All Comments on 'Trophy Husband Pt. 03'

by LotsToShare

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

What’s erotic about a broken marriage? How is a divorce the icing on the cake, especially one that involves purposely hurting your spouse? Where’s rhetorician in that?

Then there’s the constant sex. I don’t know if you’re aware of this but constant sex is…exhausting. Mentally, physically, emotionally. He literally never has any down time. When does he read a book, play video games, go for beers with his friends? Why men does he make friends?

It’s so unbelievable as to ruin the story. Afterall, it’s impossible to believe that he is a sex machine with a steel cock 24/7 and is robot like in his pursuit of sex. Might as well tell me he flies to Mars on his personal jet pack without a spacesuit.

PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

I will admit that I hate to see this come to an end. I loved each chapter, each character, and each scene. I love the last sex grouping with the three where Dominique physically dominated Rebecca, I wish we had seen more of that both in and out of the office, because that was what Rebecca enjoyed . There are several story which excite me but this was the first in a long time that aroused me. great job from star to finish. I will definitely seek out more of your storie.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I wasn't down for the 3 guys on Michelle at once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous