Trisha's Alien Invasion

Story Info
Trish discovers exactly what is out there...
1.6k words
4.18
17.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Trish was never the type to take flights of fancy. She was a firm believer in having to see it to believe. She didn't believe in ghosts, Gods, ghouls or aliens. Or she didn't used to anyway.

It started with dreams. She would only remember little flashes; impossibly long fingers, glistening black eyes, like pools of ink. Thick, ridged, viscous tongues. She would wake up wet every morning and wonder why these dreams kept returning when she didn't usually dream at all. Shed never even enjoyed reading science fiction or horror. Where were these thoughts and dreams coming from?

She started noticing little unexplained marks and bruises on her body. The bruises were clustered around her inner thighs mostly, though she spotted some on her breasts. Tiny red marks that looked like puncture marks dotted her inner elbows, throat and breasts. Her throat would be sore upon waking and her pussy would be wet and feel swollen.

She became afraid to sleep, trying to stay awake all night to avoid the dreams, becoming slowly convinced that she was experiencing some sort of mental illness that was making her touch herself in her sleep. She used to work in the mental health system and did not have much faith in it, and was terrified to approach her doctor, but more frightening was to do nothing.

First though she thought to set up a nanny cam Teddy bear in her bedroom, to see exactly what was happening. The first seven days of using it nothing seemed to happen in the night; she did not dream and woke with no new marks or unexplained wetness. She began to relax; she did not know why it had stopped, but she wasn't about to complain.

On the 8th morning she awoke groaning. Her stomach was in knots, her asshole sore and her abdomen was tender. She ran to the bathroom and experienced the most unusual feelings as she passed whatever was inside her pussy and asshole. It felt like small eggs were pouring forth from her. When it finally stopped she cleaned herself and looked into the toilet with terror, only to find some globs of clearish goo that looked like cum or grool and water that looked to have been recently disturbed.

When she checked the nanny cam, it hadn't recorded anything that night.

She determined that she had to do something but she didn't know what. Did she go to her doctor and hope it was a treatable mental illness? Did she go to the police? She thought the second would probably just send her to the first. She thought the first would either commit her or drug her so much she wouldn't know what was real or not anyway.

She had to know for herself what, if anything, was happening.

That night, she set the nanny cam, her phone recording on a tripod facing the bed, the TV on loud with a action movie playlist, and settled in, determined to stay awake but look asleep, and see if she could catch whatever was happening. Hours went be and she struggled against the heaviness of her lids, constantly drifting and being jolted awake by gunfire and explosions from her TV.

She drifted again and jolted awake in a split second, suspended between realities, and realised that though she was awake, she was entirely unable to move.

She could no longer feel the bed underneath her, or the blanket covering her. She couldn't feel the pillow beneath her head. She felt a warm vibration coursing through her, soothing her and locking her in place at the same time.

She senses light, bright light, but her eyes were closed and she could not open them. Even her breath would not come quicker, though panic was crowding her brain. She didn't think her clothes were there anymore, but she couldn't remember them coming off. She must have fallen asleep. This couldn't be real. Even with her experiences of the last few weeks, her brain couldn't accept the possibility that she could have been abducted.

Something suddenly latched onto her left nipple, pinching just enough to hurt a little and started sucking. Something a little rough swept over the tip rhythmically, sending shivers over her entire body. Tiny needles pierced the edges of her areola.

Long, thin, hard fingers grasped her lower jaw and opened her mouth. Something slithered inside; it was oddly ridged but smooth, soft on the outside but firm and rigid as it pushed down her tongue and started pulsing inside her mouth, swelling and shrinking, just brushing her throat at its biggest. Her gag reflex was also disabled she noted, almost subconsciously, over the horror and dread filling her.

If this was a dream, she had never experienced anything so vivid.

Those same fingers were exploring her face and neck, squeezing her throat, pulling at and poking in her ears, almost to the point of pain but not quite.

Another set of very not human fingers had started poking and squeezing her other breast and nipple. Nothing happening was sensual, though to her disgust she could feel warmth growing in her pussy. It all felt clinical, exploratory. An examination rather than foreplay.

Another finger was poking in her bellybutton which sent a feeling of pure discomfort straight through her abdomen. It was a bizarre feeling, not painful but one she utterly hated.

Something parted her pussy lips suddenly, pulling her apart and exposing her completely. Her outer lips stayed held apart as Something thick and bulbous started pressing against her hole, now slick to her utter shame, and started pushing inside.

She heard a chittering, clacking sound, and realised with a wrench that she felt in her soul that it was a form of speech when it was mirrored from the other side of her. She finally accepted that it must be true. She was being abducted and probed by aliens.

One bulb slid into her. It was thick; there was some resistance. She would have whimpered if she could talk. It felt similar to what was still in her mouth, but bigger by some way and harder. She couldn't be sure but it felt at least the size of a peach.

The sucking machine on her nipple was removed and relief washed over her, but this quickly felt when it was clamped onto her other nipple.

There was more chittering and then she felt herself stretch again as Another bulb was pushed inside her. She had no frame of reference for what it was; it kind of reminded her of anal beads but she'd never seen a set this thick. The intrusion inside her started to throb, growing a little bigger in pulses, and she already felt full when she felt the pushing again. She didn't think she could take another and she heard the chittering again as the protrusion met resistance and was pulled back a little.

Another small suction machine, or whatever it was, was placed on her other breast, and she realised, stomach dropping

,on her clit.

The bulbous entities in her mouth and pussy both started moving, in and out ad well as expanding and contracting, and between that and the relentless sucking and sweeping on her clit and she found she was approaching orgasm, despite her overall feelings of disgust.

When she reached orgasm, none of her muscles could contract, but the sensations rocketed through every fibre in her being. The beings chittered again. She couldn't move but they knew that things were happening to her nonetheless.

She felt something being pumped into her pussy and down her throat. She kept expecting to gag, reflexively, but it never came. The intrusions were removed, though the suction on her nipples and clit remained.

She felt a massive rush of shame that she had cum to this, and her clit and nipples were incredibly sensitive, making the continued stimulation uncomfortable at best. She expected whatever was pumped into her pussy to come sliding back out, but nothing did.

Her legs lifted a little, of their own accord it seemed and she felt her cheeks part and another protrusion pushing against her ass. It slid past her ring with less resistance than she expected, though the sensation was unwelcome and uncomfortable. It was smaller than the protuberance that had filled her pussy, thankfully, but was still a stretch.

The round lumps firmly slid into her one by one, until she counted five, filling her to the limit. Her mouth was opened again and held open by some sort of clamp this time, her tongue held down by a bit and this time it was those long, hard fingers again, pulling her cheeks, poking her tongue, feeling around all of her mouth.

The intruder in her asshole, true to form, was pulsing and thrusting, creating both pleasure and discomfort. The suction on her clit was still almost unbearably sensitive but she found it was also becoming pleasant again, building towards another orgasm with each burning but satisfying thrust into her poor asshole, stretched to its limit.

Another rippling orgasm tore through her, and it was like all the sensations that we'd have been limited to her pussy ordinarily roared through every fibre of her being, and shortly after the thing in her ass started pumping the unknown substance into her again.

Her abdomen felt full and swollen as it was removed from her ass. Again nothing followed it.

The suckers were removed to her relief and the chittering started up again, but seemed to be moving away from her. Everything went hazy again and the light faded out, until she woke, in her bed.

Her TV showed only fizzy static. Both her phone and the nanny cam showed nothing, as though she had never pressed record.

But the soreness of her holes, and what she expelled again that next day, combined with two purple nipples and dozens of tiny needle marks confirmed for her without a shadow of a doubt. She was being abducted and violated by aliens. Who would ever believe her?