Trophy Girlfriend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So who are all the other people that I can hear?"

"Friends of Caleb and friends of mine, come on I'll introduce you to Caleb and anyone else that you want to talk to, but word to the wise, keep away from a girl called Wendy, she thinks that I need rescuing and that Caleb is some sort of controlling psychopathy."

"Are you sure that he isn't, I mean, I recognise your face but you were never like this when we were growing up."

"Well I have grown up and I now realise that all that crap that mum used to talk is just that, crap."

"Okay sis, your secret is safe with me, and I have to say that you look good."

"Thanks bro, come on."

They'd only got half way through the house when Rick said,

"Bloody hell sis, have you been spanked?"

"Yes, I asked for it, literally. It's great for my sex life."

"You know that you have a cute butt Cora."

"Stop it Rick, you're my brother."

"That doesn't stop me admiring your perfect body does it?"

"I guess not but you never used to make comments like that."

"That's because you were never naked at home, always covered in shapeless clothes."

"Come on Rick."

Cora led her brother over to the barbecue where Caleb was putting some sausages and burgers on and introduced him. Then she left them to talk while she did the rounds of her friends with the odd stop at Caleb's friends.

Of course, the first topic of conversation was just about always her nudity with the same questions and comments at each group that she went to,

"Why are you doing this Cora?"

"Is Caleb making you be like that?"

"What's it like being the only naked person here?"

"Don't you find it to be very embarrassing?"

"Most people's face goes red when they're embarrassed but I see that for you it's your butt."

"Did Caleb really spank you?"

"Doesn't your butt hurt?"

"This being the only one naked, is it turning you on?"

"Does a good spanking really turn you on?"

"Well being naked must turn you on, look at your nipples."

And from one of her friends,

"You may want to go inside and use some tissues Cora, you're inner thighs are a little damp."

When Cora got round to where Wendy was, the only comments from Wendy were derogatory ones although for each derogatory comment that Wendy made one of her other friend would come out with a comment in Cora's defence. A couple of her friends actually saying that they were jealous of her.

What's more, Cora believed that Liz would get naked if she had the chance. Cora thought about telling her that she could strip off if she wanted to, but something stopped her. She didn't realise what but if she'd thought about it she would have realised that she was very happy being the only one naked and if someone else stripped off it would take some of the magic away.

That magic being the constant tingling in her pussy from the attention that her naked body was getting.

Caleb started serving the food and soon everyone was sat around eating with a lot less chatter. There weren't enough chairs for everyone and Caleb and Cora were one of quite a few who were sat on the grass, Cora with Liz and Mary, and Caleb with Rick who didn't know anyone else there. Not that Caleb knew him but Rick was Cora's brother and Caleb wanted to get to know him.

Whilst Liz and Mary had sat with their legs together and their feet off to one side, Cora had sat Indian style a bit like she was meditating in yoga. This left quite a bit of her wet pussy on display, a fact that Liz pointed out to Cora by saying,

"This being the only one naked really is turning you on isn't it Cora?"

"That obvious is it Liz?"

"It's the wet and swollen vulva that gives it away."

"I can't help it, besides it's making me all warm and loving."

"I suppose that you'll be masturbating for everyone soon."

"No, that would be just too embarrassing."

They got on with chatting and eating.

Meanwhile Caleb was asking Rick what Cora was like when she was younger.

"She sure as hell wasn't like this, she used to be all shy and I've never seen her naked before. What the hell did you do to her Caleb, not that I'm complaining, I never realised what a cute body she had, okay she could do with bigger tits for my liking but apart from that she's very hot."

"I haven't really done anything to her, no force, no hypnotism, no blackmail, just let her know that she looked really hot when she wasn't wear much and she decided that she didn't want to wear much all on her own, she even goes to work wearing microskirts and no knickers."

"I bet that there's a lot of happy guys at her work place."

"What's your mum and dad like Rick?"

"Okay I guess, but if you're going to meet them make sure that Cora wears a skirt that's not shorter than mid-thigh, mum would throw a real wobbler."

"I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to meet them, Cora never mentions them, only you Rick."

"We did get on well as kids I guess, for some strange reason I was always looking out for her."

"Thanks for that Rick, she's turned out okay."

"She certainly has. I never would have guessed that I would be seeing her naked when I came here today."

"Well I'm happy that you did, nice to meet one member of her family."

As Rick and Caleb talked and watched Cora, Rick said,

"Have you noticed that she keeps tweaking her nipples, I noticed it earlier but she's still doing it."

"That's a girl's thing when their tits are out. I've noticed other girls do it as well, I think that it's a subconscious thing, them wanting them to look at their best for everyone."

"Well it's working for me, I used to think that big tits were best but seeing my sister today I'm starting to think that small ones are the best, look at them, a nice handful sitting so proud high up on her chest, not even the slightest hint of sagging, and those nipples, I could hang my coat on those."

Caleb was listening and feeling proud of Cora. Not only did she have a great body but she looked very happy letting everybody see it, just what he wanted in a girlfriend.

Food finished, Cora and Caleb started clearing up and handed out more drinks. Caleb put some music on and some of the people started dancing or at least swaying to the music. Cora and Caleb joined them, Cora not being at all concerned that some of the guys were still sat on the grass and their head's were at the same height as her pussy as she danced, often with her legs apart.

When some slow songs played Caleb held Cora and his hands wandered all over her body. She didn't externally react when his hands slid lightly over her butt, tits and pubes, but internally, Cora's arousal level was rising.

Deciding that she was neglecting her guests a bit Cora spent some time talking to some of them and getting more drinks for them, when she got around to Rick she led him to where people were dancing and almost forced him to dance with her.

Maybe the amount of booze that Cora had had had something to do with it but when a slow number started playing Cora put her arms round Rick's neck and rubbed her tits and hard nipples on the front of his thin cotton shirt. Rick's resistance waned and he put his arms around his big sister.

Cora pulled Rick close and felt his hard cock pressing on her stomach.

"Rick," Cora said and she pressed herself even more against him, "I never knew that you cared for me like that."

"I always fancied you Cora but you're my sister."

"So I am, but I'm on the pill so it doesn't matter."

They danced some more with Rick wondering what on earth Cora meant. Was she really saying that it was okay for them to have sex? Did she really want him to fuck her? What would Caleb think?

Poor Rick was confused, and it didn't help when another slow number played and Cora pressed her stomach against his still hard cock again before stopping dancing and saying that she couldn't hog her not so little brother all of the time.

Cora continued her rounds of the guests occasionally meeting up with Caleb as he was also circulating. When they bumped into each other Caleb would hug and kiss her letting his hands gently squeeze her bare butt.

Eventually some of the guests started to leave and again Cora got some complimentary comments about her nudity. Soon there were only a few guests left, including and surprisingly, Wendy who had spent most of the afternoon with Liz and Mary.

The still confused Rick was one of the ones left and when Cora and Caleb came back from taking some of the guests to the door, Cora pulled Rick up to dance and when a slow number came on she pressed herself against his front and whispered,

"If you hang back I can help you with that."

Then Cora pushed Rick away and started dancing on her own. Somehow, the famous Stripper theme tune came on and although Cora was already naked, probably / possibly brought on by the alcohol that she had drunk, Cora start dancing a bit like strippers do, smoothing their hands all over their bodies.

After a minute or so Cora looked over to Caleb who was smiling and when he saw her looking he made circles with his hand indicating to Cora to keep going.

While gyrating her body Cora played with her nipples with both hands then moved her right hand down to her pussy. Spreading her legs she looked around and saw that just about everyone was now watching her and cheering her on.

Cora was soon rubbing her clit. She'd been naked in front of people both friends and what were strangers for a few hours and because of that she had been horny all the time so it didn't take that long for her arousal, and her fingers, to take her to a climax that was an intense one because of the people watching her.

When Cora started to be aware of where she was again she saw and heard clapping and cheering, Not least from Caleb who was stood to one side of her holding his hand out to help her to her feet. Once on those feet Caleb hugged Cora and whispered that he was proud of her. Cora's whispered response both surprised and impressed Caleb when she whispered,

"Can I fuck Rick?"

"Of course you can." Caleb replied.

Cora didn't act on her desire straight away, she wanted to wait until everyone else had gone, which wasn't that long, Caleb suspecting that the rest of the guests wanted to get somewhere where they could enjoy the bodies of their partners.

When Rick came up to Cora and told her that he should be going she replied in a very stern voice,

"Don't you even think about leaving until we've taken care of something that we should have done years ago."

As Liz, Mary and Wendy left, both Liz and Mary hugged Cora and told her that she was both brave and amazing. Wendy, on the other hand, told Cora that Caleb had turned her into a wanton hussy and that she really did need to go and see a psychiatrist.

As soon as Rick was the only guest left Cora went over to him, kissed him on his lips then started undressing him.

"What are you doing Cora? This isn't right, we shouldn't, what about Caleb."

But Cora was having none of it. As soon as Rick's jeans and underpants were round his ankles Cora pushed him down onto the grass and mounted him.

Caleb watched with a big grin on his face as Cora rode her brother to mutual climaxes.

When Cora's orgasm had passed she just sat there, waiting for Rick's cock to soften and looking down to his face as he recovered.

"Sorry sis, that should never have happened."

"Why not Rick, no harm was done and besides, I always wanted to know what it would be like having you fuck me."

"It still shouldn't have happened."

"Well it has and neither of us is complaining." Caleb said.

"Sorry Caleb, I never even considered that that would happen when I said that I'd come here."

"Stop saying sorry Rick," Caleb said, "does Cora look look like she has any regrets? Because I sure as hell haven't."

By then Rick's cock was soft and starting to shrink out of Cora so she got up and, with her feet still either side of Rick's hips, and some of his cum dripping down onto him. Cora said,

"Rick, it's good that you've discovered how happy I am and it's good that you've promised to not tell mum and dad. I want them to know that I'm happy, more than happy, I'm deliriously happy. It's just that I don't want them to know exactly what's making me so happy, except that it's Caleb's fault. And, until you get yourself a girlfriend, you are welcome to come round here to relieve any frustrations that you may have."

"Yes Rick," Caleb added, "I'm not the jealous type, in fact I love to watch Cora making herself and others happy."

"Well thanks, both of you, I may just take you up on that but I should really be going now, It's been really nice to meet you Caleb, and great to see you again sis, all of you that is. I still can't get over how you've changed Cora."

"That's Caleb's fault, but I sure as hell aren't complaining."

With that Rick left, promising to keep in touch.

Caleb and Cora had their arms around each other as they watched Rick leave and as they shut the door Caleb gave Cora a long, tongue searching kiss before they went out the back and started clearing up after the barbecue.

That night they made love for over 2 hours before finally going to sleep with Caleb's cock still inside Cora.

*****

12