All Comments on 'Trouble in Paradise'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

I swear I read this cuck tale before about a month ago, de ja vu? Or maybe you pulled it for editing

still no cuck tag though, so one star for lying

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

So she cheated on him dozens of times throughout their 20 year marriage and he reconciled with the sleazy whore? Why? Because he still loved her? Please... after that kind of betrayal he'd feel nothing but humiliation, hatred, and bitter regret at wasting so much of his life with her.

1* for yet another nonsensical RAAC.

-

I understand the husband fucking anything that moved for a couple of years after their separation, but after finally ridding himself of the barren wife, it seems highly unlikely that he wouldn't want to have a family. The guy was handsome, in good shape, and extremely wealthy; finding a nice girl in her 20's to settle down with and have some kids would have been ridiculously easy.

-

The idea that some worn out old slut could possibly compete with a woman two decades younger than her is absurd. After he bedded a bunch of hot babes, Celia's saggy tits and wrinkly ass would quickly become a very distant memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

100% shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

beyond idiot. Everyone would be dead from STD's long before the ned of this nonsensical tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, Gerald had an untimely accident and goes missing but nothing happens to Helen? That seems rather sexist. The man is held accountable but not the women even though both had affairs with Celia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous, he wasted time and effort reconciling with a woman who wasn't worth it. 1*, no logical reason for the MC to want to have her in his life considering his needs were being met by other women very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read this before but posted today, no repost comment

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Worthless story. Not worth wasting time reading.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 2 years ago

Why repost a story that we have already read? Did you do something very different here? Was it the beginning that is new? And somewhat irrelevant? It might have been helpful to let us know what is different about this version of the story and why you decided to resubmit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF Repeat BS?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stopped at the two black entertainer with +10" cocks. Until I get an exact measurement I can't go on. WTF??

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

Was she a split personality or a slit personality? I especially liked the last sentences. You simply cannot allow blatant disrespect to go unpunished. D

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

Nice fantasy for any man. Dave Grant has it all; well-hung, nice body, rewarding job, riches, the love of a beautiful, smart, sexy and loving wife... His dream life turned to nightmare when he learned after more or less twenty-years of marriage his loving wife was a round-heeled slut, willing to sell her body for professional advancement or just sexual pleasure. He took his revenge divorcing her and disappearing from the face of the Earth. Later, he humiliated her and eventually rekindled both the sexual and the loving part of the relationship living in a tropical paradise, and at times even enjoying passionate threesomes with two women. Meine Damen and Herren... THIS IS THE LIFE ANYONE WOULD KILL FOR, TO HAVE AS HIS OWN! Thanks for the story.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Quit reading on the 3rd page. A rambling, diatribe of self absorbed crap. Hopefully you can do better...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good until your ending of submission and other assorted nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but what? I hope this is supposed to be a parody or satire of a BTB story. If it's supposed to be serious, well, it comes off as an incredibly adolescent power fantasy, with every over-the-top trope one could squeeze in. Do what you want but I think you'd do better by making the characters more three-dimensional and more real in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read this story before, despite it being listed as new. So, I'm guessing you either 1) deleted and resubmitted to remove the bad rating and comments it earned, 2) you stole it from somebody else, or 3) it's one of the results of infinite monkeys banging on infinite typewriters and you picked it because it's still better than anything Shakespeare ever wrote...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Very entertaining read. I really enjoyed the first half, but no surprise, it went a little over the top in the back half. Still entertaining, but some nuances in the plot lines could have gotten us to the same destination without the excess. Great read though - 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Noone with an MBA from Wharton would put up with this shit. Those people are too goal oriented and results minded coupled with strong ego to endure this humiliation. Sorry I stopped and skipped, and I'm glad I did.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Good start but then became well, stupid. Even someone as disgusting as her should not be treated like a dog. Why would Dave even care? he should have found a better woman, one that could have his kids and forget her skanky ass. None of this makes any sense. Sorry, some of your other stories are much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow a gor reference.

I read those book back when they were a dollar or less at the drug store.

Was like 16 at the time.

Still remember those stories.

Great tale. And happy ending for him and seems like her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sure that I've read this before

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not even close to how academia works (been in it 25+ yrs) , it would be nice if LW stories moved away from the idea that all successful women got there on their back- also not quite sure how I feel about a guy who sleeps with married women as a hero, but it was interesting and well written 4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

lujon, thank you, I thought I was going crazy, I KNOW I've read this before, from the Black entertainers, to the life guard rescue, to the shady financial dealings.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 2 years ago

Getting sloppy Richard, you published this one last month as 'More trouble in paradise' . Get a grip man...

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

BTB and RAAC in the same story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Noooo... any man who names his penis after himself, but with the differentiating 'Little' before his name, is up to his eyebrows in the ate-up-with-it quicksand before he gets out of bed. Other than that, a decent story. Thoughtful in many ways. 5/5!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I don't buy for a nanosecond that this woman, who has been an admitted slut for her entire sexual life, has now been celibate for four years.

\

Since she expressed a willingness to be his slave, why the need to kidnap her?

\

It's not "mam," it's "ma'am," and "precedence" not "president."

\

"If all he would allow was for me to observe him with another woman, so be it." - I don't care how guilty she feels, there's no way such a high achiever would accept that.

\

"you both need it badly." - Who cares what SLUT needs?

\

"Celia will wear her SLUT collar" - This is the second time the collar is mentioned, but when she came out of tjhe doghouse and mentioned her other "adornments," it wasn't mentioned.

\

"Celia and Dave will both have sexual access to Gail." - Shouldn't this be, Gail and Dave will both have sexual access to Celia?"

\

Five pendants for her rings? Where were the other two?

\

I agree with Powersworder that going back to Celia made no sense. His love for her should have died out long ago.

\

@onlythelonelylove, no, the beginning isn't different, that's the part I most remember.

\

I'm surprised that he didn't pierce her, etc,. while she was conscious.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I swear you aim for suck levels and then realize once you get to it you can go lower.

I doubt you'll ever be much better than nakedcraving, you just have less outright lunatic levels of idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People cheat, at cards, at work, in business, in marriages, all for the same reason: because they have the opportunity and because they have no moral, ethical, or intellectual compulsion not to cheat. Wow, real evil, selfish, unscrupulous pieces of human shit. Now how does one of these pieces of shit hide their evil? Easy, they only associate with two types of people: those who are also pieces of shit, and those who are deaf dumb and blind to reality. So Dave was either a piece of shit similar to Celia, or he was deaf dumb and blind to reality. Granting that Dave is, or was, a decent human being, then what does that leave us with? Yeah, a really stupid guy, detached from reality, who could not see, smell, or taste the piece of shit that was his wife. But you chose a third path, an unrealistic path, a path worthy of Science Fiction or Fantasy. And that is what ruins the story. Celia can't be both Saint and Satan, and Dave can't be both omniscient and a fool. So the plot fails on the absurdity of the presumptions.

So it was a good plot idea, but the execution was ridiculous. Still, thanks for the effort.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

What a Great Story! Pure Hallmark quality ! 5 stars to writer. Man that would crush any man to find out your spouse is a serial cheater. Sort of like my #4 wife! LOL Crushing You heart! I love a happy ending. Sweet that he made up with his X wife. Maybe that is just me but I am that way. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is a rewrite, I have read it before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many RAACs are fantasies created to heal a weak man's ego. When a woman rejects a weak man, it crushes his sense of self. The only way to fix that is by the woman returning to him. That proves, in his mind, that he is an amazing man. After all, she came back. That's why so many RAACs also feature the following tropes:

1. A man who is a secret warrior - because a secret warrior is a tough guy.

2. A man who is so tough he lets other men hit him in the head - because that makes the man a real tough guy.

3. A man who refuses to fight back against the woman - because he's a tough guy.

4. A man who beds women with ease - because he's a super lover, and any minute that one woman who rejected him will come back and see that HE is the super lover.

This is why RAACs are frequently so frustrating. They are completely divorced from reality because the plots and situations are created, not to be a reflection of reality, but to heal a weak man's broken ego. After all, the actual men, either the writer or his main audience, are weak men who were likely rejected, perhaps on multiple occasions, by women they craved. In these stories, they get to feel a vicarious sense of victory when the woman comes back. It validates their sense of self worth.

The rest of us can't stand these stories because who, in their right mind, would take back a cheating slut? The answer is - a weak man, and these RAACs are written for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The woman you married unless you knew her since very young will probably had many sexual encounter and hide most from you . Some girls are just boyfriends material but if you meet in mid 20’s chances are she had 3-5 different cocks but if she was a pig of sorts the # could be huge . College girls compete yo how many dicks they fuck for every thousand guys maybe one wouldn’t care of his wife’s past . A guy we worked with as kids got a great job and met a beautiful smart successful girl that could even hang with the guys loved sports and who grew up 2 hrs away with no mutual friends. They married had three kids and about ten years in a guy he got close to at the job met them at a company function . A week later he told him he knew his wife from freshman in high school and went to same college. They made they didn’t know each other and he apologized but couldn’t not tell him. He sss as I’d she is everything she thought she is except she fucked every dick in sight right through college. It didn’t matter the race , color or perverse way . He also fucked her multiple times and his favorite was up her beautiful ass which she told hubby was offf limits. She did plenty of dp’s and gangbangs. Was also known as the biggest slut of her sorority. He was devestated , confronted her and the strain was way to much . They tried for a year then started the process of divorce. She fought they never talked past and he argued that she never hinted at how wild her past was because she thought the hundreds of guys she fucked would never see her again . He said she has all types of restrictions in bed but now he knows she did it with a guy who fucked her ass as much as he wanted , he said there are plenty of guys with pics and videos . He told her all’s he see now when he looks at her is every type of guy that did vile sexually perverse things to her and as great a sex life they had she held back from him and now he knows she habit yo every other guy that she fucked. He said he loves her to death and is perfect in every way except for the what he now knows and mentally can’t shake and will haunt him forever. He told her he feels like he has ptsd , cries every dss as y because the person he loves still the most in the world he is disgusted by . He hurt her by getting a full std test and had the kids checked to make sure they are his . She was devestated and angry with that and said from the day they met she never considered cheating and loves him and doesn’t want a divorce. They did therapy and kept trying , still together and he absolutely thinks she is greatest but wished they put it all on the table when they dated . He is no longer is buddy buddy with the guy at work . When he talks to him he said alls he thinks about is his wife begging for his dick up her ass than rimming him until he shoots on her face .

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

"She had four or five miscarriages" wth man dont be a dick give ur characters some professional help man wow. 4 or 5 which is it and why does he not know. miscarriages isnt like losing a pack of sigs lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was all over the place for no good reason and excessively long winded that again, served no purpose.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

Is this a ridiculous story? Absolutely! Are there are lessons to be be learned? Absolutely.....NOT. Is it a sort of fun read. Yes, indeed. The people aren't real, have few if any redeeming qualities, but that doesn't stop me from giving it a 4* rating. Sometimes you need a piece of silliness that makes no pretense of seriousness to entertain you.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
One

One word,Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid

Casey44Casey44over 1 year ago

Really, really STUPID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great Fantasy story of a cheating slut and a cuckold forgiving Idiot..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

🖕

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 1 year ago

Don’t care for the slavery aspect, his demands were worse than her cheating. The story needs a proofreader.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Forgiveness??? Not even with strings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic plot, but at least it was well executed.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Could have been a great BTB. Ended up spineless brainless protagonist who for some unfathomable reason still "loves" someone not worthy of his company. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lost me with the first paragraph!

Gross and STUPID!

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

Si esto fuera el mundo real, no me follaria a la esposa ni con el pene de otra persona jajaja

Que tremendo, me pregunto si de verdad hay gente que se excita con este tipo de historias , a mi me pareció triste incluso

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Forgiving and living together again with a cheating, lying bitch is not his character. Disappointing.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

It’s a story, people forget that as they write a comment here so many times, still it’s good to vent your spleen now and again, if you’re into slaves, most blokes have had a dream or two about having asexual slave I’m sure, I have, you wrote this full on BTB. and then gave in, if most blokes had that much money and a life partner wanted to come back after cheating I think they would, collat her trust her not an inch, but have great sex. So yes good storytelling.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

It just got strange.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Well that was different. It seems he knows what real love is but she has no clue. Yes, she's beyond damaged in the head with that compulsion to be a total fucking slut but still claim to love him, but oddly enough it does seem fitting they end up together. Yeah, I'm sure most people would have just dumped the bitch and went with the dark side option (myself included), but this is an interesting alternative whose outcome I don't fully disagree with. I wonder if all that shit could have been avoided if she had just been honest with him at the start. "Honey, listen, you need to know something about me. I'm a total, degenerate slut and I have this compulsion to fuck other people from time to time. I love you but I can't help this burning need that overtakes me occasionally. What should we do?" Pretty sure they'd have found a solution that avoids the heartbreak. Would make an interesting story too I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous