Trish's Eyes are Opened Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you think she'll fuck them both?"

"Almost certainly."

"And with her partner watching?"

"For sure. Cuckold is quite a big thing. Men who normally control every aspect of their lives often get a huge thrill out of relinquishing it, and what could be more out of control than watching your wife fucking someone else? And not necessarily only one."

"I must have grown up in a convent!"

By this time Andy's hands had become more adventurous and were caressing my boobs in the most delightful way. There is something very erotic about having your breasts played with as they try to float in a jacuzzi, not to mention that it's in public, and I could definitely feel a growing sense the excitement.

Dave was, meanwhile, making rapid progress with Jen. She was sat on his lap, back towards him, with her legs spread either side of his knees. The bubbling water allowed occasional glimpses of his hand between her thighs, which she was obviously enjoying, judging by the look on her face.

Somehow we exchanged glances at the same moment and, without needing to discuss it, climbed out to go in search of play rooms. I had imagined that this encounter would go much the same way as last time, and I would pair off with Dave again but, as we walked back down the corridor, it was Andy's arm around my waist, Andy's large warm hands touching my bare flesh and Andy's semi erect, hairless cock that my eyes were drawn to as he swung his towel casually rather than wrapping it round his waist.

Was I about to fuck Andy? Another new man inside two weeks? What would Jen say? Silly question as she seemed pretty occupied with Dave. I felt a familiar moistness gathering between my legs.

Nowadays, in situations like this, I sometimes have these bizarre imaginary conversations with my fanny.

"This is ridiculous, you're flowing and I haven't even decided if I'm going to shag him yet!"

Then fanny replies,

"I have! You are! And what's more I'm getting ready for the party. I'm juicing up ready to feel that nice stiff cock slide effortlessly all the way into me and, after it's stimulated every single nerve, I want to feel it jerk and twitch as it leaves me a nice creamy present."

"Ha! He'll be wearing a condom, so no present!"

"Got you! You must have decided to shag him or else how do you know he'll be wearing a condom?"

"I meant IF I decide."

"Liar, liar, pants on fire."

"Bitch!"

"True, can't argue about that. But this bitch is ready for action, so cut the prissy missy, drop your inhibitions along with your knickers, and let's both have some fun."

It was Dave who opened the door and ushered Jen in, then they both stood back for me. Now it dawned on me. Same room! Oh my god, I hadn't considered that. Are Jen and I really going to shag these guys in the same room? My natural reticence was rapidly being overridden by my fanny which had gone into lubrication overdrive.

"Oh you so are!" Indicated the wetness now seeping from between my legs. "You so are!"

Having laid out the towels they motioned us to lie down on our stomachs and squatting naked on our buttocks they started a sensuous back rub. As Andy massaged my back and shoulders I could feel his balls lift off my bum and settle back again: truly delicious.

Lying side by side we enjoyed the sensuous feeling of being pampered by the men. They were good: very good. Jen turned her face towards mine and smiled. I think it was then that it started to happen. Our arms slid out, touched one another, and we found ourselves holding hands, enjoying the sensory overload.

I could enjoy the view of Dave's naked form massaging Jen's back as she enjoyed a similar experience. It was so erotic, being massaged by a naked man while watching my life long pal getting the same treatment.

The boys indicated that it was time to turn over and, as we sat up, the hand hold somehow became a hug. I'd never hugged a naked woman before. I don't know if it was the charged atmosphere of the club, or a latent desire, but as our breasts touched I felt totally free.

We looked deep into each other's eyes and, after her story about the asian girl, I felt it was up to me how this was going to progress. With our eyes still locked, I leaned forwards and our lips just brushed lightly against each other. We moved apart and without thinking I put my arms around her neck, pulled her back towards me and this time we kissed, not just the brushing of lips, but a full on, tongue duelling, kiss.

The boys sat back in surprise and watched as our hands started to explore each other's breasts and backs and buttocks. A woman's body is so soft and smooth. I know what my breasts feel like, and I know what my nipples feel like either soft or erect, but I had never touched another woman's. I had no idea it could be so erotic, as I felt her nipples stiffen to my touch.

We lay down again, side by side, and continued our stroking and exploration. After a while, Jen lifted one of her legs on top of mine. There was no thought process, no hesitation, I knew exactly what to do. I slid my upper leg between hers and pressed my fanny firmly against hers as I pulled her top leg to increase the contact. We each tried to get that magic pressure on our clits.

Suddenly I sensed it. As I rocked gently against her, our slick fannies touched and separated repeatedly. Strangely it was the parting, just as we broke contact, that was the most erotic. Each new contact and separation produced another shower of sparks from my clit to my nipples.

Jen took my breast in her hand and gently drew the nipple into her mouth with suction. This was totally new: totally different and totally unexpected. I was not just having sex with my best friend ever, I was making love to her and she to me. Years of friendship, shared memories, both good and bad, just dissolved in the juices of our passion.

There was no rush. No pounding. Not like sex with a man when he sets off for the finishing post. There was no goal, no rush to orgasm, no need to inseminate or be inseminated, just the primal desire to pleasure and be pleasured.

How long we stayed like this remains a mystery, and I don't really care. I felt feelings I'd never felt before, not an orgasm exactly, but somehow something just as satisfying. We broke from our kissing, caressing and tribbing eventually and rolled onto our backs, side by side, holding hands, grinning stupidly.

The boys were awe struck. They had sat and watched the whole thing, stroking their cocks, and trying not to come. I have no idea why girl on girl action is so fascinating to men but it is. I also had no idea I had a bi side, but obviously I do.

"Come here. Let's see if I can't help you with that." Said Jen, Indicating Dave's erection. He moved over onto the bed and knelt in front of her. She took his cock lightly between thumb and forefinger, rolled his foreskin right back and, making an O with her lips, sucked the tip very gently into her mouth.

Not knowing how best to proceed I got up, moved over to Andy and pushed him gently onto the bed. Kneeling on the floor between his parted thighs, I too started a blow job. Both men were obviously in a highly aroused state and they had to get us to stop after really only a short while. Jen reluctantly let his 'nice thick cock' slip from her lips knowing that to continue would only lead to a mouth full of creamy cum and an unsatisfied feeling in her fanny.

To quieten things down, and reduce the chances of them shooting their load before we actually fucked, Jen suggested the boys go down on us. We lay on our backs, side by side, while they scooped up our knees and set to work on our already engorged fannies.

Glorious as it was, I couldn't resist toying with Jen's nipples, rejoicing in my new found sexuality, while she herself pressed Dave's head down between her splayed thighs, with both hands, and ever increasing enthusiasm.

While Andy was licking gently around the general area of my clit, I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have Jen down there. Maybe we could even be lying, head to tail, with me on top and pleasuring each other simultaneously. I then had the realisation that, if anyone knows how to give a girl oral, it's another girl: no anatomy lesson: no need to slow down as the climax approaches. They know all this stuff.

While I was musing and enjoying my blow job, I sensed a movement on the bed. Jen had rolled away from Dave's tongue, turned over onto her front and flattened her breasts on the surface with her bum in the air. Dave had taken the hint, rolled on a condom and was preparing to enter her from the rear.

My position gave me a view of Jen's face, upside down, and I wriggled up towards it just as Dave entered her. My face, now directly under hers, allowed us to kiss and me to fondle her generous tits as they rocked back and forth in time to Dave's thrusts.

Andy saw what was happening, slipped on a condom and entered me missionary style. He fucked, Dave fucked, Jen and I kissed and stoked breasts. The whole scene was extremely charged and it wasn't long before I felt Andy cum. The feeling of his cock, twitching and jerking, deep inside me set off my own orgasm and Dave, already high on the eroticism of the afternoon shot his load into Jen. We collapsed into a sweaty, exhausted, but satisfied pile.

It wasn't until Andy mentioned it, that I noticed a window high up in the far wall. A window overlooking the play area. A window with four faces pressed to the glass, at least one of which was female. A window with indubitably four happy voyeurs, mostly either wanking or having just cum.

I had mixed feelings about having been observed, without my knowledge. Part of me was slightly annoyed, but then I should have known that this was one of the observation rooms. Part of me was quite proud. How many people had we actually made cum during our impromptu performance? It really didn't matter. I was learning that, quite apart from love, sex has great value as a recreational activity and also as a spectator sport.

This was longer than my normal stories but there was just so much more to tell!

Feedback and comments are always welcome, so what did you think?

12