True Life Purpose Realized Pt. 01

Story Info
Paraplegic unexpectedly falls in love.
3.2k words
4.57
2.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Adam, and I've finally come to accept my fate. I lost the use of my legs and arms five years ago due to a football-related neck injury. My legs are completely paralyzed, and I have very limited use of my arms. I suppose my only saving grace is that I've got a very good-looking face, with somewhat delicate and feminine features, and beautiful blonde hair. It certainly helps that I'm extremely wealthy and can easily afford all the help that I need to be comfortable, including a 24/7 live-in aid, house cleaners, and a chef. My home is very upscale and luxurious.

After my injury, my body started diverting energy to my head, resulting in a highly advanced sense of hearing, sight, taste, and smell. In addition, my mouth and lips were clearly stronger than before my injury due in large part to my physical therapy. Choking was a serious issue that needed diligent efforts to avoid at all costs. To help encourage the development of my mouth and throat my therapist had me do different types of jaw exercises that improved my swallowing capabilities. One vital exercise was sucking on a rubber rod.

I was always a little embarrassed, especially when I initially was trying to do that exercise, but it was worth it. The rod was very small at first, and I could only weakly suck on it. Every month or so they increased the size of the rod as my suction and mouth strength increased. Actually, the rod is pretty big, especially in terms of thickness, and the suction I can create is pretty significant. The rod is attached to a metal retractable arm on my wheelchair that can pop up in place when I activate it with a button next to my left hand. All I have to do is move my index finger an inch or so and push down the button. I train my mouth several times a day, in private. As long as I keep up with it I don't have any issues swallowing when eating or drinking.

My life had become boring but I was still alive. Then, something happened that quickly made my life more interesting and fulfilling... I had to replace my live-in aid. I started interviewing interested prospects. Being very wealthy means I can afford to pay a very high wage so there were a number of candidates that were interested. I narrowed it down to four people and interviewed each of them at my house.

The first three people I interviewed did not seem right. One was a female and I thought that might be a problem because even though I'm small and skinny I needed to be lifted and carried for basic needs, including bathing and using the toilet facilities. Also, I felt a little awkward about having a female bathe me.

The last person I interviewed was named Carl. He was a really big bodybuilder with a very pleasant personality, had an excellent experience, and seemed very considerate. He certainly was incredibly muscle-bound. He wore a short sleeve shirt when we met and the first thing I noticed was how massive and veiny his muscly biceps looked, and just how big and thick his chest and shoulders were. He was by far the most well-built guy I'd ever seen. His job application stated he was 6'1" and 290 pounds, and he looked even bigger than that.

I knew he could lift and move me around with ease, and I offered him the job on the spot. I even agreed to install a weight-lifting gym in what used to be a yoga room located in the back of the house. He gave me the specifications for the exercise equipment he needed, including the number of weights that he required. It was an amazing amount of heavyweights. When he saw the new gym equipment for the first time he was very appreciative and grateful.

When Carl started working as my aid it actially ended up being a very smooth transition. The first time he bathed me was a little awkward, but I liked how he made me feel comfortable from the start. He removed my clothing and carried me to the bathroom. I felt safe and secure in his arms. My own arms only had enough strength to lightly wrap around his giant shoulders with his help. My sense of smell picked up a very strong male scent because he had just completed his first workout in the new gym before bathing me. I wasn't sure what to think about how smelly he was, but sure didn't mind resting my head on his big chest as he carried me.

He placed me into the bath carefully and after wetting me down he soaped up my upper body with his big strong hands. I couldn't feel a lot below my neck but I did detect sensations from his touch that I liked. I felt more and more relaxed with him and he continued soaping me down. My previous aids always used a little washcloth, but Carl used his bare hands on me. He also spent a lot more time washing my body and explained how good it was for blood circulation. He made me feel special. Water and soap were splashing up on his shirt and he asked if he could remove it while he bathed me...

"Adam, do you mind if I take off my shirt, it's getting all wet."

"No, not at all Carl."

He removed his shirt and stunned me with how big his muscles looked...

"Wow, you are unreal. I've never seen so much muscle before."

"Thanks, Adam. I guess I'm really into bodybuilding. I hope it's Ok."

"Yes, it's fine. I really like it."

His giant muscles flexed and rippled as he washed my little body, and with his shirt off he smelled stronger. Carl moved down to my legs and as per the therapist's instruction, massaged them vigorously. Then he started washing my private parts. I had only very slight sensations as he washed my little cock and balls, and then my ass. He was bending lower as he washed everything down there and I could see he was sweating, and smelling more powerfully. I started to go deep into myself and felt some sort of pleasure for the first time since my accident. Without even thinking I instinctively rested my head on his super muscular and exposed chest as he soaped down my privates, and heard him say...

"That's it Adam, just relax on me. It's important that you enjoy your bath."

He stopped washing me and for a few minutes let me continue to rest my head on him. The sensation of his sweaty and smelly chest made me feel serene, cared for, and even a little sexy. I started having sexual sensations that triggered nasty thoughts. I thought that sort of thing was all but impossible in my physical state. Then, when he lifted me out of the bath, I looked down couldn't believe what I saw... My little cock was hard. Carl saw it as well, and asked....

"Does this happen often? It's not supposed to, is it?"

"It hasn't happened in five years. I feel embarrassed!"

"Adam, you should be thrilled. Don't worry about me or being embarrassed. I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you, Carl. I'm so glad you are my aid. You take such good care of me."

Carl dried me off, dressed me in my pajamas, and put me in bed. He was so sweet making sure I was comfortable before saying good night. As he turned out the lights before he left I couldn't help but stare at his heavily muscular body. I felt wonderful and encouraged about what happened, slowly relaxed more and more, and forgot about being embarrassed. It was all because of Carl. I told myself that the stimulation he facilitated when he bathed me triggered everything, and it had nothing to do with my sexuality, which was heterosexual.

The next morning Carl took care of me, including toilet-related needs. He made me feel comfortable even with that necessity. After serving and feeding me breakfast he went to the gym to work out again. I had a nob on my wheelchair that triggered the intercom system so I could call him whenever I needed to do so. I figured it was a good time for me to do my mouth exercises. I activated the recessed arm that raised up the thick rubber rod to my mouth, and began sucking on it. This time, it was different, much more than just a mechanical exercise. I found myself fantasizing about Carl. I was thinking about what it was like when he took his shirt off and bathed me. I admit that I was even thinking about sucking his cock instead of this big rubber rod.

I was definitely sucking hard on the rod with more interest than ever, working out my mouth. My head was even bobbing on it pretty aggressively, something I'd never done previously. Then, as I was really getting into it, and without warning, Carl came into the room. I panicked, and he could see how uncomfortable I was...

"Please don't worry Adam. I was already told about your mouth-related exercises by your therapist. You need to feel free to do it as required. It's very important to your health. OK?"

"OK. It's just so embarrassing."

"Look, it's no big deal. I'm going back to the gym to finish my workout. I'll check in on you later. You should keep going."

"OK, and thanks for your understanding."

He gave me a "thumbs up" and returned to his workout. Oh God, he looked so fucking big! Guess it's because he was so very pumped up. He wore shorts and a tight tank top. He was pretty sweaty too, and even though he was across the room I could smell his amazing body.

Anyway, I finished my mouth exercises, all-be-it trying to be more business-like and without any serious fantasizing. Afterward, I decided to wheel over to the gym and visit with him while he trained. My motorized wheelchair was state-of-the-art, quiet, and easy for me to control. Then, when I arrived and turned into the door of the gym I saw Carl... He was stark naked, over by the large wall mirror, stroking what looked like a massive foot-long and incredibly thick cock! He looked overwhelmingly muscular without his cloths on. I was shocked, excited, and infatuated, all at the same time.

He hadn't seen me yet so I quietly reverse my wheelchair and backed out of the room. Unfortunately, I couldn't take my eyes off him and was so nervous that I backed into the door frame. My wheelchair was stuck in gear and the wheels kept spinning, pushing into the wall and becoming unstable.

He looked up and panicked from exposing himself to me, but could also see I was about to fall over. He didn't have time to cover himself up and literally ran over to help me. I looked at him helplessly and could see his massive cock and oversized balls flopping around heavily as he ran in my direction. Just as I was about to tip over he arrived and stabilized the wheelchair to prevent me from falling. He got behind me and pushed the wheelchair away from the door and to safety.

He stopped and I could see his reflection in the wall mirror which was about 15 feet in front of me. His head was hanging down. He seemed very ashamed. I felt terrible and finally said...

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have surprised you like that. I'm so sorry Carl. Please don't be sad. It's alright, it really is... OK."

He didn't says anything for at least a minute, then replied...

"Adam, I feel so bad about what happened. I will leave as soon as you can arrange to bring someone else in. I'm so sorry about all this."

"No! I won't have any of it. I want you to stay. You are so amazing. I need you here."

He stayed behind my chair, holding on to the handles. I could feel the chair shaking from his nervous grip on it. I kept calmly saying...

"It's gonna be Ok... It's gonna be OK... It's gonna be OK."

Finally, he seemed to calm down. He kept standing behind me so I could only see the upper part of his big muscular body in the mirror. I realized I needed to say something to let him know I liked what I saw in the hope that he wouldn't be embarrassed. I decided to be honest, and said...

"Carl, I really liked what I saw. It was so amazing. I've never seen anything like it in my entire life. You're living with me 24/7 and it's only natural and healthy for you to take care of your substantial needs.... Besides, I don't know what I'd do if you left me."

"Thanks for your kind words and honesty. I might as well be honest with you too. I really enjoy taking care of you and never felt like that with any of my other clients. You're a beautiful person inside and out. I don't mind the way your body is at all. In fact, it triggers a dominant but loving feeling in me. Your face is absolutely beautiful and irresistible.

"Oh Carl, that means so much to me. I suppose we are both falling for each other."

"When I saw you sucking so hard on that big rubber training rod it affected me deeply. You looked so hot doing that.... When I returned to the gym I got carried away."

"Carl, please come around from the back of this wheelchair and let me see you, if you feel comfortable with that. I'd really like that."

He slowly stepped from behind the wheelchair and stood by my side. I looked up at him and into his eyes, then moved my gaze to his amazing body. He was still very pumped up and somewhat sweaty. My eyes settled on his giant, semi-hard cock. As I looked, it enlarged to its full potential and my face turned red from my excitement. My unusually strong sense of smell was almost overstimulated with the strong scent of his muscles, and even more so from an overwhelming musky stink from his giant cock and balls. I was taking him all in, and then he caressed my head with both hands, his giant cock only inches from my face, and said....

"You're so beautiful and sexy, and your mouth is so well developed, I just can't control myself any longer."

With that, he pushed his big cock head up to my lips, and parting them with it, stuffed the big head into my well-trained mouth. It tasted so good and so much better than that big rubber rod. Not only that, but it was so much bigger. I immediately went to work on it, sucking hard, using all the skills I developed from years of sucking and jaw stretching from progressively larger and larger rubber rods.

Then, for the first time in my life, I was tasting pre-cum, lots and lots of it. I could tell that Carl was amazed by my super oral capabilities, and he wanted to explore more of what I had to offer. He pulled his big head out of my mouth and pushed his massive balls to my lips and even rubbed them on my nose. They were the most masculine things I've ever smelled. I used my strong tongue and lips on them as best I could. I was even able to open my jaw enough to fit one inside my mouth and I took full advantage of my sucking prowess, physically pulling and stretching out the massive gonad from the big ball sack, and using my powerful tongue on it. Carl was moaning loudly now, and said...

"I've never experienced anything like this before. You're the best cocksucker in the world."

I felt so sexy and fulfilled as he alternated cock head and then big balls into my mouth. At that point, he paid me the ultimate compliment by marking my beautiful face as his, and his alone, rubbing his smelly giant cock and massive balls all over it...

"Here, let me give you my super-strong cock and ball musk. I can tell you crave it."

"Mmmmmmmmm, you smell so manly. Promise me you won't wash my face when you bathe me tonight. I want your man scent on me all night long."

"I promise. But I'm about to cum, and I cum an awful lot. I want my love cream to shoot out all over that beautiful face of yours too. But let's see how much sperm you can swallow first."

"I want your sperm. I've trained my mouth for years, and now I know why."

He stuffed his big cock head back into my mouth and I sucked hard, real hard. Suction-type noises now emanated from my powerful mouth. He grabbed my head harder than before and started pumping at least 3 of his 12 inches into and out of my mouth. I was starting to drool from the unreal girth of his giant cock. I wanted his sperm, nothing else mattered now. He was getting very close, and said...

"Oh fuck, I want to nourish your little body with my big wad!"

Then it happened....He exploded into my well-trained mouth and I swallowed vast amounts of sperm. My throat performed admirably and I didn't choke. I felt the sensation I get when I eat too much food. But this time my stomach was filling up with sperm. I loved the slimy texture and sweet taste.

Then, Carl pulled out to fulfill his promise to cover my beautiful face. I closed my eyes as big ropes of wad splattered across it, then dripped down heavily. As he finally subsided, smaller spurts still shot out, layering me. As we both cooled down I asked if he would rub his cum all over my face, and into my blonde hair. He did so and it felt so sticky and sexy. My hair was slick and gooey as if way too much hair gel was on it. My face felt like way too much moisturizer was all over it, only this moisterizer smelled so sexy.

We realized it was late and Carl started getting me ready for dinner and bed. I felt bad because after he quickly made dinner I couldn't eat a thing...

"I'm so sorry Carl, this dinner looks wonderful, but I'm just so full of you. You're probably more hungry than ever. Besides you need to replenish your strength. You should eat my dinner as well."

My life had meaning again. Everything happened for a reason, even all the hard work developing my oral capabilities. I was blessed to have Carl. Nothing was more exciting to me than making that massive cock explode and eating his potent sperm. Now that I've had a taste for cum I want a lot more of it.