Trivia Anyone? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You haven't spoken these things to anyone- not even your girlfriends. These things are too horrible to say, too foul, too perverse to admit."

The more he hinted at her crimes, the more desperate she was to confess.

"I'm going to make you say them to me."

She had to catch her breath when he said it. With his full weight on her body, she had never felt more alive while being barely able to breathe. In a whisper, she began slowly.

"I want you to..." she said before the words just stopped.

"Go on..." he encouraged her.

"I want you to...Oh, I can't say it."

With a hand around her chin, he took control of her face, kissing her urgently. She felt her head being pushed back into the pillow as she responded with as much force as she could to meet his. As unexpectedly as he had done it, he pulled away and demanded, "Say it!"

"Piss on me," she said confidently.

"Ok," he said cautiously. "That's not so bad. But that's not all, is it?" His tone was now more direct.

"I want it..." she paused to take a labored breath. "I want you to..." she hesitated for a moment.

Arching her back and pressing back against the bulk of him, her voice was now a command. "I want you to gag me."

Raising his body up a bit and softening his eyes, he said, "Good. Good girl. Now tell me how."

Taking in a deep breath, she steadied herself before she spoke. "I want you to put it..."

Her voice broke.

"Go on..." he said. "Say it." His voice was now more commanding.

"Gag me with your..." she began quickly and then caught herself. She didn't know how to say it delicately. Feeling the pressure of his body forcing her into compliance, she knew now that she didn't have the means to state delicately what she wanted done to her in the most indelicate ways.

"Gag me with your cock," she groaned in a gravelly, demanding tone.

"Shove your cock down my throat. And no matter how hard I fight against it, don't stop."

She nearly climaxed from the sound of it. The words were spontaneous yet precise. She had never actually considered the logistics of such a request, but that was likely because she had never believed those words would ever come from her mouth.

And now that they had, the man on top of her was ushering her to the bathroom. His movements were not rushed. He led her by the arm as though she were a prisoner and she offered no resistance. Walking her to the tub, he motioned for her to sit inside. Without hesitation, she complied.

Looking him in the eyes, she smiled as his stream soon trickled down her chest. It was more soothing than even the gentlest touch she had ever received. With what seemed like an endless downpour, he coated her chest and shoulders up to her neck and chin. Opening her mouth, she leaned in to catch it in her mouth until it pooled and overflowed.

She swished it around in her mouth as he showered her face and soaked her hair. Her scalp tingled as he bathed her in his warm stream. The moment was surreal; the fulfillment of this deeply guarded fantasy after her forced confession took on an almost spiritual quality. She felt as if she was being born again in this baptism of depravity. A sudden, overwhelming feeling of liberation dissolved any lingering reservations she might have had.

Gulping thirstily, she drank in the fantasy she now felt free to live. Opening her mouth again, she let him fill it until his warmth spilled out and down her face and neck and down her chest.

With a smile, she gulped it down again.

Stepping into the tub now with her, he brought his half erect cock to her mouth. Despite her vast number of sexual partners - and what she had said earlier to Kassie- she had never performed oral sex before. She had watched plenty of porn and read numerous tutorials in magazines like Cosmo, but this would be her first time.

Notwithstanding the above average size of Arn after all of her kissing, licking and stroking had him fully engorged, she had plenty of practice shoving three, four or five of her fingers in her mouth at one time. Once, she even had almost her whole fist inside her mouth. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she took the head in.

Repositioning her so that her head was leaning against the back of the tub wall, Arn told her to open wide as he brought his cock to her lips. His commands turned her enthusiastic consent into blind submission.

The first thrust was only enough to get the head all the way past her lips. "Open wider."

As her jaw opened, she felt the head slide back on her tongue and start to fill up her mouth. In and out a few times, he rocked back and forth to a slow rhythm. "Wider," he said as he pushed a little deeper.

Opening her mouth as far as she could, she felt the first convulsion rock her body as he plunged much deeper than before, the head of his cock now crashing against the back of her throat. Arn pulled out and Allison gasped for air. A tendril of spit dangled between her lips and the tip of him. Her shoulders rose and fell as she breathed deep a few times. She was wet between her legs now from more than the piss that had rained down on her before.

The aroma of his shower had an even more potent effect on her than she could have expected. Her confidence surged as her need swelled. "Please don't stop," she said in a desperate tone, her eyes fixed on his.

Grabbing tightly around his shaft, she brought him back up to her mouth and took him in, involuntarily jerking away as her gag reflex kicked in once again. Coughing for a second, she steadied herself and took him back in one more time, deeper now than before causing a more violent pair of convulsions to jolt through her body. She slunk down after sputtering out several wet coughs.

She was at the very edge of ecstasy now, closer to orgasm than she had ever brought herself in this manner. Her need had reached a point of urgency. Leaning her head back to rest against the wall, she looked up at him with desperation in her eyes.

"I told you not to stop!" she said almost angrily. "I don't care if you have to hold my hands and pin me down. Please don't fucking stop!" The look in her eyes made it clear she was not asking.

He took each of her hands in his and raised them over her head and secured both of her wrists with one hand. "That's it. Don't hold back. I can take it. All of it," she said with assurance before opening her mouth wide.

With his free hand, Arn grabbed a clump of her piss-soaked hair before sinking his cock into her mouth. With a steady in and out, he inched deeper with each pass before finally reaching the opening to her throat. Holding her head in place with a firm grip on her hair, he tightened his hold on her wrists that threatened to break free.

Pushing deeper in, her body lurched as she gagged on him. One more thrust deeper and the tip breeched the opening to her throat allowing the remaining two inches to sink in. Leaning his weight into her face, Arn wrangled her hair to keep her from wriggling free. Allison's body shook like she were being electrocuted. "I'll let you breathe again only after you cum," Arn said in a low tone.

Thirty years of hiding her shameful longings had come to end in a violent, erratic fashion. The tension of a lifetime of lurid fantasies that had been wound tight like a spring let loose in a wave of explosive eruptions. Banging against the tub, her body convulsed and shook as her eyes rolled back in her head, causing enough commotion to be heard in the adjoining rooms and hallway.

As orgasmic asphyxiation sucked Allison down into the abyss of bliss, a voice startled Arn. "What in the fuck are you doing, Arn?!?" Kassie shouted, prompting Arn to retrieve his now softening sex. Allison's limp body slid down lifelessly to lay at the bottom of the tub.

"It's not what you think," Arn tried to explain as Kassie bolted into the bathroom, kneeling to check on Allison who appeared not to be breathing.

"Get the fuck away from her, you bastard!" Kassie screamed.

In a daze, Allison gasped and coughed and sputtered back to consciousness. "Oh thank goodness, honey," Kassie consoled. "Are you ok, sweetheart?"

The faintest hint of a smile wrinkled the corner of Allison's piss and spit soaked mouth as she nodded faintly. As she slowly came back to life, the smile grew wider on her face.

"I wasn't trying to hurt her," Arn tried to explain.

"Then how do you explain almost killing her?!" Kassie railed.

"We talked about..." Arn persisted.

"Get the fuck away from her before I fucking scream!" Kassie demanded.

"He..." a tiny little voice began. It was Allison's voice. It had a quality of wonderment, something akin to the disbelief at a child's first sight of Disneyland. As Kassie and Arn leaned in and silently waited for Allison to continue, her face began to glow, beaming with a joy so profound, she appeared angelic.

"He made my dream come true..." Allison said softly as her arms folded to hug herself.

"What do you mean? I saw him. He was trying to kill you!" Kassie protested.

"Like I said, we talked about this when you were asleep. She asked me for this. This was her fantasy," Arn explained.

"Is that true?" Kassie asked Allison.

"Every word," Allison said in her stupefied stated.

Reaching down and scooping her into his arms, Arn smothered Allison in a loving embrace as he lifted her limp body from the tub. He gently kissed her cheek and neck, returning her glowing smile.

"This is sick. This is too much for me. I knew I was making a mistake by coming here," Kassie said, her voice trailing as she stormed out the door.

Arn turned on the water to the shower as the door slammed shut. Stepping in first, he slowly brought Allison down to sit in the ledge of the tub as he adjusted the temperature. With the water just right, he righted Allison's body and held her as she gradually regained her composure. As the fog lifted, her body was vibrating with the last vestiges of climactic pleasure.

She came to understand after he had already begun that Arn was lathering and washing her hair with one hand as he held her upright with the other. His intermittent kisses brought her back from her meanderings in and out of awareness. She was all feeling now. All joy. All sensation.

The heat of the water. The pounding of the droplets on her skin. The moist air she no longer labored to breathe in. The smell of shampoo that slowly replaced that of his piss she could still taste in her mouth. The sound of Arn humming an easy tune softly. The slippery feel of his hands lathering soap on her skin. The feeling of absolute safety in the arms of her protector.

Gone now was the residue of a lifetime of men's desire she could not reciprocate. She had metaphysically evacuated all the cum she had dispassionately allowed to be pumped inside her in a wild torrent of her own ecstasy. The hot gush that flowed from between her legs purged the hate, disdain and disappointment that had tainted her well of desire.

To her delighted astonishment, she felt his hand cup between her legs to collect some of the acidic stream. Raising his hand carefully, he slurped in a mouthful of her, swallowing slowly before smearing the rest on his face. In all of her life, this was the single, most intimate gesture of intimacy she had ever received from a man.

Her arms slung over his shoulder were meant only to draw her closer to him (if that were possible) as she had no strength to sustain herself. She was but a husk now, an empty vessel into which she could be filled with the desire of a man she truly desired.

Holding each other there, clinging to this supernatural moment, they both noticed a figure now standing outside the shower. Pulling back the curtain, they saw that it was Kassie. Naked. Tears streaking down her checks outlined with the black of her eyeliner.

Without a word, Arn reached out to her and she stepped into their crowded embrace and sobbed uncontrollably. She, too, would now be cleansed.