All Comments on 'Tripping the Switch Ch. 02'

by kelmag

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
Well done so far

There are some interesting aspects of conflict to both the first story and the second. The first written from the male point of view was focused on getting back what he perceived they had lost as a couple. His primary desire was to satisfy his wife sexually and there by satisfy himself. He understood at least in his mind that she had changed with age but he loved her none the less. In fact he adored her and wanted only a stimulating physical relationship for both of them, and was willing to go to extremes to achieve those ends. Paradoxically the second story written from the female point of view was about the failings and disappointments in their marriage. She was concerned about his size and the length of time intercourse actually took even though he made sure she orgasmed before he was finished, by using his hand or another toy. Her statements about his below average size and his lack of stamina were aggressively belittling, and served only to diminish any attraction she may have felt for him. In the male story it seems like her would do anything for her , but in the female perspective she claims to feel like a masturbation sleeve for her husband. He seems very attached and she seems extremely detached. That can be nothing but a problem. As for her newly embraced philosophy of Women Come First, It has been my experience that putting you partner first always works best, as long as your partner feels the same way. Striving to keep your lovers needs and wants before you own always bears the sweetest fruit. That is not to say that one person can't take a dominant or even an aggressive role, however they shouldn't demand keeping that position, because doing that is self centered or self serving at best, and might even be considered narcissistic. That being said it comes down to different strikes for different folks. What works for you might not work for me. I think both stories were well written and I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!!

The title was "She Comes First - A Thinking Man's Guide To PLeasuring A Woman", written by a man, Dr. Ian Kerner (PHD).

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
The reversal of roles story!

Some of the good stuff: you are a good writer, organized, good dialogue ( natural voices ) characterization clear and developed. In fact that leads to the bad stuff. As with many bad marriages and this is one, there is a clear lack of communication. She had almost 20 years to deal with his so-called two minute problem: couseling, calling his doctor, getting a divorce. But you carefully present her as a selfish and overchieving bitch. And she so graciously uses all the excuses men use when they are in the same position. Why is she selfish: because just as housewives have done all over the world, he sacrifices his career so she can have the money and the prestige of hers. And worse she never wonders what this might have done to him. And what is she planning: to read a book where women are encouraged to subdue and dominate men, just as men have done in bad marriages for so many years. IN fact, do I see transexualization in his future. Is she going to play on his low self esteem so she can get what she wants. Because that all that came out of her mouth: rarely if ever does she say the word love. She is far too concerened about herself. If she feels like a cum sleeve and has not said exactly that to him, she is dishonest beyond belief. This is a complaint story that is all too familiar. Your plot, your dislike of men, your right to write. I found her husbands story more likeable, because he was trying to be an equal partner in the relationship and was being fooled by a selfish wife into believing she loved him when she was only using him and will continue to use him. Worse, she will probably use the typical FEMALE mantra of, "What ever I decide to do, it will be for his own good." Translated: it will really only be for my good.

By the way, good job of getting a rise from your readers!!!

svenskkarlsvenskkarlabout 14 years ago
Good writing

Your story is well written and the use of the dual perspective is interesting here. The perspectives though don't come together as a story to me. Either he or she doesn't have a good sense for the reality of things. Perhaps that is the sad truth about this and many relationships, but if that is the story your are telling it doesn't come out--at least not thus far.

Would like to see your continuation--or a statement that it did come together as you liked and I think that is OK too.

To end as in the start: you write really well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
If Ever A Couple Needed A Divorce

It's you, sorry for your life and I feel sorry for the husband. I'll skip the rest.

jrunneril06jrunneril06almost 12 years ago
Can't wait

Excellent story...please continue...want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She took control of her life - as a single woman

Because when she threw out her ideas, he divorced her. Who would stay with a bitch? I can't believe I wasted my time reading this crap. Not a single decent character in this mess. In the end I didn't care what happened to them. It simply wasn't interesting or entertaining. BARF!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LATENCY RUNS RAMPID

coupled with frustration, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Never finish this stiry

So nice of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A well-deserved abandoment of a story

It is odd that there could be such a diversion in each character's opinion of their relationship, particularly as it relates to sexual considerations. It would seem that the aspect of the story is the significant lack of personal communication. How/why did it break down in such a significant way, in such an important area? Given where Part 2 left off, it would seem that this is heading to become Yet Another cuckhold story. I for one cannot even imagine, let alone comprehend such an association of two people.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
The kind of story that gives FLR a bad name

So she should have divorced him once the girls were old enough, if he was such a rotten boor. WTF did she marry a two pump chump anyhow.

BTW, he is an idiot for not knowing PE is a problem, and addressing it.

Setting aside the genders and DS, this is about an asymmetrical relationship where the side with more power abuses the other. Ick.

I have been the recipient of some brutal corporal, and intense mental torment. But all Dommes involved bent over backwards to take care of me with before and after care. Elise Sutton was the Best and Worst thing ever to happen to married people exploring FD and wife led marriage.

Davidj001Davidj001almost 5 years ago
Attention getter...

Any plans to continue the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Author sez there's 'more to come'

When will that happen? The tale was written '09 0r '13, did he go out to get some paper?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is why women get divorced. BUT this guy is a supreme wimpass pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous