Trophy Wife Blacked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley showed up to the docks in her Ferrari, a little red dress that covered just enough to hide the fact that she was leaking BBC cum from her vagina and anus, sexy high heels and a healthy shine on her face, arms and legs that Rob assumed was some sort of skin cream, but was actually the communal juices of eleven woke white beauties and a few Black men who Haley had just spent several hours having sex with. Her hair was up in a ponytail and her makeup light, which only served to exemplify her natural beauty and made her irresistibly sexy to all who saw her, especially Rob.

Haley saw the boat from a block away. Even she was blown away when she saw the 221-foot behemoth docked next to the array of other, smaller boats owned by the couple. Her eyes got wide as she imagined all the coke-fueled interracial sex parties she could throw on it, all the black babies that would be conceived on it, all the traveling around the globe to taste all the Black cocks that the world had to offer that she could do with it, and she began to feel genuinely impressed and moved.

Rob was dropped off by his driver right near Haley, and came out looking somewhat more invigorated having showered, shaved and changed into decent clothes.

Haley's mood immediately sank, realizing that she was pretty much obligated to give Rob what he wanted now. The two had only been intimate a few times in their two-year relationship, each time when Haley had calculated that Rob had given her $20 million in gifts. $20 million was a fair price for a whiteboy to pay for her treasure of a pussy, Haley thought, even though she let Black men cum inside her every day for free. Haley had been receiving extravagant gifts from plutocratic white men since she was a teenager, and she knew damn well that this gift was valuable enough to buy Rob some sex.

Rob seemed to realize that he was going to be getting laid as well.

"Let me show you around your new boat, my love," Rob said, grabbing Haley by the waist dangerously close to her booty, which she reluctantly allowed.

Rob had the ship covered in proclamations and symbols of his love for his wife, filling it to the brim with flowers, smaller gifts, champagne, chocolates and a trail of rose pedals leading to the bedroom.

Haley was born in a broke family in rural Virginia and forced to share a house with an alcoholic mother and grabby older brothers, frequently visited by pervy uncles. Constantly abused and exploited by creepy white men, she was spotted by a modeling talent scout at age 14 while on a class trip to Washington DC. She left her house full of perverts and moved to LA just a few weeks later and never looked back, quickly ascending to the top heights of the high fashion modeling industry. By the time she turned 18, she realized she could make way more money by dating wealthy but mediocre white men, and hopped from millionaire to millionaire all while taking BBC on the side. She knew her body was a treasure and she knew that giving rich white men a taste of that treasure from time to time was unfortunately necessary to keep moving up the social ladder and claim the status that all those mediocre white men were born with. As much as she hated it, she knew it was necessary to let Rob use her body as payment for this gift.

Of course, unlike for Black men, Haley wasn't about to shower, change into sexy lingerie, engage in tender foreplay to make the sex that much better, try some sexy adventurous moves to increase his pleasure or anything like that. She was going to get it over with as she was, caked in pussy drool and baby batter, pussy and anus leaking Black cum profusely.

The master bedroom of the yacht was the largest Haley had ever seen on a private ship and was covered in gifts, balloons, flowers and rose pedals that Rob had placed there. There was extravagant furniture, lighting and decorations throughout the room, including a massive bed that looked big enough to host a medium-sized orgy like she one she had going on at her secret suite downtown.

"I'm so wet for you baby." Haley said as she saw the room and shoved Rob's face into her Black cum-drenched pussy.

Rob was too overwhelmed with lust to question why Haley's pussy and asshole were literally leaking, and nearly every time Haley had fucked Rob it was shortly after taking a creampie from a BBC so Rob believed his wife to simply be an extremely wet lover. He greedily licked, sucks and fingered Haley's pussy as she let out some fake moans, allowing him to think the Black cum filling his mouth was just her pussy drool.

Rob attempted to pick up the blonde up and drag her to bed newlywed-style, but even Haley's slender frame was too much for the weakling and she had to walk over.

Haley pushed the white boy into the bed and ordered him to strip, and she hid her disgust as Rob's pasty, skinny-fat, pale body came into view, along with a tiny dick that was still somewhat flaccid.

Haley crawled on top of him and got into a 69 position, then sat back to sit on his face and order him to eat her out. Haley then pulled her dress off over her shoulders to match Rob's nudity, her perfect breasts defying gravity as the bra came off as well. Haley giggled as she felt the globs of cum leave her pussy and asshole and enter Rob's mouth, still thinking it was just her juices. She took her high-heeled right foot and tapped his cock with it a few times, which was all the foreplay Rob needed before his cock was erect and nearly ready to explode. Haley knew it was gonna be a short affair.

Haley was able to produce a semblance of arousal by imagining her gangster Black friends kicking the shit out of Rob and taking his mansion, turning her into a fuck slave and breeding bitch for all the homies in town, all while Rob ate her out from below.

The bombshell then moved a few feet south on the bed, going from sitting on his face to hovering her pussy over his tiny erect dick in reverse cowgirl position. She giggled to herself and wondered how long it would take this time to make his tiny little rod cry.

"Give me a condom." she said sternly, shaking her ass over his nearly-exploded cock. She wouldn't dare allow a bare white dicklet in her pussy like she lets her Black men fuck her.

Rob reached into a bowl on the nightstand next to him which was filled with condoms and handed it to Haley.

The beauty then opened the wrapper and placed the condom in her mouth. She then got off of her husband got on all fours next to his naked body, skillfully placing the condom on his little dick with her mouth, not-so-subtly hoping that this act alone would make him cum and her duties would be over.

Rob somehow managed to keep his jizz inside, probably due to the extra anti-depressants he had been taking. Haley was disappointed and climbed on top of him, riding him face-to-face and putting her pussy on his wrapped dicklet.

Haley lowered herself once to let his tiny dick enter her, feeling none of his three inches. She had hoped that the years of massive Black cock would have stretched her pussy out a little bit to make sex with whiteboys at least a little less enjoyable for them, but she could tell Rob was in heaven immediately. She bounced twice more before she felt his face twist and his cock twitch, and knew he was past the point of no return in just a few seconds. She immediately picked her pussy up and got off of his dick, unwilling to let his cum anywhere near her snatch even if wrapped up. She removed the condom and let his cock erupt without any further stimulation as Rob moaned in pleasure but dissatisfaction from the ruined orgasms. Haley laughed at the tiny dick spurting its thin watery juices onto his own stomach. As the spurts ceased, Haley wiped up the thin goo with her hand and lightly slapped Rob's face, transferring his little cumshot onto his own cheek.

Haley giggled and walked out of the room without even getting dressed, leaving Rob without the postcoital cuddles he was desperately hoping for.

"Hope that was worth it." Haley said with a laugh as she walked out to go explore her new yacht.

The rush of dopamine from that brief contact with Haley was enough to lift Rob out of his depressive episode and he returned to his normal self in a few days, which was still miserable but not suicidal or suffering enough to cause Haley any dismay. The snowbunny went back to "living" with Rob, although the benzodiazepines he used to sleep made it easy to sneak out for late-night fun and her cover job as a philanthropist allowed her to sneak out 8-9 hours a day to fuck BBC.

Haley was naturally disgusted that Rob used her body earlier, but she had an IUD that never failed her, plus she took a double dose of Plan B and some abortion pills she found online just to make extra sure that Rob didn't plant a parasite in her womb with his pre-cum.

Haley was over at her private suite downtown one afternoon riding Roddy and struggling to bring his massive Black cock to orgasm. She needed to call in backup from Desiree who was often the first girl she'd call for a threesome when she wasn't able to satisfy a BBC by herself, which was often the case because the Black men she slept with were generally used to fucking several bitches at once.

Desiree was a dark-skinned Black girl with a massive booty, giant tits and a skinny waist. Formerly an Instagram model with hundreds of thousands of followers and a music video model, Desiree liked to spend her time fucking Black men and hustling white men just like Haley, although Haley suspected she had another, larger source of income.

Desiree saw the text and was over within 20 minutes, sporting a trench coat, aviator sunglasses and a bright pink wig.

"Couldn't handle all the cock yourself, sweetie? Don't worry, most bitches can't." she said in a teasing tone as she dropped her trenchcoat to reveal bright pink lingerie nearly ripping at the seems in a struggle to hold her coconut-sized tits or 48-inch booty.

Haley was on top of of the community activist trying to do some contortionist's variation of reverse cowgirl where she had her legs spread 180 degrees apart and her back arched nearly 45 degrees. She ignored the the Black woman's quip asDesiree went over to sit on Roddy's face and kicked off Haley to suck his cock, while Haley repositioned herself to lick and worship his balls. After nearly an hour of hard work, Roddy finally ejaculated into a sandwich made of Haley and Desiree's pussy's which where pressed together and rubbed across the length of his cock over and over like two hotdog buns jerking off an oversized bratwurst.

Haley noticed Roddy was feeling a bit down in the post-sex cuddling session between the three, so she told Rob that she was gonna pull an all-nighter at the philanthropist club and she wouldn't be home until the morning. To cheer him up, she ordered a feast of room service and invited over four more girls to the hotel suite. The six beauties would spend the next several hours pleasing the BLM organizer while catering to his every whim. After about four hours of rawdogging beauties and eating $600 steaks off of supermodel booties, Roddy finally felt comfortable to share with the girls about what was bothering him.

"Listen, girls... You know I don't like to get emotional with y'all but this one thing just happened I can't get out my head," the dreadlocked activist said, as half a dozen cum-caked beauties laid silent and snuggled up to him, letting him know he had their undivided attention.

"Another brother got gunned down by the police this weekend. Just found out from the fam, hasn't hit the media yet. Y'all, we gonna have to have the bigger motherfuckin' riot ever when this shit hits the press. But I don't know if the organization has what it takes this time. All the donations from the George Floyd days have dried up, we need real cash if we're gonna change anything this time."

"Don't worry babe! We can cheer you up. Would impregnating the daughter of a racist Trump supporter make you any happier?" one of the the blonde-haired bombshells said, eager to be knocked up.

"Shit, it couldn't hurt!" Roddy replied, and they all got back to fucking promptly.

It wasn't lost on Rob that a lifetime of getting whatever material possession he wanted had made him grow numb to them, and no toys, cars, food or expensive wine could really excite him any more. The only thing that brought him joy was intimacy with Haley, and he knew he was only getting that when he gave her things. He was beginning to realize she was using him even more than a trophy wife normally uses a rich husband, but he was just too head-over-heels to do anything about it.

Haley came home the next morning, showered and cleaned up. She saw Roddy eating a breakfast prepared by the private chef and decided to join him, as the chef's food was among the best in the city.

Rob, enjoying a rare meal with his wife, decided to speak uncharacteristically bluntly that morning.

"Hon" he said "I really enjoyed being intimate with you a few days back."

Haley laughed. "I'm sure you did! Sorry but work has just been a killer and I have such a headache, I-"

"I know you're not gonna give it up for free." Rob interrupted, "I realized that by now. Well, the stock market went up about 200 points yesterday which means I could buy you a garage full of Bugatti's this week and still have my net worth go up, so why not? How about you just tell me what you want? Cut the bullshit. You want gifts, I want love."

Haley was slightly taken aback. She knew her beauty made men idiots, but Rob finally figured out she only gave it up when he spent insane bucks on her. But this wasn't necessarily a bad thing, she thought. Now she can just ask for things and get them, no manipulation needed.

Haley sat for a few moments in silence, then spoke.

"I want us, you really, to donate $20 million to Black Lives Matter Los Angeles. I've spent a lot of time studying charities and that's the organization that needs our help right now. An LAPD just killed a Black man, all hell's about to break loose when the media finds out, and BLM needs money to act accordingly." Haley replied.

"$20 million? Babe, you gotta understand how philanthropy as a billionaire works. That might be chump change to me, but if people find out I'm single-handedly funding a controversial organization, it could have ramifications for all-"

"$5 million and I'll let you suck my tits while I jerk you off." Haley interrupted. The news was going to leak in a few days, and Roddy made it clear they needed money now. "They need it now though. Like go to the office downtown and drop off the check right now."

"Hon, there's away to do these things, it takes time and... fuck... ok honey, fine. You're right, charity is important. I won't be able to hide the payment or funnel it through any of my nonprofits for a tax deduction, and people will immediately know it's me which will make me a target, but-" Haley interrupted him by running up to him and kissing him on the cheek.

"Write that check baby, we need to get to Roddy's place now!" Haley said.

"Roddy?" Rob said, puzzled.

Rob went to go write the check while Haley phoned Roddy.

"Mr. Brown," she said with chuckle "I got your money. 5 mil gonna be enough? Uh huh, uh huh, ok. We'll meet you in the office in 30. No, the real office. Roddy just get to the fucking office on MLK street! Ok, bye."

Rob decided to take Haley in one of his company's bulletproof limos into the city, insisting that it would be safest for his wife to be with him in the big bad downtown.

Haley agreed. Getting Rob to drive her to the city meant he wouldn't be at work, which means he wouldn't get to fuck anything up, which meant the company did better and Rob's stocks made more money. The two drove into the city and got to the office in about 30 minutes.

Rob found the BLM headquarters to be unremarkable in most ways, a simple office building filled with meeting rooms, cubicles and volunteers. It was larger than most offices in downtown LA but nothing remarkable about it from the outside. One thing that did stand out was that the office was absolutely filled with beautiful young women of all races who were presumably serving as volunteers, as well as a handful of Black men who seemed to be in control. The quality and quantity of the girls far exceeded the beauty of the spaces that Rob and his billionaire friends frequented, like brothels and sex parties which catered to "elite" white men but never contained anywhere near as many stunning beauties as were packed into this downtown charity headquarters. Even though these girls could make mountains of money serving as escorts and sugar babies to megawealthy white men, they were choosing to be here and even Rob's richest friends weren't able to find whores half this good-looking to fuck.

After navigating through what seemed like a sea of scantily dressed, gorgeous young women, Haley and Rob finally reached Roddy Brown's office.

"Ah hello there, Ms. Torrington." Roddy said the couple made it to the office.

"Hi Mr. Brown! Rob, this is Mr. Brown." Haley said.

"Roddy Brown, nice to meet you. I'm the Mr. Torrington to Haley's Mrs." Rob said in his classic overconfident business tone.

"That's Mr. Brown, Rob." Roddy replied, standing up to rise nearly a foot taller than Rob. "Haley, I hope your man doesn't treat his clients so rudely." Roddy replied, prompting a giggle from Haley.

"Yahhh... Ok, well Mr. Brown, I came here to deliver a ch-" Rob started, being cut off.

"My my, what a lovely dress you have on Miss Haley. What's a girl like you doing with a guy like that?" Robby interrupted.

"Tee-hee! Oh you!" Haley replied, blushing.

"Ahem, if you wouldn't mind, Roddy-" Rob continued

"It's Mr. Brown, little man. Now drop that check off on my desk somewhere I'll see it, Haley and I can take it from here." Roddy replied.

"Sir, if you want my money you'll show a little more res-"

"God Rob shut the fuck up! You heard the man, no donation no deal! Now get the fuck out of here while we figure out how to use these funds!" Haley interrupted.

"The next check really would be better on the first of the month, but I'll excuse it this time, Rob. Now please, we have a lot of work to do and your last minute fair weather activism didn't help with the workload." the activist said. "Please close the door on your way out, thank you."

Rob continued to protest. "Wait, Haley, you're seriously going back to work now after-"

Roddy stood up, his muscles bulging out of his tight t-shirt and towering over Rob who instinctively knew that Roddy could rip him in half with ease.

Defeated, Rob left his wife in Roddy's office and walked outside alone, the countless gorgeous babes shooting him dirty looks as he walked out alone and got into his car.

Rob drove home and didn't see Haley again for the rest of the day. He texted her every few hours, but the only replies he got were along the lines of "she's busy."

Haley, Roddy, and several other BLM activists spent the next several days buying signs, markers, foot and drink for protests, plus bats, armor, masks, umbrellas and leaf blowers for the inevitable rioting. They dropped these supplies off at key areas throughout the city and told all local activists to prepare for absolute hell to break loose. Most important was planning the sites of large protests and riots, places that police couldn't reach easily and could be blocked from reaching. Of course, there was just as much passionate lovemaking as activist work and a large chunk of Rob's check was spent on expensive hotel rooms for the male BLM leaders and their army of young and gorgeous woke women to blow off steam with each other's bodies. The organization made sure to book them for the next few weeks so that the Black protesters would always have a place to go to cum inside the hoards of female protesters that would be clamoring for their dicks.