True Love Can Be Different Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, last night I asked Jaz if You (Becca) could also be her girlfriend, with Jaz saying yes. She wants me to be happy all the time, and you're kind of cute, with Jaz loving Judy and Niki after a few days with us."

AJ sighs, "Will you consider being Jaz's girlfriend, as well as my best bud? We're having a celebration weekend starting next Friday, with a Lovely Dinner at Ruth's Chris, then dancing and partying in a spectacular LV Hilton Hotel Suite."

One more thing, "I love Niki and Judy, and most children, so intend to start a private school in Lemon Grove, with all of us being teachers. I'm looking at 10 to 12 students learning in motion like our Golf-Botany-Zoology-Math Programs here, but we'll also have a regular classroom in our home."

Becca sits stunned, eyes as big as watermelons, "AJ, are you seriously demented or simply bat-shit-crazy?"

This is an expected reaction from any sane person, so I signal Jaz, who strolls in fully decked out as a Green Beret Special Forces (GBSF) Sergeant.

Becca saw Jaz and Raye in their war-wear two days ago on their first visit to the Clubhouse. But, she's still speechless, so Jaz kisses Becca on the cheek, as she sits motionless.

Then smiling at Becca, Jaz gives me a really sweet kiss on the lips whispering, "Love you to death, AJ darling;"

Becca finally breathes, "Jaz, I thought AJ was busting my chops with her unusual sense of humor, but I guess it's real!"

Jaz grins, "I fell in love with AJ on the phone while Raye and I are soggily and quietly observing sex traffickers in a muddy field. So, I understand your calling my babe and her humor a bit unusual."

Jaz continues, "AJ and I'll teach Niki and Judy for the next few days, while you golf with Ro, Jewel, and Raye, who has a 4-handicap. If it's cool with you after your days of talking and golfing with Raye, Ro, and Jewel, we'll have a blowout Hilton Party Weekend.

"Judy can stay with Niki and Auntie Bev will take care of the girls when Percy works. Auntie Bev has a long list of fun things the girls want to do, like seeing Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and other touristy places, so they'll be off the wall happy.

"Raye and I'll shop for our Partying Duds on Friday morning, and we'll check in at the Hilton after lunch. The six of us will relax in the suite, getting dressed at six, then drinking 1 or 2 bottles of bubbly jumpstarting our weekend.

"Finally, all you're agreeing to is dinner, partying, acting crazy over a nice weekend with us girls. Joining us next weekend does not imply any sexual promise, or you accepting AJ's offer.

"From your several talks with AJ at the clubhouse, she's certain you do not date anyone, nor need any financial support for you and Judy. AJ thinks you're lonely for adult friends and a very nice person, otherwise, we'd not be sitting here today.

"So, you golf with our three friends most of next week, since Raye will give golfing tips while you gals play. AJ and I'll have fun entertaining Niki and Judy here at the golf club, teaching them botany, zoology, math, and basic golf.

If you say yes to partying with us, AJ'll get your sizes, including shoes, with Raye and me shopping for our party duds on Friday morning. Dinner is at Ruth's Chris, so our evening wear will be exceptionally stylish.

Still speechless, Becca pauses for a few moments, and then nods YES!

***

HILTON PARTY WEEKEND: RAYE POV

AJ and Jaz updated us about their talk with Becca, so, Ro and Jewel gently query her while practicing and playing golf all week. AJ is dead on about Becca not having any attachments or working, so she must have independent wealth. That's kind of surprising in a way since she's a very nice lady, 2 years younger than Jaz and me.

Becca seems to relax more each day we practice and play 18 holes. She cheekily smiles at me on Wednesday morning, "I'm partying with you ladies as me, AJ, and Jaz, discuss," handing me a note for AJ with her clothing sizes.

"I'll catch up with AJ soon, but the next two days are gonna be a bit hectic getting Judy ready to spend 4-days with Niki. I am hesitant at first, but seeing the delight on my little one's face about sleeping over at Niki's seals the

deal of my having fun with you all."

HILTON FRIDAY NIGHT: JAZ'S POV

We've checked in and are in this fabulous 2-Bedroom, 4-Bath, Living/Lounge, and Dining room executive suite. There's also a nice patio overlooking the pool deck below.

Immediately after Ro, Jewel, Becca, and AJ arrive, Becca walks over to me, "Thanks for everything Jaz, and I see why AJ loves you so much. This will be my first time partying socially since getting pregnant with Judy at 18, and I'm so eagerly down for it."

I smile, "Becca, please remember this weekend is for fun and, you're not obligated to do anything else. But fair warning, Raye and I sometimes spank cute little fresh and frisky gals' tushies," popping her booty once.

Dressing in our bedroom is fun, and Becca's not particularly shy, flashing her boobs at AJ a few times.

Raye and I are decked out in Little Black Dresses, with our 4-gals in Flaming Little Red Dresses. We're all wearing black patterned thigh highs, thongs, and 2" Heel Coal Black Jimmy Choo's. Raye and I hold small Black Gold trimmed clutches for our gal's special items, all of us displaying nice jewelry, and braless boobs gently swaying as we move about.

The bubbly's flowing, and we're playing lots of cheeky grab-ass. I sneakily peek at Becca who seems all in on partying till she drops this weekend.

She's talking with Ro and Jewel, so I pull AJ in for a quick kiss, whispering, "I've gotten to know Becca very well this week and like her a lot. I hope she agrees to join us, so you won't feel lonely when I'm away!"

AJ grins, running her hand up my thigh under my thong, "Liar, Jaz, you just want some FRESH Pussy, I got your number babe!"

I stiffen, and AJ laughs crazily, "Don't go into shock babe, I'm just playing witch-a, since we'll both get some sweet n creamy new pussy," kissing me furiously.

We create a stir by arriving at Ruth's Chris, in Little Black/Red dresses. Our first stop is the lounge, with the babes choosing Singapore Slings. Raye and I have Laphroaig Neat, which we sip while watching Ro, Jewel, AJ, and Becca show off their beautiful bods.

First, Ro and Jewel swish to the ladies' room to freshen up. Minutes later, AJ and Becca sashay after them, all eyes on their swaying booties.

Tired of fending off drink offers from the bar hounds, we ask our lead server, Lola Jamison, to seat us. I'm between AJ and Becca, while Raye's between her babes, Ro and Jewel. Both Raye and my hand(s) hastily slide under the table onto soft warm thighs, seeking paradise.

I feel a brief twitch of tenseness from Becca, but she quickly settles, relaxing her legs and allowing me to climb a bit higher between her thighs.

AJ smiles wickedly at Becca, "You jumped babe, did something bite you?" giggling for all six of us to hear.

Looking closely at Becca, "If you're unhappy with any sex-play, just whisper Time-Out, and we'll cease! Okay?"

She smiles, "I'm okay for now Jaz, it's just surprising feeling your hand near my thong, seconds after we sit. I'm not a prude, but don't have much real partying or sexual experience."

AJ leans over speaking softly, "Remember Becca, you're only agreeing to the moment, and not giving full approval for either me or Jaz to go further. We plan to let our hair down, playing sexy games for the next 3-days. If and when you say Time-Out, we stop then and there."

AJ smirks, "Becca, look into Ro and Jewel's flaming volcanic eyes. I'm 100% sure Raye's hands are inside their moist thongs, playing in paradise. Can Jaz play outside your thong for a while, since she's now playing with my swollen pussy lips?"

Taking a deep breath Becca groans, "I want to have fun with you gals this weekend, but this's all so new to me. Jaz can play with my thighs up to the thong here at Ruth's Chris, but let's wait until back at the Hilton to go further, like Jaz's fingers going under my thong."

Becca grins, "Right now, Jaz and Raye can play under you three's ladies' thongs to the max because I love your feeling of openness and love," as she places my hand fully on her thong-covered pussy.

AJ winks, "Spectacular, Bad Girl Becca," giving her a sweet kiss before moving back a bit.

Dinner is fantastic with lots of sexy innuendo, and Becca loosening up after a few Slings and wine. For most of the night, one of my hands is either between AJ's or Becca's thighs while talking about many different things.

I sense Becca's throwing out quiet feelers on how tonight will move forward back at the Hilton. Keeping our responses general, such as saying we'll quickly lose our dresses, then party, hug, and dance in our thongs and stockings.

Jewel adds one perspective of our being crazy n wild vamps, which gets a big smile from Becca. We'll party like crazy maybe 4 special weekends all year because, for the other 11 months, we're staid old Moms and Godmoms.

This is our time to Howl At The Moon since we won't fine-dine, dance, and play sensual games again for another 3 or 4 months. So, let's pay up, tip our amazing server, and move this party to the Hilton.

After tipping Lola out magnificently, telling her we'll see her again in a few days closing out our party weekend, we take off for the Hilton!

***

Clothes fly in every direction within seconds of walking into our suite, so we're now six super-hot ladies in sexy thongs and thigh-highs. We have a group hug, and then Jaz turns on the tunes as Raye pours double shots of Patron Gold Tequila.

I'm watching Becca closely, who for the moment seems totally into our fun and sex games. Everyone's kissing, with bouncing titties and hard nipples touching, arms around our waists.

Interestingly, Raye and I have never kissed, and most likely won't. We sometimes bump hips and fists, but neither of us has any sexual feelings toward each other, which is possibly because of our dangerous professions.

It's been a hectic, exciting, and fun day, so we gradually move into our love trio, sitting on the two huge circular sofas. AJ and Becca are both in my lap, so I feel it's time to strike while the iron's hot, waving goodnight to Raye, Ro, and Jewel.

***

BECCA'S FALL:

Closing our door, I grab a bottle of Tequila, "AJ/Becca, let's toast to our lovely dinner, fun night, and future true love!" as we slam the Patron Gold.

Before Becca catches her breath, AJ and I pin her to the bed missionary, sweetly kissing her cheeks. With Becca wildly wiggling and giggling, I sense she's ticklish so dig into her tummy and sides.

Becca's breathing quickly becomes short n heavy, so AJ and I now team up to seduce and fuck her brains out. AJ takes the high road and me low, with my end game being to explore and tunnel my way into pussy wonderland.

AJ's little butterfly pecks on her cheeks slowly shift to Becca's lips, with full tongue action in her mouth. Taking a quick breath, I hear AJ whispering, telling Becca, "Admit it babe, you love my deep hot wet kisses," grabbing Becca's left nipple and gently twisting.

I teasingly caress Becca's tummy and hips, stealthy moving downward to her soft spasming inner thighs scratching with my nails. Also, I'm circling her Vulva with wet tongue swipes, while sensually caressing Becca's thighs until she relaxes, legs spread wide.

Her soaked thong is my target, so I kiss and lick my way north aiming for her fragrant thong-covered pussy. Becca doesn't flinch, nor push me away as I'm now solidly wedged between her splayed thighs. I slow n rest just below her leaky pussy, blowing forceful puffs of hot breath on her soaked thong!

Resting, I look up to see how AJ's doing and know why Becca's not complaining. AJ's tongue's deeply embedded in her throat, as she pulls and twists Becca's fat nipples.

So, I think, "Yep, AJ's got her going up top, so now's the time for us to do an all-out sex blitz, blowing away Becca's neural pleasure defenses! Then, using my 8" strapon, I'll nail both my babes to the mattress, fucking them into oblivion."

AJ smiles sweetly, winks, and holds up 3-fingers, signaling, wait a minute, then destroy Rebecca's thong. So, I stay in neutral, kissing and licking her sweaty thighs, still gently scratching her wet thong-covered pussy.

AJ gives me the thumbs up moving to a dominant position on top of her prey. She holds Becca still, by tightly gripping her hair, and kisses deep enough to tickle Becca's tonsils.

As she fiercely pinches n pulls Becca's nipples, AJ waves me up to take over pleasuring Becca's boobs, sucking them dry. So, moving my mouth up, I brutishly latch onto Rebecca's left nipple, while still fondling her thong-covered pussy.

I hear AJ murmur, "You know you want it, bad girl Becca, don't you? Jaz and I are going to fuck your little gooey-girly pussy senseless all night long and you want us to so bad. Your sweet-smelling pussy's so wet, itching for a long night of red-hot sucking n fucking!"

AJ lifts from the deep kiss, "Does Becca need a good fucking from my Jaz tonight and all weekend? Guess what babe, Jaz bought a fat 8" strapon just for our needy pussy(s)!"

Becca groans, "My Fucking Gawd, AJ, I'm so confused. I just want to have fun tonight, but my body's burning up like a lava-spewing volcano. I'm so turned on, I don't know what the fuck I want right now."

AJ winks and kisses her deeply again, this time running her hand into Becca's thong, two fingers buried in her pussy. "This flooded pussy, wet thong, and your stiff as nail nipples in Jaz's mouth scream to the world Becca wants a hard n nasty fucking from Jaz's 8 inches.

"So, I'll sit on your face while Jaz fucks you senseless, and you slurp my squirting pussy." snorts AJ

She's on a roll, "How you like them apples babe? By Golly Becca, your pussy's so flooded, I bet Jaz can swim a mile in it." right my darling Jaz.

Becca howls, "This is all your fucking fault AJ; you got my pussy so wet n hot, I don't know up from down!"

AJ resumes the long n deep kissing, I instantly feel Rebecca's thighs flex, spasm, and shudder, "Thinking Holy Tequila Shots! She's gonna be so fucked tonight, we just need patience."

So, I slip back down to softly kissing Becca's inner thighs while relentlessly teasing her hidden swollen vaginal lips.

Becca's wiggling all over the bed legs wide open, so I take the offer and rip her thong to shreds, then run two long fingers deep into her wet pussy. Her pussy's still soaking wet from AJ's fingering, so it's forgone Becca's all in for a night of tenacious sucking n fucking.

Frantic to get AJ's tongue out of her mouth, "Rebecca snorts, then screams oh my fucking Gawd, I'm fucking cumming for the first time in my life!"

AJ snickers, "I knew it Jaz, this little sex-fiend comes like a geyser two minutes after her needy pussy's 2nd fingering. She never says Time, No, or Stop, because she wants us to fuck her brains out."

AJ and I rip our thongs off, lighting into Becca's delicious sweet little pussy, thighs, and tits, launching her into a long series of explosive orgasms.

We can't get enough of her creamy juices, as Jaz and I jockey for the best sucking spot. Becca's now moaning and foaming at the mouth, coming like a runaway 5-diesel freight train, and I'm in heaven.

Jaz nudges me out of Becca's sweetness again, so I move up and whisper sweetly in Becca's ear, "We gonna eat your little pussy bone dry, and you'll keep cumming n cumming like The Energizer Bunny.

AJ looks at me winking, "Then Jaz's gonna strap up her 8" and fuck you into oblivion. How You Like Them Apple Jaz Babe?"

My mouth's frothy with Becca's pussy juices as I kiss her, "Like the taste of your pussy Becca? You'd better be ready for pussy galore, 'cause AJ's gonna sit on your face/"

AJ joins the fray, "You ready for hot pussy sundae, Becca-roo? 'Cause, while sitting on your face. I'm thinking about reading 'War n Peace' as Jaz pumps you full of strapon?" sneers wild-woman AJ.

Becca screeches, "Well Fuck Me AJ; you and Jaz make me so damn hot I don't know what in the hell I want?"

AJ says, "I DO, and flops on Becca's face, "Here's my pussy dessert bad girl, Becca," motioning me to strap up.

Becca's mouth is so full of AJ's gooey n dripping pussy, that she can only blubber, like trying to talk underwater.

AJ jumps off and licks her pussy juices off Becca's face, especially her eyes. Once Becca can see clearly, AJ yells "Ready or Not I'm Back," sitting on Becca's face in concert with Jaz thrusting 8 " of Fat Strapon deep into Becca's weepy pussy.

Jaz has Becca's thighs splayed into a Y, with AJ holding them back against her boobs, as she slams and plummets Becca's pussy like an asphalt-hungry Jackhammer.

Becca finally throws AJ off her face howling, "Fuck me to death Jaz, I'm cumming like a down-the-mountain runaway tractor-trailer, so I cry Aunt (Uncle) to You and AJ!

"Fuck-Fuck-Fuck n Nail me into this friggin bed all night long!"

AJ looks at Becca's frothy pussy, and throws herself beside her. "I'm so wet n horny Jaz, please Fuck your other horny girlfriend.

"Kissing Becca, AJ screams, "Time To Share, Becca, as Jaz plows deep in AJ's pussy for 10 strokes, and back to Becca's lonely pussy for 10.

Breaking AJ's kiss Becca shrieks, "I've never had an orgasm, but am now popping them like pins into water-filled balloons."

Becca Submits, "Can't hold out any longer, AJ, so I'll follow you and Jaz wherever you go, just keep sucking n fucking me until the sun comes up."

A horny strapped-up Jaz flips back and forth missionary between AJ and Becca's limp-sweaty thighs, her thick eight-inch strapon fucking them into wonderland. They scream, moan, cry, snicker, screech, and grin, gifting Jaz their pussies forever

Finally, AJ and Becca demand, "Fuck your two girlfriends for a New York Minute more, and we'll tenderly pamper our darling Jaz from head to toe all night long!"

Jaz turns AJ and Becca doggie, pounding their pussies into submission. She's fucking both lovers so hard for 10-strokes then switching pussy(s) so quickly, it sounds like an idling Harley 48.

After 30 minutes of getting their pussies plowed n tenderized, AJ and Becca slide out of the doggie sex, onto their tummies fully wiped out exclaiming!!

"REST JAZ, WE NEED REST"

Oh, What A Night For AJ/Becca

***

HILTON LOVE TRIO-2: JEWEL POV

Meanwhile, things are more sedate in the suite's 2nd bedroom, as Ro and I lovingly kiss, cuddle, and smooch Raye. We've got her trapped between us, and she's not going anywhere before morning.

Ro looks deeply into Raye's eyes, "Don't get angry darling, but are you sure that we're your woman(s) for life?"

Raye grins wickedly, "What about you Jewel, do you also have doubts about our lives together, giving me a sweet kiss?"

Ro starts weeping, so Raye pulls her in for a soft kiss, "I don't mean to hurt you sweetie, but thought the three of us being lovers forever is a settled issue."

Me, speaking up, "I've been Ro's best friend since first meeting her a few years ago. She'd been hurt by close family and others for her values, who also lied to and misjudged her.

"Ro's a great person, only waitressing at the Strip Club because of the high pay. Most other jobs pay minimum wage, so Ro will need to ask her family for help.

"I love Ro's friendship so much, that I also waitress at the strip club with her, hating every minute there. But I am not going desert nor judge my best friend, Ro, who is searching for that light at the end of Her Tunnel."