True Love Can Be Different Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner is nice, Ro and Jewel mostly talk with me and Dana. They seem ill at ease with Dana's friends and even her husband, Richard. Now's not the time for family analysis, so Dana and I keep the conversation flowing. I only have two glasses of wine, spaced more than an hour apart, since I'm driving a rental car.

After eating, we relax for a while and I thank Dana for my invitation. It's nice meeting everyone I look forward to seeing them again. I'll drop the girls off at their apartment on my return to the Hilton and will see the ladies on Tuesday for a round of golf. Dana will SMS me the Tee Time, and we'll meet at the golf club an hour before.

***

As soon as we take off from Dana's, Ro whines, "We don't want to go back to our noisy apartment this early, so can we go to the Hilton with you? I'd like some more wine, and learn what makes you tick, Raye. We can't drink at a restaurant lounge, since we're both only 20, also neither Jewel nor I like bars."

Snickering, "Okay my fair ladies, I don't drink a lot and drive, so you may have to stay at the Hilton tonight."

Jewel bats her eyes cutely, "Raye, will we stay in a room by ourselves at the Hilton or sleep warm and cozy with you?"

"Okay, you two little Mynx, what going on with this being cuddly and cozy sleeping in my room?" I growl.

Ro tears up, "Today, we're the happiest with you, Raye, than I can remember in months, so hope today never ends! You're smart but also fun and loving, yet strong in your beliefs. We know you won't hurt or take advantage of us, so want to party down for a change, staying in your suite tonight."

Taking the elevator up to my suite, I decide okay on partying with the girls, asking Jewel if she has extra clothes, which she doesn't. Ro has her shorts and top from this morning, so she is somewhat okay for tomorrow morning.

Now in my suite, the girls are flitting about excited about everything, especially the bar and stereo system. Ro scopes out the minibar, howling, "We got booze and wine babes!"

Jewel suggests, "I'll call our friend AJ at work, asking her to bring some underwear and casual clothes for us. We want you to meet her anyway and she's off at 7:00 p.m."

I grab Ro and Jewel by their firm booties, guiding them to the sofa. "Call AJ and give her the room number, then we'll talk.

AJ can leave work a bit early and wants to stay and party with us. So, I read Ro and Jewel, The Riot Act. "I expect you both to act like ladies because my suite is not the Wild-Wild West or a Strip Club.

"It's okay with me if the 3-of you have a few glasses of wine, but no hard alcohol from the mini bar. I'll order 3 bottles of a nice Fume Blanc from room service, so we can talk a lot, listen to music, and slow dance.

I understand you and Jewel want to blow off a little steam. But, Fair Warning, you two will pay the penalty for breaking any of my rules while at the Hilton! Agreed?"

The two best friends tear up, Ro saying "Please don't be mad at us Raye, but we're so happy with you, we got a little crazy. This is your hotel suite and we'll gladly follow the rules, and you can spank us if we're bad."

I hug them warmly, "Today is the most fun I've had in a long time, and I like both of you, otherwise we wouldn't be here ordering wine to party down. I want you gals to have fun, but this suite is in my company's name, so we can't go bat-shit crazy, or I'll soundly Spank your booty(s)!"

***

Just then, there's a light Tap-Tap on the door, and a sweet cute-darling AJ, blushes as she comes in, "Miss Raye if I stay here tonight, are you gonna Spank me too?"

Cracking up in joy I pull her to me, "AJ, you're darling, but will get a good spanking if you break my rules," giving her a gentle booty caress.

She's 21 and her build is similar to Ro and Jewels, but having raven black hair, grey eyes, and definite C-cup tits.

She smiles, "My Aunt Beverly Ann Thornton (Auntie Bev) is coming up for a while to meet you. She also wants to say hello to Ro and Jewel, because she likes them a lot."

AJ adds, "I want to stay tonight, but live with my Auntie Bev about 10 miles from here. It's dark now and I don't want her to drive home alone. Can I come back here tomorrow and stay until Thursday, like Ro and Jewel?"

I give Ro and Jewel a mock evil eye. "So, you two Mynx are moving in with me this week, inviting AJ too. I certainly feel firm spankings are in order." as Auntie Bev walks into my suite's open door.

AJ squeals, "Raye, this is my Auntie Bev, and I live in her home. Auntie Bev, meet Ro and Jewel's friend, Raye."

Laughing, she winks at me, "Nice to meet you, Raye, so there's gonna be a little spanking tonight. I like Ro and Jewel better than most girls their age because both are sweet and nice to Alma Jean. I know the girls call her AJ, but she's always been Alma Jean to me.

"Are you okay with the girls staying here tonight and/or for a few days during your vacation? I'm not noisy but ask my niece about the details, who explains about tonight's sleepover. She told me about your protecting Ro at the club, and then you two unexpectedly meeting at her sister's home."

Room Service delivers the wine, so I open a bottle and pour the girls' glasses, telling them I want to speak privately with Bev. I also hesitantly ask her if she'd like a glass since she's driving home tonight.

Bev nods yes, and we walk into a little alcove, both of us sitting on a small sofa, as she comments my suite is first class.

I open, "Bev, I'm an Electronics Consultant for Gulfstream Aerospace Corp (GSA) and a US Based Interpol Senior Agent. Attending the CES is a part of my Interpol Agent cover, giving her a brief history of my recent life in College and now truly a workaholic, nearing my 27th birthday.

"Preventing Ro from being hurt Thursday night is natural for me, but seeing her today is surprising. I met Ro and her sister Dana on different days and circumstances, so was shocked to learn they're sisters earlier today at Dana's.

"Once over her jitters knowing I am not outing her, Ro and I have a delightful time gossiping, even more so after Jewel arrives. They're unhappy with the noisiness of so many people living in a small apartment, so ask to come with me to the Hilton to keep partying for a while.

"I'm not much of a drinker, especially when diving, so the two little brats entice me into letting them stay at my place to party for one night, I think. But AJ spills the beans that those two little cuties plan to camp out with me during my entire vacation, and I'm so happy."

Smiling, "For the first time in my adult life, I have friends, enjoying their sweet playfulness. AJ is such a cutie, and I can see she loves Ro and Jewel, so I think maybe I'll take a little more downtime. I have tons of banked holiday time, so am thinking of staying in Vegas until Sunday, maybe even a second week."

Me, musing, "We plan to golf once or twice and other fun touristy stuff. I'm not a bar-hopping person, so we'll do interesting things. I have lots of spending money, never socializing much, except work-related which is reimbursed."

Bev speaks, "Raye, you're a good person and I trust Ro's judgment. You also impress her sister Dana playing golf, who invites you to a couple's dinner at her home.

"I rarely spend any social time in Vegas, although I have a few local girlfriends, so tonight's a good time for me to hang out with 1 or 2 of them.

"I'll leave my car in the Hilton garage and taxi to my friend's home, staying there overnight. Alma Jean can hang out here having fun with You, Ro, and Jewel, maybe until Friday morning. Then you four come and stay at my home for the rest of your vacation."

I'm beaming, "Are you serious Bev? Offering for me to stay in your home is wonderful, and my answer is a definite YES! I'll ask AJ to coordinate our Friday morning arrival, her knowing your work schedule."

***

Bev's gone to her friend's place and will get her car after work tomorrow. We four girls will hang out at the Hilton until Friday morning and then move to Bev and AJ's place.

We're sipping wine and I hug the little cutie pie, AJ age, 21, pulling her over my knee for a mock spanking, "You're getting your spanking now AJ," who squeals in glee like a little girl, as I give her a soft spank.

I also mock-spank Ro and Jewel, with both girls giggling happily. I'm only a few years older than them, but in some ways, they're like cute little school girls.

"Okay ladies you got me here until Thursday, and then we move to AJ's for a few days. So, what are you going to do with me?"

Ro looks pensive, "I don't know about AJ, but Jewel and I will get fired if we don't go to work. We'd love to spend 4 days with you Raye, so I don't know what to say."

Jewel pipes up, "I don't like waitressing at the Strip Bar and think we should quit now and look for different jobs."

Looking at AJ, "Where do you work little sister?"

She answers cutely, "Big Sister Raye, I do office work at a 24-hour Emergency Clinic Monday through Friday on the day shift. The pay mostly sucks, but I'm a good worker, so possibly can take the week off without pay, which I'll do, and have fun with you guys. Living with my Auntie Bev is a lifesaver because she doesn't charge me rent or utilities, so I'll be okay.

"Maybe Ro and Jewel can talk with my Auntie Bev about living with us and looking for new jobs closer to our place. Auntie Bev's home is a good size, so it will be comfortable with the four of us sharing."

I jump in, "Ro and Jewel, I agree with AJ, since you two may have life-altering decisions to make in the next 10 days. I've just recently met all of you, but now consider you friends, so am willing to help. Bev likes you two very much, feeling you are great friends for AJ. So, I think she'll let the two of you move in for a month on a trial basis.

"We're moving from here to AJ's on Friday, for three days, and possibly another week so can discuss the specifics of your future(s) at that time. If we're comfortable together, and okay with AJ's Auntie Bev, I'll stay in Vegas another week, while Ro and Jewel iron out the work issue.

"I've always been a loner, especially after starting University. Being a late and only child, my parents are fairly inactive, so I only visit them in Germantown, WI once or twice a year.

"Mom and Dad live in a Seniors Home and are happy, having a network of friends there. I phone them every month, saying hello, but our relationship is somewhat distant because of their age and health. I love them dearly but understand why they want the comfort of living in Germantown, their birth home.

"I don't know why, but feel the four of you, Ro, Jewel, AJ, and Auntie Bev are my first true friends, almost like family. So, I want all of you in my life for a long time.

"Ro knows I'm an International Police Investigator (Senior Agent-Interpol US), so I do travel in the US and sometimes on foreign assignments. I also consult in electronic safety for Gulfstream Aerospace Corp in Savannah, GA.

"I don't have any other work or personal attachments, other than infrequent month-long Interpol postings. Let's think of possibly living our lives together in some long-term fashion while having fun for the next five days.

We'll sit with Bev, asking her thoughts, but I can't see living permanently in Vegas. There are many nice places in the US, like Savannah, GA, Nashville, TN, Virginia Beach, VA, or the San Diego, CA area which are also fun and touristy.

All three girls attack me with sweet kisses on the cheek, AJ saying "We like you so much Raye, and want us to stay together as friends. So, Ro and Jewel should quit the strip club and I'll take one or two weeks off from the clinic.

"Let's have fun for the next four days, you three play golf and I'll hang out with you, maybe wander around the golf club since I don't play. I may take lessons after our future is settled, and we have lots of time, but this week you three play and I'll bring books or other things to do.

We all agree with AJ's plan and anticipate having a great vacation. I reaffirm this vacation is my gift to the girls, helping them plan for their future(s).

***

FUN N GOLF VEGAS-STYLE

We drink, giggle, play, tickle boobs, and fondle booties acting like four crazy little girls versus being 20, 21, and 26-year-olds. I've never been smothered in so much warm soft perfumed female flesh as on Sunday night, thinking maybe they'll turn me Lezzie!

Although there's shared intimacy between all four of us, no overt sexual play happens. You just can't have four squealing ladies drinking wine, wrestling, tickling, and other crazy stuff without getting hands full of titties, booties, and even damp thongs.

Afterward, we're exhausted, crashing in my King Bed, arms and legs intertwined and askew.

Waking, it's a groggy Monday morning for us all, since we ordered more wine last night, eventually finishing four bottles. We immediately go into a group hug with sweet happy good morning wine-breath kisses.

Somehow, AJ's on top of me, one hand on my boob and the other in my thong. Oh wait, it's AJ playing with my boobs, Ro's hand in my thong, and Jewel scratching between my butt cheeks. Oh my, what a wake-up call to start the week!

Monday's a lazy day hanging out in the suite, never really getting dressed, other than blouses and panties. We do confirm a Tuesday Tee Time for Ro, Jewel, and me to play with Dana's group at the Bali Hai Golf Club. Later in the afternoon, Bev phones checking in laughing at our mini-hangovers.

***

Tuesday's golf outing is fun, although Dana's friends give me a look, with Ro, Jewel, and AJ laughing and hanging on to me at every opportunity. I work it out with the Pro Shop, allowing AJ to ride with me in one cart, while Ro and Jewel ride together. AJ rides the front nine, then explores the Bali Hai Club House area while we play the back nine.

Surprisingly, Ro and Jewel are better than average golfers, shooting in the mid-80s to low 90s on competitive golf courses. We have a fun day, the girls squealing at many of my long puts. I come in at 75, Ro, 88, and Jewel, 89. So I'm happy for both my young friends breaking 90.

Dana's group shoots in the mid-80s and happily boasts before learning both my girls also shot in the 80s. Dana's a bit quiet, but I see she's proud of Ro's 88. We have refreshments in the clubhouse, but no alcohol. Dana invites us to her place, but my girls are cool on that idea, so I decline telling Dana we're having dinner with AJ's Auntie Bev.

Bev takes today off meeting us here at 5:00 p.m. in time to greet Dana's group. We all chat for a few minutes, and I tell Dana I may vacation in Vegas for another week. If I do, I'll SMS or email her about playing another round somewhere.

We have a nice chat with Bev, then return to the Hilton and order room service soup, sandwiches, and salads. It's a low-keyed night, the four of us crashing early in my king-size bed.

We have lots of fun during the next two days, taking a six-hour tour of Hoover Dam n Lake Mead on Thursday. I love my time with the girls so will stay in Vegas another week, hopefully at Bev/s.

***

AJ'S AUNTIE BEV'S HOME

Arriving at Bev's at midday Friday, she has lunch ready, so we eat and then bring our clothes in. Catching up on the past four days, we enjoy soup and sandwiches, along with scrumptious homemade Strawberry Cheesecake for dessert. Bev also makes a deliciously tasty ice-cold lemonade, that we loudly slurp down.

Bev's home is a modest three bedrooms, so we're puzzling over the sleeping arrangements. AJ suggests getting sleep pallets from Targets or somewhere and the four of us camp out in the living room most nights. I can hang my clothes in AJ's bedroom, while Ro and Jewel use the guest room for their closet. This way, Auntie Bev has her privacy, not having to share her bedroom's personal space.

We are in agreement, so I suggest the girls unload my car, and I'll go with Bev to buy the pallets. This will give me time to explain my thoughts about Ro and Jewel staying with her for a month or longer while I'm away on an operation for 4 or 5 weeks.

I opened up to Bev during the drive to the strip mall. "I feel strongly, that Ro and Jewel are placing their lives in danger if they stay waitressing at the strip club. Many sexual predators frequent these types of places, so I'll keep hammering this point home until they agree to change jobs.

"If the girls can live here for a month or so while I'm off on a special mission, I'll handle the extra costs for food and other home expenses. I'll also give Ro, Jewel, and AJ prepaid debit cards for personal things. Each girl needs to think clearly about what they want for their future(s), including AJ, who does not seem happy with her job at the clinic.

"They should get their bodies in great shape physically, exercising daily during the time at your place. I'm quite happy to purchase a month's membership for each of them in a women's spa and gym. I also want all three girls to seriously search online daily for possible Careers and later take Classes in the area(s) that intrigue them.

"Knowing golf doesn't pique AJ's interest, I'd still like for her to take lessons learning the game's basics. I hope Ro and Jewel will practice and play 9 or 18 holes four days a week since they're fairly good golfers. It needs to be a good serious golf club with a competitive course, and good teachers, not an overpriced tourist trap.

"If you're agreeable with the girls staying until I return, Bev, I'll handle all the expenses for AJ, Ro, and Jewel. In addition to giving the girls prepaid debit cards, I'll give you a reloadable Bank Card to use for the extra household expenses.

"Finally, if the next three days go well, I'll take another week off, also staying here with you and the girls. The girls know my general thoughts about Ro and Jewel quitting the strip club, but not the specific details I'm sharing with you because I first want your approval and consent."

Bev says she loves the girls and my plan for helping them improve their lot in life is wonderful. So, she'll certainly help me work through this idea with AJ, Ro, and Jewel.

So, I'll now execute my plan for our having 10 days of fun, while I slowly entrap the three girls, hoping to give them a better life(s).

We four girls and sometimes Bev, have the times of our lives, golfing, touring, and acting crazy for 10 days. I slowly wear Ro and Jewel down, seemingly forming a special bond with them.

But timid little AJ's the surprise, solidly backing me on Ro/Jewel quitting the strip club, which is not a real job. She also worries about their being hurt by some of the drunk patrons. AJ doesn't talk very much, but gets emotional stomping her feet to make a point.

When she's young, AJ thinks about studying medicine, as a Nurse or Doctor, but that is history. So, I suggest she consider Massage Therapy, already knowing the muscle/skeletal system in depth. She beams, and I can see her brain whirring as she considers my idea.

My two weeks in Vegas end, and following many talks and cajoling, Ro and Jewel happily accept my plan. I rate the possibility of success at 50/50 but feel a strong pull towards these two young gals.

AJ is adorable treating me as her elder sister and fully agreeing with my plan. She's solidly in my corner and will equally share my success if the plan works for Ro and Jewel.

AJ's Auntie Bev is a steadying force, constantly telling Ro and Jewel, they'll never have another chance like this in their life(s).

Bev and I have a warm goodbye this morning where she whispers, "Raye, you're a Godsend for these three young ladies, and I love you taking them under your wing. I will reinforce your guidelines daily, and/or when seeing Ro or Jewel slipping back to their past mistakes.