Triple Fun for the Triplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nice hot shower was in order before driving back to the apartment, and Steven, Glen, Jacqui and Paula were keen to jump under the warm droplets, the brothers watching as the sisters soaped up their naked bodies, soap all over their bare breasts and bottoms and running down their flat tummies. Jacqui's blonde bush and Paula's red bush was full of soap suds and bubbles as the sisters washed their pussies with plenty of soap and water, giving their anal areas a thorough wash too.

Drying off, Steven and Glen watched as their wives put on first their bras and then their panties, Paula and Jacqui pulling up and adjusting their underpants around their pussies and bottoms.

"I wish Chrissie and Mike were here too," commented Paula as she and the others continued to dress.

"Me too, Chrissie is so hot," agreed Jacqui. "But when we get back home and show Chrissie and Mike our holiday photos ..." She smiled in anticipation.

"No arguments from me there," said Steven.

"Me either," said Glen.

Jacqui and Paula laughed. "I thought you two would agree, you two just won't leave your sister alone," said Jacqui. "Paula and I don't get a look in with her half the time."

"Yeah, when Chrissie is around it's like you haven't seen a woman's bare feet, breasts, bottom, pubic hair, vagina or anus," said Paula.

Steven and Glen laughed. "And you girls aren't having fun with Mike when we're double-teaming Chrissie?"

"Yeah, Mike's got nothing to be ashamed of," said Glen, thinking about his wife and her sister sucking their brother-in-law's big dick while he and Glen got into their sister's panties and Glen put his cock up his Chrissie's ass while Steven fucked their sister up her pussy before switching.

Now fully dressed, the quartet collected their things and left the motel, the clerk not knowing the relationship between the two men and two women hoping that the non-related Americans had fun during their brief stay. The motel was used to couples enjoying themselves like this.

Steven was driving back to Surfers Paradise, his wife beside him, Paula and Glen in the back seat. The inclement weather continued, rain constantly falling from the dark Queensland skies and the Pacific Ocean looking like a tsunami along the closed beaches. At Tugun, the rain was so heavy that Steven sensibly pulled over and waited until it eased from a deluge to torrential before resuming the journey.

"I just want us to get into that spa bath," said Paula. "Just the four of us having fun, but at least one of the kids is always there. And they would freak out if they knew about us."

"Well, problem solved on Tuesday," said Jacqui. "All six kids are booked to go to that horse show, and they are going to damn well enjoy themselves whether they like it or not, while we have lots of adult fun in that spa bath."

With the rain easing slightly, Steven resumed the drive back to Surfers, and put the car in the underground garage. The four parents took the elevator to their apartment, and walked in to find the six teenagers glued to the screen, playing the same medieval fantasy game Lindsay often played with her friends back in LA.

Paula and Jacqui exchanged a glance and a smile, and Paula said with good-natured sarcasm, "Hi kids, did you have a productive day?"

It was her nephew Brandon who answered her. "Yes, I guess Aunt Paula."

"You six played video games all day, didn't you?" Jacqui asked in fake admonishment.

Justin laughed. "Um, maybe." He made the 'half and half gesture' with his hands.

"I knew it," said Jacqui.

"So, how did you go today?" Holly asked. "How was your lunch? Did Dad and Uncle Glen win the contract?"

"That they did," confirmed Paula.

"Yay!" exclaimed Chloe, the other teens most pleased too. Each group told the other about their day, both obviously omitting the most significant details of what they had gotten up to.

Landing such an important deal was worth celebrating, plus Steven and Glen were craving meat after having to eat vegan food for lunch, so the family braved the cold and wet night that evening and went to a restaurant in Cavil Mall to celebrate. Normally the outdoor tables were filled with patrons, but tonight holiday makers were either staying in or huddled inside the restaurants. Even the ibises and seagulls, normally keen to scavenge scraps, were nowhere to be seen in the inclement weather.

At dinner, some other families with kids recognized the famous Dennis twins, and Chloe and Holly were gracious as usual and only too happy to give the star-struck kids their autographs and pose for photos with them. It was a similar story the next day, where the Sunday weather was still relatively cool and completely overcast with intermittent rain, but not the same terrible conditions as the Saturday.

That day the family was on a tour group up to the Hinterland, visiting the O'Reilly Plateau, Tambourine Mountain national park, a winery and a long lunch stop in the picturesque and popular town of Mount Tambourine for an extended lunch stop. Other tourists in the group, especially a couple of teenagers and family with kids who could not believe that not only had they seen the famous Dennis twin actresses in person, but had met them and the girls were nice and gracious, asking them about their lives and signing autographs.

Walking around Mount Tambourine with Adelaide, Lindsay watched as some local teenage girls approached Chloe and Holly, asking if they were the famous Dennis twins, and delighted when Holly and Chloe confirmed that they indeed were, the twins posing for photos with their fans and again signing autographs.

None of the teenage girls paid any attention to the skinny redhead girl in overalls nearby, not noticing her as the actress who had a number of brief cameos in the Chloe and Holly movies they had seen. And they did not even notice the tall, overweight girl with long brown hair and glasses dressed in a sweater with a big green cartoon frog on the front, jeans and sneakers, who stood nearby as Chloe and Holly's little known fraternal triplet sister Lindsay.

Lindsay knew that part of the key to her sisters' success was their sweet and wholesome image family-friendly image, but she now knew only too well that behind closed doors with their sister, brother and cousins Chloe and Holly Dennis were anything but sweet and wholesome. Not that she could say anything, after what Lindsay had done yesterday with her brother, sisters and cousins and this morning when their parents went out for an hour-long run together she was far from wholesome too. Ditto for Brandon, Justin and Adelaide, and back home in the USA her cousins Brittany and Amanda.

Knowing that their parents would understandably never approve of this made Lindsay alert to keep all this a big secret, but she was looking forward to more forbidden family fun with her siblings and cousins whenever chances arose during the rest of their stay in Queensland, and when they went to Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide and Darwin before returning to the states. And she knew she would be having more fun at home when they got back to LA after the vacation ended, and she would get to know her other cousins Brittany and Amanda in ways she had never dreamed of.

If Lindsay had been a boy she would have had to sit down quickly to avoid embarrassment, but as Lindsay was a girl nobody knew about her excitement as she thought about her brother, sisters and cousins. Well apart from Lindsay's panties, which became damp between her legs as the young girl's hairy pussy responded as she looked at the shape of Adelaide's ass in her overalls and imagined her cousin's bare bottom as they walked down the street ...

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

1...345678