Trophy Wife Blacked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob knew it was futile to try to stop this. It was the natural order of things, and that's why it was so fucking sexy. But still, he couldn't bear the thought of his wife carrying another man's baby while he would never have kids or pass down his genes. Everyone in the room knew that Roddy was getting close. So Rob did the only thing he could do and decided to beg.

"P-please sir. Don't cum inside my wife. Please, just... pull out. I don't know how I would handle it if she were to have another man's baby." Rob said in a weak voice over the sounds of Haley's cheeks clapping, her pussy gushing and Desiree's slurping.

Haley ignored the pathetic plea and continued to ride the cock and stare into Roddy's soul.

Roddy could barely believe what he heard. The audacity of the request nearly caused to consider knocking Rob the fuck out for even having the balls to ask such a ridiculous question. If not for the possibility of giving him a brain bleed and not getting his $100 million, he probably would have.

"What the fuck did you just ask me to do you little fucking rat?" Roddy replied in a furious voice. "Why the fuck would I pull out of this pussy before I nutted? Do you not realize it feels better to cum inside a pussy than to jerk off onto one? So why the FUCK would I not cum inside your wife right now?"

"Please sir! Please! All I'm asking is you pull out for a few seconds so she doesn't get pregnant! It'll just be a few seconds! Isn't that worth $100 million?" Rob continued to plead, now sobbing.

"Why the fuck do I care if she gets pregnant? Ain't my fucking job to deal with that shit! You have any idea how many white fucking weasels like you raising my kids? No skin off my bones. I'm gonna cum inside your wife, I'm gonna give her my seed, she'll bear my children, you'll raise them and there ain't fucking shit you can do about it white bitch! Now shut the fuck up so I can knock her up!" Roddy barked.

"You'd make me raise a child and ruin my life just for a few extra seconds of pleasure?" Rob said through tears.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Roddy said, bringing up his fist and slamming it down onto Rob's chest, cracking half of his ribs and making it agonizing to breath let alone talk.

Haley giggled, still looking Roddy directly in the eyes from a few inches away. "So that's how you shut him up." she said with a laugh.

Haley continued riding, picking up the pace as she felt Roddy's muscles tense more and more. She felt his cock begin to twitch and knew she had brought him to the point of no return.

"Give me a baby worth loving..." she whispered sensually but loud enough for Roddy and Rob to hear.

Roddy grabbed her sensational asscheeks and pushed her cunt down on his cock, bringing the tip of his dick to her cervix. Letting out a mighty roar, his cock exploded and shot a torrent of love juice directly through her cervix into her womb. Haley could feel the cum going deeper than it even had, with his sticky hot goo coalescing in her uterus behind her belly button, with new waves of cum erupting every few seconds. She felt the swimmers gush now only into her belly button but flanks as well and intuitively knew that her ovaries were being bathed in superior DNA. This caused her a pleasure she had never felt before and didn't realize she was capable of feeling as the euphoria melted away any semblance of composure she once had and turned her into a screaming, drooling puddle of unadulterated elation. She knew she was pregnant before Roddy was even done ejaculating.

She wasn't done yet, though. Roddy's cumshots lasted minutes with even his later ropes of jizz containing more cum than most white boys would ever be able to produce with their main ejaculation. She wanted to prove to Rob that this wasn't just about reproduction, Roddy was a superior person than he was and she was pleasuring him because he deserved it, not just to have a Black baby.

After five or six contractions of cum had been shot into her fertile unprotected pussy, Haley lifted up her hips off Roddy's cock and immediately placed her mouth on his dick, vowing to suck out every last drop of semen he was able to spare. The Black man shot several more ropes of jizz into her mouth until it was full and Haley couldn't swallow any more, so she placed her left hand on her tits and jerked off the rest of the cum on her wedding ring, completely drowning the trinket in a sea of sticky hot goo.

Haley's body finally gave out, overwhelmed by the surge of endorphins flooding her brain and the cum bathing her ovaries. She collapsed on the bed next to Rob, who was still tied up and breathing in agony.

Roddy simply stood up and slapped both Haley and Desiree on the ass before getting dressed.

"I'll catch you bitches later. I got a booty call down at UCLA with a few of the cheerleaders. Haley, Imma take that red Bentley, I'll get it back to you later." Roddy said, grabbing a pair of keys from Haley's purse and walking out the door.

Haley began to melt away into a fuck-coma, joyously wondering about whether her insemination would lead to pregnancy with twins, triplets or quadruplets. Rob simply stared at Haley's glowing face and wondered how he'd go on living now that she was Black bred.