All Comments on 'Trouble with Big Dick'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

Author's Note--In the original story, Big Dick, hunted down Cher, and made her pay the price for his humiliation and theft by creating an even more humiliating series of situations she was forced to undergo. Unfortunately Literotica felt the story was too violent and for that reason I have shortened it and allowed the characters to resolve their differences amicably. Perhaps a wise choice by our wonderful editors. We are very fortunate Manu and Laurel have created this venue and I am very grateful for being able to publish here. God bless them both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ere, I quote: "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Read that again!!!

I'm sure you could have finished this VIOLENT tale by keeping your plans DARK!

I would live to see this bitch get subtle punishment for this game. Don't forget the homey when you drop her off, naked, in the desert!

I can't believe any dealer would take a car based on the pinks. In most states they're not proof of ownership, only registration.

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, thanks for your comment! You are correct, the second part of the story was so violent Lit refused to publish it. But life goes on. I liked Part One so I left it to be published as a single story.

As for the pink, in California the pink is necessary to transfer ownership. DMV guidelines are

"To transfer a title, you will always need:

Either the California Certificate of Title (the pink slip) or an Application for Duplicate or Transfer of Title (REG 227) (if the title is missing).

The signature(s) of seller(s) and lienholder (if any).

The signature(s) of buyer(s).

A transfer fee.

There are many ways dealers can fudge the process, signatures can be falsified, but this is a story, not a legal arena. I recently saw a dealer sell as new, a demo car that was in a crash. The crash was discovered 10 years later when owner had minor damage restored. When bumper and body panel was removed, the original serious damage was discovered hidden underneath. Car dealers are not always scrupulous.

Re:Pinks--You might have seen street racers racing for the pink slip in movies, winner take all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was just wondering

Is there someplace you could or did post the real part 2 with the violence? I really enjoyed the story and especially the banter between most of the characters. You have a way with witty repartee in your writing which I find fascinating. Thanks for the great story even if Lit cut off part of Big Dick.

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

Glad you enjoyed half a dick. I don't want to screw with powers to be here on site. If I publish a book with best stories I will include it. Thanks again for you kind comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this is not the wrong site but people like you giving mortgages to anyone with low down payment/ bad credit is the reason the recession happened. Dodd-Frank Act is correcting the wrongs and inevitable greed/ predatory nature of banks and mortgage lenders

erectus123erectus123over 3 years agoAuthor

Re: Dodd-Frank -Yes the act was intended to correct the problem of easy money for the wrong people who were credit risks with unrealistic high appraisals, but at the same time it blocked those with sizable savings and excellent credit from getting a mortgage because they did not have high income. I'm referring to self employed and retired or older people. There are other avenues open to them from private lenders but the interest rates are more that double and usually four times higher. Writing legislation ain't easy and all the effects are rarely known till it becomes law.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where is part 2? You can put it on asstr, valkyrie, or some other site and just add a link to it in your profile.

erectus123erectus1232 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the suggestion. The story is so far back I don't know if part 2 was ever written. I'll check it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...