Trojan Magnum Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,325 Followers

"I thoroughly enjoyed it. You have a talent. There aren't many opportunities with a small guy who can take it. It's why the club is making this much of an effort."

"I'll rephrase that. I don't consciously do gang bangs."

"I think you do," he persisted. "That's what we want. All six. I think you'll do it."

I paused, giving him a pointed look. But we both knew where this was going. "So, now what?" I asked.

"I have a room back at the Fire Island Resort. You and me. We'll take the water taxi."

Maybe I should have been a wise guy and continue to spar the point with him by asking where the other five guys were going to go--but, of course, I knew.

* * * *

I was lying on my back on the bed in Niles' room at the Fire Island Resort, naked, with my legs spread and my feet flat on the bed, when he came out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist, and dropped the towel.

I gasped in appreciation, as he probably knew I would.

"Shit, that's a shame," I said.

"What's a shame?" he answered, ready to be irritated. He was used to the gasp upon seeing his erection. He wasn't used to what I'd followed up with.

"It's a shame I wasn't more with it last night so that I could consciously enjoy what you did with that shaft of yours."

He was mollified. "Well, we can get right to you feeling what I can do with it now."

And we did, but first he had a surprise for me. He'd bought the veiny chocolate-colored X5 Hard On 8.75-inch dildo I'd handled at the sex store, and I proceeded to howl as he used that to open me up. After that it wasn't hard at all to take him, as he rolled a Trojan Magnum XL on his shaft; nudged in between my spread thighs; fed me over eight inches of hard, thick cock; and fucked the hell out of me.

I lay there after we'd both erupted, panting hard and whimpering. It was only then that I realized that the other five guys, all with their trousers off, all hung like bulls and in full erections covered by Trojan Magnum XL rubbers, had filed into the motel room and were surrounding the bed.

I wasn't surprised that this was a called meeting of the Trojan Magnum Club.

I gave a low moan, stuffed a pillow under the small of my back, and widened the stance of my legs, as the follow-up guy to Niles, a big black bull of a bruiser saddled up between my thighs.

In fairy tales, the charming prince comes along and saves his belatedly realized beloved before the big bad wolf feasts. This wasn't nearly that kind of fairytale for me on Fire Island. It wasn't completely off. I was gang banged for a couple of hours in that motel room by the Trojan Magnum Club. And while that was happening, I did have some realization that I thought of Steve, the party host, as some form of Prince Charming who could have saved me from all of this by asking me to stay with him.

But I did get royally gang banged. During an interlude, when there was a basketball game on TV that the gang bangers wanted to watch--and did sit around on the bed watching and drinking beer, I managed to go to the window and look out. There was a golf cart out there, and in the driver's seat was Steve, a sure candidate for the Prince Charming position. He somehow had tracked me down. But had he come for me?

He saw me and saw that I saw him. He smiled and nodded and so did I. It must have been an exciting basketball game, because the members of the Trojan Magnum Club didn't seem to notice when I took a quick shower, redressed, and left the motel room.

KeithD
KeithD
1,325 Followers
12