True Life Purpose Realized Pt. 02

Story Info
Carl and Adam fall in love.
3.1k words
4.69
2.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl cleaned up the kitchen after he finished his dinner, and then mine. I was way too full of his sperm to eat anything, but before Carl put me to bed I ended up drinking a glass of orange juice at his urging. Everything was different this time when he put on my pajamas and then positioned me securely under the covers. He sat on the edge of the bed and we talked and talked. It was apparent neither one of us wanted to be away from the other. To say we were incredibly fond of each other was so true, but for me at least, it felt like love. Something I never thought could happen after my tragic football injury and subsequent paralysis.

Our discussion eventually evolved to all the surprising, intimate, and sexy things that happened between us earlier...

"Adam, I just want to say that I've never been so sexually satisfied as when you made love to me with your amazing mouth."

"Carl, you're making me feel so sexy. You have to understand that I assumed those sorts of emotions were impossible for me in my condition. Wow... I'm tearing up thinking about it."

I was holding myself back from releasing an overflow of pent-up feelings and pure joy. I tried not to start balling like a baby in front of him. Then when I looked up at Carl I could see his eyes were tearing up too, as he emotionally explained...

"Well, you have to understand that I'm trying to comprehend these overpowering emotions associated with wanting to care for and protect you. But I also have these overpowering urges to sexually dominate you. I hope that doesn't come off as crude or brash. The thing is, I believe it's exactly what you need and desire as well. I saw the joy and lust in your eyes when you were sucking on my big cock this morning at the gym, and I also saw your immense desire for my sperm."

"You're right about everything you said. I admit that I can't help myself. I want you to dominate me, take advantage of my mouth, feed me your giant cock."

"You have a gift, Adam... That incredible mouth and that gorgeous face deserves a massive cock. This happened for a reason, there are no coincidences. We are perfect for each other's substantial needs."

"Thank you so much, Carl. I never thought of it that way. But most all my energy is going to my head, and now I've got this over-developed mouth and lips, the ability to generate impressive suction, and an extreme sense of taste and smell. But I also realized something else while sucking you off... My mouth has an incredibly strong sense of feel, and along with my other attributes, it motivates me to suck you off."

"I'll tell you what, I felt the staggering power of your mouth, and I realized it was made for my giant cock."

He reached out his hand and lovingly caressed and rubbed my cheek and the side of my head. His big hand engulfed me. It made me instinctively pout my big, ultra-full lips. Seeing that, he moved his large thumb to my wanting lips and started rubbing them with it. The big thumb felt wonderful, and eventually, he parted my lips with it. I slightly opened my mouth involuntarily, and he noticed, so he pushed his thumb into it. Without skipping a beat I greedily started sucking. Carl moaned watching my display of sucking prowess....

"Look at those big plump lips wrap around my thick thumb. The suction is extraordinarily mind-boggling..... God your beautiful face looks so sexy sucking on big things."

I just kept moaning and sucking. Then Carl pulled out his thumb, and said...

"I'm losing control here. Look, I stink pretty good at this point. I should get in the shower. I don't want to gross you out or take advantage of you just because I can. It won't take long, and I'll be right back."

I noticed that he did stink even more so than before, but I wanted to make him feel super-masculine by admitting that I liked it, and even craved it...

"Carl, don't you know by now that I love it when you're so smelly? It's driving me crazy. I've been smelling you the whole time we've been talking and it made me more desperate for you. Please don't take that manly stimulation away from me."

"God, knowing you like it turns me on so much."

"I know it does, you like showing off how smelling you've been getting... You know I love it, just like when you were so smelly and sweaty earlier from your workout. Remember how it affected me and made me want to suck? Well, now you stink even better, so I can't wait to suck you off again."

Carl stood up and removed his shorts, tank top, and socks. He was right next to the bed and let me stare at his unreal muscles and giant cock (which was fully erect, vein covered, and rock-hard again). The sight of all that man meat made my mouth water so much that saliva was moistening my lips and dripping off them. Then, he said...

"I love showing off for you like this. I want to show you all the time."

"You are such a big stud! Let me use my trained mouth on you. Why don't you prop me up on these pillows and straddle my little body, and put your cock into my mouth? I'm going to show you what I can really do for you."

Carl lifted me up and held me with one arm around my small body, and my head resting on his big shoulder, he bent down into a squat and propped up a bunch of pillows for me on the bed, then said...

"Here, let me set you down on these pillows so you'll be in the best position to suck all you want."

"Wait, can we stay like this for a while? I want to kiss your big muscles and smell them some more. They're just so big and smell so good."

In response to my request, he cradled me using both arms and moved my face all over the massive muscles of his upper body. He even held me up with his left arm while flexing the enormous bicep on his right arm. Then he shifted my body so my face was up against the enormous flexed and vein-covered bicep. I couldn't believe how drawn I was to it, and almost losing control I kissed, licked, and sniffed it with focused passion.

His shaved armpit was fully exposed while he flexed his giant bicep for me, and I started smelling an astounding masculinity originating from it. I turned my head towards the strong manly smell and started sniffing to such a degree that my.nostrils flared. I saw the massive and dense structure of various muscles, with all these big veins, framing it.

My natural inclination was to get closer to it, but of course, I couldn't do it on my own. Carl could see my lustful interest and moved my body closer so my head was positioned right in front of it while he kept flexing his bicep. I leaned my head into his armpit and started smelling it uncontrollably and whimpering. I rubbed my little nose all over it and couldn't get enough. I think all his powerful pheromones overpowered me. Carl turned so he faced the mirror about 6 feet in front of him on the wall, taking in the scene. At one point I said...

"Oh my, that's so smelly... I'm in love with it, just like I'm in love with you."

I didn't mean to let that "love you" comment slip out, but I was overcome by his virile scent and big stud body. He let me enjoy his armpit scent and muscles as much as I wanted. I remained transfixed on it for quite a while. Finally, to help break my intense fixation and direct it towards his now aching cock, he shifted my little body to his side so he could show off his monster. I realized I'd been so into his body that I was neglecting his cock, which was in dire need of my attention...

"Look at that! So big! I'm sorry I got too carried away with your body. I'm definitely primed to take care of your big cock now."

He placed me down on the pillows so I was seated on the bed, propped up about 45 degrees. Then he carefully straddled my hips so that he had a knee on either side of me. His body looked so big looming over mine. After letting me look at his giant erect cock, he pushed it down to my waiting mouth, holding it there for me so I could worship it.

It was so sexy... It tasted stronger and smelled more musky than previously. My mouth was on auto-pilot, sucking and licking. His giant cock tasted and smelled uniquely different than his ultra-muscular body. It was apparent that the strong musky smell of his big cock triggered my cravings to suck. Maybe that was the reason really big cocks get so musky. I assumed that the biggest cocks naturally generate the strongest musky scent, ergo, women (and men) seek to service them (even if most men won't admit their curiosity and even strong desire to suck massive cock.)

Given how highly trained my mouth had become, I could easily suck hard for long periods of time. Over five years of mouth and throat training had unintended consequences, but all in a very good way considering Carl's needs and physical attributes. I sucked and tried to be as nasty doing it as possible. He clearly loved my big lips and I used them to great effect. Carl was in heaven, and then he asked...

"Adam, can I take your pajama top off? It's starting to get soaked in my pre-cum and you're drooling so much, and you know how much I cum. Besides, I want to see your little body while you blow me."

"You're making me feel so sexy. I didn't realize my little body turns you on so much. You can remove my top if you want."

He scooted back a little and unbuttoned my top, then bending me forward, removed it. It made me feel much more sexy, and he gazed at me while stroking his giant cock. Then, unexpectedly, he scooted back further and bent over so he could put his head on my chest. I tried to move my hands to his head to embrace him, but I couldn't move them that far. So I stuck out my little chest as much as I could for him. He was moaning and then started sucking on my little nipples. He was being as tender about it as he could. He put his hands behind my arched back, helping to push my chest out further as he sucked, licked, and even smelled me. I was totally overwhelmed and could actually feel the sucking sensations on my nipples, which got erect from the stimulation. At that point, without even asking, Carl got up and removed my pajama bottoms. I didn't resist.

Then I saw why he removed them... He wanted to expose my little cock because it was hard, like before when he bathed me. We were both overjoyed. He looked at me, and without saying a word, got on his knees by the side of the bed, and leaning over went down between my legs to get to my tiny cock. I could see him licking all over it, and down to my smallish balls. He alternated licking and sucking on it. He kept going and going, and after a few minutes I could actually feel sensations from my cock, but mainly from my little balls, which had more feeling. I started moaning, louder and louder, and said...

"Oh Carl, I can feel your mouth and tongue on me. My little balls are coming to life."

Hearing that, he went down, focusing his oral efforts on them with renewed interest....

"Mmmmmmmmm, your little tiny balls taste so delicate, so good."

As crazy as it sounds, Carl was trying to get me off now. He was lapping away on them. He started licking underneath them too and moving towards my tiny asshole. I wanted him to go all the way and he wanted it too. He delicately lifted my legs and went right down on my ass. I had even more feeling from my hole, even more so than from my little balls. His strong tongue pushed up against it as he lapped on it, aggressively now, and I heard him say...

"God this tastes so fucking good."

The nerves in my asshole were triggering in a very meaningful way. I could feel tension in my groin and as his tongue entered my asshole jerking spasms started emanating from my ass, and thru my balls and cock, hitting me hard. I looked down at Carl working away on my tiny hole and saw my little cock spurt a clear-like thin rope of gel that landed on my stomach. As I relaxed, Carl took his mouth off my ass and seeing the little cum gel, confirmed I had actually had an orgasm, and gleefully said...

"Adam, I don't believe it! You're so sexy! I thought something happened because your tight little hole was rapidly spasming and pulsing."

He looked up at me and could see I was crying. Tears were running down my face and my nose was running down my mouth and chin. I don't remember ever crying so hard. I tried to move my hands to my face to wipe it, but could only lift them near my chest, but no further. Emotions were overflowing now, facilitated by the unexpected sexual release that I assumed was impossible.

Carl immediately got on the bed next to me and lifted me to his chest. He started rocking me lovingly. I looked up at him and he bent his head and kissed me. I could taste and smell my ass on him. It made me feel sexy. Slowly my crying subsided as I buried my head in his muscular chest. He reached for a Kleenex and wiped tears and mucous off my face...

"Here, let me clean that beautiful and sexy face of yours."

"Oh Carl, made me cum. I'm stunned, and so grateful to you. I love you deeply."

"I love you so much, Adam. I want to show you how big my love is."

Carl was looking at my plumped-up lips and muscular mouth. I knew what he was thinking. Then I said...

"I suppose that I'm not gonna need that big rubber exercise rod anymore. I'm just gonna use your giant cock from now on. Please put me in my wheelchair so you can exercise my mouth thoroughly."

He placed a towel on the wheelchair and put me onto it. He stood next to the wall mirror near the bathroom and I wheeled over to him. He was stroking his massive cock. I got my face right up next to it and started sniffing the manliness. He said something about unloading all over my sexy little body but I was half out of consciousness, only into big dick. He cocked my head into position and stuffed his big juicy cock head into my mouth, and letting go of his massive cock shaft, allowed me to do my thing.

I was bobbing and sucking like a machine. The suction I created was more and more powerful as I worked. My jaw and cheek muscles swelled and got pumped up like Carl's muscles do when he works out hard. My lips got plumper. I was relentless and made loud suction noises that Carl loved. I worked and worked.

Carl held back to give me a good workout, but after a while, he couldn't contain himself and exploded with tremendous force. Once he saw sperm flowing out of my mouth he pulled out and jacked off all over me. Ropes landed across my face and then he aimed at my body, and numerous thick ropes hit their mark, landing across my chest and stomach, and one landed all over my little cock and balls.

"My God, look at what I did to you. You look super-hot covered in so much wad."

"I feel so hot like this. Your big wad tastes so good and I love the smell of it on my body. Do you want to rub it all in for me before I go to bed?"

Carl started rubbing big gobs of cum all over my little body and on my crotch and ass too, purposely coating my little hole with his sperm cream. Then he took special care to rub sperm all over my face and head. He slicked back my blonde hair with it. I could see my face and hair glistening in the mirror...

"Nice, this load needs dry a bit before we put on your pajamas and get you into bed."

"Carl, I don't want to wear my pajamas. I want to go to bed in the nude... Like I used to before my injury."

"Sure, that sounds nice. Let me help you."

Carl placed me in my bed and lovingly tucked me in.

"Carl, do you think we could ever sleep together, all night long?"

"I'd love that, but your bed is too small. We'd have to get another pretty big one to accommodate me. All your bathroom equipment and special toilet are here so we shouldn't use my bed. It's on the other side of the house."

"OK, so tomorrow I will arrange to replace this bed. That is if you really want me to."

"I do. It sounds hot. And Adam, I can still taste your ass on my lips and tongue. I like it."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. By-the-way, you look very cute with your hair all matted down and slicked back... Its getting so crusty, isn't it?

"It's all your fault... You're way too potent. But you know I love it so much."

"Believe me, I know you do. It motivates me to give you lots more. Now you better get some sleep before I get carried away and wad you up again."

"Wad me up? Oh, I understand. Yeah, you already wadded me up twice. LOL!"

"Exactly, good night baby doll. See you in the morning."

"Good night super-stud. I can hardly wait."

Carl let me know our sex would not be a one-way service. He was very interested in developing my ass, and continuing to bring it to life. I dozed off to sleep thinking about sucking him off all the time and letting him go down on my ass whenever he craved it. The last thing I remember, before I fell fast asleep, was thinking how I smelled like his big cock, and like sperm.