Trudy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack Fucks his Neighbour.
2.4k words
4.45
27.2k
17
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers

Just after seven the next morning, Trudy got into Jack's bed, they kissed and touched for several minutes then they both went down on each other, nothing was said, they were both concentrating on giving the other pleasure. Trudy came again in Jack's mouth; they cum kissed again then Trudy said, "Jack, I love when you do that to me, one day, but not this now as I want all your spunk inside my cunt, I want to suck you off, I promise to give you the best blow job that you have ever had, I will do it with so much love."

Jack then got on top of Trudy in the missionary position. Jack loved how tight her pussy was; it just felt so good being inside her. Thirty minutes later, they both climaxed within seconds of each other. They lay in bed kissing and touching then Trudy said, "Jack, do you have a lot of things in the kitchen? Can I make you breakfast?"

"I think so; I love a Full English breakfast, is that ok with you?"

"Yes, let's do it, then we can plan what we do today."

They showered together; Jack felt his cock stir in the shower, he wanted Trudy again but decided to wait until later. As Trudy made breakfast, Jack checked his phone; he had a message from Tina, this was unusual, every day she would send him an email keeping him updated on how the business was being run. There was a Managing Director, Finance Director who were the leading players along with a host of other directors. There was a monthly board meeting, which Jack attended along with Tina. Tina was his eyes and ears in the business; nothing slipped past her. Jack respected Tina; they were on first name terms; they treated each other professionally though Jack did find her attractive.

Tina's message read, "Dear Jack, thank you so much for helping mum yesterday. She was over the moon when I got home last night; I haven't seen her so happy for a very long time. I should have checked the fuel tank on the mower, but sadly didn't. Thank you for cutting the grass for her, I will cut it again on Saturday, I want to keep on top of it this year. How did you find our mower? I think that it may be better to invest in a new one. I find it tiring to cut the grass with it. Thank you as well for driving mum to the dentist then taking her for lunch. She has not been out for a meal for a long time. I think that I should be spending more time with her as she does so much for Helen and me. Thanks again Jack, anything that I can do for you, then please let me know. Kind regards, Tina."

Jack thought for a minute, then replied, "Dear Tina, it was my pleasure yesterday. I have not been out much recently. I was more than happy to help your mum. Your mower is old; you must push it, which is very tiring. My mower is much better; you just need to steer it as two of the wheels drive the mower. I'm thinking of getting a drive in mower which would be much faster. If I get one, then I would not mind you having the use of it too. I enjoyed the meal yesterday; your mum is a witty, intelligent and fascinating woman. I may have the new mower by Saturday; if I do, then I will let you know. Kind regards, Jack."

After breakfast, Jack went to his study; he did a lot of research on his computer. He had his finger firmly on the pulse of every financial market; he only trusted two of the financial publications. He had arranged with Trudy that they would go out for lunch again today. Trudy also wanted to visit a new boutique which had opened in the town; she told Jack that she wanted to treat herself to some new lingerie, she also asked if there was anything that he would like her to wear? Jack replied, "Trudy, I'll come with you, we'll go before lunch if there's anything that I like then I will buy it for you. I would love you to wear nice lingerie around the house for me."

Trudy replied, "I would like that Jack, I've never wanted to please a man like I want to please you. You make me feel so good."

Jack then told her about Tina's nice message thanking him for helping Trudy yesterday. Jack also told her about the new mower he was thinking of buying. Trudy answered, "Jack, you're right that mower is a monster; I am so tired after I use it. That's why Tina suggested that she would cut the grass. I would love one of those drive-in mowers; then I would cut your grass too. I was so happy yesterday, both Tina and Helen were happy when I told them. It was a great day."

Jack then asked Trudy a question, he was surprised when he asked it, but he had to admit that he was curious for a reply, Jack said, "That's good, I think that Tina wants to help you too. I don't know much about Tina's private life, is she dating anybody? She's a competent and attractive woman."

Trudy thought for a minute then said, "After Tina had Helen, her life centred around Helen. When Helen went to kindergarten, Tina went back to work full time. I helped her a lot with Helen. Your Aunt Jo was wonderful; she kept Tina on full pay when she wasn't working, she even gave her a yearly pay rise. Aunt Jo also kept Tina in the loop on what was happening in the business. Tina loves her work; she was your Aunt Jo's Personal Assistant too. She immersed herself in her work and Helen. She hasn't dated anyone for years. I feel sorry for her, she's a beautiful woman, she doesn't socialise, but I didn't either. Just before her period, I hear her vibrator going, sometimes three times a night. I feel sorry that she has to give herself relief."

Jack hadn't replied when Trudy had said this; they had just kissed and touched. Trudy had gone back to her house; Jack would pick her up at eleven-thirty. Jack phoned about a sit-on lawnmower. He was looking for a Honda mower. Jack's luck was in; the company had a brand new top of the range sit on mower. They were offering thirty per cent off the list price. Jack told them that he would call round around eleven-thirty. He messaged Trudy to say he would get her at eleven-twenty. Trudy replied, saying ok, she also asked Jack if he would like her in crotchless lingerie as the boutique's website had lots of it.

Jack's phone beeped, he had a message from Tina, it read, "Dear Jack, that sounds wonderful. I would love a sit-on lawnmower. Can I help with the purchase of it? We need a new mower; it makes sense to get a new one. It would be great if you had it for Saturday, I could mow your lawn for you. Once you use the recycle feature, it saves a lot of time. Please keep me posted, Tina."

Jack picked up Trudy, Jack saw the mower and bought it, he was impressed, they had a similar model but not as good as the one Jack bought. He tried it on a lawn, and the deal was done. It would be delivered at five this afternoon. Jack took a picture of it. The boutique was excellent; Jack liked everything that Trudy bought; the push-up bras made Trudy's tits look enormous. Jack sent the picture and a message to Tina, telling her that he had bought it and would be delivered this afternoon at five. Then Trudy's mobile rang, it was Tina, Tina said, "Hi mum, Jack's bought a Honda sit-on lawnmower, he gets it this afternoon at five, I may come home early as I'd like to see it."

"Tina, it is beautiful. I was with Jack when he bought it. We are going out for lunch; it's my treat today. It's big and fast; it will cut both the lawns in no time at all. When it comes, I want to try it too."

"Mum, you're so lucky, apart from business meals, I haven't been out for ages. Maybe we should invite Jack out for a meal at the weekend; it would be a nice way to say thank you for all that he's done?"

"That's a good idea; we can talk about it tonight, the restaurant we were in yesterday was excellent, we could go back there. Tina, Jack's waiting for me. I'll see you at five."

Jack was so relieved when she came off the phone; he thought for one minute that Trudy was going to say that she was with Jack and they were buying lingerie. He hugged Trudy, Trudy pulled him close, then whispered, "Jack, I think Tina is a bit jealous, I could feel it in her voice, she wants to invite you out for dinner on Saturday. I would love that, but how can we work it that I spend the night with you?"

Jack kissed her, then said, "I think that we could find a way."

They went to a Greek restaurant, it was good, it was also reasonable as they did a special lunch menu. They got back to Jack's bedroom, they went straight to bed, Trudy was very wet, they began to 69, but this time Jack used some of Trudy's cunt juice as lube, he slipped a finger up Trudy's tight ass, Trudy loved it, she was purring with pleasure. Trudy came, but Jack used all her cum as lube, he now was finger fucking her ass with three fingers. Trudy was pushing her ass against Jack's penetrating fingers, she said, "That feels so good, would you like to ass fuck me first? I have only ever had a dildo in my ass. I've never had a cock. I would like you to do that with me?"

They kissed then Jack got Trudy on all fours on the bed; her ass was at the foot of the bed, level with Jack's cock. Jack teased Trudy's big hard clit with the bulbous head of his cock, then said, "Trudy, I will slide my cock inside your pussy so that it's lubed, then I will go inside your ass if there's any discomfort then let me know. I'll go slowly until you get used to it."

"Jack, I once used one of Tina's dildos, it was a big one, and I liked it. When I ass fucked myself with it, it was hitting my G-spot, it made me cum."

Jack then placed the head of his now lubed cock in the middle of Trudy's ass hole, with a gentle push, the head and two inches of his cock were inside her, Trudy gasped then said, "It feels so good, give me a little more, I can take it."

Jack then gave her a little more of his cock, Trudy said, "More Jack, it's good."

Another push and he was home, Trudy had taken his full length. Jack was now starting to ride her very slowly, Trudy said, "Jack, the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, it feels so much better than Tina's dildo, the softness of your head is much better than the feeling of the plastic dildo, don't stop, you're going to make me cum."

Jack didn't stop; he started to pound Trudy's ass. In the next ten minutes, he had given Trudy, three vaginal orgasms; the last was a massive orgasm, she was shaking uncontrollably for at least a minute. He then pulled out, he slid his length inside her dripping tight pussy, Jack knew that she wanted it hard and deep, Trudy was terrific, she was gripping Jack's cock at the moment on each thrust. As Jack was fucking Trudy, he was thinking of Tina, would it be possible to fuck a mother and daughter? This excited him, Trudy was a great ride, she was getting better every day. He knew that Tina liked him but would she like him enough to let him fuck her? Only time would tell.

They both climaxed within seconds of each other, Trudy was very noisy with this one. When she had composed herself, Jack turned her around, and they kissed lovingly for several minutes. Then Jack said, "Trudy, did Tina know that you had used her dildo?"

Trudy replied, "Yes, I told her, I had used it in her bedroom one afternoon, she keeps lube beside her toys. I had used it, then washed it in her bathroom. My mobile hard rung, I had answered it then forgot to put the dildo back in her bedside cabinet. I remembered over dinner; then I had to wait until Helen had gone to bed before I could tell her. I told her that I had been very horny that afternoon and I wanted to try one of her big dildos. I told her that I had forgotten to put it back because of the phone call. I needed to tell in case she thought that Helen had been using it. Tina was very relaxed about it; she said that she gets very horny too, then asked if I had enjoyed it? I told her that it had made me cum, I didn't tell her that I had ass fucked myself with it."

Jack kissed her, then said, "How would Tina react if she knew that I was fucking you?"

Trudy thought for a minute then said, "I love being with you, my only concern would be if our relationship affected Trudy's job, she loves her work. It would break her heart if this affected her job. If she knew that her job was secure, then I think that she would accept it."

Jack squeezed Trudy's hand then said, "Trudy, my word is my bond, Tina's job is secure, I was thinking of making her a director, Tina is now forty-two, if I make her a director then she would have a contact until she reaches retirement age. I like Tina a lot; she's done so much for me and Aunt Jo. Her job is secure."

Trudy then kissed Jack so affectionately then said, "Jack, that's so good of you, I appreciate that so much. I won't tell Tina about this. If she finds out that we are lovers, then I will tell her. Jack, I have felt for a long time that Tina would like to be your lover too."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,537 Followers