All Comments on 'Trophy Husband Pt. 02'

by LotsToShare

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RTR10RTR104 months ago

I love that Robert would stop all of this immediately if Rebecca asked him to & he'd be 100% ok with it. The love between them is so beautifully written it's become my favorite parts of this story. Ok....sure, yes....all the sex is off the charts hot but their love is at the core of the story. Great writing!

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

very well done. Good character development

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

I thought this was supposed to be erotic couplings? It was about as erotic as a prostate biopsy.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

This could become a best seller. I love the love of Robert and Rebecca, but in a way he shared part of that love to Michele and Emma. I do wish there would have been a scene where Rebecca would be holding Emma's leash. Or even a scene where Emma and Rebecca had to sit and watch Michelle and Robert. but those are after the story fantasies. You did such a great job that I am sorry I can only give 5 stars. Maybe a sequel to let us know what happen at work.

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappy4 months ago

i hope this isnt the end, its been a great story so far.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart4 months ago

Still doing good. Its a cuckquean story but the wife isn't being humiliated or forgotten and I really appreciate that.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar4 months ago

Yeah, I liked this one a lot. My avatar is a pic of my and my wife's girlfriend. We were together for a few years before my wife's illness brought all outside play to a halt. Anyway, 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome "tail" MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous