All Comments on 'Triplets: The Saga Continues Ch. 02'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Heaven arrived.

You've shared heaven with this one.... Even better than the previous stories... If you excuse me now, I've got to tell this to someone....

A fellow writer

ITC

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please!!!

any possibility you can continue the story? it RULES!!!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

All of these girls/women need to cum off BC and begin the process of growing their bellies for their brothers and dad, hopefully with more girls so that this family can stay intact for centuries to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HAIL!!

i swear if you hadn't already said you where done with this story i would ask for more, but it is wonderful as it is. (any possibility of coninuing? ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
....

Dear fucking God. That, my friend, was THE hottest thing I have EVER seen. I read the whole series at once. The worst one was the second chapter of the game part, and that was awesome. You are to be commended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best 2 and a half hours EVER!

I read these stories in the entirety in one sitting and couldn't ask for a better set. I am saving them forever so that I can read them again and again. I have read many stories here and yours are the best I have come across so far.

It would be too much of me to ask for more.

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT

SIMPLY AMAZING. I've read the whole series, several times actually, and I must say, it's some of the best stuff I've ever read. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

Really amazing dude.

Definately one of the best stories I have read.

I would surely like more to read in this saga.

Thx......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

I love this story and i hope you continue.If you do may i sugest that the brothers get curios and like experiment with each other.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
,....

Man your a fucking genuis were do you come up with this

I wish you would write more of this story I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You need one more chapter!

You gotta do one more story with all the different combinations and then you need to have one story where all they women stop using birth control.

In all reality I don't care how you do another story just please write one!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
Very good series

Only 1 question i have .From the commit that Dani made about her sons cock being so big and filling and saying sorry to Jake.Did she and her son become exclusive ? I guess I'll never know since you wrote this story almost 7 years ago.Thanks .It was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your a Genius!

I've read alot of stories on this site, but your a natural at this, I do hope you write more and continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A weak ending

That was a lot of storytelling to just walk away from it with a ton of loose threads. Might have been better to just tidy up the entire saga into a single tighter story.

This stopped over eight years ago so, hopefully, the more current stuff got better and you found an editor or proofreader along the way.

MPP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

ok i am sorry i read this late however you have to begin the saga series please,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely one of the best stories on this site. Haven’t read you other work yet, but defiantly will. Now if only I could have Holly and Beth in real life:)

RenewerReneweralmost 12 years ago
Amazing saga

Loved the story all the way through. I would love to read more of their lives together if you are ever inspired to write about them again. I read through the saga in a day and was sad to see it end but loved the ending. Kudos and good luck in your writing.

tonny13587tonny13587almost 12 years ago
Loved it.. Loved it.. Loved it...

Guess what, nightshadow? I loved it! For me, just the right amount of "lead in" and so totally incredibly erotic my pleasure from reading your story is exceeded only by my lack of ability to be able to express it! It is already late but I will not stop until I have read all the stories that you have posted. For the love of "literoticaists"... keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
simply amazing

Your storytelling is vivid and flows very well. Ive read through the saga in one sitting and it was torture not to touch myself a bit. Ive always been a bit curious in experimenting with other women, but after reading this I would love nothing more than Lydia, Jake, Dani, and Sam to join me one night for a wondrous orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it; too bad it's the end

Too many unanswered questions!

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it

Please write more about Jake, Dani, Sam, Lydia and the triplets!!! Keep up the great work!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Change to my previous comment

I meant to say please write more about Jake, Dani, Sam, Lydia and the kids, not the triplets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read

Spent the entire morning reading all of the "Triplets". Thank You, please continue on.

writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Probably the hottest incest story out here. Jerked off three times the last two days, each a glorious O -- thanks!

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Wow !

That was an amazing story, I loved every page. This final chapter was 'climatic' to say the least. It's one of the best stories I've read on here and I was just pleased it had a proper final ending, not leaving us high and dry like so many others, which authors begin, get you into the story then just abandon it before the final chapter.

Well done, brilliantly written.

Will there be any more of this adventure? I do hope so!

Thanks for a great story. It's worth more than the 5 stars I gave it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Encore, ENCORE!!!

For the love of our collective sanities, and for the sake of our very sore cocks, PLEASE continue. There is so much that can be written. We need to know more about Dani and her big cocked son, just how big is it? Nine? Ten inches? Thick and hard, pulsing with big purple veins...Dani needs her horny son, her moist, hot pussy is destined to be filled with his twins. Adam and Mike need to double fuck Lydia, leave her pussy a quaking mess.....I'M a quaking mess and my two inch thick, 7 inch long, grisly English cock is begging for MORE!!

It seems a lot of 'close families' move to the wilds of Montana or Arizona, they could meet another family that share very similar interests, let the kids widen the gene pool a bit before carrying on with the family tradition.

More has to be written, it's been too long. Make 2015 a vintage year! Thanks from the U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please!!!

Please go on! Please!!!!!!!

ES003ES003over 8 years ago
Why are only the women Bi?

As a bi woman I loved the story but why is it written only for men where only the women are bi? Now there are 3 men I think turn about is fair play. But of course this story is 12 years old. Think of the kinky women out there when you guys write

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
What percentage of the U.S. population is gay, lesbian or bisexual?

"A survey released Tuesday by the the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports:

"Based on the 2013 NHIS data [collected in 2013 from 34,557 adults aged 18 and over], 96.6% of adults identified as straight, 1.6% identified as gay or lesbian, and 0.7% identified as bisexual. The remaining 1.1% of adults identified as “something else [0.2%,] stated “I don’t know the answer" [0.4%] or refused to provide an answer [0.6%].

"More specifically, 1.8 percent of men self-identify as gay and 0.4 percent as bisexual, and 1.5 percent of women self-identify as lesbian and 0.9 percent as bisexual.

"The results are generally in the same ballpark as past estimates — and far below the long-debunked 10 percent estimate. But past data that I’ve seen had suggested that there were about twice as many gay or bisexual men as lesbian or bisexual women; this data suggests that there is no such gender gap."

~Washington Post, July 15, 2014

WomanOfSecretsWomanOfSecretsabout 8 years ago
going down the wire

you are right though of not continuing this SAGA that you started, it has come to a bit very off for me, and you included the kids to this to me that just seems off, i like it in the first part it was cool until you put Lydia to the Picture which seems to have tip off the balance, and the story seems to have grown Jake Centered which is somehow Patriarchal in some way, he fucked his daughter seems to off and its not doing very well, it would have been better if Mike and Adam were both the first guys to have fucked their sisters secretly or their parents caught them fucking each other that would have been more different than your previous chapters about this, cause for me you could have salvaged this if it was the kids turn to shock their parents in some point I'm kinda lukewarm about this i don't hate it i also don't like it, but hey its your story and if your happy the way it turned out then that's good, :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

THIS WAS GREAT> thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I have read this twice now and am just as wet this time as I was the first time I read it! I loved it. I think your time away from the story sort of helped. The only thing I didn't like was Dani's comment to Jake that she'd only be f***ing her son from now on because he was bigger. So what. Bigger isn't always best! But that was my only critique. I still loved the story and will be looking for more of your writings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful totally depraved, pure unadulterated cunt and fuck lust.

So very fucking hot, the women are all pure cunts for sucking and fucking, and then some.I adore cunt and getting totally drunk on cunt juice then indulging in the insane level of fucking and sucking cunt till we pass out, then starting over as soon as we come round . After reading all stories in the series. I fucked and sucked myself and the four MILFs I pleasure , half to death , hope I can do it all again tomorrowhh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I could be wrong...

but I believe a full container of birth control pills is called a cycle. And who knows, after just one cycle each, with their parent's approval, both Holly and Beth MAY decide to go off the pill. And once their both ovulating again, then Jake might fuck his own grandchildren into them. Anyway, sequels are needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Author, author

Great story, great series, well written. A good story very erotic and a lot to humour. Congratulations it's a real winner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a story that could go on for ever. That would be a nice thing, too. Very well done with sex and humor and life lessons. Would love to see more.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
love it

it would be nice if you went on to have him get with his granddaughter/daughter{s}.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY

I read the first chapters 5/6 years ago.

I am glad I returned because this is a

TOP. FIVE ADVENTURE.

I wish you would return with a college edition.

They buy a big 4 bedroom home, but only use 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent. The best I've read so far. By the way referring to an earlier chapter - girls don't have Adam's apples.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Isn't there something missing?

Perhaps THE NEXT CHAPTER?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Like too many writers here this guy is GONE; hasn't written anything in many years Sadly what we read is what there is. But yes a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous