All Comments on 'Trish'

by FeralSmile

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Good story, well written. Hope there is a continuation……

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interrresssting!!!

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack10 months ago

Ignore the haters. This is a great example of a classic LW story; not the modern hardcore cuck stuff or (my personal favorite) relationship drama, but a wife being intimate with another man.

If you want higher ratings, post it in EC or BDSM; in my opinion, though, it’s right where it belongs. And it’s fine as a stand-alone, too. Ignore the folks demanding more, if you want. Or give it to them! Hell, you could have a lot of fun spinning it off from here. Is the husband a voyeur? An angry sort? Does the wife decide that money isn’t enough and pursue something more serious with the MMC? Maybe she gets guilty and admits the liaison, allowing her to lead her more shelters husband to some new vistas. Go nuts!

And welcome.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. I like house costume parties, and my husband encourages me to wear a provocative , but not slutty, outfit. I do, and twice I ended up in a bedroom fucking a friend or stranger. My husband knows what happens to me, and he loves to hear the details when fucking me later at home. There is something about being in a costume, especially with a mask, that makes me crazy.

Black_KnyghtBlack_Knyght6 months ago

E here - Oh this was sooo nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous