All Comments on 'Trojan Magnum Club'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Nice one. Have been the centre of attention for a couple of gangbangs and remember them fondly. A couple of times nearly got fisted but jibbed at the last minute but still think I'd like to try it. Someone with small delicate hands and long fingers, unlike the thick farmer's hands I have. They scared Tom Allen!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Mr. D, you've gone and done it for me once again, got me hard and kept me that way to the finish, ;-), of another of your ***** stores. You also brought back more than a few fond memories of my younger years, playing around in Rehoboth Beach. It's much more subdued there now, but years ago when the Renegade was still in business, things could get pretty wild, and it wasn't unusual to find several partially naked guys still passed out on the beach in the morning. Crazy but fun times. Thanks for writing this one.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 1 year ago

Hot!!!! I'd love to be a bottom for a group of six hung tops like that...fantasy cum true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, and have been fucked by 3 guy gang bang but want at least 6-12 guys. Mike

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...