Trophy Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And sound, too, right?" Joan asked.

"Yep, and sound, too," Eric answered. "So we can hear all your groans and moans and dirty talking to us."

Joan laughed. "Well, yeah, there might be some of that. I'll try and play it up for our private little porn movie."

Feeling like a college girl, Joan turned then hopped onto the bed with a little squeal and threw herself next to Ethan.

"Here, let me do that," she said as she placed her hand over his and got to her knees.

Ethan withdrew his hand from his cock and sat up straighter. As his mother started to bend down to take his cock in her mouth he placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her. He pulled her up towards him then placed his hands on either side of his mother's face and leaned in to kiss her on the mouth.

Eric had begun recording when his mother turned away from him and faced Ethan on the bed. Now he recorded his mother and younger brother giving each other several short, wet kisses with lots of tongue. He zoomed in for a close up.

Joan was moaning slightly, delighting in the taste of her son's mouth and tongue and the feeling of his very hard cock in her hand. After several kisses, she pulled away and gently pushed Ethan back onto the pillows.

"I'm going to suck your cock now, baby," she said softly.

"Okay, Mom, I'd like that," Ethan responded.

Joan was on Ethan's left side. She slid her body down at right angles to his and brought her mouth to his cock. She kissed it on the head, then licked the side of it with the tip of her tongue. She saw a big drop of pre-cum getting ready to ooze out of her son's cock and quickly licked and sucked it up. Then she ran her hand to the base of his cock and back up, pressing his urethra with the side of her thumb as she did. Joan was rewarded with more pre-cum oozing out of her son's cock, which she quickly sucked into her mouth.

Looking up to where Eric was standing at the foot of the bed, she rubbed the head of Ethan's cock across her lips. "You getting all this, Eric?"

"You bet, Mom."

"Good," Joan grinned then ran her tongue all the way around Ethan's cockhead before slipping her lips over it. She got back up to her knees to give herself better leverage and began sucking as far down on her youngest son's cock as she could.

Ethan sucked in a big breath and let it out slowly. "Ahhhhh!" How wonderful his mother's mouth felt on his cock, so warm, so wet, so smooth.

Joan was in no hurry. She gave Ethan a slow and sensual cocksucking with lots of saliva lubricating his hard shaft as her mouth, with tightly compressed lips, went up and down on it.

Eric got down on the end of the bed on his belly—knowing he could edit out any shaky, unfocussed parts. When he was in place he got a good close up recording of just his mother's mouth sucking his brother's cock. Then he pulled back to get her face in the view. Joan was looking directly into the camera with half-closed, lust-glazed eyes.

Eric kept recording the beauty of his mother's sensual blow job on his brother's rigid, vein-bulging erection. Sometimes she would come completely up and off of its swollen glans and run her saliva-thick tongue around and around it before plunging her mouth down deep on it again.

Ethan groaned as his mother stopped sucking his cock. She sat back up and looked at Eric, who was pointing the camera at her. She smiled sweetly.

I'm going to get on my back now and have you fuck me while I continue to suck Ethan's cock. Can you do that okay?"

"Sure," Eric said.

"Do you need to shut the camera off while we get into position?"

"No. I can edit it to take out the, uh, bad parts."

"Okay." Joan turned to Ethan who was already getting up and onto his knees.

Joan laid down and got comfortable. Ethan scooted in to where his mother could turn her upper body a little and easily take his cock back in her mouth, which she did. Ethan groaned with pleasure at the feeling of his mother's hot, wet mouth slipping down over his swollen cock again.

Joan spread her thighs wide and Eric scooted himself up between them. Before he recorded his cock entering his mother's pussy he aimed the camera at his mother's mouth and Ethan's cock then pulled back to show a full upper body shot of his mother. Her right hand was holding Ethan's cock at the base as she bobbed her head—and her mouth—up and down on it. Her left hand was squeezing her left breast with her index finger and thumb occasionally pinching and tugging on her large, suckable nipple.

Eric then focused the camera down to show his mother's exposed pussy. He did a tight shot and could see the wet glint of her lubrication between her pussy lips, which had opened like a beautiful pink sexy flower. His mother's pussy really looked too small to take his thick cock even thought he had fucked it before.

Holding the camera in his right hand, Eric used his left hand to rubbed his swollen glans up and down through his mother's wet sexual crevice.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Baby. Eric. Yeah!" Joan sighed as she felt her oldest son's cock sliding wetly between her lips.

"Ahhh! God yes!" She cried as she felt Eric shoving his cock deep into her vagina in one solid thrust then begin fucking her. She went back to sucking her youngest son's cock, moaning at the pleasure her oldest son's cock was giving to her pussy. She was excited to be sucking one cock and getting fucked by the other and excited that it was all being recorded so she could see it later on their big screen TV, like watching a regular porn video. Well, it wouldn't be like a professional one, she knew, but she was sure that it would be good enough and that she would like it... a lot.

Eric got a great shot of his cock spreading his mother's pussy open and sinking deep inside it. He got more great shots of it pulling back out—now wet and slick and shiny with her pussy juices—and then slowly sliding back in. He focused on fucking his mother for several seconds. Three times he pulled his cock all the way out before reversing directions and filling his mother's pussy back up with his thick cock. All three times she pulled her mouth off of Ethan's cock and gasped.

In the meantime, watching his brother fucking their mother, as well as feeling how wonderful her mouth felt sucking his cock, got Ethan aroused to the point of orgasm. He wanted his brother to capture him coming in their mother's mouth with the camera. That thought excited him greatly—to watch himself come in her mouth and then to be able see that again and again, each time he watched the video.

"Eric, Eric!" Ethan gasped. "I'm going to come soon, really soon."

"Okay," Eric said as he focused again on his mother sucking his brother's cock.

"Mom," Ethan said, "when I tell you, open your mouth. I want Eric to get a shot of me coming in your mouth, okay?"

Joan took her mouth off of Ethan cock briefly. "Yes, sweetie. I'd like that too." Oh yes, she thought excitedly, seeing how it looks, my son coming in my mouth, on a video. Oh yes. She slipped her mouth back over Ethan's thick hardness.

Ethan changed the game plan slightly. He held his mother's head in his hands holding it still and began to fuck her mouth. Her lips were still tightly compressed around his spit slick cock.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes," Ethan cried out. "Open your mouth, Mom."

Eric got a tight shot as Ethan pulled his cock out of his mother's mouth and grabbed it just below the head. Joan opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. Ethan laid his cock head on his mother's tongue and jacked his cock several times. He had his chin on his chest and was looking straight down at his cock and his mother's mouth, trying to hold his cock steady as an incredible shock wave of pleasure exploded from his groin and swept over his whole body.

A second later hot streamers of his thick man goo shot out of the end of his cock and onto his mother's tongue and deeper into her mouth. His aim wasn't perfect due to the intense pleasure this orgasm was giving him and one of the streamers of cum hit the corner of Joan's mouth and streaked across her left cheek.

And then he was done. Ethan sucked in some air. His chest was heaving. The muscles that had been tensed during his climax relaxed and that wonderful post-orgasmic warmth enveloped him.

And then he laughed. "Oh wow! That was great!"

Joan sat up, lips pursed and closed tightly. She looked at Eric, cocked her head slightly and gave him a raised eyebrows inquiring look.

Eric grinned and focused on his mother's mouth.

Joan smiled, opened her mouth, pursed her lips again and pushed her youngest son's cum up to and almost over the brink. She gathered the cum on her tongue and opened her mouth wide to show it off to the camera. Then she closed her lips and gulped one big gulp before opening her mouth again to show that she had swallowed all the cum. Finally, she ran a finger along her cheek and pushed the cum that was there to her mouth and into it, sucking cum off her finger as well. She swallowed again. Then smiled prettily at the camera.

"I love swallowing cum," Joan said then grinned hugely.

"Damn, Mom," Ethan said, "you're just a regular little porn star."

They all laughed at that.

Eric shut off the camera. "That was great! That was really great! That's going to be such a hot scene when we watch this on the big screen."

Ethan moved over closer to his mother and hugged her and gave her a long wet kiss. "I love you, Mom." He grinned devilishly at her. "Not only are you a great mom but you're one hell of a cocksucker, too."

"Asshole," Joan laughed as she pushed Ethan away.

Eric laughed too. "Mom, your language. I'm shocked."

Joan smiled. "Well, okay, so I'm one hell of a cocksucker. And you guys are really great motherfuckers. So there." She stuck out her tongue.

"Uh-oh!" Joan said, looking down to Eric's cock. "You're losing it son. We need to get going again. I want you to fuck me and get it recorded so I can watch while we eat."

Joan pushed her son over gently and began sucking his cock. It was just a bit sticky from her vaginal lubrication but that didn't bother Joan and soon it was wet and slick from her saliva and hard and ready to go again. She looked up to see that Ethan was now recording her while she was sucking Eric's cock.

"Ready to fuck me some more, Eric," Joan asked with a lustful look in her eyes.

"Yeah, I am. Are we going to do a cumshot or a creampie, Mom?"

Joan gave Eric an inquisitive look.

"A cumshot is when I pulled my cock out and come on your belly or tits or face. A creampie is when I come in your pussy then after I pull out you push and let my cum ooze out of it. Or, I can pull out and quickly get up to your mouth and come in your mouth.

"Joan laughed. "So many choices. But, really, Eric, I want to feel you coming while you're fucking me... so I guess it'll be the creampie.

With that, Joan threw herself down on her back and spread her legs. Eric got into position between them again and shoved his cock back into his mother's pussy making her gasp with delight as his thick manhood filled her vagina so wonderfully.

Ethan moved in closer to get good, clear shots of his brother's big cock entering and then fucking their mother's beautiful little pussy.

It didn't take Joan or Eric long to become stimulated to where the slick, smooth fucking of Eric's hard cock in and out of her tight, clenching pussy was causing them both to moan and grunt and gasp with increasing pleasure.

At one point Eric leaned his body forward, braced on his elbows, so he could kiss his mother on the mouth and nibble and bite on her neck and ear. Ethan then moved behind Eric to where he could get a good clear shot showing his brother's cock still fucking their mother.

This is soooo hot! Ethan thought.

Ethan then moved back and shot his mother and brother kissing, showing her arms wrapped around Eric's back and her heels up on his ass as Eric's hips were undulating easily, moving his cock fully in and out of their mother's pussy.

"Oh, Eric! Eric!" Joan cried out. "Oh baby, it feels so good. Fuck me harder sweetie. Fuck me harder. Oh baby, that feels so good."

Eric grunted and increased his thrusting speed. "Yeah, Mom, yeah. It feels good, Mom, so damned good. God I love fucking you."

The camera caught the sheen of sweat that had broken out on Eric's back and shoulders and face.

"Now! Now! Eric, I'm coming now!" Joan cried out as her son's hard, thick cock pounded in and out of her grasping pussy. "Oh yes! Oh fuck yes!" She cried out and then her body shuddered and convulsed and she came and came and came.

Ethan was catching this all with the camera and his cock was getting hard again watching it and recording it.

Joan clung to her oldest son's body with her arms and legs, pushing her pussy up against his hard driving cock as the fireworks went off in her head and the intense pleasure of a strong orgasm flooded her body. She grunted and panted and made inarticulate sounds and her upper body was red, flushed with blood. There was no doubt that she was having an orgasm.

"Ooo-ooo-ooo!" she wailed in time with the pulses of pleasure coursing up from her pussy and through her body.

Eric slowed down then stopped.

Joan's legs and arms slipped off of Eric's body. She lay beneath her son limp and spent, but oh so happy.

She was panting and then laughing. "Oh Eric, that was wonderful." She kissed him hard on the mouth. They kissed for several moments.

Ethan recorded it all.

"Okay, Mom," Eric said after one last kiss. "Now it's my turn." He pushed himself up until he was kneeling between his mother's thighs like he had been before. He looked over to Ethan.

"Focus down here. I'm going to fuck Mom until I come and then we'll get the creampie shot, okay?"

"You've got it big brother," Ethan said.

"Ready, Mom?" Eric asked.

Joan laughed and took a couple of deep breaths. "Yeah, baby, I'm ready. And, Eric... .

"Yeah, Mom," Eric looked up from where he and his mother were joined in sex, such a wonderful sight to him.

"I really want to feel you come in my pussy, honey," Joan said

"Ooo, Mom, I love the way you talk."

Eric began fucking his thick cock in and out of his mother's pussy again. Oh yeah, he thought, this time there's no holding back. I can just fuck her until I come. The excitement of fucking his mother again, knowing that this is what she truly wanted, was a strong stimulating factor to Eric. God I love this, he thought.

Ethan recorded the action of his brother's cock fucking their mother's pussy, then he shifted focus, showing the look of pleasure on their mother's face, a look that in any situation but sex could be mistaken for a look of pain. Eric's face had a look of concentration and his eyes were focused on watching his cock pumping in and out of his mother's vagina.

"Uh!" Eric grunted. God his mother's pussy felt so damned good, as good as any young woman he had ever fucked. But the really exciting thing about it was that it was his mother's pussy that he was fucking. Further, sharing his mother with his brother was just fine with Eric. In fact, it was even more exciting that way. He loved watching his brother fuck their mother and he loved watching their mother suck his brother's cock... and letting him come in her mouth. That had been so damned hot. And now they would get to see it on the TV later.

Ethan refocused on the action happening at his mother's pussy. The camera showed just how turned on and wet she was by just how slick and shiny wet Eric's cock was as he fucked her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Mom, Mom! I'm going to come. Yessss I'm... . Uh! Uh! Uh!"

At the last moment Eric fell forward and embraced his mother strongly as his hips pounded his cock even harder and faster in and out of her pussy.

His eyes fluttered shut as his cock began spewing its thick hot load deep inside his mother's vagina. His body shuddered from the great pleasure it was feeling and his brain kind of went blank, feeling only the wonderful pulses of orgasmic gratification that shot though his entire being.

"Oh, baby! Yesssss!" Joan's body had quickly cycled into the plateau stage of sexual excitement and when her son began crying out and fucking her harder, especially when he had fallen forward to embrace her strongly, she went instantly from plateau stage to orgasmic stage. She was coming again, thrusting her hips hard back against Eric's thrusting cock that was now pumping out his semen deep inside her, flooding her pussy with his cum.

"Oh fuck yes!" Joan cried out. She was totally aroused, totally stimulated, totally excited about fucking her sons. It was so socially wrong and yet she loved it so damned much. She hugged Eric's body tightly loving the feeling of its lean strength over her and his arms around her as his wonderful cock fucked her to orgasm.

And then both son and mother stopped moving, still clinging to each other and breathing heavily. They were both covered with sweat.

Eric pushed his body up off of his mother's. He kissed her on the lips once, sweetly, then mother and son opened their mouths to each other and kissed several times, feeling with their lips, tasting with their tongues and loving every second of it. Finally, Eric pushed his body up and sat back on his heels.

"You ready?" He asked Ethan.

Ethan focused on his brother's cock, still stuffed into their mother's pussy. "Yeah," he said.

"You ready,?" Eric asked his mother.

Joan smiled, then grinned and raised her eyebrows twice in quick succession. "Yeah, baby, I'm ready." She could hardly wait to see what this looked like on their TV.

Eric slowly pulled his still hard cock out of his mother's pussy. Some of his semen clung to the glans and dripped down onto the bed. He scooted back then got off to one side of their mother as Ethan slid in around and got between her wide spread legs to get a clear shot of her pussy.

Joan propped herself up on her elbows and smiled at both of her sons. She pushed with her vaginal muscles and Eric's cum began to ooze out of her vagina and slowly drip down to cover her asshole.

Ethan was getting it all. "Great Mom, that's just great," he said.

Joan had an idea. "If you think that's great, what do you think about this," she said. She reached down between her legs and ran her index and middle finger through her cum-dripping pussy lips. She swirled her fingers a bit to coat them then brought them to her mouth.

Ethan followed her with the camera.

Joan smiled again then slipped her fingers into her mouth to suck the cum off of them.

"Mmm!" she said, I love the taste of fresh hot cum from my pussy."

Then, not able to hold it together anymore, she began laughing and threw herself back on the bed.

Ethan shut off the camera. He looked over to Eric, who was laughing himself. "Mom's really getting into this isn't she. She's becoming a regular freak."

"Freak? Are you calling me a freak?" Joan popped back up on her elbows and gave Ethan a stern look, but then laughed again.

"In a good way, Mom. In a good way," Ethan said.

Joan threw herself back on the bed again and opened her arms out wide. "Come here boys and give your mother a kiss."

Eric quickly snuggled up to his mother's left side and began kissing her.

Ethan placed the camera on the bedside stand then snuggled up to her right side. When Eric pulled his lips away from their mother's mouth, Ethan gently turned her face towards himself and began kissing her.

"Oh boys," Joan said when she finally broke the kiss with Ethan, "I love you both so much and even though I know it's wrong—at least to society—our incestuous sex, I love it so much." She heaved a big sigh of contentment and, with her arms around each of their necks, she pulled them tight against her body and gave them a good squeeze.