Trophy Wife Blacked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob seemed to think that shelling out huge sums to Haley's charity was bringing them closer together, as Haley was acting warm to him whenever she needed money and would even initiate some sexual contact when she needed funds ASAP. He knew she was using him, but he was so damn in love that it didn't matter to him.

Rob had just written a $2.3 million check to the national branch of BLM, which had extensive legal fees to pay after riots in Chicago led to the injuries of several Proud Boys and police officers. As a reward, Haley was cuddling next to him, letting him grab her ass as she began to rub his cock with one finger. His little cock spurted after a few seconds and Haley chuckled in a way that seemed almost loving.

"Hey baby." Haley said, still letting him grab her booty.

"What is it, Hon?"

"I've been doing a lot of thinking these past few weeks with the protests and all that... I think the last thing this world needs is another rich white kid. I think these last weeks show us that White Supremacy is the root of all problems in the world and-"

"Babe, what are you getting at?" Rob interrupted.

"I think you should get a vasectomy." Haley said. "We're so happy as it is without kids, and more white kids just means more racism in the future, doesn't it? We need to make sure we don't ruin our great thing with some white little parasite with fucked up mental health genes and all your other shitty little genes, tee-hee-hee!"

"Baby, you know I've wanted kids-"

"Won't you do it for me?" Haley said, staring into Rob's eyes.

Rob froze.

Haley whispered into his ear. "If you get snipped, that means I can get unlimited creampies. Haven't you ever wondered what it's like to ejaculate into a warm, loving pussy?"

Rob gulped.

"Come on baby. No more racism, no responsibilities, no family mental health curse. Just your pretty lil wife and a weenie that can't get her preggers. Could you imagine a more fun life?" Haley said, knowing she had him.

Rob's dick twitched, then became erect. She placed her index finger on it, and it spurted again.

The snowbunny kissed him on the forehead. "I'll take that as a yes."

Rob was no match for his wife. He went through with the vasectomy 2 days later, the last first-born male in a line of Torrington's going back hundreds of years. Rob had hoped that the vasectomy would bring him closer to Haley, but it seemed to have the opposite effect.

She began to spend more and more time at the "charity", and Rob began to go days and sometimes even weeks without seeing her. He began showering her with lavish and expensive gifts like trips, cars and boats which did little but give Haley more places to cheat on him with. Within about a six weeks, Rob was completely sex-starved and beginning to slip back into a major depressive episode complete with drinking, threatened suicide and sleepless nights.

It had been eight days since Rob had even heard from Haley and several months since he had any real sexual relief when Rob met Nadia.

Rob was at home one day, hammered on vodka at 10 in the morning, when a servant approached him and informed him that a young lady was seeking to speak with him at the front door. Knowing it was likely a scam preying on dumb rich guys, he was desperate for human attention and decided to meet her at the door.

At the door was a remarkably gorgeous Black woman in a pink pantsuit. She was about 5'6" with dark skin large breasts, skinny waste and massively thick hips that Rob already knew were hiding a firm ghetto booty behind it.

"P-please, come in. How can I help you again?" Rob muttered.

"You can call me Nadia. I'm a real estate specialist who services elite clients like yourself Mr. Torrington. I've read sooooo much about you and I think we could make some great magic happen if you'd like to hear what I have to say!" Nadia said with a smile, frequently grabbing his shoulder and making playful contact.

The attention-starved billionaire had strength to resist her charms. In the days before Haley, he could buy any attention or sex from any number of hookers. Now that he was married to a wife who ignored him with a prenup that penalized infidelity, he was more deprived of sex and attention than he had been in his life. He stood no chance against Nadia in the state he was in.

Nadia came over every day, playfully flirting with Rob, showing different pieces of real estate that the billionaire knew were overpriced but probably could let him break at least even if he held onto the properties for a few years, all for enormous commissions for Nadia of course. The Black temptress was absolutely shameless about using her body to get Rob to cooperate, usually coming in skin-tight mini dresses that showed every luscious curve of her hourglass-shaped physique.

Still hearing nothing from Haley, Rob was beginning to rely on Nadia for emotional intimacy, though his crippling craving for sex remained unfulfilled.

Rob bought tens of millions of dollars of junk property from Nadia over the next few weeks, earning her millions in commissions. He never minded, of course. The properties would turn a profit if he held onto them long enough, real estate always does. And his net worth was increasing several million each day as the stock market soared.

Rob left for a rare business trip overseas a few days later, promising Nadia he'd take a look at her properties when he got back. It had been three months since his vasectomy and since he had any sexual release whatsoever, nearly a month since he even saw Haley and a few weeks since he'd heard from her. His cousins and business associates partied lavishly during the trip, doing hard drugs and partying with multiple sex workers. Rob knew that sex and drugs could fuck his life up and used every ounce of his willpower to abstain.

A week later, he arrived home to a mansion that he believed was completely empty, his army of servants set on leave while he was away. Upon reaching his home, he saw his door unlocked and opened slightly with a trail of flowers leading up the stairs.

Rob was bewildered, believing his security system to be bulletproof. The only person who could have done this was a servant, most of whom hated him; or Haley who he hadn't seen in over a month.

As he followed the trail of flowers up the stair he found they led to the master bedroom. He opened the door and saw none other than Nadia Brown waiting for him naked on his bed, her tantalizing curves tormenting every fiber of Rob's being that was desperate for sex.

"Miss Brown? What the fuck are you doing here! How'd you even get in?" he demanded.

"Awww sugar, we real estate girls know all the secrets of these big places. Momma really missed you, why don't you come join me in here?" Nadia replied, rubbing her left breast with her left hand and pussy with the right.

"P-Please, Nadia, you don't realize what this could do to me, I mean, really, I can't." he replied.

Nadia simply turned around and stuck her ass up in the air pointing at Rob and began to wiggle her booty.

"I know you've been staring at it, sugar. Now come get a taste of this honey." Nadia replied.

Rob's legs moved on their own and walked his body towards Nadia's hypnotic ass. There was no point in trying to deny it. He was gonna rip that pussy apart.

As Rob got close, Nadia turned around.

"Nah, sugar. We're doin' this my way. Get naked and lie on the bed." she said.

Rob obeyed, stripping nude and climbing on top of the bed. His cock nearly exploded just from watching Nadia tie a rope from each of his limbs to the corner of the bed, restraining his four limbs to be spread out across the bed.

"Now beg me for it." Nadia said, kissing his body after Rob had been completely secured to the bed.

"Please suck my dick, Nadia." Rob muttered.

"Huh? Can't hear you." she replied.

"PLEASE suck my dick, if you find me worthy, goddess. I want you to make love to me so badly, please suck my dick and then ride my dick until I explode mistress! I promise I'll make it worth your while." Rob begged.

"That's what I need to hear." Nadia said, as she climbed on top of Rob's bound body and brought her lips towards Rob's. The two locked lips and kissed for a few seconds.

"Well, well, well. Looks like we have a cheater on our hands." a familiar voice called out.

"Ha! What a dumbass!" Nadia said, climbing off Rob.

Rob was able to scan the room and saw Haley in the corner, wearing a ridiculously sexy red dress and matching fishnet stockings and stilettos.

"Haley? What the fuck is going on?! Where the fuck have you been?" Rob exclaimed.

"Where have I been? I dunno, maybe catching my fucking cheater of a husband kissing another girl! By the way, I see you've met my friend Desiree. Desiree, this is Rob." Haley pointed to the girl Rob knew as Nadia.

"You were setting me up? You're her friend?!!" Rob shouted.

Desiree reached under the bed and grabbed a chastity cage, placing it on the cock of the still-tied Rob and locking it up.

"You didn't think a girl like me would actually go for a loser ass bitch like you, did ya? Sugar, you dumb as shit if you think I'd fuck you for a few million in housing commissions. Thanks for those commissions by the way, it'll go great with the $5 million Haley gave me." Desiree said.

"What the fuck! Why did you do this?" Rob said.

"Because you're a lousy fucking cheater, and this room has more cameras than the Hollywood Studios so if you ever wanna divorce me, I'll show the judge about your little affair with Miss Desiree over there. You do know what our prenup says about infidelity, right? If both of us are unfaithful and you try to initiate a divorce, I get half of everything." Haley replied.

"Both of us?" Rob said "What do you mean both?"

Haley just chuckled. She pulled her tiny dress up just a few inches to allow herself to reach her panties and slid them down to the ground. She then reached into her cleavage and pulled out a small flexible t-shaped piece of plastic.

"By the way, this is my IUD. Had it pulled the day after you got your vasectomy. Took a few months to get those hormones out of my body but the doctor says I'm super fertile right now," Haley said with an evil smirk.

"What the fuck, Haley?! You said you didn't want kids!" Rob cried.

"I said I didn't want YOUR kids. To be honest, I've always wanted a cute little bundle of joy growing in my belly. Just not some genetically inferior trash like what you'd give me." Haley said.

Suddenly, a Black man walked into the room wearing a tank top, track pants and a chain. He was tall, muscular and heavily tattooed. Rob recognized him as the guy from the Black Lives Matter office. The Black man grabbed Haley by the ass and squeezed.

"What the fuck, baby? I wanted kids so badly! Why the fuck did you make me get a vasectomy? It's ok for you to have kids but not me?" Rob said

Haley giggled. "Awww, did I end your shitty little bloodline by making you get the snip-snip? Did I do that? Sowwwyyyy."

Rob tried to get his words out "If you wanted kids, I would have-"

"I already said, I'm not having your fucking parasites. I'm glad to have ended those shitty ass genes you carry. If you had knocked me up I would have aborted your little mistake without hesitation. All that vasectomy did was save me a potential trip to Planned Parenthood or two."

"Yo, enough of this damn fucking chit chat. I'm tryna get my dick wet over here. Go taunt your bitchboy on your own time." Roddy said.

"Yes, daddy." Haley replied, backing into Roddy's hot, muscular body.

Roddy took his hands and put them on the arch of Haley's back, gripping the fabric. He then ripped the $1800 dress clean off her skin like it was made of paper, leaving just some red fishnet stockings and high heels on her irresistible body.

Haley got on the bed and assumed the doggy-style position, shoving her ass up in the air and arching her back for Roddy to take her. Her pussy was positioned directly over Rob's face as he was still tied up and unable to move or resist. Rob knew he fucked up. He knew his life was over. All he could do was sob, too weak and broken to plead or reason or try to explain himself.

The only thing Rob could see was his wife's ravishing flesh hovering above him, her flower so saturated with natural lubricants it was beginning to drip onto his face. Her heavenly scent alone nearly made his mind melt from pure arousal. Soon he couldn't tell the difference between the moisture on his face that was Haley's drippings, or his own tears.

"Be my fluffer, bitch!" he heard Roddy yell.

"Yes, daddy!" was the reply he heard, undoubtedly from the woman he now knew to be Desiree. A greedy slurping sound followed for a few minutes while Haley's pussy continued to leak onto his face and he continued to cry inconsolably.

Rob could feel the bed move as Roddy and Desiree hopped on. Desiree got on her knees to Haley's side and slapped her asscheeks with both hands, then started jiggling her cheeks to make it look like she was shaking her ass or twerking. The next thing Rob saw was Desiree's hands lifting up both of Haley's bootycheeks, allowing Roddy optimal access to her honeypot.

"Put a baby in me..." Haley whispered.

It was the last thing Rob heard before the largest, fattest, longest, most beautiful, darkest cock he'd seen in his life came into view and pierced his wife's slit like a warrior's spear impaling his enemy's heart. Inch after inch after inch of this girthy colossus of a phallus disappeared into her womanhood, sliding in like a well-oiled sword into a sheath.

Rob heard his wife produce genuine moans of orgasmic ecstasy for the first time in his life, at least the first time that he was lucid. Her bliss was undeniable and instant, making sounds she never has made with him and never would.

After inserting the length of his cock into his wife's cunt, the alpha male pulled it out to reveal a glistening coating of his wife's juice's polishing the BBC.

Roddy and Haley were fucking like animals within seconds, pounding her with such speed and depth that it was making Rob dizzy just trying to follow with his eyes. His sobbing became more intense as he realized that his deep-seated feelings of worthlessness and inadequacy were being vindicated in front of his eyes as he was being emasculated by a man he could never hope to compete with.

Roddy pulled out after about fifteen minutes of high-speed fucking and laid on his back, as Desiree sat on his cock and began twerking and Haley sat on his face and began wiggling her hips. No one paid any further attention to Rob. He was an afterthought. This was just going to be another threesome for Roddy, another white womb conquered.

Rob watched helplessly, sobbing every minute while Roddy stretched out his wife's pussy, mouth and anus over and over again, in positions that he wouldn't even dream of asking Haley to do for him. It seemed like it was going on for hours, with Rob no closer to growing a spine or demanding that they untie him or leave his property.

Haley was sitting back-to-back with Desiree, with Roddy's meat rod sandwiched between the snowbunnies' four asscheeks as they brought their booties up and down slowly to jerk off Roddy's cock. At this point, Rob was sobbing so loudly that the Black man could barely hear the sound of the four ass cheeks clapping against his thighs at the same time when they went down which was his favorite part of the position.

The Black man leaned up and violently slapped Rob in the face, making a thunderous sound that could be heard across the mansion. "SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP!" he said forcefully.

"Oh daddy, I think that little bitchboy has seen enough. There are 58 other rooms in this mansion you know, how'd you like to knock me up in the trophy room?" Haley said.

"No! Don't leave me!" Rob said.

Roddy wound his arm back, seemingly about to deliver a crushing blow to his head. "I told you whiteboy, shut the fuck up!"

"Knock his ass out, daddy!!" Desiree shouted.

"Oh cucky," Haley said. "Consider yourself lucky, most guy's don't get to be in the building when they become stepdads. This is more than what any white boy could ever dream of. Now knock his ass out, daddy. He's had enough of a show for today, I don't want him to jerk his little cock to the memory of his wife getting a Black son for the rest of his shitty life."

"NO! PLEASE! I have money. I have a lot, lot of money. You know I do. Please, just leave my wife alone!" Rob pleaded.

Roddy was insulted he'd even bring that up. "Not a fucking chance, white bitch. Now say goodn-"

"Please, then, just let me watch!" Rob blurted.

"What?" Roddy replied.

"Please, sir. I'll give you $1 million if you let me watch you fuck my dear wife. And please get this cage off my cock, I just wanna jerk off to this." Rob said, the words coming out of his mouth seemingly against his own wishes.

Haley interjected. "$100 million. And the cage stays on." she said.

"What? A hundred million?!?!!! Do you have any idea how much-" Rob tried to get out.

"It'll be a fuckload of a lot more if I decide to divorce your cheating ass." Haley replied. You can set up a PAC to give it mostly anonymously. It'll go to Black Lives Matter and Roddy will have full control of it.

"Wait you planned this out? You knew this would happen?" Roddy said, perplexed.

"Oh come on, daddy. I've dated a lot of rich white losers before. They're all exactly the same as pile of shit. Natural cuckolds to their core. Seeing a real man fuck their wife carves the cuckoldry into their brains permanently, and they'll do anything to watch their pretty wives get fucked after that. Go on, cucky. Tell daddy you'll pay him a hundred million dollars to breed your pretty wife." Haley said smugly.

"Just.... just do it! Please, just let me watch, I'll give you whatever you want!" Rob pleaded.

Haley already had the paperwork drawn up, the legal logistics covered and the PAC created, performed by an army of lawyers she hired with a fraction of her weekly allowance. She placed the paperwork by Rob's tied-up right hand and placed a pen in it.

"Sign this and we'll do the rest later." Haley said.

Rob did so without question. It agonized his very soul to see his wife be pleasured by a stronger, superior man. But watching her be truly pleased was the most sexually gratifying thing he'd seen in his life, and he would do anything to be able to keep watching.

Roddy was annoyed but unsurprised. This wasn't the first time a white man paid him exorbitant sums of money to watch him impregnate his wife and it wouldn't be the last. He wasn't in a position to say no to $100 million for himself and his organization despite his annoyance, so he let the incident go. "Whatever bitch, I'm close anyway. Just hop on this cock." he said. He then got on his back and laid beside the tied-up Rob. The huge bed provided more than enough room for him to sprawl out comfortably.

Haley joyously skipped over to Roddy and assumed the cowgirl position, gripping the BBC with her left hand in a way that directly flashed her $4 million wedding ring directly at Rob's gaze and used that hand to guide his cock into her pussy as she squatted down slowly. She leaned down to Roddy's face close enough to kiss him and looked him in the eye, keeping the massive rod inside her pussy. "I knew you'd understand, Daddy. I love you so much." she said, giving him a kiss.

Desiree meanwhile laid on her belly behind Roddy's legs and began to stimulate his testicles with her mouth while Haley began riding, looking Roddy in the eye every second of it.

Rob's mind had been completely shattered. He saw his wife ride a cock that dwarfed his in every way imaginable, connected to the body of a man that could rip him to shreds without effort. No amount of money, power or status could refute the natural order that the billionaire now knew to be true. Haley was too good for him. Roddy was a superior specimen, and Haley deserved the best. Haley was cumming her brains out because she was fucking a man who he could never compete with.