither young man had any desire to do this -- the kissing couples separated, and they looked at each, hungry for each other's bodies, the fact that they all shared so much DNA more a turn on than if they had been six strangers.

"So what happens next?" the inexperienced Lindsay asked her relatives.

"We strip down to our underwear," said Adelaide.

Each of the six teens removed their shoes and socks leaving them barefoot, Lindsay noting that her brother and cousin were looking at her bare feet with much interest, as well as the bare feet of Adelaide, Chloe and Holly. With the exception of Adelaide who wasn't wearing a sweater, the others removed these garments. The others removed their shirts, while Adelaide unhooked her overall clasps and let them fall down, removing her long-sleeved top.

Off came Lindsay, Justin and Brandon's jeans, and Chloe and Holly's leggings and Adelaide removed her overalls completely. Now Adelaide, Lindsay, Chloe and Holly were barefoot and in their bras and panties, while Justin and Brandon wore respectively red and blue underpants.

As for the girls, their underwear was all white. Each teen wore a pure white bra, while Adelaide's white panties had yellow polka dots, Chloe's white panties had blue flowers and leg and waist elastic while Holly's white panties had pink waist and leg elastic with pink flowers on the cotton. Lindsay contrasted from her sisters and cousin by wearing classic brief panties opposed to the others' bikini briefs. Showing her love of science fiction, Lindsay's panties had different shapes and colors of UFO's on the pattern, something her siblings and cousins regarded with great interest.

"Now we have more fun," said Chloe.

"Yeah, with our feet and our panties," said Holly.

With that the twins leaped on their brother and cousin, the young blondes pushing the boys down onto the couches not that the boys put up any resistance, Chloe rubbing her panty-covered pussy in Brandon's face, and Holly her own pussy covered by her flowery panties in Justin's face. The boys inhaled deeply the wonderful smells of teenage pussy in their sister & cousin's damp panties.

"What's good for the boys is good for the girls," observed Adelaide, Lindsay lying down back in an armchair while Adelaide sat her skinny panty-covered ass down into her face. Lindsay inhaled the wonderful smells of pussy from between Adelaide's legs, sniffing her cousin's pretty polka dot panties deeply and watching her sisters sitting on the faces of her brother and male cousin.

Chloe and Holly switched places, Holly now sitting on her brother's face and Chloe on her cousin's face, and Adelaide and Lindsay did the same. Adelaide squirmed in anticipation as Lindsay lowered her big panty-covered butt down, and eagerly sniffed the musty feminine smells of aroused pussy between Lindsay's legs, the damp saddle of Lindsay's panties evidence of the teenager's arousal.

"Let's have some girls' fun like this while the boys watch!" squealed Holly as she took her butt out of her brother's face, and Chloe raised her own bottom from her cousin's face.

The twins raced over to Lindsay and Adelaide and with throbbing cocks Justin and Brandon watched as Holly sat her butt into Lindsay's face and Chloe sat on Adelaide's face. Lindsay absorbed the wonderful smells of her fellow triplet's pussy through her panties, while Adelaide's clitoris tingled as she sniffed Chloe's crack through her panty saddle.

Again, the girls changed positon, this time Chloe sitting on Lindsay's face, while Holly sat down on Adelaide's face, Adelaide sniffing her twat while as Lindsay sniffed Chloe's cunt she noted that both Chloe and Holly's vaginas smelled identical, which was apt as they were identical twins.

"Position change," called out Adelaide, she and Holly switching places, and Holly got to enjoy the smell of an aroused redhead's vagina as her cousin sat on her face. Chloe eagerly sniffed the feminine fragrances of her fraternal triplet as Lindsay put her big butt into her face, and could not wait to get her sister's panties off.

Lindsay lifted her bottom out of Chloe's face and now allowed Holly to sniff her pussy through her panties, Holly's twat tingling not only from sniffing Lindsay's vagina, but thanks to the identical twin thing she could also feel the female excitement between Chloe's legs as Adelaide sat on her face, and she sniffed her pussy through her damp panties. And of course it was double fun for Chloe, experiencing her twin's excitement at sniffing their sister's box for the first time.

"Don't forget us!" called Brandon, he and Justin stroking their dicks as they watched the Sapphic panty-sniffing show between their sisters and cousins.

Leaving Holly to sit her backside covered in damp teen panties in Chloe's face, one twin sniffing the other's twat, Adelaide made a beeline for Brandon and Lindsay for Justin, both boys eager to sniff their cousins' cunts. They were not disappointed, Justin putting his nose into Lindsay's panty-covered ass and being rewarded by the smell of young vagina. It was the same for Brandon as Adelaide put her skinny redhead ass into his face and he smelled her pussy through her panties, taking deep sniffs of his cousin's fragrant crotch. Although as Adelaide had sat on Brandon's face wearing her panties before this wasn't new for them, whereas it was new for Justin and Lindsay.

The twins, their vaginas going nuts in their knickers, changed positon so Chloe was now sitting on Holly's face, and with Holly contentedly smelling Chloe's crotch through damp panties, Adelaide and Lindsay changed positions too. There were few things Justin loved more than his younger sister sitting on his face in her panties, and he absorbed the wonderful smells of Adelaide's vagina. Adelaide in turn loved few things more than her brother smelling her teen panties, whether this be when she was doing her laundry and she allowed her brother to sniff her dirty pants one by one as they went into the machine, or when they had sex and she was sitting on Justin's face wearing her underpants.

Lindsay's face showed her nerves yet excited anticipation as she lowered her bottom down into her brother's face for the first time, allowing Brandon to smell her box through her panties. Intense waves of pleasure emerged from the teenager's clitoris and went through her vaginal area, Lindsay getting wetter and wetter between her legs and Brandon having even more smells from his younger sister's cunt to enjoy. He had of course smelled Chloe and Holly's vaginas through their creamy cotton teen panties many times, most recently just a few minutes ago, but the wonderful smells of vagina from between the third triplet's legs were new to him, and Brandon's cock responded in delight.

"So what happens next?" the eager Lindsay asked, as the girls stood up.

Adelaide smiled. "Well, as it happens, the guys are foot fetishists, and so are we."

Lindsay looked down at her bare feet, but didn't have much time to anticipate what was going to happen before it did. Soon the boys were all over the girls' perfect bare teenage feet sucking on the girls' toes, kissing, licking and caressing their toes and arches. As her brother sucked her teenage toes, Lindsay watched as Chloe and Holly took turns at erotic foot-play between identical twins, as with the face-sitting earlier each sister was able to feel the other's pleasure as well between her own legs, doubling the fun for both girls. Adelaide squirmed in her bra and panties as her brother pleasured her bare feet, before the boys swapped around, Justin making haste for Lindsay's bare feet and Brandon keen to get Adelaide's cute teen toes into his hands and mouth.

Lindsay's bare feet did not remain the sole property of her male cousin and brother however, and Chloe, Holly and Adelaide all took turns at pleasuring their sister/cousin's pretty bare feet, while Lindsay in turn got to experience the pleasure of Sapphic foot-play as she sucked, stroked, licked and massaged the beautiful bare feet of her triplet sisters and then her pretty cousin. When it was over, all four girls were soaking through their teen panties, the inexperienced Lindsay following the others as they stood in a line, wondering what was going to happen next.

"The guys are such perverts, they want to look down our panties," Adelaide laughed as she took hold of her panty waistband and pulled it out to expose her redhead pussy

Next to her, Chloe and Holly pulled out the front of their teen panties, showing their blonde pussies with minimal pubic hair and Lindsay then did the same, pulling open the front of her cute white UFO full brief panties to show her brunette pussy, a forest of pubes growing over her female mound.

Looking down her pants and stealing glances down the panties of her sisters and cousin, Lindsay was worried that the others may not like her hairy pussy so much and the inexperienced teenager felt a little self-conscious, but it was unfounded.

Brandon and Justin looked down the front of their sisters and cousins teen panties, perving on their pubic hair and pussies, but were especially delighted at the sight of Lindsay's hairy beaver. "Hey, you guys look at Lindsay's pussy," said Brandon, as he looked down her pants with his cousin.

Soon Lindsay had all five of her siblings and cousins looking down her panties. "So much pubic hair, it's like a forest down there," Adelaide commented.

Brandon took hold of his sister's panties, and Lindsay put up no resistance to her brother's touch to her underwear, lowering her pants to her thighs and exposing her full bush to the others.

"I thought we weren't going to Tasmania," he commented, Lindsay squirming in pleasure at her brother's touch to her super hairy teenage pussy, running his hands through her pubic hair all over her mound.

"That is a classic Map of Tasmania," Justin conferred, like Brandon eagerly touching up his cousin on her hairy muff.

Lindsay blushed a little. "I know I'm really hairy down there. Should I um, shave it like you do?" She looked at her sisters and female cousin.

"Don't you dare shave it, that hairy bush really suits you Lindsay," said Adelaide, touching her cousin's hairy pussy and admiring it.

"Yeah, you look so great hairy," Holly agreed, also touching Lindsay's pubic hair.

Chloe was last to touch her sister's genitals, but was also a big fan of Lindsay's hairy twat. "It's perfect just the way it is, so nice and hairy. Like your glasses, don't take off your glasses when we have sex."

"Yeah, when we think about fucking you, you always have your glasses on," Holly asserted.

While Lindsay's super-hairy brunette pussy was getting most attention, the boys had not forgotten about Adelaide's redhead pussy nor Chloe and Holly's blonde pussies, and Brandon and Justin eagerly put their hands down the front of the girls' panties, touching them up on their twats, the girls squirming at the touch of their brother and male cousin to their genitals. Lindsay also squirmed in pleasure as her brother and male cousin's hands went between her legs to her vulva, touching her up in her most private places.

1...345678