Trophy Wife Blacked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob barely saw his wife for the next three days, even less than he even saw her. But he knew she was passionate about social justice, and this was a legitimately huge moment for the anti-police brutality movement and it was happening in their very city.

On that third day after the donation, the video of the police killing finally leaked. An officer had pulled over a Black driver, which lead to a fight between the white officer and black driver, and ended with the police officer shooting the driver six times after he had been knocked down.

The reaction to the video was immediate and predictable. While many conservative, mostly white male, viewers found it justified, it prompted fury and outrage from the Black community and the more liberal young women. Haley and Roddy immediately moved to the industrial center of the city to initiate massive protests.

The locations of the protests were meticulously selected. This space was easily accessible by rail and bike, but only had a few roads that could easily be blocked off to prevent police from arriving. There were tons of white-owned businesses. There were about 200 hotel rooms rented out by BLM in a 5 minute walk and over 1000 in a half-hour walk. In essence, it was a place where activists could gather, hell could be raised and cops couldn't come.

Thousands of young women and a few hundred Black activist had gathered in the preselected area within hours, with smaller crowds popping up across the city for protest. Signs were being distributed along with body armor, umbrellas to block riot bullets and tear gar, bricks to block off roads. As BLM supporters grew in droves, a small amount of counterprotesters also showed up, mostly angry white men carrying Thin Blue Line flags and Trump gear. The few cops who were able to arrive kept the two crowds for the time being, but tensions raised higher when the sun went down.

As the racists hurled taunts and insults at the BLM crowd, the antiracism protesters came to outnumber the counterprotesters 20 to 1 and the cops hundreds to 1. The breaking point came when one of the pro-police protesters threw a bottle at the BLM crowd, and a group of about 15 young Black men decided to charge the racist protesters. Easily bullrushing through the handful of cops, these Black men led by Roddy ran over to the racists and began directly engaging them.

Roddy was first to arrive and landed a crushing punch from a sprinting start directly into the face of a white man carrying a confederate flag, prompting explosive cheers from thousands of woke young women who came out to support the cause. Haley's ovaries nearly exploded as she watched Roddy effortlessly take down racist after racist with just a few punches.

As the Black men began to beat down the racist counterprotesters, several women swarmed the handful of cops and prevented them from reaching the racists to help them, while a smaller crowd began tipping the cop cars and laying bricks on the road to prevent more cops from arriving. The handful of cops soon ran away on foot, leaving the racists to fend to themselves.

Free of the threat of cops, more Black men joined in the pummeling of the racist protesters, taking down each small weak white man with breathtaking ease and kicking them while they were down. The mob of stunning young ladies watched in admiration and sexual longing as these strong conquerors easily vanquished their pathetic foes.

Young beauties began to strip their clothes and throw themselves at the Black men, who were now mostly just kicking and stomping the defeated racists who had been entirely wiped out in just a few minutes of brawling.

Roddy was in the middle, beating the barely-conscious body of a racist protester that was wearing a Neo-Nazi shirt with his own flag pole, Roddy's fists and clothes covered in the blood of several racists. Haley couldn't control herself stripped to her undies and ran into his arms, kissing him passionately and causing him to drop the flag pole. Roddy kissed back and put his hands on Haley's booty cheeks and held her up as Haley locked her legs around his waist. Roddy gave the racist's body below him a few more kicks as Haley whispered in his ear that she wanted his cock NOW.

There was no need to go anywhere. The racist counter-protesters were vanquished and the few cops now scattered and running with their tails between their legs, and no way for backup to arrive. These were the protester's streets, and Roddy was the leader of the protesters. Roddy decided to take Haley right then and there, as several other Black men decided to do the same thing.

Roddy moved his hand slightly to grab the pack of Haley's panties and pulled, ripping off the $400 thong off like it was made of tissue paper. Giving the semi-conscious, convulsing racist's body by his feet a few final stomps, Roddy took his other hand and pulled down his pants and boxers while still holding Haley up against his body.

His giant cock was already semi-erect and he could feel Haley's moisture literally dripping from her pussy onto his bare dick. He knew they were both ready.

The Black men around them had largely done the same thing, pummeling defeated racists until being interrupted by one or more young beauties who had become overwhelmed with lust, and they began to all make love under the streetlights, defeated racists being forced to watch their women being taken, inseminated and impregnated by the conquerors.

Haley and Roddy made eye contact as Haley made phrase "I wanna have your baby." with her lips without saying it aloud. Roddy then lowered Haley's pussy to be level with his cock and slowly pulled her in against his raging hard-on while Haley continued to lock her legs around Roddy's waist. He began madly pulling her in and pushing her out while still lifting her up, basically using the model as a sex toy while she screamed in orgasmic bliss. More and more girls began to strip naked and swarm Roddy, rubbing their naked bodies on his and kissing every surface of his skin they could expose. His massive strength never waned a bit as he continued to hold Haley up by her asscheeks and madly thrust her body over his cock over and over at a neckbreaking tempo for several minutes before he finally exploded inside her guts, producing a cumshot so powerful it caused jizz to saturate her pussy and jet out of her cunt in all directions, spraying both the other girls and the knocked-out Nazis within a 10 foot radius.

Haley laid down in the street for several minutes to allow her body to recover from the overwhelming exultation her body just experienced, and vowed that one day she would bear Roddy's child, the cum in her pussy just barely being contained by an IUD she wanted out ASAP.

Roddy was swarmed with about a dozen other horny naked knockouts who all wanted to be the next girl he came inside, and Haley decided to leave him to his fun. She found the rest of her clothes not too far away and joined the rest of the protesters in breaking down the local white-owned businesses, looting their wares and burning signs of white supremacy like statues of colonizers.

Police had officially retreated the city within a few hours and the BLM protesters, aided by Rob's money and several days of pre-organizing, were essentially free to rule the city as they wished for a night of rage, lust, looting and partying. Black protesters filled up the pre-purchased hotel rooms with dozens of sex-obsessed radical ladies who were eager to prove their loyalty to the Black movement with their bodies and their fertile wombs.

Haley and most of the other women returned home when the sun went up in the morning, while Roddy began to prepare for another intense night of battle with cops and the racist police brutality supporters.

Haley spent the next several days sleeping and resting in her $68-million dollar mansion with Rob, then returning downtown at dusk ready to riot, fuck, and raise hell.

The BLM protesters were wildly successful in ruling the streets in the first few days. The money was there and pouring in as national news media began to offer favorable coverage, the anti-police tactics were well thought out and effective and the incompetent LAPD was being restrained by cowardly politicians who thought that going to hard against protesters would be politically detrimental.

The first protests were on a Friday, but by the following Wednesday, the cops were beginning to gain ground on the protesters. Fewer protestors showed up during the week, cops were finding new ways to get to and break up protests, and they were beginning to start to make some successful arrests while not having to retreat until later into the night. Black men were continuing to pummel racists and fuck fertile white girls by the hundreds of thousands, but the energy of the first few nights was becoming harder to replicate. The countless businesses and properties burned down were beginning to make corporate America quietly push for more aggressive response from police, while pretending to stand with the protesters in public.

Roddy knew that the tides could be turned again if they could make it until Friday when the weekend masses would join them again, but they needed resources to get there. Particularly, they needed a bail fund and legal defenses for the protesters who were beginning to get arrested.

Haley knew that the national small-dollar donations wouldn't cut it so she went back to her ATM of a husband to see what else she could get from him.

The trophy wife arrived home at around 5am from a night of rioting and looting on Thursday morning wearing a long coat, with black stockings, boots, bra and panties underneath.

She walked up the stares and through several hallways until she finally reached the master bedroom, where she saw her husband passed out with a bottle of Diazepam next to him. It didn't surprise her, heavy sedatives were the only way he could sleep. But it had the added benefit of making him loopy until at least 10 in the morning, during which he generally had no memories or comprehensive self-awareness.

She turned on the lights and shook his body as it lay on the bed.

"Babe?" she asked.

Rob turned over and muttered a few incomprehensible words. Haley had been with enough pill-popping rich boys loaded up on concierge doctor's benzos to know what state he was in. He was going to be out of it for at last 6 more hours, more than enough time to get a few million off of him.

"Come inside, head up the big staircase, the two little staircases, then the, eighth room to the left." she texted a new boytoy.

After about 10 minutes a tall, muscular, dark-skinned Black man wearing grey sweatpants, a white t-shirt and a few gold chains walked in.

"Damn, you wasn't lying. This place is fuckin wild!" he said.

The man was Jaylin, a drug dealer and gang member that Haley had met the night before. She became captivated by this young buck after seeing him dominate the streets that night. Ripping down statues, torching cop cars, picking up tear gas cannisters and throwing them back at the cops, but most importantly just beating the living shit out of a group of 7 or 8 Neonazi counterprotests who tried to ambush him with his bare hands. His heroics were witnessed by the crowd of young woke girls and became a hero to them. At the end of the night, he turned down numerous offers to go home with multiple women, including one sorority that promised to share him between the entire house of 50+ girls, in order to take a ride with Haley on her Ferrari and see what adventures lie ahead.

"Damn! What the shit?!" Jaylin said, noticing Rob sleeping on the ridiculously ornate and fancy bed.

Jaylin was just 18, compared to Haley's 23. She could tell that he likely grew up in the inner city, never really ventured out of his neighborhood and probably never even met that many white girls let alone fucked any.

"Tee-hee-hee, you haven't been with many white sluts, have you? Don't worry, Momma will teach you. Fucking a white bitch in front of her white hubby is standard practice. Don't worry, he's drugged as shit. He won't bother us. I'll tie him down just to make sure. Why don't you go help yourself to the bar next door while I get ready for him? We have 29 different types of whiskey that are over $2000 a bottle!" Haley said lovingly.

Jaylin left nextdoor and Haley slipped out of her jacket, revealing all-black lingerie.

She began to nudge Rob as he was passed out.

"Hey babe? It's me." Haley said.

Rob faintly opened his eyes. "Honnneeshhhh???..."

"Yah babe it's me. I'm just really horny from last night. I know you're still out of it but how'd you like to listen to me masturbate to wake you up?"

"Yeshh honeyyy pleasshhhh I lovee you so mush hon." Rob moaned, slightly more awake but still very loopy.

"You know the rules, babe, no peaking!" she said, crawling on top of her husband and taking her silk stockings off. She then used her left leg's stocking to tie his hands together, then tie them to the bedframe, and did the same to his feet with her right leg's stocking. She then removed her bra and tied it around his head like a blindfold, the large cups easily blocking off his vision.

"I'm gonna go get my dildo now." Haley said.

"Okkeyyy..." Rob uttered, still drugged.

"Jaylin! I'm ready for you!" she called out.

The young man walked in and froze, overwhelmed by the site of Haley's physical perfection, in such luxurious and expensive panties and high heels, on such an extravagant bed in such a lavish room. His excitement turned to curiosity when he saw that Haley was sprawled out next to a tied-up white boy, and Jaylin immediately remembered what they said about white couples in his hood.

"Nah-uh," Jaylin said. "Look bitch, I turned down a house of 30 college sluts for you. Maybe they not as fine as you, but I doubt they'd make me do some weird wypipo shit like this."

Haley stood up, effortlessly walking in a pair of 5-inch stilettos that allowed Haley to meet him at eye level, her beauty and grace already beginning to tantalize the thuggish skeptic.

Jaylin was frozen in place. Haley simply walked up to him and turned around a few steps before getting to him, arching her back and showing him her immaculate backside. She popped out her booty while walking backwards and began to gently rub it against the outline of Jaylin's cock under his sweatpants.

"What kind of momma would I be if I let baby boy play with those busted sluts?" she said, rhythmically grinding her ass on his shaft and bringing his nearly-foot-long cock to life. "Those whores can fight over the scraps. But I can't let you think those sluts are even close to good enough for you. Let me teach you a lesson, baby. Good, strong boys who beat down those sad little Nazis need to be rewarded with premium white pussy, like this."

Haley's moisture had completely seeped through her expensive black panties and had begun to saturate the grey sweatpants she was rubbing against. Jaylin felt the hot, sticky pussy goo coat begin to seep onto his cock through the sweatpants and he was immediately hooked.

Haley turned around, and Jaylin took one look at her sultry, sensual face before he began to passionately kiss her. Haley reciprocated and Jaylin knew immediately that he was going to spend the rest of his life beating down racist whiteboys and fucking white bitches. It was just too addicting.

"First things first," Haley whispered. "Let's get the money to bail your homies out!"

Haley ran over to Rob's checkbook and made out a $1.4 million check to BLM Los Angeles. She just needed his signature.

Rob was still tied and blindfolded on the couch, oblivious to anything going on in the room.

Haley took off her panties, which were soaking wet and sticky from a long night of her pussy gushing from watching Black men beat up white supremacists and burn down buildings. She placed them over Rob's nose as she got on all fours over his body.

"Smell how wet my pussy is for you, baby?" Haley said to Rob, while Jaylin tried to hold in his laughter in the background.

Rob woke up slightly, "Oh honeyyy your pusshhhy smells so gooood I loveyou hon."

"Yah baby, now you get to listen to me pleasure myself with my new toy!" Haley said.

"Yesss pleasshhh ohmagawd yessshhh..." Rob moaned, still barely awake.

Haley was now on all fours in bed, with Rob tied up under her between her arms and legs. She had her ass in the air awaiting for Jaylin to come fuck her doggy style.

Jaylin did just that after hearing what Haley said. He pulled out his dick, which was now nearly a foot in length and the girth of a small orange, and guided it into the beauty's sopping-wet vagina. She orgasmed immediately, as he began to pump his cock in and out. Making her squirm was just that easy.

Haley let out a number of moans that were unmistakably genuine orgasms, in a way that even drugged-out Rob could comprehend, and Rob became desperate to gets as much of the show as he could.

Jaylin was in heaven. He had never fucked raw, unprotected pussy before, just some black girls in his hood that made him wear a condom. Haley's pussy was making direct love to his cock, molding its shape around it and massaging it with a generous heap of sticky, viscous, hot secretions which was polishing his cock.

Haley regained her composure after a few minutes, being able to think somewhat despite being in a state of extreme pleasure. She felt Jaylin's dick begin to wiggle inside her, and she knew the time was near. Still bending over, she brought the check over to Rob's tied-up right hand and placed the pen in the hand.

"If you wanna hear me finish with me sex toy," Haley whispered in Rob's ear, but loud enough to keep him stimulated enough to stay awake, "Sign your name with the pen I just gave you. It's a check for how much money your stocks appreciated the past two days."

Rob signed his name without hesitation, completely unaware that his wife was being fucked by another man as he signed and that she was about to get an enormous load of jizz fucked into her pussy.

"I lovvvve youuuu so mushhh honeyy, I jus wannahearyou be happppyyyy..." he muttered.

Haley turned over, keeping Jaylin's dick deep inside her heavenly pussy. Jaylin got to look her in the eyes for the first time while he was pounding her, and her piercing gaze and flawless tits clearly put him over the edge within seconds.

Haley pulled into his shoulders and whispered into his ear

"Cum for mommy, baby boy."

Jaylin knew that Haley had just drawn the cum out of his nuts with that very sentence. He couldn't hold it in. Sticking his cock as deep into her pussy as would fit, he let out a silent scream as his dick erupted insider of Haley's cunt as she screamed in pleasure and satisfaction. She then collapsed onto her husband, catching her breath for a few moments before snagging the signed check and stuffing it in her bag. Without saying goodbye or untying him, Haley immediately snuck out of the room with Jaylin in tow to kiss, cuddle and fuck again and again in the several other extravagant rooms and beds available to them. The two fucked for several hours in all different positions, rooms and beds. Jaylin was able to last almost an hour by the fourth round, enough to make Haley proud. Before he left, Haley kissed him on the lips, made him promise to impregnate as many beautiful white girls as humanly possible, and gave him the keys to a Mercedes that Rob forgot he owned.

Haley managed to swindle several million dollars from Rob over the next few days through similar means. Sometimes he was less drugged and she'd have to actually touch him, and often she couldn't fuck her Black friends in bed with him if he wasn't properly sedated. But she was raising 7-figure payments for BLM every few days, which combined with the other massive donations flooding into the organization was enough to keep the protesters out on bail and the riots going for several days before the national guard was finally called the following Tuesday.